• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

bodine1231

All 3 for $40 shipped
20150801_132545_zpsxzn8ri40.jpg

Arkham Knight PS4 $38 shipped

NEGATIVE feedback for KnightWolf

He vanished off the face of the earth after accepting my $216 for an Android tablet. Hope he's OK but until I get some sort of explanation / my money back / the tablet, I highly recommend against trading with him.

dude I sent you a PM but I don't think you receive it because its not in my sent box.
I am sorry about that
I will send you a PM again

Vman

I have a Donkey Kong Country Returns 3d code (3DS) I've had for about a year. anyone want it for 10$ paypal? I can email the code right when $ is received.

Syriel

I have a Donkey Kong Country Returns 3d code (3DS) I've had for about a year. anyone want it for 10$ paypal? I can email the code right when $ is received.

Just as a heads up, if you got that via CN, it may no longer be valid. All the CN codes officially expired last night (though some are still redeeming).

MUnited83

For you.
SELLING STEAM GAMES

header.jpg

METAL GEAR SOLID 5 Steam Key- 35$limited stock, first come first serve
If you've sent a PM about it and I didn't reply to it please send it again!

GOG
header.jpg

Witcher 3 GOG - 20$

mdsfx

All prices are shipped within the US48. PayPal only please.

Razer Atrox for Xbox One - $160
Has brand new set of smoke OBSCs, smoke bubbletop, and smoke shaft cover installed. Also comes with regular smoke balltop, black battop, and black shaft cover. Like new condition, very little use.

SLEIhbg.png

+21 Seller, +9 Buyer, 1171 eBay feedback.

I can provide additional photos upon request. All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey.

Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.

Bioshock Infinite: Ultimate Songbird Edition (360)
$125 (F/F) or $129.04 (G/S)
- Brand new and never opened. I still have the shipping box that it came in as well, so will ship it in that.

Animal Crossing Fishing Boy Plush from Japan
$40 (F/F) or $41.50 (G/S)
- This is from 2001 and is in really good shape. Game case shown for size comparison.

Pikachu 10th Anniversary Plush
$30 (F/F) or $31.20 (G/S)
- 10th Anniversary Plush from Pokemon Center. Still in great shape as it has just been on display.

Resident Evil 0 (Wii)
$20 (F/F) or $20.91 (G/S)
- Brand new, factory sealed.

webkatt

All prices are shipped within the US48. PayPal only please.

Razer Atrox for Xbox One - $160
Has brand new set of smoke OBSCs, smoke bubbletop, and smoke shaft cover installed. Also comes with regular smoke balltop, black battop, and black shaft cover. Like new condition, very little use.

That looks pretty awesome, anyway I can use it on a PS4?

rj118

WTB

Splatoon for $40 or so, incl. shipping

WTS

Mewtwo code for 3DS - $2

Steam Games
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet - $4
Serious Sam 3: BFE - $4

Jamix012

WTB:

Xbox Preview Program Invite $3

WTS:
Used Disc Only Copy of Kirby Return To Dreamland Wii NTSC $35
Loz: MM 3D (PAL) Shipping to Europe for $25 or North America for $20
Sealed History Legends of War: Patton (Vita) $30

goldenpp72

Figured i'd give it a shot here, I also have a ton of stuff i'm buying which i'll splice into this post later (or you can look back a bit). Here is a bunch of stuff i'm selling. I'm just fielding offers right, generally looking to sell a bit under eBay fees so, no fire sales here really. A few of these things have sold already and I haven't updated the pictures, I tried to keep them at the bottom with a note but I might have slipped up here and there. Some of this stuff is in great shape, some not as much, i'll detail any wear or concerns, take pictures etc at your request as long as it's a serious offer. Just open an image in a new tab to see a bigger version. Slowly i'm going to try and edit in the names and condition issues of each, and over time possibly pricing, but right now i'm fielding offers.

Some stuff has sold, Lucina, Robin, castlevania COTM and Wild Arms 3 are gone.

Life Force (cart only) has some damage to the label on the bottom left. Check the picture.
Amiibo (all US versions) Pac-Man, Palutena, Meta Knight, Robin, Lucina, and Silver mario. For Silver and Pac-man I'd just be happy to get retail price on them, for Meta Knight, I'd consider doing a pretty decent price on him if you buy other stuff as well.

Gameboy stuff

Mario Party (box damage but complete)
Teenage mutant ninja turtles (complete)
Jazz Jack Rabbit (new, sun faded heavily but I imagine the insides are mint)
Mario Golf (complete)
House of the Dead Pinball (some general wear, I don't recall significant issues, complete)
Sonic Battle (complete)
Sonic Advance 2 (complete)
Sonic Advance 3 (complete)
Yoshi's Island (complete)
Klonoa 2 (box only, some creasing on the top)
Mario World (complete)
Castlevania COTM (complete)
N Sync (box only.. free lol)
Super Mario Land (not sure if complete, can check if inquired)

Disney Infinity Power Disc (tons of them)

Cart games
Ghost and goblins (Nes, with manual, both worn)
Chameleon twist 2 (n64, has no sticker on the back and a clear rental sticker on the front, can take more pictures if you inquire)
Snow White (GBC)
Scooby Doo (GBC)
Missle Command (GBC, missing battery hatch)
Mario Land 3
Wario Land 2
Mario Land
Mario Land (Players choice)
Tetris Blast
Donkey Kong Land
Mario Tennis (virtual boy, also has a manual) (sticker on front)
Iridion 3d (gba)
Yoshi's Island (gba)
Mega Man Battle Network 3 white (gba)
F-Zero (original one)
Spyro Season of Ice (GBA)
Sonic Pocket Adventure (NGPC)
Last Blade (NGPC)
Metal Slug (NGPC)
Puzzle Bobble (NGPC)
Tekken 3d (3ds)

Jt58GgkpL1S_Ik5jPhKoWUBxDA_-MES1THErAe5PyIc=w1022-h575-no

E-Gj4SmKvCMxzzRpno837swaB9GXxqLMMiL37psIa7E=w1022-h575-no

iNrqjmt5ygE89ftimEq5JN-MRpPgMaAfgFKezFIeVtA=w1022-h575-no

ig2C6I44beARRYq-kSULmxm5nNl7F3LvWYTzOgjRfTw=w1022-h575-no

KjC1WoVFnDq-NsbGeo2ZFXMuXFVsMzBOt9tjx8wbE7U=w1022-h575-no

qXy29M1ORbCV9dlbqHFab0DU7OMcUtFsNQZvj_xp9gY=w1022-h575-no

YK4a-t86znB6ZItlB1j4pmz_Bp_ommg5mkTT-ob_xao=w1022-h575-no

YuNPtKKhXdZDjDCcCRUfaRA9CDGokfxnNi0R7gx8ad8=w1022-h575-no

KGUDF8Nj3ODfWJ4MLI20tjH9-jkc4A4MDqndMA5yIyM=w1022-h575-no

-RH4nGPd3rHuIuVx5HRapQZ9Vdf5zCNHHJ__FKzem7g=w1022-h575-no

WpcVVHEGIiOwXqja3iLh1z4J87JtoWcpavNN1k-qRBs=w1022-h575-no

8EO81QX-DxqQsae3a4tREBSfA-auq3bIAY6egbYUAro=w1022-h575-no

ImSPnz6uDdK6YckOZaoI9boTvKP-p5bI2AicYolaJ3g=w1022-h575-no

kOEUYTcsUAALZJRm0K7xHkz7lSpzsHIQ0Fk7vwzYbYI=w1022-h575-no

OryEvdQ5Hg-BLqTCFFD6TXiiq_rhgDg9iDuR9f95zBw=w1022-h575-no

-C6oboQYYdzryAKlwuJmknJZaJXXbQ7ZPeCsAxzoMDo=w1022-h575-no

9-1jnmW4wKWCa7pzPhDqmw25uwya4AKz1afkWqcG1SQ=w1022-h575-no

In the above image, Die hard and Vay have already sold. A lot of the stuff is just a manual or a saturn art backing, i'd be willing to part with that stuff free with a purchase.

Also some odd ball stuff here. Like manuals, disc onlys, back arts and such, nothing is complete aside a couple computer games. I'd not ask for much for these, could be rolled in cheap or free with other purchases unless the manual have actual value (LTTP manual as example)

rivGvLtu7YXWFd08ytEl2c7Z8jafA2hqqCxlfa_X_Yg=w1022-h575-no

cZffVe7055qOkxukIjMncPcwK_OkkC2Nw77OaeOo2cg=w1022-h575-no

WTS:

Mad Catz Street Fighter IV Fight Stick Tournament Edition S Black (PS3) - $100 shipped

img_119724a3f.jpg

very lightly used, been sitting in a drawer for a while. complete w/ box

---

HD UV code from blu-ray:

Ghostbusters 1 & 2 - $4

Looking to Sell some stuff

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/RyH9dWm.jpg?2[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/nKrXlM8.jpg?1[/IMG]

Custom Made 3DS case, with velcro and magnet. Holds 8 games securely as well as 3DS, N3DS, 3DSXL, N3DSXL models. Can remove velcro if wanted, still will hold securely. Looking for $20 Shipped

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/hZx2VrV.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/2rYprhM.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/r5JdjrA.jpg[/IMG]

The Legend of Zelda Adventure Pouch. Carries all DS/3DS/N3DS(n3DSxl) models. Comes with two stylus in the shapes of the Master Sword and Hylian Shield. Also comes with a mini map of hyrule which doubles a screen cleaner. Retails in stores for 20+ tax, my price is $14 shipped. Like new condition.

Fallout 4 Pipboy Edition for PS4 amazon preorder. It is prime shipped, so it will get to you the day of release.

Code:
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81Eh4KljRZL._SL1500_.jpg[/IMG]
amazon stock photo

I am looking for above cost (130 with tax). So if you want to do flat out paypal, PM me an offer, I am looking around the range of 170. (130 of this is going directly to the preorder, so the difference is all i make).

PM me if interest. If the price seems too much for you, throw a counter offer my way. PM me.

OraleeWey

Prices include shipping. US48; PayPal only ATM.
WTS Ps4 camera $35 shipped
Borderlands The Handsome Collection $30

FIFA 15 $20
pRvio6u.jpg

Fallout 3 and NV bundle only for Ps3 $22
nzAQszV.jpg

GoPro Hero 3 8gb SD Card $164
Comes with everything you see pictured below
Can record 1080p 60fps or 720p 120fps
ahhpOL4.jpg

bigace33

Super positive seller feedback for LQX, he sold me Ys origins for an incredible price, and gave me the key before I paid him. Will definitely buy from him again.

WTS

*Pictures available upon request
*All prices include shipping (via First Class for most games, USPS Priority padded flat rate envelope for heavier items.)
*I'm a collector who's super OCD about my belongings. Everything I'm selling will be complete with its original contents, and in pristine, like new condition unless noted
*All games are U.S. NA versions unless noted
*Current GAF feedback rating: Bought 6+ / Sold 5+
*This probably doesn't matter, but I have a feedback rating of 1009+ on eBay, and 15+ on cheapassgamer.

PlayStation

Puyo Puyo Sun Ketteiban (Japanese Import)- $12

PlayStation 3

Dark Souls- $14
Demon's Souls (Greatest Hits)- $13
Lost Dimension (New, sealed)- $37

PlayStation 4

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY Edition (New, sealed) Current quantity: 2- $45

PlayStation Vita

Lost Dimension (New, sealed)- $37

Blu Ray

Cloud Atlas- $6
Godzilla (2014)- $8
Grudge Match Blu Ray + DVD (New, sealed)- $13
Pacific Rim- $8
WWE: Kliq Rules, The (New, sealed)- $25

DVD

WWE: Kliq Rules, The (New, sealed) Current quantity: 2- $19
WWE: Monday Night War Vol. 1: Shots Fired (New, sealed) Current quantity: 2- $19

WWE Merchandise

Adrian Neville Break Orbit T-Shirt Size Medium Men's WWE NXT Official Authentic (only worn a few times)- $16
Bret Hart Hit Man T-Shirt Size Medium Men's WWE Official Authentic (only worn a few times)- $15
Samoa Joe So Cal SJ T-Shirt Size Medium Men's WWE NXT Official Authentic (only worn a few times)- $18

Misc

Code Geass Lelouch Graphics Ashford Book- $18
Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion Illustrations Rebels Book- $10
Comickers Art Book Series 1 Oh! Great Hiroshi Kaieda- $8
Resident Evil Archives I & II- Honestly not sure what I should price these at. I saw a used Archives I for $40 at my video game store.

WTB

PSP and Vita games. Send me your lists!

$_3.JPG

$_3.JPG

$_3.JPG

$_3.JPG

So I have one of these. But it needs the 72 pin connector cleaned or replaced as it doesn't read nes games correctly. The nes portion of the TV is basically sperate however, so I may be able to fix that.

Also a leg is missing. It has one of the sharp black controllers. Also have 3 grey and a dozen games.

600 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom