• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatPee

For Sale:

Final Fantasy Type-0 PS4 - $19 shipped

Mint, complete, etc. Doesn't include XV demo code. I'll take pictures if you want em.

For sale (UK ONLY)

8GB (2x4GB) Corsair DDR3 Vengeance Jet Black Low Profile, PC3-12800 (1600), Non-ECC, CAS 9-9-9-24, XMP, 1.5V

Code:
[IMG]http://www.corsair.com/~/media/Corsair/Product%20Photos/dram/vengeance-lp/black/large/VENG_LP_K_x2b.png[/IMG]

I'm only sending within the UK. I bought these when I built my PC about 5 months ago but recently upgraded to 16GB so this sticks are just lying in a box doing nothing. I've played maybe at least 300 hundreds on my PC and I've ran memtest86 (no errors) so they still work just fine and will come in their original box.

These sticks are selling about £40 new on Amazon/Scan so looking for £30 which includes either 1st class signed for OR next day delivery by 1pm (royal mail) postage. I don't have PayPal. Only Amazon Payments but I'm not sure how to receive money on it. Not sure if this is allowed but I'd be fine with a gift card (Amazon/Google Play/Steam). If that's not allowed then I apologise.

Pachimari

Is it safe to sell portables abroad?

Because I'm looking for someone who wants to buy my black New Nintendo 3DS (not XL) with 20 retail games (Zelda, Pokémon, Mario etc.) but my highest offer here in my country is only at $257.

Dunan

For Sale:

Final Fantasy Type-0 PS4 - $19 shipped

Mint, complete, etc. Doesn't include XV demo code. I'll take pictures if you want em.

Mail that internationally (a DVD shouldn't cost much) and you have a deal!

Also, unrelated: Big happy positive feedback for Antiwhippy as a buyer. Enjoy that Ciel Nosurge!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
First time doing this, so please correct me if I'm doing something wrong.

POSITIVE seller rating for Dunan. Good communication and fast postage.

REMAINSILLY

Hey, maxcriden, if you're in this thread, I just want you to know I've been PM'ing you about the Red Robin gift card. Wondering if you've gotten it. If you read this, PM me back. Thanks!

Positive buyer feedback for Ocelott. Sold him a Metal Gear Solid 1 PSN code. Sent code first and he paid after on my insistence. Super trustworthy!

mdsfx

Hey, maxcriden, if you're in this thread, I just want you to know I've been PM'ing you about the Red Robin gift card. Wondering if you've gotten it. If you read this, PM me back. Thanks!

Mmmmmmmmmm...
53fd6497-c4b5-42f8-9bf6-4a16441e8719_sm.jpg

Mitch

Banned
Mitch's GAF Garage Sale (Shipping included. Accept PayPal or Amazon gift card, US only)

Getting rid of my older games.

(Pictures - Ask and I'll PM you high res photos)

Prices are somewhat negotiable. Just PM me. Buying more than 2 games nets a discount.

Misc:
Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones [barely used, well taken care of] $100

PS1: BL = black label -- GH = greatest hits
Gran Turismo [BL - great condition, booklet and all discs] $5
Tekken 2 [BL - great condition, booklet incl] $7
Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus [BL- great condition, booklet and all discs] $9
Spyro The Dragon [BL - great condition, booklet incl] $19
Resident Evil Director's Cut [GH - great condition, booklet incl] $10
Resident Evil 2 [BL - 2 disc ver, great condition, booklet and all discs] $16
Resident Evil Nemesis [BL - great condition, booklet incl] $15
Tomb Raider 2 [GH - great condition, booklet incl] $7
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater [BL - great condition, booklet incl] $10
Area 51 with PS1 gun[BL - great condition, booklet incl] $23
Crash Bandicoot 2 [GH - great condition, booklet incl] $13
Crash Team Racing [BL - great condition, booklet incl] $15

PS2: (all original, non GH)
Final Fantasy X [great condition, booklet incl] $6
Kingdom Hearts [great condition, booklet incl] $13
Kingdom Hearts 2 [great condition, booklet incl] $15
Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec (red) [great condition, booklet incl] (included with any PS2 game purchase)
Odin Sphere [disc in great condition, case and label are sort of worn] $15
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection [great condition, booklet incl] $11
Capcom Fighting Evolution [great condition, booklet incl] $12
Capcom vs SNK 2 [great condition, booklet incl] $18

Gameboy Advance: (cart only)
Golden Sun - $13
Golden Sun The Lost Age - $13

Nintendo DS:
Advance Wars Days of Ruin [perfect condition, all inserts incl] $23

PS3: (if interested, just PM me and give me the price you're willing to pay - everything is in great condition)
Dragon's Crown
Ratchet & Clank Tool's of Destruction
Ratchet & Clank A Crack In Time
Katamari Forever
God of War Collection (1 & 2)
Red Dead Redemption
Resident Evil 5
Resident Evil 6
Metal Gear Solid 4
Infamous 2

PS4:
Destiny [like new condition] $20

Th3Gr80n3

Neo Member
WTS:

Titan X with EVGA Backplate - $825 OBO Shipped

I've decided not to do SLI config. Bought the card in April. Card is hell of a performer and is in perfect condition. Will ship with the Nvidia Box.

maxcriden

Sorry, man--PMing you now--in the meantime,

Mega positive seller feedback for HoFT013, who was excellent to work with.

don't know if anyone will be interested but here goes...

WTS

2x $25 Ruby Tuesday Gift Cards - $40 sent through PayPal (would also accept $40 Amazon.com credit) - USA Only

I'd like to sell them both together just to make it easier. Cards will be mailed through the USPS. PM if you're interested and I'll respond in the order I get any.

CO_Andy

WTS:

$10 Amazon gift card -- $9

Paypal gift payment only.

Positive feedback for Pathlesscookies and Flandy for buying previous Amazon credit.

asdad123

Anyone interested in a Stainless Steel 38mm Apple Watch?

Comes with white sports band, black sports band, and a brown leather third party band. Also has Apple Care Plus (accidental damage) for two years and the original packaging.

No scratches on the screen. Normal scuffs on the steel which is the same for all stainless steel watches. Only seen under specific lighting conditions. They can get polished right out.

I'd be looking at $525 local pickup in North Jersey. Cost me $740 or so after tax for everything. Not looking to ship at the moment.

PM if interested in pictures.

WTS: Xbox original softmod kit. Comes with Splinter Cell, the game you'll use to run the exploit, some random sports game I was given in case your dashboard isn't updated to the latest version, and the memory card with the exploit files. I can help you through if you're new to this - asking $25 shipped in the US. My current seller feedback http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=164622540&postcount=9920

wq3FC3N.jpg

t5FZjLN.jpg

zTz21Np.jpg

Got some more stuff lying around - in addition to the Xbox softmod above. Please excuse photo quality, these were taken real quick with my Vita - bedtime soon. PayPal preferred. I would also be up for trades (currently looking for a new wired Xbox 360 controller)

BioShock Infinite for Xbox 360 - Game is in immaculate condition, only played once. $10 shipped.

VES0w6X.jpg

84z0i6E.jpg

Two laptop HDDs - gutted from Xbox 360 cases. 60GB and 20GB. Take both for $10 shipped!

O0tLsnz.jpg

GiLffAr.jpg

MIDI to USB adapter. Has IN and OUT support. I really don't know if this is even worth anything - it's just a generic cable. Throw me offers if you're interested?

BJ0df8G.jpg

Xbox 360 LiteOn 16D2S drive. In perfectly working condition. Warranty seal in intact, on stock firmware. Needs to be flashed (or PCB swapped) to work. $20 shipped. Drive does NOT have bezel or eject button but I can probably find a chrome bezel + eject to throw on before I send it if you like.

oWO6SuR.jpg

aXlwsZp.jpg

Finally an Xbox 360 wireless adapter. The older one. Works fine. $20 shipped.

mweqm5V.jpg

Zaheer

WTB

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Expansion Pass (PS4) for $15 PAYPAL.

b1dd78_137851657b4940d08cf3c6fbc079dc46.jpg_srb_p_410_581_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srb

WTS (PAYPAL)

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - Collector's Edition (XBOX ONE) -- $150

3_MGS_Hero-Shot-C_AGNOSTIC_US_-03-03-15_1920.jpg

Ness, King Dedede, Jigglypuff (1ST PRINT) Amiibo -- $50 OBO

MmQSSB8FWTDHFogzKMBHQdzQcg1NspNv7mLz9WW95w8=w849-h636-no

ra98e5TH_xbqwF8vfCQVCNTIVQEYa7RMK1gKI1Da83k=w849-h636-no

X-Men: Days of Future Past - The Rogue Cut (UV code) -- $10

X-Men-Days-of-Future-Past-Rogue-Cut-Cover-Art.jpg

I have some keys for sale from the intel bundle I got when buying an i5 yesterday.

CS GO steam key:
7 dollars

Final fantasy 14 retail key, includes 30 days of gametime upon registration and you have to register it on the square enix site (I don't think it would work on steam)
8 dollars

Smite god pack (unlocks all current and future smite heroes)
15 dollars

magix fastcut : I've never even heard of this tbh , offer me I have no clue.
edit: google says it's editing software meant for GoPro footage.

Additional information:
I only have skrill, I don't have paypal sorry:p
I live in GMT time zone (so you know when to expect a reply from me or when I'll be online)

I'll try to check my messages a few times a day but I'm about to head to bed now.

Bump:
Lowered prices, I can also accept steam gifts or cs go case keys as payment.
If any of my prices seem particularly too high or anything then please let me know.

WTB

White Version 2 (LCD) Ps Vita with 64 GB memory card. PM with offers. Must be able to ship to Canada.

Video game maps (SNES RPG maps specifically)

Coda

Repost...

Selling a lot of gaming goods, really trying to condense my stuff and I barely play these games and consoles anymore so I'd love to see them go to nice homes in the NeoGAF community.

I will accept Paypal for payment and only ship within the USA. All prices listed include shipping. If you need closer pictures of an individual item please feel free to ask me to take some. All games come complete unless otherwise stated. Consoles have been tested and are unmodified except for the Gamecube listed. Please feel free to send a PM if interested in anything or if you have any other questions. Thanks.

Code:
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/xxstryderxx/GamingGoods_zpsochryrpo.jpg[/IMG]

Consoles:

Limited Edition Tales of Symphonia (Symphonic Green Gamecube)

Asking $200.00.

Condition: Has some yellowing in front, on top and sides of the console from the sun (previous owner). Otherwise console is in decent condition, I'd give it a C grade for condition, with A being the best and F being the worst.
-This console also has been modded to be able to play US and JP games. To access US mode all you need to do is hold down the "Reset" button while pressing the "Power" button. To initiate JP mode you just power the console on normally.
-Power brick is A-type, will work in America.
-Comes with Gameboy player of the same color, power brick, and Japanese memory card. No AV cable, controllers, or Gameboy Player disc included.

Nintendo 64 - JPN Ice Blue
Condition: It's in good used condition has come scuffs on the back but nothing major. Overall I'd give it a B for condition.

Asking $80.00

-Comes with matching Ice Blue controller, rumble pak with fresh batteries, and power brick.

Super Nintendo (SNES) - NTSC
*SOLD*
Condition: Has some yellowing in the front of the console where the controller ports are. Some scuffs near the cartridge slot. Console has the tabs cut out so you can play Japanese and European Super Famicom games.

Asking $60.00

-Comes with two controllers, power brick and standard official Nintendo composite AV cable.

Sega Mega Drive - JPN
Condition: Console is in decent condition, has some scuffs and normal wear but is in good working condition. I'd give the condition a B/C.

Asking $80

-Comes with one controller (C button is a bit sticky but works), power brick, and high quality SCART cable.

Games

Gamecube

NTSC - American Titles:
Alien Hominid - $18

Beach Spikers - $12

Metroid Prime - $12
*SOLD*

Viewtiful Joe - $14
*SOLD*

Viewtiful Joe 2 - $12
*SOLD*

JPN Titles:

1080 Silverstorm - $25

Dragon Drive D - Masters Shot (Treasure made game based off the Dragon Drive anime, not their best work but it has it's moments) - $27

P.N. 03 - $15

Nintendo 64

JPN Titles:

Complete:

Yuke Yuke!! Trouble Makers (Mischief Makers) - $25, box has seen better days and has stickers on it but game is still complete with box, manuals, paperwork an plastic insert.

Wave Race 64 Shindou Rumble Pak Version - $28

Cart Only:

F-Zero X - $14

Sin & Punishment - $35

SNES/Super Famicom

Super Retro Advance Cart with appropriate AV cable - $30

KUNIO TACHI NO BANKA Nekketsu Koha (really cool beat 'em up by Technos, the team who made the Double Dragon games) JPN Super Famicom cart - $30

TMNT: Tournament Fighters cart (signed by Kevin Eastman himself) - $70

Sega Mega Drive

Dynamite Heady (Mega Drive JPN cart, a much easier and fun experience than the American version) - $38
*SOLD*

Road Rash 2 (box included but no manual - $7

Miscellaneous Goods:

Gamecube controller adapter for N64 by raphnet technologies - $25
*SOLD*

SCART to Component Video converter (includes power adapter) - $42

Chun-Li PS2 Fightpad 15th Anniversary for PS2 by ASCII - $17

Mother 3 - Pork Army Survival Manual Hardcover (paper cover has some wear on edges, nothing too major though) - $75

1 Official NES controller in good condition - $7

Splatoon cosplay Squid Hat made by EpicCostumes (etsy) color green, size L (Adults) Barely worn - $40.

Code:
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/xxstryderxx/20150722_173452_zpshw1jtmjy.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/xxstryderxx/20150722_173549_zpsmqpl1t29.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/xxstryderxx/20150722_173537_zpscyg5iqwr.jpg[/IMG]

WTS:

If you're interested in any of the listed items, just message me and I will take multiple pictures of it. Like that you'll know exactly what you're going to get for your money.
All prices include shipping within the US and are still negotiable. I accept PayPal gift.

Xbox360
- COD 4 Bestseller Edition, still sealed Xbox 360 -$5
- Dark Souls Xbox 360 - $10
- Monster Hunter Portable 3rd PSP Japanese - $10
- Perfect Dark Xbox 360 Pal - $4

All of them are complete with case and manual.

- 2 X Dark Souls 2 Xbox 360 Steelcases + Slipcovers (No game or manual included). Their condition is acceptable/good. - They might be useful in case you want to put your Ps4 or Xbone Dark Souls 2 disc in a Steelbook. I'll let them go for a couple bucks. Just make me an offer.

Humble Bundle Steam Keys/Gifts $1/each
Little Inferno
Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers
English Country Tune
Full Mojo Rampage
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
Starseed Pilgrim

Game Gear
- Ecco the Dolphin (Game and plastic case)
- Tazmania (Game, plastic case and manual)
- Sonic the Hedgehog (Game and plastic case)
- Columns (Ge, plastic case and manual)

- Sega Game Gear instruction manual
- 2 Sega Game Gear posters (Batman Returns and Joe Montana Football)

Everything is in like new condition. $20 for the lot.

Digital movies:

- The Raid 2 - UVHD $3
- Pacific Rim - UVHD $2.50
(I purchased the movie pre owned, so I'm not sure if the code was redeemed or not. If you purchase the code, I will send it to you first. If everything worked out well, you send me the money)

WTB
- Soul Sacrifice Delta (English subtitle version)
- Berserk Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom