• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdsfx

I'd personally never look at the WTB thread.
Plenty of match ups have been made here too, usually by other members quoting two posts and suggesting they PM each other.
Agreed, and why would sellers use it when they can simply post in the sell thread and wait for PMs to roll in?

I would prefer to have the feedback removed and put into a separate thread. When a new game is released and codes are to be sold, the pages are littered with feedback, burying the buying and selling posts. I'm sure some like feedback in here because it's an all-in-one place, but if I need to check feedback for someone, just revert to the list. Thats what it's for.
2cents.png

KurtFehl

I would prefer to have the feedback removed and put into a separate thread. When a new game is released and codes are to be sold, the pages are littered with feedback, burying the buying and selling posts. I'm sure some like feedback in here because it's an all-in-one place, but if I need to check feedback for someone, just revert to the list. Thats what it's for.
2cents.png
I think everything is fine just the way it is.

mdsfx

2cents.png
How much for the giant pennies?

Bought a Wii U but absolutely hate the Gamepad for some reason? Well, I happen to need a new Gamepad; mine broke.

Nintendo wants $90 to repair my mint-condition Gamepad, so that's how much I'll pay for one that's in equally perfect condition. If it's in less good condition, send me some pictures and I'll make an offer. Thanks!

Ignore this, I called Nintendo back and they gave me a big discount.

SLEIhbg.png

I only accept PayPal. If you have zero feedback or very little then I require a gifted payment. Those of you with good feedback don't have to send payment as a gift but I would like if you took care of the fees. All prices include shipping with a tracking number and insurance. I'll only ship within the 48 continental states and won't ship overseas.

PlayStation 4 - 500GB

Bought brand new and has very little play time on it. The original box and all of the cables are included, just not pictured. The glossy hard drive cover has various hairline scratches from being cleaned (and they can only be seen under direct light) but other than that the system looks fantastic with no issues.
Price: $325

WTS:

Metal Gear Solid V Collector's Edition (NA) - Xbox One - $115

Ended up with an extra one, wanted to see if anyone on here wants to buy it at cost (tax+shipping).

Mad Max Fury Road - Digital HD Ultraviolet Code - $4 SOLD

PayPal only. Send me a PM!

WTB/WTT:

Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition brand new for PS4, if anyone is willing to give up their copy when it releases ^^;

Have:
Paypal, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, PS2, PS1, GC games, anime, movies, etc.

2cents.png

This doesn't happen very often. Come back in a week and most of the MGSV posts will be gone.

B]WTS:[/B]

Selling a few of my consoles along with some games from my collection. Everything has been tested and works great.

NTSC- J PS2 (Japanese PS2) SCPH-10000 model- $140
System comes with a controller, cables, memory card, and 3 games( all complete) which are the following:

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix II+

Tekken Tag Tournament

The system is region locked and will only work with Japanese PS1 and PS2 games.
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/U3E2YJp.jpg[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/SQLY0ZC.jpg[/img]

Sega Dreamcast NTSC-U- $120

Comes with two controllers, two VMUS (with new batteries included), cables, and 3 games.

Resident Evil Code Veronica

Skies Of Arcadia

Soul Calibur
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/VZVS54o.jpg[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/v29fMVc.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/gC4NywP.jpg[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/9uOQhSq.jpg[/img]

Gamecube Games

Eternal Darkness Sanity's Requiem- SOLD

The Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess- $50

Paper Mario The Thousand Year Old Door- $22 (No Manual)

Resident Evil 3 Nemesis- $27

Star Fox Adventures (No Manual)- $13

Tales Of Symphonia- $18

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/KZVtT44.jpg[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/8xtk0fJ.jpg[/img]

GBA Games:

The Legend Of Zelda Minish Cap- $27

Fire Emblem- $32

Yugioh World Championship 2004- $8

Naruto Ninja Council- $5

Metroid Fusion- $22

I accept Paypal Gift (or pay fees), PM if interested. I will only ship to US so sorry international buyers.

So funds are a little tight at the moment for reasons way more important than gaming, but I'd love to sell of these games for credit (either Best Buy or GameStop) in order to purchase it MGS V for Xbox 360 (yes, I'm behind a generation). Help me, GAF!

Prices are definitely negotiable, so PM me and we'll go from there.

And no $1 shipped, friends.

Club Nintendo
  • Majora's Mask Official Soundtrack (CIB)
  • Majora's Mask Fierce Deity Link Puzzle (sealed)
  • Club Nintendo Zelda 3DS Pouch (sealed)
PSTV & Vita
  • PS TV Bundle (Dualshock 3 included)
  • Rayman Legends (CIB)
  • Sly Cooper 4 - Thieves in Time (CIB)
PS1 & PS2
  • Ar Tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica Premium Edition (CIB - with big box)
  • Capcom vs SNK 2 (CIB)
  • Castlevania - Curse of Darkness
  • Final Fantasy X (CIB)
  • Final Fantasy X-2 (CIB)
  • Final Fantasy XII CE (CIB)
  • .hack, Part 1: Infection
  • .hack, Part 2: Mutation
  • .hack, Part 3: Outbreak
  • Ico
  • Metal Gear Solid (CIB)
  • Metal Gear Solid 2 (CIB)
  • Metal Gear Solid 3 (CIB)
  • Mega Man X7 (CIB)
  • Mega Man X8 (CIB)
  • Silent Hill 2
  • Valkyrie Profile 2 (CIB)
  • War of the Monsters
  • Xenosaga (CIB)
  • Xenosaga 2 (CIB)
  • Xenosaga 3 (CIB)
  • Zone of the Enders (CIB)
GC & Wii
  • Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 2 (CIB)
DS & 3DS
  • 3DS XL (Blue model - excellent condition) - no charger
  • Nintendo DS system (missing stylus)
  • Cubic Ninja **(please - someone take this from me)**
  • DKC Returns 3D (CIB)
  • Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings (CIB)
  • Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (CIB)
  • Mario Kart 7 (missing manual)
  • Metal Slug 7 (CIB)
  • NSMB 2 (missing manual)
  • Okamiden
  • Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume (CIB)
Xbox
  • Chronicles of Riddick - Escape from Butcher Bay (CIB)
  • Conker - Live and Reloaded (CIB)
Official Game Guides (seriously - offer anything for these)
  • Pikmin 3 (new condition)
  • DKC Returns 3D (new condition)

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

PS3/PS4 Hori HRAP 4 Kai (Used, Very Good Condition) - $140 shipped
*Note: I have several sticks in stock so pictures may not represent actual item. I can provide pics of each stick on request.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20150528_051732_zpsclrdxd4k.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20150528_051658_zps6f0hqhql.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20150528_051753_zpsqjon5jhb.jpg

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

Xbox Live (XBL) 1 Year - $40 (Limited Stock Remaining)
*Note: These cards were personally purchased by me from a big box store and NOT an online reselling website, so they are guaranteed to work.

US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: -
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(753+ Total Positive Feedback!)

Selling my copy of Metal Gear Solid V Collectors edition for PS4 still sealed $150 plus exact shipping or trade for Fallout 4 PiPBoy edition.

Also selling a copy of Cubic Ninja for your 3ds tinkering needs $25 shipped.

So funds are a little tight at the moment for reasons way more important than gaming, but I'd love to sell of these games for credit (either Best Buy or GameStop) in order to purchase it MGS V for Xbox 360 (yes, I'm behind a generation). Help me, GAF!

Ar Tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica Premium Edition (CIB - with big box)

PM'd

mdsfx

Cave Games!
Cave_co_logo.gif

Dodonpachi Resurrection Deluxe for 360
NTSC and PAL compatible. Complete including soundtrack. Like-new condition.
$38 shipped

Mushihimesama Futari for 360
Platinum or original release - I have both so your choice. Region free and complete. Like-new condition.
$28 shipped

8GB Vita Memory card
Brand new taken from bundle. $23 shipped.

Cth

Positive buyer feedback for RoninChaos

Bought two DLC codes from me. Fast payment! Have fun with the games!

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Selling my bluray collection:

wWzG5gC.jpg

I'll sell the whole thing for $75 $50. Individually I'll sell them for $10, don't really want to go lower than that when bothering with shipping etc. I'll also consider bundles, like 4 for $25, tack on an extra $5 for the Blade Runner 5-disc set. Standard USPS shipping, won't charge for it.

Everything's in good condition and all the discs work. Only damage is the Blade Runner case- the outer plastic is kind of worn and has a tear on the side that you can see in the pic, and the things that the discs rest on have a little piece missing so they're not fully attached to the inside of the case (I can provide pics for clarification), never really caused a problem for me though.

PM me if interested in anything.

UPDATE on what I blurays I have available with new picture. just sold some to mojimbo.

MUnited83

For you.
Selling Steam Games:

header.jpg

Mad Max- 29.99$
header.jpg

MGSV The Phantom Pain - 42$ (only 3 left)

Killing Floor 2- 16$

header.jpg

Mortal Kombat X- 15$
Mortal Kombat X Premium Edition- 21$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom