• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friggz

gaf - im still looking for some dreamcast games.

gigawing 1 and 2
powerstone 2
project justice

also looking for fallout 4 for ps4 and shovel night for....what system is it best on?

WTB 1 x $20 psn cards. NA please.
WTS -SHIPPING INCLUDED
$45 OBO Skies of Arcadia (Dreamcast) I got this a few months ago with the intention of playing. I decided I won't get to it. The disks are in great condition, however the case has seen better days as well as the manual. I will send pictures upon request.
$35 OBO Shadow Hearts From The New World (Complete) Practically new.
$30 Bravely Default(Complete)
Paypal, US only. If you have no feedback expect to pay fees. I will not gift with you.

GravyButt

positive seller feedback for internetwolf

He sold me mad max for the xbox one. Fast shipping and excellent communication! Awesome!!

Chinbo37

Clearing basically the last of my games collection. I did the same thing about a year and a half ago with my SNES and NES stuff. I rarely play games just PC and looking to get some cash for my kid who will be born shortly and my new hobby of collecting hard cover graphic novels and omnibus editions of comics (No trade offers don't tempt me LOL)

Send me a message asking about items you are interested in and I will let you know the price OR send me a message with an offer. If its an offer please make it reasonable. I will reply to all messages maybe not right away as its a crazy time at my work and at home but I will reply in a couple of days. Offers should be without shipping. See shipping description below.

Here is a link to all the photos. The photos are generally in the order the items appear below. With one exception I think (2 pack of Tekken 2 and Tekken 3 PS1)

PHOTOS OF ALL ITEMS - https://goo.gl/photos/P98UfELPdgn8TTRV7

I can also give more detailed descriptions about the condition of each item on request (such as condition of the disc itself, most are in good shape but a couple are scratched a bit).

These are no refund purchases. I am not trying to rip anyone off but I think I did a good job of taking photos and documenting condition (again available on request) but I didn't have really any working consoles so I couldn't test the games. I do have I think 2 positive reviews on the B/S/T Excel spreadsheet (thanks gtx 970 and sorry to the guy who bought Arkham Knight).

US Shipping only. All is boxed and ready to ship, I can combine shipping but its a bit more difficult as I have to open and repack. Most of the games are prepacked in US Priority Small boxes, so usually shipping price will be $6.00 per item. Some of the PS1 games are pre-packed in small Jewel case hard boxes, shipping price will be similar. Just consider most shipping to be around 6 bucks but I can clarify if you message me. Obviously the boxes with the Sega Stunners are more for shipping. If it is like a very thin guide or a single disc, some I might have packed in small envelopes like hard envelopes for photos. Message me and I can give more details.

I accept PAYPAL only.

I am relying on my friend to send out my packages (its a long story, I moved is the short version), so items might not be shipped the next day after payment, but your items will ship and I will be communicating with you letting you know when they will go out. I would imagine 3 days after receiving payment but in some cases it might be longer by a couple of days. Also as I don't want to overwhelm him with sending like 50 boxes, I might confirm you that we have agreed on a sale and I will hold the item for you but ask you to wait to send funds for a week or so to allow him time to send previously sold things.

If it says COMBINED that means I would like to sell all the included stuff together as I already have them boxed together in one box. Anything not under a COMBINED heading with bullet points is a SINGLE item.

Basically I prepared everything to sell on ebay but I thought I would give GAF a shot first.

Black Label means non greatest hits. If I dont say black label then It might still be black label but I assume there was no greatest hits version of the game. Check the photos.

CIB generally means complete in box so case, manual and disc/game. It may or may not have extras like maps/posters/Nintendo power subscription cards. Check the photos.

Combined
- Final Fantasy X - PS2 - CIB Black Label
- Final Fantasy X2 - PS2 - CIB Black Label

Combined
- Street Fighter Anniversary Collection - PS2 - CIB
- Pride FC - PS2 - CIB

Combined
- Xenosaga Episdoe 1 - PS2 - CIB
- Xenosaga Episode 2 - PS2 - CIB

Grand Theft Auto Vice City - PS2 - CIB Black Label with poster
Star Fox Adventures - NGC - CIB
Mario Golf - NGC - CIB
Paper Mario Thousand Year Door - NGC - CIB
Ikaruga - NGC - CIB
Baiten Kaitos - NGC - CIB
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4 - NGC - CIB
Power Stone 2 - Dreamcast - NEAR MINT CONDITION - CIB
Virtua Tennis - Dreamcast - CIB
Shadow Man - Dreamcast - CIB
Grandia II - Dreamcast - CIB
Soul Calibur - Dreamcast - CIB
Grandia - PS1 - CIB
Final Fantasy Origins, FF1 and 2 - PS1 - BRAND NEW UNOPENED GREATEST HITS VERSION
Casltevania Symphony of the Night - PS1 - CIB Black Label
Vagrant Story - PS1 - CIB
Final Fantasy IX - PS1 - CIB Black Label
Dragon Warrior/Quest VII - PS1 - CIB
Resident Evil Directors Cut - PS1 - CIB Greatest Hits version
Street Fighter Collection - PS1 - CIB
Rising Zan Samurai Gunman - PS1 - CIB
Wild Arms - PS1 - CIB Black Label

Combined
- Megaman X4 - PS1 - CIB
- Megaman X5 - PS1 - CIB
- Megaman X6 - PS1 - CIB

Xenogears - PS1 - 2 COPIES OF XENOGEARS - This one is special so I will give the description here - 2 Copies - Selling both my copies as a set. Reason why is that years ago I was playing my copy and when I went to change to disc 2 the game kept freezing. I managed to score a second copy and played though with that copy. Later I actually tried the first copy again (this time on a PS2 with backwards compatibility) and it worked. Regardless I dont remember which one is which so I am selling both together. One copy does not have the manual.

Fear Effect - PS1 - CIB

Combined
- Tekken 2 - PS1 - CIB Greatest Hits Version
- Tekken 3 - PS1 - CIB Greatest Hits Version

Metal Gear Solid - PS1 - CIB Black Label
R-Types - PS1 - CIB
Final Fantasy VII - PS1 - CIB Black Label
Final Fantasy Chronicles (FFIV and Chrono Trigger) - PS1 - CIB Black Label
Final Fantasy Tactics - PS1 - CIB Black Label
Street Fighter EX plus A - PS1 - CIB
Alundra - PS1 - CIB
Gran Turismo PS1 - CIB Black Label
Einhander - PS1 - CIB
Final Fantasy Origins, FF1 and 2 - PS1 - CIB Black Label
Battle of Olympus - NES - Cart and manual
Legend of Zelda - A Link to the Past - SNES - Cart and manual and top secret mini guide. Mini guide photos might be out of order.
Megaman Anniversary Collection - NGC - CIB
F-Zero GX - NGC - CIB
Metroid Prime and Prime 2 Echoes - NGC - CIB.
Metroid Prime 2 - NGC - Disc only
Soul Calibur III - PS2 - CIB
Chakan the Forever Man - Genesis - Cart only
Paper Mario - N64 - Cart only
Squaresoft 1998 Collector's CD Vol 2 - Final Fantasy VIII - disc only
Space Jam - Sega Saturn - CIB
Sega Worldwide Soccer 97 - Sega Saturn - CIB
Joe Montana NFL Football - Sega CD - CIB
Die Hard Trilogy - Sega Saturn - CIB
Scud Disposable Assassin- Sega Saturn - CIB
Daytona USA - Sega Saturn - CIB
World Cup Golf - Professional Edition - Sega Saturn - CIB
Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV - Wall of Fire - Sega Saturn - CIB
Myst - Sega Saturn - CIB
Ghen War - Sega Saturn - CIB
Lunacy Game Map - Sega Saturn - MAP ONLY which came with the game
Revolution X - Sega Saturn - CIB
Street Fighter the Movie - Sega Saturn - CIB
F1 Challenge - Sega Saturn - CIB
Blazing Dragons - Sega Saturn - Disc only
In the Hunt - Sega Saturn - Disc only
The Mansion of Hidden Souls - Sega Saturn - CIB
Star Wars Rebel Assault - Sega CD - CIB
Tomcat Alley - Sega CD - CIB
Jurassic Park - Sega CD - CIB
NHL 94 - Sega CD - CIB
Mario Kart 64 - N64 - Cart, manual and quick guide insert
Excitebike 64 - N64 - Cart and manual
Legend of Zelda Tips and Tactics Book - Book only. My personal guide from when I was a kid. this was a lifesaver. I love the art and it brings back great memories.
F-Zero X - N64 - Cart and manual
Hybrid Heaven - N64 - Cart and manual
Mario Paint - N64 Cart and manual
Jet Force Gemeni - N64 - Cart and manual
Goldeneye - n64 - Cart and manual
Super Mario 64 - N64 - Cart and manual
Donkey Kong 64 - N64 - Cart and manual
Star Wars Episdoe I Racer - N64 - CIB
Ultimate SIM (Sim City 2000, Streets of Sim City, Sim Copter) - PC - CIB

Combined
- Virtua Cop Pack In - Sega Saturn - The disc and disc sleeve (its the version which was packed in with Saturns)
- Virtua Fighter 2 Pack in - Sega Saturn - The disc and disc sleeve (its the version which was packed in with Saturns)
- Sega Stunner Light Gun - Sega Saturn

Combined
- Sega Stunner Light Gun - Sega Saturn
- Virtual Cop - Sega Saturn - CIB

All physical copies come complete. Prices include shipping

Have:

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Limited Edition [PS4] - $22 comes with the desktop calendar and the cardboard sleeve the PS4 game case goes in
(I'm mainly selling this because I want to grab the digital version during the PSN sale. If I can't sell this by 12/22, it will no longer be for sale so please pm me if interested)

Final Fantasy Type 0 HD [PS4] (FFXV code was used) - $15

Tales of the Abyss [3DS] - $20

Want: PayPal
PSN credit, Amazon credit

If anyone randomly has a Diablo 3 [PS4 digital code] pm me.

Shipping from Connecticut

Thanks!!!

kn1ves24

Positive seller feedback for Dunan

Sold me a few soundtracks in excellent condition at great price with shipping from Japan.

Highly recommend him. Thanks again!

Fireblend

Banned
Positive buyer feedback for Fireblend!
Sold him a code for Splatoon (or traded?) - great communication and prompt payment!

Positive seller feedback (and karma!) for Wilflare
. Helped me and a coworker out by purchasing a Splatoon code for her kid. A true Santa helper :p!

Ultimadrago

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

WTS

Fallout 4 PC Pipboy Edition *without game code* - The box has been inspected only to make sure everything (Box, Pipboy, Stand) is in excellent condition. All other items are present, but the game code has been used, however. - $70 Shipped

Fidelio X1 Headphones (Used) - Adult owned. Thourougly cleaned and brushed. Excellent working condition. Slightly worn physical condition. Comes with original (damaged) box. It comes with the OEM cable and a better Black/Red V-MODA cable. - $70 Shipped SOLD

Continental United States. PAYPAL Gift only.

ithorien

WTS

I have a redemption code from Nvidia that's good for either Rainbow Six Siege or Assassin's Creed Syndicate, both activate directly on uPlay.

$40 PayPal only, please PM if interested.

Dropped price, didn't realize these dropped in value as much.

EDIT: Sold

Dropped price, didn't realize these dropped in value as much.

That's really the biggest thing to take note of with Ubisoft games, they go all in on quick sales and lower the prices within a month or 2 to appeal to the crowd who didn't go out and buy it right away. It's the same with EA and several other AAA companies, they don't trust the staying power of their games and just want to make a quick buck before next years iteration comes out.

wiibomb

SmokeMax is on vacations now, right? I'm in need of a eShop code to purchase Cloud..

may be someone could make me the favor please? I've been trying to purchase an email code from walmart, but it keeps rejecting my credit card and paypal account (foreign country issue).

could anyone please purchase one for me? I'll paypal you the money, I have a lot of feedback around here, hope someone can help me out

El Sloth

Banned
Positive Seller feedback for Ultimadrago.

The package was shipped quickly after payment and arrived at my doorstep in almost no time at all. Excellent packing inside with not even a single blemish on the headphone box (particularly impressive for this time of the year). Was always easy to get in contact with as well.

SLEIhbg.png

SELLING

US Club Nintendo Hanafuda Cards - $20 (cards have never been opened)
Code:
[IMG]http://i.picpar.com/NH8b.jpg[/IMG]

Funko POP!s - $40 (never been opened & you'll receive both POP!s)
Code:
[IMG]http://i.picpar.com/OR9b.jpg[/IMG]

Joker Batman-Batman (Loot Crate Exclusive)
Groot w/ Glow In The Dark Hand (Loot Crate Exclusive)

PayPal & US Buyers for all items please...Shipping will be handled by USPS

PM if you're interested

apav

WTS:

I can provide feedback from eBay, Amazon and Heatware upon request. I take Paypal, Venmo, Google Wallet and bank transfer if you use Bank of America (fast, easy and free). Prices in parenthesis are what you would pay if we use Paypal merchant (Paypal gift and the other methods have no fee). Prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise stated. If you would like more pictures please let me know.

Batman Arkham Knight (PS4): $32 shipped ($33.23)

New and sealed. Comes with exclusive DLC. This is from the Arkham Knight PS4 console bundle, so it may come with the Harley Quinn Story Pack DLC as well even though it isn't listed on the outside. I know this because after watching an unboxing of the console bundle, the person opened the game case and the DLC code for it was in there. I can't guarantee it, but I don't see why mine would be any different.

Corsair Vengeance K90 Mechanical Keyboard: $30 shipped ($31.17)

FOR PARTS/NOTWORKING

It suffered a spill. After I tried everything (including taking it apart and dipping it in a tub of 90% isopropyl alcohol) it still doesn't work right. Some keys work, but most keys don't work as intended. Instead they change the level of the brightness in the backlight for whatever reason. Also by taking the keyboard apart I damaged it even more. There are some scratches over the Corsair logo (which the corner of the decal doesn't stick to the keyboard anymore) and memory reset button, and the brightness and window lock buttons don't press down anymore. Also the mute button feels a little stiff, though it can press down. Not sure about the G-keys, but they probably don't work either. The full set of keycaps alone are worth $20, which I washed in denture cleaner (the best way to clean them) while the keyboard took a solvent bath and I scrubbed it down. I'll clean that wrist rest as well. Note that this keyboard is not fully mechanical, but that shouldn't matter unless you get it to work again. Comes with its original packaging.

GTA V (PS3): $22 shipped ($22.94)

Used but in good condition. Comes with its map.

The Last of US (PS3): $15 shipped ($15.74)

Used but in good condition. Code inside was used.

Prometheus (Blu-Ray): $10 shipped ($10.59)

New and sealed.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 (PS3): $8 shipped ($8.53)

Used but in good condition.

Halo 4 (Xbox 360): $8 shipped ($8.53)

Used but in good condition. I'm pretty sure the Xbox Live trial inside is used.

Thanks for looking!

ss_lemonade

Positive Seller feedback for Ultimadrago.

The package was shipped quickly after payment and arrived at my doorstep in almost no time at all. Excellent packing inside with not even a single blemish on the headphone box (particularly impressive for this time of the year). Was always easy to get in contact with as well.
Wait, is that the same headset posted by Ultimadrago up there? If so, that's amazing. That's got to be the fastest shipping service I've ever seen

Saiyan-Rox

Need some money for Xmas things so hopefully someone wants the following. I've uploaded pictures of each item to an Imgur album to save space on the thread. if you want more pics or info PM me. UK/Ireland Shipping only, sorry!

x1 Razer Nabu Small/Medium size £60 + £5 postage.

http://www.razerzone.com/gb-en/store/nabu

http://imgur.com/a/ufi8X

had it for about 2 weeks but there is scratches to the screen not very deep but can be seen when you shine light at it. there is also damage to the small clasp shown in a picture. just scratches still locks completely fine so it's cosmetic damage. Comes fully boxed.

x1 Razer Nabu X £30, Free Postage.

This is completely brand new never opened.

http://www.razerzone.com/gb-en/store/nabu-x

http://imgur.com/a/BnMES

x1 Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Returns Steelbook (Unopened, Unused Cloud DLC) £20, Free Postage.

http://i.imgur.com/e7g7gGg.jpg

This is completely new never opened and DLC Never used! Have no idea if the code inside is still valid however :( no idea when the code inside expires since I never opened it.

Thanks :) DM me with any questions and decent offers as ii'm open to listen to them

and here is my Ebay feedback just in case http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=rox598

Repost :)

WTS:

PS4 digital codes:

Star Wars Battlefront - $36

Xbox One digital codes:

Rise of the Tomb Raider - $39
Ori and the Blind Forest - $10
Tomb Raider Remastered - $7
Dance Central Spotlight - $5
Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare - $4

Xbox 360 digital codes:

Gears of War 1 - $2
Gears of War 3 - $3
Gears of War Judgement - $3

UV codes:

The Wolverine (2013) - $2
Transformers: Age of Extinction - $3
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) - $3
Dredd - $2
Pacific Rim - $2

I have 100% Positive feedback on here, Amazon and ebay as a buyer and seller. Also, pics upon request and please don't hesitate to PM me any questions, thanks!

WTS

I have the following items for sale. Rather than link pics here, let me know if interested and I'll send you a link to view.

PS Vita 2000 in excellent condition with 64GB mem card - 180 - would prefer to sell together rather than sell someone a Vita with no mem card.

Persona 4 Dancing All Night - This is the game, carrying case, vita skin, keychain , and soundtrack. External box was damaged in shipping, and code for wallpapers was used.- 40

Disgaea 5 PS4 - Artbook and soundtrack included - 40

Call of Duty Black Ops 3 for XB1 - 30

Got another one.

WTS: Rainbow Six: Siege or Assassin's Creed: Syndicate (Nvidia Bullets or Blades Bundle code). Your chosen game activates on uPlay.

Want: $30 PayPal

Edit: Sold

cyber_ninja

Uncharted 1,2,3 and Valkyria Chronicles. Would like to sell them as a bundle. $29.99 via PayPal gift, free shipping. Games are in a great condition, pretty much scratch free.
Uncharted 3 comes in clear case as pictured. Pm me if you have any questions.

oWMLHJ6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom