• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
SLEIhbg.png

WTS:

- Playstation 4 System w/ Box,
- All included cables
- Controller
- Bloodborne physical game and original case.

Used over the period of 3 months. Played Bloodborne, some DVDs, and watched Netflix. It's in perfect working order and Like New Condition.

$355 priority shipped paypal gift or $365 goods and services

SOLD

maxcriden

Likewise, positive feedback for maxcriden. Happy to deal anytime.

I know I already left positive feedback, but I have to reiterate just what a pleasure it was to work with this fellow. Customs tore open the box and repackaged it pretty poorly. They put it in a plastic bag at least to protect it from the elements. But Cheesemeister did such an impressive job with the packaging that the Starfy games and Wii Super Famicom CC were immaculate inside. What a splendid surprise it was to open the package that looked like it'd be remotely bombed and reassembled and have everything inside be so well maintained. Yay! So in short, can't recommend this hombre enough!

terrisus

One of these days I'm going to have the money to order some stuff through Cheese.
Because goodness knows there's a whole bunch of stuff from over there that I want.

WTS

SLEIhbg.png

All prices include domestic shipping within the CONUS. However, for international options contact me and we can work out a price which will likely include a bit extra for shipping.

My preferred form of payment is Paypal (gift or buyer covers fees), but I'll consider other forms of payment like Google Wallet, Amazon Payments, or gift cards.

I'll consider any offers that come my way and I'm extremely flexible. I'll give discounts for ordering multiple items, as well.

[DS/360 Games]
Chrono Trigger - $20: Good condition. Has some light dents on case.
The World Ends With You - $21: Very good condition. Bought used, but I never played it.

PM me with interest or offers.

Cheska

Want to Sell

Looking to sell a used Pikachu 3DS XL system for $150 shipped. AC adapter is NOT included, but the original box and packaging is. INCLUDING a yellow charging dock (which you'll have to attach an AC adapter to)

No major scratches or scuffs that I can see. There's only one small imperfection right next to the volume button, and part of the serial number feels like it's peeling off. I've attached pictures of this below.

Would prefer to sell within the U.S.

Drakengard 3 Collectors Edition CONTENTS ONLY! DLC codes used. $50 shipped
lPeT4lTl.jpg

WTB:
MGSV European Day One Edition Steel book

Will pay:
$20 plus shipping converted via PayPal to your currency if necessary

Basically I'm just shopping around if anyone is able/willing to get the MGSV European Day One Edition and sell me the steel book it comes with.

Apparently, it comes with the normal case with the game inside, and the extra steel book with nothing in it. It's available at ShopTo, I'm not sure if it is in stock anymore at European Amazon sites. I'm willing to pay $20 or equivalent converted by PayPal plus whatever necessary shipping (within reason) just for this steel book extra, pending a possible announcement of its inclusion in the Collector's edition sold in the United States.

I don't need or want anything else, so I'm sure anyone willing to take this offer will be able to sell the rest (Base game plus physical and digital Day One extras) for very close to the original MSRP on Amazon or a similar outlet. They could probably even sell it for MSRP as a new copy of the standard, non "Day One" edition. That is of course if they don't want the game for themselves. :)

Please understand that I won't want to make any final payments until about three weeks before the release (comes out September 1st everywhere but Japan and PC I believe), when the possibility of this steel book being announced for release in the United States will have likely passed. Basically, if it becomes known that the edition I am already buying for myself, the US Collector's Edition, will include this steel book (so far it is unknown), I will naturally no longer be interested.

Contact me via PM if you are interested in making a deal.

etae

For Sell
Neogaf + Positive Buyer/Seller previously Neogaf Gold.

I will try to send as soon as possible but please expect shipment on Saturdays.

Shipping included in the US
Paypal fees included

PICTURES HERE CLICK ME

Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne First Edition with bonus soundtrack. Good condition. $25

Shadow Hearts. Good condition. SOLD

GTA V PS4 $35

Dragon Age Inquisition
PS4SOLD

Mortal Kombat X XBOX ONE $32

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay etc. If it's a trade the person with the lower feedback ships first.
-Paypal only!
-Due to countless issues shipping out of country and eating huge shipping costs and having people back out etc. I no longer ship outside of the continental US, period. Apologies.
-I can only guarantee shipping out on Saturdays but I will ship during the week if able, but no promises!

kaUO5mF.jpg

Art of Phoenix Wright (US release) - $50 shipped media mail. Like new.
Theathrythm Curtain Call Limited Edition - $20 shipped. This is an extra copy I got in the CE I purchased (I already own the base game). There's no outer shrinkwrap/seal since it came in the bigger CE box, but the sampler CD and the game case inside the outer box are both shrink wrapped, for all intents and purposes this is brand new.

For Sell
Neogaf + Positive Buyer/Seller previously Neogaf Gold.

I will try to send as soon as possible but please expect shipment on Saturdays.

Shipping included in the US
Paypal fees included

PICTURES HERE CLICK ME

Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne First Edition with bonus soundtrack. Good condition. $25

Shadow Hearts. Good condition. $25

GTA V PS4 $35

Dragon Age Inquisition
PS4 $18

Mortal Kombat X XBOX ONE $32
PM Sent

liezryou

First come first serve and limited copies of each.

Note: Payment must be made by Paypal Gift.

wXMO1hH.png

Octodad: Dadliest Catch - 2$
Wolf Pack(Return to Castle Wolfenstein+Spear of Destiny+Wolfenstein 3D) - 2$

Gauntlet - 3.5$
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition - 3.5$
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris + FREE Hitman Pack DLC - 3.5$

The Red Solstice - 4$

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 Full Burst - 6$

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Legendary Edition - 7$

Ryse: Son of Rome - 9$

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel + FREE Shockdrop Slaughter Pit DLC - 14$

I DESPERATELY need an iphone 6 or 6+. Doesn't matter if it's icloud locked, simlocked, as long as everything works.

Cels

I am selling extra steam keys I have from various bundles:
Paypal Gift, please.

Star Wars™ Knights of the Old Republic™ – $2
Dead Space™ 2 – $2
Dragon Age™: Origins – $1
Dustforce DX – $1
FEZ – $1.50
Insurgency – $2 (I'm 99% sure the key is still valid, but I can give you the key first just to make sure)
LIMBO – $1.50
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine (2 copies) – $1 each
Risk of Rain – $1
The Novelist – $1
Thief Gold – $1
Torchlight II – $2
Trine 2: Complete Story – $2

These last few are free (1:1) with each key purchase, just let me know if you want one of them. Or, if you want to buy them, we can work out a price.
Osmos
Super Hexagon
VVVVVV
Total War: ROME II - Caesar in Gaul (DLC, requires base game)

WTB Batman Arkham Knight PS4 dlc codes i bought used didnt know id miss out on three dlc packs.Heres what im looking for at non ebay prices ofc...

Harley Quiin dlc
Scarecrow dlc
Red Hood story dlc (This is my main want)
Wayne tech booster pack
any skin packs besides the 52 one

Pm if you have any or some of these.

FoxDie

[WTB]
PS3 console, phat/slim/super slim it doesn't matter.
with to without wires it doesn't matter. As long as it works perfectly and not banned I am willing to buy.
Pm offers to me

NeoGAF Plus (previously Gold) seller. Located in the U.S. All prices include shipping!

WTB:

Cheap PS4 digital game codes

WTS:

Batman: Arkham Knight PS4 + Skins for PS4 Controller and Stand - $40

Dragon Ball Xenoverse PS4 - $30

Final Fantasy XIII Elixir Set (drinks still sealed) - Imported from Japan! (Shipping will be expensive) Send offers!

Alan Wake Survival Bundle: Official Guide + Hardcover Artbook (sealed) - $30

Blu-rays (lots of them sealed)

Dragon's Crown Pre-order Artworks - $12
Sandisk Ultra 32GB Micro + Adapter SDHC Class 10 (sealed) - $13
Canon EF 75-300mm Lens (open packaging, but never used) - $80
Canon Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 Lens (used, great condition) - $280
Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 USM Wide Angle Lens - $350

Sneakerheads, I've got some shoes for sale as well! PM me!

All shoes come with original box and are 100% authentic!

East Coast: Add extra $5 for shipping!

DS KD VII N7 Size 9 - $150
DS KD VII Aunt Pearl Size 9 - $230
VNDS KD IV ASG Galaxy Size 9 - *send offers*
VNDS Lebron 8 South Beach Size 9.5 - *send offers*
VNDS Lebron VII Red Carpet Size 9 - *send offers*
VNDS Air Jordan 13 Playoffs Size 9 - $220
DS Nike SB Dunk High Pro Tropical Teal Size 8.5 - $40

rukland

I am looking to get rid of my entire Battle.net account. It has WoW on it with the expansions up to Mists, Starcraft 2 CE on it, and Diablo 2 and it's expansion.

The WoW account has the CE versions of Vanilla and Burning Crusade. It has the blizzcon pets Deathy and Grunty. It also has the Scarab Lord title and the mount. None of the characters are max level as I have not played in awhile. And the main characters are on the Thunderhorn server US. The account is clean and I have been the only owner of it.

One of the characters http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thunderhorn/Rascalli/simple is attached to my own guild. A guild I used only to store things for AH use.

The account has been inactive for awhile so I can only link one other character who was the main one I played with.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thunderhorn/Rukland/simple

You can also see here what all pets and mounts are on the account http://www.maskedarmory.com/anonymous-wow-armory-profile-301964.html

I just want to get something for this account and find it a home. PM me if you have any questions or want to make an offer.

Sold

NeOak

Late Positive Seller feedback for Cheesemeister. Awesome price for the quality, excellent packaging and fast shipping!

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
WTB:

Hyrule Warriors
Splatoon
Samurai Warriors 4 ps4
Guilty Gear Xrd
FFX ps4
MLB The Show 15

WTS:

Family Guy steam gift (delisted) - $15
Diablo 3 ps4 - excellent condition $25 shipped
Castlevania 64 - cart only - $25 shipped

Geneijin

Located in the U.S.

For Sale
$10 Playstation Network Gift Card code - $9 each (5x)
$20 Playstation Network Gift Card code - $18 each (3x)
No further discounts will be given when bought in bulk.

Beyerdynamic DT 990 Premium 250 Ohm Headphone - $190 or next best offer.
Seldom used. Comes with original box, carrying case, foam insert, and stereo jack adapter. Ear pads have some wear from pressing against each other.

Cowboy Bebop: The Complete Series - Amazon Exclusive Edition (Blu-ray/DVD Combo) - $105
Brand new and sealed. Bought during the 2nd restock on Amazon when it was $90. Ships USPS Priority Mail.

PayPal gift highly preferred.

Friggz

Lowering the price for probably the final time. These are awesome working projectors that would be awesome for older gen systems.

im cleaning up my lab area a little bit at home and im looking to sell one of my projectors.

The model is an infocus LP240

specs: http://www.projectorcentral.com/InFocus-LP240.htm

pic 1
https://www.dropbox.com/s/opxb6v496eiqxgz/Photo May 30, 11 37 48 AM.jpg?dl=0
pic 2
https://www.dropbox.com/s/omfbzev9is6a6hy/Photo May 30, 11 37 59 AM.jpg?dl=0
pic 3
https://www.dropbox.com/s/q5x4ad38btlktix/Photo May 30, 11 38 10 AM.jpg?dl=0

im looking for about $20 + shipping just to get it out of my house as i dont use it anymore. Still works and will send more pictures

GRaider81

WTS

Batman Arkham knight sealed with Harley and scarecrow dlc PS4 £35

Batman Arkham Knight (opened and dlc used) PS4 £25

I'm away on holiday from Tuesday 7th to 17th so bare in mind. Could post Monday if sold today.

WTB

Crusader kings 2 steam key
Europa Universalis 4 steam key
Civ V steam key

breakfuss

WTS
Batman: Arkham Knight (PS4) - $43
- Includes Scarecrow DLC voucher.

WTB
Also, does anyone have Fire Emblem: Awakening for ~$25?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom