• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
nA7eLkX.png

D4XoOlp.png

PM me if you need any info, pictures, want to buy, or want to haggle.

SHIPPING IS INCLUDED (cheapest way). Currently only shipping to the Continental US. If else where, ask first.

Prices are not firm!

PS4
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain DAY ONE EDITION (sealed) - $56
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - Collectors Pack DLC - offer
  • J-STARS Victory VS+ Digital Compendium DLC - $3

Xbox One
  • Halo: The Master Chief Collection - $30
  • Just Dance 2014 - $18
  • Just Dance 2015 (sealed) - $22 (or buy both JD games for $37)

Anime
  • Darker Than Black: Season 2 [Blu-ray/DVD] - $25
  • Gungrave Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (sealed, with mousepad) - $50
  • Gun X Sword Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 1 - 6 + artbox, artbox has a crease mark on top) - $40
  • Kiddy Grade Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set - $23
  • Kurau: Phantom Memory Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 1 and 3 - 6 are sealed + artbox) - $30
  • Maburaho Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 2 - 6 are sealed, The artbox has some damage to it with some rips ) - $70
  • Maria Watches Over Us: Season 2 - Printemps DVD Set (Sealed) - $10
    Red Garden Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 1 and 3 - 6 are sealed + artbox) - $35
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena Complete Limited Edition Collection (Sealed) - $120
  • Suzuka Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 1 - 6 + artbox) - $30
  • Utawarerumono Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 1 and 3 - 6 are sealed + artbox) - $35

DVD
  • At The Gates - Flames of the End (sealed) - $5

Weiss Schwarz
  • Kantai Collection ENG Trial Deck (box was opened but cards not used) - $11
  • To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd JP Trial Deck (box was opened but cards not used) - $13
  • Sword Art Online II Extra Booster ENG cards lot (148 cards valued at $235.30 - promo cards still sealed - can provide card list) - Looking for $165 obo

TCG Misc
  • Character Multipurpose Long Box Collection Z/X -Zillions of enemy X - $7.50
  • Character Multipurpose Long Box Collection Z/X -Zillions of enemy X- Chitose Aoba - $7.50
  • Character Multipurpose Long Box Collection - Z/X -Zillions of enemy X- Azumi Kagamihara - $7.50 - or take all three for $20 shipped

Figures
  • Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren - Takanashi Rikka - 1/7 by Kotobukiya (sealed) - $90

Computer Parts
  • Logitech G9X Programmable Laser Gaming Mouse with Precision Grips (brand new sealed - box has a few tears - $95

Giftcards
  • $40 ArcLight Cinemas - $35 obo

WANTS:
  • I Love Lucy: Ultimate Season One [Blu-ray]
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster PS4 case
  • PayPal (family/friends payment or you pay fees)
  • Cheap Weiss Schwarz cards or booster boxes! (English only)
  • Cheap Super Sonico goodies
  • The Girls of Freezing artbook
  • Bible Black merch (DVDs, figures, posters, books, etc)

Soulflarz

Banned
WTB:

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain for PC

I might as well remind people before I sleep that GMG has it for 23% off with SAVE23-WITHGM-GSEP15

Just saying, it'll be $6/7 more than a seller here but no wait. Also might get the pre order bonuses, unsure?

I won a $20 Nintendo eShop Card at PAX Prime this year, but it's only usable in the US. Anyone willing to help me out by trading me a Canadian code?

card-mario-bros.png

I might as well remind people before I sleep that GMG has it for 23% off with SAVE23-WITHGM-GSEP15

Just saying, it'll be $6/7 more than a seller here but no wait. Also might get the pre order bonuses, unsure?

Code either doesn't work with MGSV or expired. Either way, it seems getting 23% off here is a no go.

Selling a gently used black Dual Shock 4. Asking $35 shipped.

The controllers nubs are not rubbed off.

Will add in a PowerA charging cradle for only $7 more.

Zakalwe

Banned
Code either doesn't work with MGSV or expired. Either way, it seems getting 23% off here is a no go.

Works perfectly for me, brings it down to $46.20.

Try again!

Does anyone know if I use a VPN to buy TPP from GMG (uk customer, they're restricted to selling it in the US) if it will apply to my UK Steam account without having to use the VPN?

WTS - all prices shipped to the US
Landed a part-time teaching gig that doesn't pay until the end of this month (ugh), so I'm throwing some current gen stuff up to cover bills this month. I'm a NeoGAF Plus Seller and I ship most games first class, so delivery to the continental US is usually within 2-3 days. Thanks for looking. :)

Dragonball Xenoverse PS4 - complete (case, disc, insert) $28
Guilty Gear Xrd PS4 - complete (case, disc, manual, insert) $28
Akiba's Trip PS4 - complete (case, disc, manual) $28

NES Remix Wii U - complete (case, disc, manual) $20
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse Wii U - complete (case, disc, manual) $27

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Collector's Edition - complete (opened and played the game a few times) - For Offer

fertygo

Try again!

Does anyone know if I use a VPN to buy TPP from GMG (uk customer, they're restricted to selling it in the US) if it will apply to my UK Steam account without having to use the VPN?

Should've.

I'm from Indonesia and quite often redeeming their stuff, they selling global key only I assume.. store access is different thing.

gaiages

Banned
WTS:

GBA SP bundle. GO AND LOOK AT THE PICTURES IN THE IMGUR ALBUM TO SEE EVERYTHING'S CONDITION PLEASE: http://imgur.com/gallery/2OBFA/new
The GBA SP has a problem with the screen, it's starting to fade:
Most of this stuff is only in fair condition. I'm looking for $80 for the lot, plus shipping (which I imagine won't be much due to the overall weight), or best offer. If there's no interest, I'll separate the items out by my next post.
List of items (all cases are included):
- GBA SP (Black, Brighter Screen version)
- Pokemon Red
- Super Mario Land 2
- Disney's Magical Quest
- Disney's Magical Quest 2
- Bomberman Max 2: Red
- Golden Sun
- Golden Sun: The Lost Age

Of course, I'm also willing to trade for some of the items below!

WTB:
Physical, complete copy of the following game, shoot me an offer!
- Demon Gaze
Controllers, *no* third party, official versions only! Of course, can be used as long as they work.
- DualShock 4 (1-2)
- WiiMote with Motion Plus (1-2)
- WiiMote Nunchuck (1-2)
- Wii Classic Controller (1)
- Wii U Pro Classic Controller (1-2)
Amiibo:
- Robin (any region, can be out of box as long as you secure it well enough for shipping)

Accepting PayPal only. We can use eBay if you're worried about security stuff (I have a 59 star rating there). I'm located in the US, prefer to only ship to the US, but will internationally ship if you foot the shipping bill.

(0/+1 GAF Seller/Buyer feedback. Impressive I know)

Try again!

Just tried it and it does work. Thanks.

LQX

Positive buyer feedback for Dimitri LH. I accidentally gave someone else his feedback, hopefully I caught the mistake before the feedback list could be updated. Very sorry and thanks Dimitri LH.

Az987

all good things
WTS

Digital Movie Codes

Noah (Ultraviolet or iTunes) - $4
Edge of Tomorrow (Ultraviolet) - $5
Hercules (2014, iTunes or Ultraviolet) - $5
Training Day (Ultraviolet) - $4
Out of the Furnace (Ultraviolet) - $4
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (iTunes or Ultraviolet) - $5
The Counselor (Ultraviolet) - $4
The Conjuring (Ultraviolet) - $5
Elysium (UltraViolet) - $4
The Guest (iTunes) - $4
John Wick (iTunes) - $5
Maps to the Stars (iTunes) - $5
The Rover (Ultraviolet) - $5
12 Years a Slave (Ultraviolet) - $5
Fruitvale Station (Ultraviolet) - $5
The Act of Killing (requires some VHX app but includes both cuts of film) - $3
The Venture Bros The Complete Season 5 (Ultraviolet) - $12
Hannibal Season 1 (Ultraviolet) - $12
Hannibal Season 2 (Ultraviolet) - $12

Xbox One Digital Codes

Halo: The Master Chief Collection - $30

PS Vita Digital Codes

Lego the Movie Videogame - $10

Wii U Digital Codes

Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition - $5
SteamWorld Dig - $5

3DS Digital Codes

Might Switch Force - $3

Steam Codes

Beat Hazard Ultra - $3
Dynamite Jack - $3
Broken Sword: Director's Cut - $4
The Bard's Tale - $3
Organ Trail: Director's Cut - $3
Solar 2 - $4

I accept Paypal gift

Everyone, Cloggerdude is going to be helping us maintain the sheet moving forward - welcome him to the team!

We've been moving faster than ever in the thread now, so this new person should help us stay a little more current.

Please pm me if you're interested. - I've sold 2 digital codes on here before and bought 2 digital codes as well . Postage is normally £3-£4 via hermes.
Discounts on postage if you buy more than one item :D.
Final Fantasy XIV:ARR Collectors Edition - PC - New -£30 - Including postage [/U]
Final Fantasy XIV:ARR Collectors Edition - PS3 - New - £25 - Including postage.
51528tmEO1L.jpg

Higher res pic here
Should also include the fat chocobo mount. Includes 30 day subscription. 14 day trial available via Playstation store or FFXIV website for pc.
Steins Gate - Limited Edition - PS VITA - NEW -£40 excluding postage:
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/zbvJkKX.jpg[/img]

Super saiyan Trunks - with background/stand - £10
including postage:
Code:
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71RvYGZ%2BdHL._SL1500_.jpg[/IMG]
Final Fantasy Type 0 Steelbook Edition - PS4 - £20 excluding postage:
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/yxE6BlA.jpg[/img]
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution Collectors Edition Steelbook only - no game - £25 excluding postage:
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/XAkYY8i.jpg[/img]
The back of this is plain white.
Child of Light Complete edition - Vita - UK copy - Unused dlc - £10 excluding postage:
Code:
[IMG]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/OTAwWDE0NDA=/z/iBsAAOSwl8NVeDLm/$_57.JPG[/IMG]
I'm selling my Playstation 3 tales of collection. Everything has been kept in great condition, I've played the games once and then put them on the shelf. Everything has been looked at once, artbooks etc.
Code:
[img]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/vd0AAOSwHnFVsRiQ/$_57.JPG[/img]
Includes :
Tales of Graces f - SPECIAL edition
Tales of Xillia 1 & 2 - Day 1 edition
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles - Collectors edition - figures were assembled but never actually used/displayed - collete's stick support thing was missing straight out of the box.
£110 excluding Postage.
From an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home

I also have:
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call - Limited Edition
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/EcioegQ.jpg[/img]
With the soundtrack still sealed, but the game has been played - everything looks brand new though - £25 excluding postage.
Double sided - Bloodborne/The Order A3 Poster - £10 excluding postage
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/KRvTgg6.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/gB5qCML.jpg?1[/img]
Official(From launch event) Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix Poster A4 - £10 excluding postage
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/pWkszed.jpg?1[/img]

Finally, I have Official Kingdom Hearts Plushies which have been kept in a box or on a shelf since purchasing them around 6 months ago.
I have a Shadow Heartless Plush from the CE and a Dusk Nobody Plush. Shadow is £50. Both for £120. Accepting reasonable offers -check amazon+ebay prices before you pm me.
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/n6MDhNO.jpg[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/IHglyVu.jpg[/img]
From an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home.

Want:
Amazon UK OR US gift cards
Digimon World 1 - In great condition
Digimon,Kingdom Hearts or Code Geass Merch from Japan.
For:Trade or part exchange for something above or paypal depending on item.

Eila

WTS:
Witcher 1 GOG - 2 USD
Witcher 2 GOG - 3 USD
Witcher 3 GOG - 20 USD

JAST USA codes for:
Cosplay Fetish Academy
Moero Downhill Night
My Girlfriend is the President
School Days HQ
The Sagara Family
Yo-Jin-Bo ~ The Bodyguards

Want 15 USD for all of them.
Sold.

I accept Paypal Gift.

j0hnnix

I am seeing if anyone is interested in buying. I purchased it for T-Mobile and It does not work here in the US only uses T-Mobile 2G(EDGE) network. Shoot me an Offer I can have pictures of it soon.

Selling:

Steam Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain key code - $38

Want to buy:

Anyone selling a Nintendo DSI XL? I am interested in buying one of these.

diffusionx

Gold Member
Looking for some GBA games. I really don't care about condition or box. I am just more concerned if it is legit rather than a bootleg.

Super Mario World (whatever SMA that was)
FF6 Advance
Astro Boy

BasicMath

Selling
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain key code - $38

Got it with the purchase of a GPU from Nvidia. I have no need for it. Never even played an MGS game. I accept paypal gift.

Update: SOLD.

Soulflarz

Banned
Selling
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain key code - $38

Got it with the purchase of a GPU from Nvidia. I have no need for it. Never even played an MGS game. I accept paypal gift.

Ah, it's the old sell mgsv to fund mgs legacy collection purchase tactic, is it? :3

Astra

WTB

MGSV Steam Version - $25

Gog the ps4 version for MGO with friends, but want pc version since that's where I completed Ground Zeroes.

GreenMana

12-month Xbox Live Gold - $30 PP Region-free and works anywhere in the world.

xbox-12-month.png

12-month Xbox Live Gold - $30 PP
Region-free and works anywhere in the world.

SLEIhbg.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom