• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

TURBO1112

Have Fallout 4 Pip Boy edition for Xbox One and PS4 pre ordered through Amazon. Still not sure which one I want. May sell the other to a Gaffer. PM if anyone is interested.

beanman25

I'm trading my Avermedia Live Gamer Extreme. It's brand new other then having been open.

Looking for equal value, or will sell for Amazon credit.

Neifirst

Amiibo Lot for Sale - $130 shipped (Paypal Gift) - Please PM if interested! [edit - sold]

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/m4qScxf.jpg[/IMG]

dodgeme

I've potentially got a Reference GTX 970 for sale, I've got a deal lined up to move up to a 980 for a good price and wanted to see if the interest was there for my card before I go ahead and sell. The only condition of this sale would be that I won't be shipping the 970 out until my new card arrives.

Heres a few pictures, it is still installed in my system.

27sEnnk.jpg

rZYUaoV.jpg

I was looking to get about $300 shipped for it.

I also have this AOC E2752VH 27" monitor available for sale as I recently upgraded to a 4k monitor. It is a 1080p monitor. Only used it for a few weeks, honestly kind of a pointless purchase after I got the 4k monitor.

Looking to get $150 shipped for it, although if it's going to the west coast it'd be a little more on the shipping end as I am from New York.

GRaider81

WTS

PS4 20th anniversary with batman arkham knight
Console opened and used very briefly for a couple of weeks and boxed since. Shrink wrap still on console, controller and camera.
perfect condition other than being opened.

£800 ono

Message for more details.

Vita MC 16gb £20 ono

Mario Tennis 3DS cartridge only £10 ono

Kingdom hearts drop 3DS £20 ono

Toad Amiibo £15 ono

Dropped ps4 to 800

NeoGAF Plus (previously Gold) seller. Located in the U.S. All prices include shipping!

WTB:

Cheap PS4 digital game codes

WTS:

Batman: Arkham Knight PS4 + Skins for PS4 Controller and Stand - $45

Dragon Ball Xenoverse PS4 - $35

Final Fantasy XIII Elixir Set (drinks still sealed) - Imported from Japan! (Shipping will be expensive) Send offers!

Alan Wake Survival Bundle: Official Guide + Hardcover Artbook (sealed) - $30

Blu-rays (lots of them sealed)

Dragon's Crown Pre-order Artworks - $12
Sandisk Ultra 32GB Micro + Adapter SDHC Class 10 (sealed) - $13
Canon EF 75-300mm Lens (open packaging, but never used) - $80
Canon Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 Lens (used, great condition) - $280
Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 USM Wide Angle Lens - $350

Sneakerheads, I've got some shoes for sale as well! PM me!

All shoes come with original box and are 100% authentic!

East Coast: Add extra $5 for shipping!

DS KD VII N7 Size 9 - $150
DS KD VII Aunt Pearl Size 9 - $230
VNDS KD IV ASG Galaxy Size 9 - *send offers*
VNDS Lebron 8 South Beach Size 9.5 - *send offers*
VNDS Lebron VII Red Carpet Size 9 - *send offers*
VNDS Air Jordan 13 Playoffs Size 9 - $220
DS Nike SB Dunk High Pro Tropical Teal Size 8.5 - $40

My list of Positive Feedbacks: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.

WTS:

NA Final Fantasy 15 Demo Code on Xbox One for $20

Will also trade it for a Forza 5 or Sunset Overdrive code.

WTT:

Humble Nindie Bundle games:

Steamworld Dig (3DS and Wii U)
Olli Olli (3DS/Wii U, remember one code gives you both)
Moon Chronicles Ep. 1 (3DS)
Gunman Clive
Woah Dave (3DS)
Guacamelee (Wii U)
Runner 2 (Wii U)
Sportsball (Wii U)
Mighty Switch Force (3DS)

Other NA codes:

Mighty Gunvolt (3DS)
Gears of War (360)
Borderlands 2 (Vita)
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (360)

Numerous 2-7 day XBL Gold trials, any PayPal offers welcome

Looking to trade picks (can be more than one, depending) for Wii U and 3DS digital game codes, like on Club Nintendo prior to closing. Retail-based ones (like Star Fox 64 3D) can be given for multiple picks.

Picks of the above can be had for Splatoon for instance, as another option. :)

PM me if interested. I'm a very open person and am happy to listen to any offers, PayPal works also, just offer! But the above are my main interests.

Want to buy:

The Super Mario Maker 30th Anniversary pin holder fold out sheet that was handed out at E3 (pictured below). I have all 8 pins, I just need the sheet to display them. Will Paypal $12 which should more than easily cover the value of the sheet and shipping. Must be in great condition without any tears or noticeable bends, marks, ect.

Flandy

S9i5ey0.png
SLEIhbg.png

WTS
The Wire The Complete Series UltraViolet + iTunes - $30
19180176309_e9b79e5815.jpg

WTB
New 3DS preferably w/ some physical games included - Price depends on whats included.

I am looking for a WiiMote with the Motion plus built in, not the WiiMote with the Motion Plus attachment. I can either pay via PayPal or if you are interested I have the KID ICARUS 3DS game that I would trade for it. I have the stand and I believe the cards that came with the KID ICARUS game too.

I am also looking to trade my copy of DRIVE CLUB for a copy of PROJECT CARS. I would actually prefer the Xbox One version but probably wouldn't turn down the PS4 version if I got the offer.

If you have any questions, concerns or offers, please send me a private message here on Gaf or if you want a quicker reply you can send me a message via Xbox Live to Bully 4 MIZZOU. I have all sorts of positive feedback on here so your worries should be nil.

drspeedy

Positive feedback for webkatt!

And an unapologetically tacky-but-deserved Internet brofist and positive feedback for Akim.

My weekend is now officially infinitely better :)

webkatt

Positive feedback for webkatt!

And an unapologetically tacky-but-deserved Internet brofist and positive feedback for Akim.

My weekend is now officially infinitely better :)

Positive [TRADER???] feedback for drspeedy.
We swapped codes and am unsure who is buyer/seller

C-Drive

I have a copy of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn for the PC. It's a retail copy, so after payment I'll crack it open and PM the code. If you want the sealed case or the case shipped out to you, shipping will be an extra $3.

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

gabbo

Positive seller feedback for WORLDWIDEWII
Wonderful 101 and ZombiU came in today and worked perfectly, and were in great condition.

Really quick shipping time too. Thanks again WORLDWIDEWII

ClearData

Is anyone selling a 64 GB Vita memory card? I'm thinking of purchasing one but I want to know what kind of money I'd have to put down before committing. The prices I am seeing on most sites are very high.

randome

Have (all PS3)

• Dark Souls II
  • Dragon Age Ultimate Edition
  • Saints Row IV
  • Star Wars TFU
  • Spiderman 3
  • Ben 10 CD
  • R&C: A4O
  • Rayman Origins
  • Super Street Fighter IV
  • Bulletstorm
Want (all PS3)

• Dragon Ball Z games
  • Dragon Age 2
  • Dragon Age Inquisition
  • Portal 2
  • Offers
  • Money $$$

HaL64

WTB:

Any retro video games in general. I want to buy large lots, your entire collection, your friend's collection, or whatever! Boxes, manuals, guides, loose cartridges, systems, handhelds, etc. And yes I consider PS2/Gamecube as retro.

Wp1pfuh.jpg

gaR1YJE.jpg

First year issues of retro magazines and guides. EGM, Nintendo Power, etc.
faW3CQO.jpg

Retro store signage. Stuff like this:
r7XCvPZ.jpg

Have:
Paypal

Peagles

Have a few Amiibo for sale as I picked up some spares, not after any other Amiibo so just after Paypal monies. Packaging is EU as that's what we get here. Shipping from New Zealand.

Ness x2
Lucina x2
Robin x1
Squid Boy x2
Squid Girl x2

I'm asking $34 USD per Amiibo which includes untracked but fully insured shipping from NZ to most major countries. A few bucks can be saved if shipping is combined.

I'm not making bank on these because they cost a lot here and so does international shipping. I just ended up with a few spare and I know they can be hard to come by overseas so thought I'd offer them out. PM me if you're interested.

The above are still available, also got a few bits and bobs also that can probably be shipped with an Amiibo or two... I will research prices soon but in the mean time feel free to PM sensible offers.

GBA WarioWare Twisted (Complete, NZ but region free)
GBA Rhythm Tengoku (Complete, JP but region free)
3DS Cubic Ninja (Complete, NZ/PAL region)
Wii U Gamecube Controller Adapter
3DS Majora's Mask 3D Special Edition (Brand New, EU/PAL region) [This will cost more to ship as it's larger]

Zeeman

WTB:

Final Fantasy IV DS
Chrono Trigger DS
Bravely Default
Fantasy Life
Mario & Luigi Dream Team
Puzzle & Dragons Z & Mario

Located in Canada

mojiimbo

WTS:

Microsoft Surface Pro (1)
Intel Core i5 3317U
4GB RAM
128GB SSD
10.6 inch, 1080p touch sensitive display

Includes original charger, stylus and the official Microsoft Power Cover which has an additional battery built into the touchpad/tactile keyboard as well as a sleeve that is big enough to hold the Surface with the Power Cover attached. The Power Cover in particular was used less than 5 times so it's in pretty much brand new shape.

(more images here: http://imgur.com/a/h6sNZ)

The screen is in great condition with no scratches or cracks. The finish on the back has a few minor superficial scratches and a tiny bit of the finish is wearing off on a few places such as the charging port but the exterior is in good condition with no dents or deep scratches.

Looking for $330 via Paypal with shipping and insurance included.

I can have it shipped out with a tracking number for you within 1 business day of payment. U.S. buyers only please.

I've been a GAF member for 6 years and was a GAF Gold seller on the old feedback system and have +8 seller and +8 buyer feedback on the new system. PM me if interested.

Thanks.

Sold.

turbocat

If anyone is selling Bloodborne, the Master Chief Collection, or Xbox Live at decent discounts, let me know. I just fell prey to the GameStop B2G1 sale.

Tabasco

Positive seller feedback for Ecto311.

Sold me a Wii U game. The turnaround time was almost a week unfortunately, but the communication was consistent, which I appreciate.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom