• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleeether

Want to Sell:

SDCC GOLD Tyrael Pin Exclusive 2014 : Mint condition
$45 shipped Paypal gift or pay fees or trade for Bayonetta 2 US

XaNBJSY.jpg

you know, i think there should be a requirement for leaving feedback. I mean, that's really what this community thrives on. I know I am the last person that should say anything since I forgot to leave a gaffer feedback until about a month later, but what the hell? i mean if you have time to login multiple times throughout the day, you can take a minute to leave "<blank> feedback for <seller>"

NoRéN

you know, i think there should be a requirement for leaving feedback. I mean, that's really what this community thrives on. I know I am the last person that should say anything since I forgot to leave a gaffer feedback until about a month later, but what the hell? i mean if you have time to login multiple times throughout the day, you can take a minute to leave "<blank> feedback for <seller>"
It would be more effective to message the person you had a transaction with directly.

Paypal and US only.
The quickest way to reach me is through PM.

-The Last Story LE w/ sealed Premium Soundtrack - $55 shipped
*Only the LE has been opened, the game case and soundtrack are sealed. The bottom edges were pushed in because of Amazon's bad handling of it when they shipped it to me.

-Pit Amiibo (NA, Sealed) - $55 shipped
-Lucario Amiibo (NA, Sealed) - $45 shipped
-Rosalina & Luma (NA, Sealed) - $45 shipped

-Nintendo 3DS Midnight Purple /w GS adapter, extra Stylus', and unapplied screen protector - $78 shipped

-S.H. Figuarts Sailor Moon Resale edition - $35 shipped

Would you be willing to let go of the Sailor Moon for $25?

Want to sell:
PS Vita Lego Movie the Game (digital code) - $10
PS Vita Borderlands 2 (digital code) - $12
PS4 Littlebigplanet 3 Plush Edition (sealed) - $60 + Shipping
Rosalina, Shulk, Lucario amiibos $45 + Shipping (each)

Feel free to make an offer on all but BL2.

Movie codes:
some of these are past expiration but as of this moment are still confirmed to work.

Batman Begins (UV)
Silent Hill Revelations (UV + iTunes)
Hangover Part II (UV)
Fast & Furious (UV + iTunes)
The Hobbit - A Unexpected Journey (UV)
Marvel Avengers Confidential: Black Widow/Punisher (UV)

$2 each

Paypal gift please. US only, please.

Want To Buy:
GameCube gameboy player disc
SNES ac adapter
SNES controller
SNES games
Super retro advance (but I'd rather have the gbplayer disc for GB(c) compatability.
Majora's Mask (N64, preferably the holo cart)
Twilight Princess (gamecube)
And to a lesser extent Adventures of Link (nes)
Club Nintendo Majora's Mask Puzzle

Want To Trade:
Rosalina amiibo for Wii fit trainer
Lucario amiibo for Captain Falcon
Shulk amiibo for MetaKnight

------------------------------------------

NoRéN;155469976 said:
It would be more effective to message the person you had a transaction with directly.
i did. and they've logged in multiple times since.

whatever. it just irritated me a bit and i wanted to vent.

sorry for shitting the thread.

carry on.

GRaider81

Want to sell

Wii U 32 Gb premium MK8 bundle in excellent condition. £180 shipped. Will add in Smash and Amiibo for £210 shipped.

Smash Bros Wii U and boxed Mario Amiibo £40 Ono (shipped)

PS Vita + 4GB card+ Killzone Mercs. All boxed. Couple of very light scratches on back and front. Nothing major.

£80 ONO (shipped)

Selling these Transformer collection pieces.

Link to other photos. http://s934.photobucket.com/user/Raider1874/library/Transformers colection?sort=3&page=1

Looking for £100 ish each plus postage but willing to discuss prices. Will post to US but will need to give you a postage quote.

Both are in superb condition though they have been opened and transformed once. They were then put back in box and have been in storage the last 12 years or so.

All prices negotiable

Figured id post before buying from ebay im looking to buy a 3dsxl circle pad pro.Dont need it in the box can be any region since im sure they all work region free.

Tldr: Buying 3dsXL circle pad pro pm with price thx!

Also lf Bayonetta 2 with one for $35-40.

Rlan

So here's kind of a weird "Wanted to buy"

Soo... I'm looking to buy old game manuals.

I currently run a blog called The Video Game Art Archive, where I extract artwork from manuals and such by scanning them in at super high resolutions.

Recently I've been able to buy some old manuals in bulk which have some nice, colour artwork, even some Japanese Manuals.

So hey! Are you some hoarder who might happen to have a bunch of game manuals lying around? Let me know! I'm looking for any manuals from games from the Atari and NES to the PSOne / N64 which have cool artwork inside - black and white or colour, Japanese or English. I've been able to buy them from 50c, $1 or bit more. If you've got old guide books that have some art in them I might be up for them too. I live in Australia as well, and will pay postage :)

Somnia

I hate getting PM's from someone to buy something, you respond with your paypal info and then they just go silent and never respond. If you aren't interested anymore just let me know =)

Anyways!

WTS

Digital - Halo Master Chief Collection: $25 - SOLD

Digital - Borderlands 2 w/ DLC for Vita: $12

LQX

Gold trader/seller. Everything ships from NY.

FS:

Assassin's creed Unity and Black Flag digital code. $25 - Trade for or towards another XB1 game.
Wolfenstein: The New Order - $20 - Trade for or towards another XB1 game.
Super Smash Bros. OST. - $19 - Brand new but the case is cracked.

PS Vita game Bundle. Selling as whole at $8 each. All are brand new. Lego the Movie is a digital code. $40 shipped.

Mega Man Amiibo. $22 shipped. Willing to trade for another.

Steam:
Steam:
Saints Row: Gat out of Hell code - $9
header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/301910/?snr=1_7_15__13

The Novelist - $3
http://store.steampowered.com/app/245150/
header.jpg

wheapon

WTB Taiko no Tatsujin Chibi Dragon and the Mysterious Orb JP 3DS Cartridge only (&#22826;&#40723;&#12398;&#36948;&#20154; &#12385;&#12403;&#12489;&#12521;&#12468;&#12531;&#12392;&#19981;&#24605;&#35696;&#12394;&#12458;&#12540;&#12502;)

OK, I know this is a long shot but I thought I would put it out there. I recently got this game from Amazon Japan and the seller forgot to put the game in the case, so I have the case and styluses but no game. Please PM me if interested.

I hate getting PM's from someone to buy something, you respond with your paypal info and then they just go silent and never respond. If you aren't interested anymore just let me know =)

Anyways!

WTS

Digital - Halo Master Chief Collection: $25

Digital - Borderlands 2 w/ DLC for Vita: $12

PM'd

kamakazi5

Have a few more Club Nintendo codes and some other TV show codes for sale, Paypal only please, I'll pay fees if you don't want to do gift. I have +10 seller feedback.

Asking $2 each for these last ones.

Original 3DS
Old 3DS XL
Rhythm Heaven - DS
Zelda A Link Between Worlds - 3DS
Super Mario 3D Land - 3DS
New Super Mario Bros U - Wii U
New Super Mario Bros Wii - Wii

TV Show Codes

Game of Thrones Season 1 Digital code - This code says it expired in November and I doubt it still works but I thought I had seen a couple sold recently. If you're interested I'd be willing to give you the code and if it works you can send me $5.
Game of Thrones Season 2 Digital code - $15
Game of Thrones Season 3 Digital code - $10

Game of Thrones Season 4 Ultraviolet code - $11
Friends Season 1 Ultraviolet code - $3[/QUOTE]

Also, if you PM me after the next half hour I will respond this evening.

BorntoPlay

WTS: Club Nintendo Game Reward Codes:

NES REMIX (WiiU) 9$
$_12.JPG

Dr. Luigi (WiiU) 9$
$_12.JPG

Harmonknight (3DS) 9$
$_12.JPG

The Wonderful 101 (WiiU) 18$
s-l500.jpg

PM if you are interested...

Positive seller feedback for mgs2master2 sold me some ds games at a fair price.

Positive Buyer Feedback to Texasairhead101. Thanks for buying from me. Would recommend to other buyers

This seriously. You ask for an item, they say they want to get it, then they go silent in PMs, yet they are actively posting in this thread. Just let me know if you arent interested anymore.

WTS:

Nuclear Throne Steam Code -- $5

Used Verizon White iPhone 4 32gb -- PM with offer.

IPhone is in great condition with no scratches on the screen, but several on the back. It has a screen protector on it, which has been there ever since I first bought it.

Wurdfurd

I'm selling my 670. It's posted on Kijiji here in Edmonton, Canada, figured I would put it up here as well if anyone is interested. I have no problem shipping within Canada/US. Paypal (preferred) or Amazon.ca GC.

Link

SaganIsGOAT

WTS PS VITA SLIM PCH-2001

The Vita is in Excellent condition. No major scratches. Only very minor and imo negligible scuffs from fingers. I hardly used the thing, and the most use it got was from my girlfriend playing Spelunky on it for a few weeks. Other than that this baby is flawless.

I bought a 64GB memory card for it which was $100
Also bought the Nyko PowerGrip which doubles the battery and helps people like me with huge hands handle the thing. Made playing KZ Mercenaries a much better experience for me.

Asking $250 shipped for everything.

I am in NorCal.

And here is what it looks like to hold it with the Nyko Grip.

Positive Seller feedback for LQX mad ballin seller, and all around fine chap. Communications were traded, funds were exchanged, goods were delivered, all within the time it takes to brew tea.

*20% OFF ALL NEW GAMES (including, but not limited to, pre-orders & CE's) @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*10% OFF ALL USED GAMES @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*FREE SHIPPING
*NO CATCHES

DETAILS:
>Purchased items will be mailed directly to buyer's provided address
>Non-packaged DLC/pre-order bonuses will be forwarded to buyers whenever available
>Final prices based on the inclusion of Sales Tax per Buyer's location--I PM the final purchase price immediately after Buyer provides their address
>I accept PayPal (Gift preferred, or buyer pays fees)
>I gain nothing from this program other than Reward Zone Points for each purchase.

Notable new(er) releases:

Dying Light
Monster Hunter 4
Evolve
The Order 1886
DMC: Remastered
Sniper Elite III Complete Edition
Dragonball Xenoverse
Battlefield Hardline
BloodBorne
Mario Party 10(comes with Mario Amiibo)

DOTD(pre-tax prices):

WEEKLY DEALS (pre-tax prices):
Dying Light (PS4/X1) - $31.99
WWE 2K15 (X1/PS4) - $19.99

WTB:
All for Vita:

Injustice
Silent Hill
Danganropa 1&2

Neogaf Platinum

Positive seller feedback for nextgeneration x2
His business card simply says &#8220;I&#8217;ll call you.

//ARCANUM

WTB

Club Nintendo Codes! I'm only 140 coins away from my goal!

Reisdent Evil Revelations (3DS)

Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey (DS)

Also WTB for a friend: 2013 MacBook Air with 8gb of ram

UPDATED

I'm interested in purchasing a Wii U. Please PM me with offers and what you've got! Thanks!

OraleeWey

Alright. I've got some stuff here to sell. My cousin and I are looking to build a PC. So in order to fund that we've got some stuff to sell.

Pictures upon request.

Call of Duty Xbox One limited edition console. With 1TB HDD. Includes all cables, headset (new), Kinect, "day one" black controller, Forza 5, CoD Ghosts, and Master Chief Collection, (all in perfect condition including the console).Now also including a google chromecast with purchase I'm not including price for Forza 5 and Ghosts, that's free with purchase. I'm looking for $500 plus $15 shipping for a total of $515. I will include a $15 off any purchase from the microsoft store code if you want it. PM me if you have any questions or negotiations. I'm a reasonable man.

Picture from the www.

gL5hH4f.jpg

Next up, anyone interested in R/C cars? I have a Traxxas Summit 1/10 model. The R/C is a bit scratched from the bottom from normal use, but otherwise fully functional. Includes The RC car, receiver, and a charger for the NIHM batteries (2 batteries). I'm looking for $330 shipped. I've had my fun with it, but it is time to move on. Maybe someone is into RC cars.

Here is an image from the webs on the vehicle in question.

hNdqKlH.jpg

Also have a silver Ps2. It is in okay condition. Still works though. I got it from ebay a month or 2 ago but I dont have any time for it. Silver Ps2 with Socom 1, 2, and combined adssult, 8mb memory card, the dualshock 2, power cable, and 5 color cable, $55 shipped.

Shipping is anywhere in USA48. Accepting PayPal (gift or you pay fees) or Amazon e-gift.

shandy706

I've spent like $600 on "crap" in the last few weeks....yet here I am looking at this darn thread.

I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem, lol.

Crap = awesome stuff

Curse you Gaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom