• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prices are in US, shipping from Canada.

I have lots of positive feedback on here, CAG, and eBay.

I will respond to PM's within 24 hours.

Pictures available upon request.

Shipping is not included.

---

Bundles

Wii Operation Rainfall $170:
Xenoblade (mint, complete) with artbook
Pandora's Tower (sealed)
The Last Story (sealed, with artbook)

Tales of Symphonia $40:
Wii Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World (sealed)
GC Tales of Symphonia (Player's Choice, mint, complete)

---

Wii

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom (sealed) $25
Kirby's Dream Collection (sealed) $45
Wario Land Shake It (sealed) $25
Super Mario All-Stars (sealed) $45
Monster Hunter Tri (mint, complete) $10
Excitebots Trick Racing (sealed) $10
Metroid Other M (sealed) $10
Kirby's Epic Yarn (mint, complete) $8
Lego Batman 2 (sealed) $3

Gamecube

F-Zero GX (mint, complete) $35
Timesplitters Future Perfect (mint, complete) $50
Official 1019 memory card (sealed) $15
Official 251 memory card (sealed) $10
Star Wars Rebel Strike (mint, complete) $16
Star Wars Bounty Hunter (mint, complete) $16
NHL 06 (mint, complete) $3

DS

Golden Sun Dark Dawn (mint, complete) $5
Lego Batman 2 (sealed) $2

Steelbooks

Epic Mickey 2 $2
Batman Arkham City Armoured Edition $2
Batman Arkham Origins $4
Battlefield 4 (shrink-wrapped) $3

Misc

Defiance PC (sealed) $2
Modnation Racers PSP (sealed) $2

//ARCANUM

WTS

Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain Collector's Edition Xbox One Amazon Pre-Order.

I will change the shipping address to ship directly to you. I am looking for more than MSRP as I have since bought a PS4 and want to now get the PS4 collector's edition (which are sold out of course) so I will have to pay a scalper. Trying to offset the cost. PM me any offers, thanks! (Will also trade straight up for a PS4 collector's edition.)

91n8CmXNGmL._SL1500_.jpg

This is a long shot but if anyone got a Persona 4 Dancing All Night Limited Edition including the limited edition Vita, I would gladly buy it from you for what you paid. (like i said, long shot lol)

also WTB PS4 Final Fantasy XV demo code at a reasonable price.

bsej87

WTS new copy of XBO Batman: Arkham Knight for $50. Came as a pack-in with console and I have no desire to play, so still shrink wrapped and includes Harley Quinn.

WTS

Batman: Arkham Knight for the PS4. Comes with voucher for Harley Quinn DLC. Disc and case are in great condition, adult owned.

Asking $45 by PayPal or Amazon Giftcard.

Quake1028

Positive buyer feedback for Green Card.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D4XoOlp.png

***OK, so basically I got all of these GC's for my birthday this past weekend. I am looking to turn these into cash, so I can use them on Amazon UK and Amazon Germany to feed import blu-ray's into my newly acquired region free player. All codes guaranteed authentic, everything will be sent to you electronically. Thanks!***

Hvmv6E0.png

$12.50 each PP Gift only/you cover fees
I have 4 of these available

As much as I hate to do this...

WTS: 20th Anniversary PS4 - Opened but in perfect mint condition. Includes Console, Camera, Controller, Stand and cables. Comes fully boxed in perfect condition.

I need some money and its the most valuable thing I have so sadly I'm going to have to part ways with it. Which kills me after the effort that I put into getting one along with a large number of members here on GAF.

I can get a good price for it on ebay or in trade in stores, but obviously I'd much rather know its gone to a good home than have it sit behind some glass screen or in a stock room for the rest of its life. I need the money though, so if someone here is interested instead then that's what I'd like to do.

If anyone is interested then please PM me (I'll try and reply asap) and I can also provide pictures on request and more details.

Last chance or I will be taking this to an exchange shop tomorrow :( I am looking to sell for £750.
Here are some pictures:

Please PM me for more info or with any offers. Thanks.

AwRy108

Last chance or I will be taking this to an exchange shop tomorrow :( I am looking to sell for £750.
Here are some pictures:

Please PM me for more info or with any offers. Thanks.

You should find out what the exchange shop will give you, then post it back on here with shipping fees tacked on--would be great to see a fellow GAF'er get this.

The King of Fighters XIII:Deluxe Edition PS3 (PAL) [Contains:Game,Poster,Reversible Cover and Art CD] 35$

Vanquish PS3 (NSTC) 16$

Arcana Hearts 3 PS3 (PAL) [Glue residue on plastic cover] 25$

Knights Contract PS3 (PAL) 18$

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND PS3 (PAL) 13$

Looking for:

BloodBorne

The Witcher 3 (PS4)

The Wolf Among Us (PS4/Vita)

terrisus

Positive Buyer feedback for _h8bit

Great to work with, very understanding with issues that came up along the way, thanks a bunch =)

GC71388

I have the following digital codes for sale:

PS4 - Payday 2: Crimewave Edition (EU code)
Xbox One - Payday 2: Crimewave Edition (Region-free code)
Xbox One - Tour De France 2015 (Region-free code)

Will accept any reasonable offer via PayPal. Please PM me!

Positive feedback for Spades! Bought Payday 2 and everything went smoothly. Thanks!

Bloodember

WTB
PC
Elite Dangerous
Dying Light
Galactic Civilizations 3

PS4
Elder Scrolls Online (physical, or digital: if digital I need two copies)
Destiny(cheap)

Edit: I'm also looking for a Canon EOS Rebel XT 350D SLR with lenses.

Ecto311

Positive seller feedback for Ecto311.

Sold me a Wii U game. The turnaround time was almost a week unfortunately, but the communication was consistent, which I appreciate.

Thanks!

Great feedback for Tabasco - patient while I get the game out and understanding when it took me longer than I expected. Thanks.

Summer Cleaning Closet Sale + Stuff I don't use that should be used sale!

OK guys I'm not to familiar with the appropriate way to link pictures but I can add pictures of anything anyone is interested in seeing via PM or on here if I learn how.

I'm not trying to make extra money off of this stuff-- It's mainly stuff I used to have from when I collected and haven't had time to really touch any games lately-- most of it is in really good condition.

If you're interested in something and my prices seem off just let me know and I'll surely listen and take a look at what you would prefer to pay.

---

New Nintendo 3DS - Black - comes with box all stuff in plastic sleeve cards/manuals etc. No scratches or blemishes-- used maybe 30 hours total.
Digitally Bought games on the System: Mario Tennis, Mario 3D Land, and Kirbys Pinball Gameboy. -- $150

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - Like New condition Box+Manual+game - $27

---

Bloodborne PS4 - Like New Condition - Includes Everything - $33

---

Soukygoruentai -- Sega Saturn Import-- Great condition has the label still I believe.
Samurai Shodown 3/4 -- Sega Saturn Import

--

Few other stuff to be added later. All items include shipping. As mentioned if want pictures PM me and will find a way. Glad to answer any questions. Multiple items will receive a discount.

Thanks!

Darknight

FS:

1x $20 PSN USA Code - $18 paypal GIFT

51kH-voitsL._SY300_.jpg

1x PS Vita 64GB memory card - $85 PENDING.

1JkLYme.jpg

The Order 1886 PS4 Mint/Complete - $25 shipped

OU50NBum.jpg

1x Chromecast - Asking $23 shipped
Condition: Like New - Opened to test and its not for me. Includes all accessories

1x Motorola Moto 360 (Black/Black leather band) - Asking $120 shipped

Condition: Good - Comes with all acc/box. + Tempered Glass installed!
One small scuff/ding at 12 o clock of body. Hard to see unless you looking for it. Other than that, charges fine and ZERO scratches on screen or elsewhere. No cracks on the back. Its updated to 5.1 Android wear. *bought one here before and this one I got from brother recent so I dont need it*

1x PSVita OLED 1000 with 64GB Memory and tons of digital games! - Asking $260 shipped.

Let me first say this has FW 3.35 (Yes, you can hack it if you wish!)

Comes with system in great condition, screen shield since day1 - no scratches on screen!, no major damage on system besides normal wear (tiny hair like scratches on system - few on the back). Has been gathering dust for a while. Comes with accessories such as charging stand, screen shields, rubber sleeve, carrying case plus original box, manuals with original charger + cable.

64GB memory comes pre-installed with:
[PSVITA]Uncharted: GA,Killzone: Merc, Unit 13, Modnation Racers, AC3:Liberation, NFS MW,Dungeon Hunter Alliance, Asphalt Injection, Street Fighter x Tekken, Wipeout 2028, Star Wars PinBall. Rayman Origins, Rayman Legends,LBP PSV, Retro City Rampage, Pure Chess, Sly 4: Thieves in time, Atomic Ninjas, Flying Hampster HD, CastleStorm, Super Star Dust Delta, Best of board games, Fireworks and Colors!

[PSP]God of War: Ghosts, Megaman Maverick Hunter, Midnight Club LA remix and Final Fantasy 4: The complete collection.

[PS1]Megaman 3 (JPN), Megaman 4 (JPN), Final Fantasy 6 + 7 + 9; Resident Evil 1 + 2 + 3 and Tomb Raider + Tomb Raider The last Revelation.

NOTE: I will leave the account on the system but I am not giving the account info away. So play all these games and maybe once you beat them or get tired of them, you can use your account which will delete all of them.

Contents:
1x PSVita WIFI only
1x 64GB Memory Card (tons of digital games installed)
1x Charger stand accessory
1x Rubber body sleeve
1x Protective hard shell carrying/travel case
1x Set of screen shields (Back/Front)

Please send me a PM if you have any questions!

Mhee123

Neo Member
1st time selling here. Might as well start with a small bang.

Got a Powercolor R9 270 2GB model sealed. Won it from a contest, but it doesn't fit my needs for my PC build. $150 http://goo.gl/nkN3O6
I prefer meeting up in Toronto than shipping, but I'm willing to compromise.

A9BEAPgm.jpg

Also have a Smash 3DS Physical I don't play anymore $30. Also have the Best Buy coin, but I'm too lazy to take a photo of it atm :V

chuckycem

Elder Scrolls ONline Imperial Edition XO Digital Download Key - 45$ - TR key, works on UK XBL not sure about other EU XBL countries.

Vitacat

WTB Nintendo card case 18 for 3ds games.

I'm open to pretty much any version of artwork inserts. But it needs to be in new or like new condition.

Anyone have an extra to sell? Please PM me with case artwork version, condition, price and shipping. I have a confirmed PayPal account. Thanks.

You should find out what the exchange shop will give you, then post it back on here with shipping fees tacked on--would be great to see a fellow GAF'er get this.

Yeah that is the price, called them up yesterday to get a quote :/ and exactly, I'd much rather someone here had it, but I can't take less money for it when I'm only selling it because I need money :(

Danneee

WTB:
Japanese PS Plus code, 1-3 months. (do they even exist?)

Edit: you don't have to register a credit card to activate it, right?

terrisus

Plus Buyer / Gold Seller
plusbuy.png
goldsell.png

+42 Buyer / +50 Seller
(Yay, I'm a Gold Seller now! =)

Have a whole bunch of stuff for sale here! Just trying to get by, pay the bills that need to be paid, and have some left over for me on occasion as well...

Price drop on EVERYTHING: I lowered the price on any items I have prices listed for. Let's move some of this stuff!
Also definitely willing to cut prices even more if you're buying multiple things!

Please contact me if any of these things are of any interest to you, even if the price doesn't seem like what you would like, I am extremely flexible and willing to work stuff out - and absolutely will cut prices for people looking to buy multiple things! Basically, if you're interested in something, we can almost certainly work something out =)

Mainly looking for PayPal Gift, but I would be willing to take some Nintendo eShop credit or Amazon Gift Card as part of the value as well.

Note that I would also consider a trade for a 10" tablet (preferably Windows, but a recent version of Android would be alright as well)

Section 1, selling a Collector's Edition/Steelbook Destiny (PS4)
Section 2, selling, an Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S4 (White) (some issues, read description) Open to all offers. Toss some possibilities at me, let's work something out
Section 3, selling some various things - Currently: Beatles Box Set, Virtual Boy system box, Diablo 3 Collector's Edition stuff
BSection 4, selling a bunch of N64 games
Section 5, selling some DC/PS1 games
Section 6, selling a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles

Canada, please add $9 shipping
Other countries, please get in touch with me on shipping.

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it's a bit of a process for me to get to the post office, so most of my shipping will generally be done on Saturday (I know today's Saturday, but the post office is closed now, so, next Saturday now unfortunately). Please keep this in mind when purchasing/transacting.

--------------

Destiny (PS4) Collector's Edition/Steelbook

No specific price in mind, so just toss me an offer and I'm sure we can work something out =)

--------------

So, my wife recently upgraded to a Samsung S5, so now were selling her Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S4 (White. Had previously been on AT&T).

Also please note, one of the main reasons that we're upgrading it is that it had been having some issues - The phone periodically may have one of two different errors:
Sometimes, in the middle of using it and with no prompt at all, the phone will randomly shut down and reset itself.
At other times, the phone will say that there is no SIM card inserted, despite the fact that there is and there has been no change to it, and will need to be manually restarted in order to recognize that there is one.

There are also some minor surface scratches on the phone. The phone has had a screen protector on since it was purchased (and that is included), and has been in cases for most of its life as well.
There are some bubbles/imperfections/issues on the screen protector, so you'll likely want to take that off (and either apply a new one, or whatever), but at least it has kept the screen in good shape in the meantime.

However, given the issues that are happening with this phone, I do have to list it as is.

Please PM me with offers =)

--------------

This is a section of random stuff that I'm selling as I sort through things. All prices are negotiable, especially if you're interested in multiple things (including from the above lists), and I'm open to trades as well, so if you're interested in something, please PM me

----

The Beatles (The Original Studio Recordings) - Stereo Box Set

(Not my picture, I can take an actual picture if needed, but everything is included).

17-disc set
$99 $94

----

Virtual Boy system Box - box only

This is a picture of my box. Others can be found by changing the '1' on the URL from numbers '2' through '6'

The box is in a bit of rough condition, but it's completely intact, all sides are there, surface is fully visible, etc. Considering I never took great care of boxes, I'm surprised it's in as good shape as it is >.>
Note that this is only the box, not any of the manuals and such.

Obviously this is great for a collector, or for someone who's planning to sell a system and wants a box to go with it, or whatever. I'm honestly not quite sure what they go for, so feel free to make me an offer, but I'm going to put it at:

$75 $65 $59!
(Note that this is the lowest I'm going on this before I un-list it!)

----

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition + a bunch of extras + hardcover guide

All the physical items in this picture except Diablo 3 itself, the skull with USB drive/DIablo 2 and the in-game items:

Also including the limited-edition hardcover BradyGames guide:

$60 $55 for everything!

--------------

N64 games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out! Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases!

However, I'm not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least around $10 to you (many of them significantly more than that, of course. But, as a general floor) probably don't bother with it. I'm not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much.

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them (many of them bought new by me), so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Castlevania
F1 Pole Position 64
Glover
Jeopardy!
Jet Force Gemini
Lego Racers
Penny Racers
Rayman 2: The Great Escape (green cart)
Tonic Trouble
Virtual Chess 64
Virtual Pool 64
Waialae Country Club: True Golf Classics

--------------

These I do have prices for, but I can be flexible with the prices/offer discounts for multiple purchases - so please don't hesitate to contact me =)

Silver (DC) (generic case) - $15 $12
Record of Lodoss War (DC) (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) - $15 $12
Railroad Tycoon 2 (DC) (generic case) - $10 $7
Diablo (PS1) - $50 $45
Azure Dreams (PS1) (no front on case) - $30 $24
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15 $11
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10 $7

Again, if you're interested in anything here, and especially if you're interested in multiple things, please contact me, and we can work something out =)

--------------

Then, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles.

Note: I don't use Steam (that's why I have no use for these), so not interested in anything Steam-related for trade. Sorry.

Arena: Cyber Evolution - Founder's Pack - $3
Bridge Constructor - $3
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising - $4
Dragon Age: Origins - $7
FarSky - $3
Gone Home With Soundtrack - $4
Hammerwatch - $2
Race the Sun - $1
Race the Sun (have 2 keys) - $1

Take all 9 keys for $20!

Please PM me with offers! =)

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

PS3/PS4 Hori HRAP 4 Kai (Used, Very Good Condition) - $140 shipped
*Note: I have several sticks in stock so pictures may not represent actual item. I can provide pics of each stick on request.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20150528_051732_zpsclrdxd4k.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20150528_051658_zps6f0hqhql.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20150528_051753_zpsqjon5jhb.jpg

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

US Playstation Network (PSN) / Xbox Live (XBL) Credit (10% Off) - Any multiple of $10 for PSN Credit or $5 for XBL Credit
psn-card_1.png
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

Xbox Live (XBL) 1 Year Subscription - $40 (Limited Stock Remaining)

US iTunes Credit - 15% Off
$100 credit for $85 (One Left!)
$50 credit for $42.50 (One Left!)

US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: -
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(697+ Total Positive Feedback!)

farisr

Selling Sold to someone on kijiji

J-Stars Victory VS+ PS4, North American version (Like New) - $55 CDN shipped for Canada, $45 USD shipped for US.

maxcriden

WTS

New Super Mario Bros. U / NSMBU for Wii U
Mint CIB

Bought the digital copy on sale and want to divest my physical copy. Im a GAF Gold seller. Please PM me and we will find a mutually agreeable deal. Thanks!

--

Also, super positive feedback for Cheesemeister, who was an absolute pleasure to work with! Thanks again man. I really appreciate your. Time and generosity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom