• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently came across a big box PC copy of Final Fantasy VIII in very good condition. Comes with the original manual and Eidos leaflet. Box, CDs and jewel case in good condition.

I don't really know if many people care for these things any more because of the Steam and PSN versions but if you're in Europe and interested PM me your location and offer. I'm in the UK for those wondering about postage.

pic

Ecto311

For Sale: HP stream 13in touch screen.
Great condition. Got for a business trip and got used for all of 3 hours reading gaf. Works great and runs a few apps no problem. I used an SD card with it for extra space since it has windows 10 and a 32gb hard drive so its a bit lacking there. Comes with original box from best buy.

2-2.jpg

Looks just like these but with black screen bezel - not my picture though.

Looking for $180 amazon gift card. Ships in the states for free. Comes with power cord and original box all in great shape. PM if interested. Tons of good feedback here.

fader

SLEIhbg.png

WTS:

AVerMedia Game Recorder C985 Live Gamer HD - Capture Card used $40

Used in very good condition but has no original packing. will include hdmi cable.

Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB $240

pro_101414.png

fairly used paypal only. questions, please message me

Xamdou

WTS: Assasin's Creed Syndicate for PC (UPLAY) for $20 and The Witcher Wild Hunt for Xbox one that includes Bonus Content (The Witcher Universe: Compendium, Detailed World Map, Official Soundtrack and Wolf-Head Stickers) for $25.

Accepting Paypal Gift or Amazon Gift card as payment.

ZServ

WTS: Gears of War 3, Gears of War Judgement codes for Xbox 360/Xbox One. Don't really have any particular "wants." I'd trade both for a Fallout 3 code, or part with them for something else. Open to offers. Also have an Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag code (Xbox One).

TURBO1112

WTB buy Itunes but I need it to be Canadian. Wanting to buy it as a gift for a friend, but obviously I don't want to get him a U.S. card. What is the best way to get this for him? Thanks

rj118

WTS via Paypal. I have multiple positive seller feedback. Shipping in the US only, but the gift card codes are digital.

$50 Windows Gift Card
: $45
$25 iTunes Gift Card: $22

Rhythm Heaven Fever for Wii NiB: $18
Trauma Team for Wii NiB: $20

kennah

WTB buy Itunes but I need it to be Canadian. Wanting to buy it as a gift for a friend, but obviously I don't want to get him a U.S. card. What is the best way to get this for him? Thanks
Go to Costco or keep an eye out for deals in the Canada deals thread.

Fireblend

Banned
So, I'm looking for someone willing to do me a favor.

A coworker of mine wants to gift Splatoon to their child this Christmas. However for reasons that escape me she forgot to order it from Amazon, and there's no way it'd reach her in time for Christmas if she orders it now (we're in Costa Rica. A physical copy is $100 here). So she wants to give him a Splatoon code from Amazon.

Problem is, again, we're in Costa Rica, and eShop codes from Amazon can't be purchased outside the US. So here's the plan: You buy a code from Amazon, I pay you back through paypal, my coworker's kid gets Splatoon for Christmas, we both thank you forever.

If interested, PM me to work out the details.

Thanks in advance!

Sarcasm

So, I'm looking for someone willing to do me a favor.

A coworker of mine wants to gift Splatoon to their child this Christmas. However for reasons that escape me she forgot to order it from Amazon, and there's no way it'd reach her in time for Christmas if she orders it now (we're in Costa Rica. A physical copy is $100 here). So she wants to give him a Splatoon code from Amazon.

Problem is, again, we're in Costa Rica, and eShop codes from Amazon can't be purchased outside the US. So here's the plan: You buy a code from Amazon, I pay you back through paypal, my coworker's kid gets Splatoon for Christmas, we both thank you forever.

If interested, PM me to work out the details.

Thanks in advance!

Can your card be used internationally? If so try using a states billing address, say somewhere in Oregon.

Looking to sell:

Digital Codes for:

Gears of War 3
Forza Horizon 2 (Xbox 360 version)
Xbox Live 1 month code (3 available)

I'm pretty open to offers. Just looking to get something for them.

SamNW

WTB:

All PS4. Physical preferred.

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
Shadow of Mordor: GOTY or Standard
Far Cry 4: Complete or Standard
The Order: 1886
The Talos Principle: Deluxe Edition
Madden 16
MLB 15: The Show
Dragon Age Inquisition: GOTY or Standard
Helldivers: Super-Earth Ultimate

Vita

Persona 4: Golden

Trying to clean up the backlog.

Darknight

For Sale: Destiny Digital Collector's Edition USA PS4 Code

Digital Collector’s Edition Includes:
• The Taken King
• Destiny
• Expansion I: The Dark Below
• Expansion II: House of Wolves
• Early Access Weapons Pack and SUROS Arsenal Pack**
• Digital Exclusive Content: 3 Exotic Guardian Class item from C.E

Want: $60 paypal / $60 PSN Credit

Moto 360 - $105 Shipped
Used condition, one little nick on 12oclock circular body (not the bezel) that you must look for to notice. Comes with box+accessories+tempered glass installed!
More here: http://imgur.com/a/bezaQ

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Digital movie codes for sale. From my own personal collection, guaranteed to work. Paypal gift or Amazon gift card accepted. Thanks
SLEIhbg.png

$10 True Detective S1 - iTunes + UVHD

$5 Mad Men: Final Season Part 1 - UVHD
$5 Spring - Drafthouse Digital
$5 Christine - UVHD
$5 The Adventures of TinTin - iTunes + UV
$5 Hugo - iTunes + UV
$5 The Guest - iTunes + UVHD
$5 Ex Machina - UVHD
$5 Sixteen Candles - iTunes + UV
$5 Scott Pilgrim vs. the World - iTunes + UVHD

$4 Tusk - UVHD
$4 Godzilla 2014 - UVHD
$4 Stoker - UVHD
$4 9 (Animation) - UVHD
$4 Blair Witch Project - UVHD
$4 Spaceballs - UVHD
$4 MAMA - iTunes + UV
$4 Wizard of Oz - UVHD

$3 Savages - iTunes + UVHD
$3 Now You See Me - iTunes + UV
$3 Elysium - UVHD
$3 The Wolverine - UVHD
$3 Killing Them Softly - UVHD
$3 Horrible Bosses - UVHD
$3 Moneyball - UV

*Sold* Sin City 2: A Dame To Kill - UVHD
*Sold* Mad Max: Fury Road - UVHD
*Sold* It Follows - UVHD
*Sold* Alien - UVHD
*Sold* Amazing Spiderman 2 - UVHD

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/tb38In8.jpg?2[/img]

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Watch for sale.
I'll include a free, used Timex Weekender with a couple of NATO straps if you want.
(this model - gray dial)

Uniform Wares 103/K-01 - $80 shipped

37mm black dial, very minimalist with black PVD case
Integrated black rubber strap. Japanese quartz movement.
Battery was changed a couple months ago.

Looking to sell the following digital codes for either PayPal Gift or an Amazon Giftcard:
Gears of War 1 Digital Code.
Gears of War 2 Digital Code.
Gears of War 3 Digital Code.
Gears of War Judgement Digital Code.
Rainbow Six Vegas, and/or R̶a̶i̶n̶b̶o̶w̶ ̶S̶i̶x̶ ̶V̶e̶g̶a̶s̶ ̶2̶ *SOLD* Digital Code.

I'm not really sure what they're worth but I was looking to get $5 per code or the four Gears Codes bundled for $15. Rainbow Six Codes are $5 each or both for $10.

Young Magus

WTB:

Final Fantasy XIII : LR steam code. (US)

Can give/trade Paypal, JPPSN or JPEshop codes.

WTS/Trade:

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer 3ds Code.

PM please.

Crayons

Banned
Selling

Carpe Fulgur Collection - Recettear, Fortune Summoner, and Chantelise $15

Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition: $40
Eternal Darkness: $30
Conker's Bad Fur Day: $85

PayPal or bitcoin only

Qblivion

WTB

Playstation 2 slim console (preferably 9000x model, but I'm ok with any slim)

Controller or video cable aren't mandatory as long as the console are power cable work and are in good condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom