• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulflarz

Banned
WTB halo 5 digital for whatever the going price is on that? Can get it physically for $40 and I wondered if GAF has it for $30 or whatever >_<

Also applies to MCC and Rise of the Tomb Raider :3

Mistah

Positive seller feedback for wilflare.

he sold me the ps4 key for Final Fantasy X & X-2 HD

Thank you for being so fast !

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

Google Play Credit - 10% Off - Increments of $25 for $22.50 each

Xbox Live (XBL) Credit - 10% Off - Increments of $60 (for $54) and $70 (for $63)

Xbox Live (XBL) / Playstation Plus (PS+) - 1 Year - $40 each (Limited Stock Remaining)
*Note: These cards were personally purchased by me from a big box store and NOT an online reselling website, so they are guaranteed to work.

US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Nothing at the moment.

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(834+ Total Positive Feedback!)

Flandy

WTB
The Last of Us Remastered digital - $10

WTS
SLEIhbg.png

Prices are via Paypal Friends/Family

Steam codes
Rust - $8
Neon Struct Deluxe Edition - $5
Saints Row IV - $1

PS4
Doom Beta Key that was included in Wolfenstein - $1

UltraViolet digital HD codes
The Lego Movie - $3

Blu Ray Only shipping to US
The Lego Movie Target Special Edition - $8 (includes DVD) Will do $9.50 for it and the UV code

ThisOne

Selling a bunch of PS3 games. All of them are in great condition and include the case and any inserts. Codes have been used in most cases. I will charge $3 shipping and an additional $1 per game you want beyond the first. So, shipping for 2 games would be $4. Prices are negotiable. I will ship to the USA and would like PayPal as payment. PM if interested in anything.

3D Dot Game Heroes - $14
Batman Arkham Asylum - $5
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - $1.50
Battlefield 3 - $1.50
Bayonetta - $10
Binary Domain - $5
Bioshock Infinite - $4
Dead Space - $5
Dead Space 2 - $3
Demon's Souls - $11
Dishonored - $1.50
Gran Turismo 5 XL - $3
Ico/Shadow of the Colossus - $12
Infamous 2 - $2
Just Cause 2 - $11
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection - $10
Rayman Origins - $9
Red Dead Redemption - $3.50
Starhawk - $2.50
Uncharted 3 - $2
Vanquish - GONE

IMAG1280.jpg

bigzgod

WTB Lucina Amiibo

I don't care if it's JP or NA. Looking to pay around $17. I can pay in either paypal or buy gifts from Steam.

I can provide rep outside of neogaf trades upon request.

Recharg3

EVERYTHING IS NOW SOLD

From My Personal Blu-ray Collection

These are from UK Blu-rays so I don't know if these code's are region free

Arthur Christmas - £0.50p
Entourage The Movie - £0.50p
Fast & Furious 7 - £0.50p
Ghostbusters 1 & 2 - £0.50p
Gone Girl - £0.50p
The Wolf Of Wall Street - £0.50p
The Drop -£0.50p
The Amazing Spiderman 2 -£0.50p

Willing to sell all the codes in a Bundle for £2

Breaking Bad Complete Series - SOLD
American Pie 1,2, The Wedding & Reunion - SOLD
Jurassic World - SOLD
Lego Movie - SOLD

Also For Sale

Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide: Prima Official E-Game Guide Code - £1

Pictures can be provided upon request.

Payment via Paypal.

Tizoc

Positive feedback for maxcriden
Thanks for helping me get the Bioware stuff mate, merry x-mas and happy holidays.

microtubule

UVHD Codes For Sale (cards from US bluray discs) - Payment via Paypal gifts. PM me if interested.

American Hustle $3.00

Jurassic Park 2015 Set (Jurassic Park, The Lost World, Jurassic Park III and Jurrasic World) $9

Game of Thrones (The Complete Third Season) HBO Select Code $6.00

WTT: Japanese PSN store cards for NA store cards. Same for NA eshop. Any Japanese credit/points codes for NA PSN and eShop

Looking for a person to trade PSN Japan store credit for North American store credit. IE: I trade Japanese PSN codes for NA ones. Living here makes it hard to get them on the fly so hopefully I can find a few extra people interested in this for when I want to splurge instead of making one person spend a lot of money.

Chucker

WTS:
Sealed Rock Band 4 for XB1. $20 and shipping
+10 Seller Feedback

Have digital, got the Guitar+Game and don't need an extra.

Syrus

Banned
WTS Dragon Age Inquisition Xbox One Deluxe Edition - 15$ Paypal Gift - The DLC code is used but the case is the deluxe version

Disk and Case are Pristine Condition

Paypal Gift or 15$ Amazon Credit

apav

WTS:

I can provide feedback from eBay, Amazon and Heatware upon request. I take Paypal, Venmo, Google Wallet and bank transfer if you use Bank of America (fast, easy and free). Prices in parenthesis are what you would pay if we use Paypal merchant (Paypal gift and the other methods have no fee). Prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise stated. If you would like more pictures please let me know.

Batman Arkham Knight (PS4): $32 shipped ($33.23)

New and sealed. Comes with exclusive DLC. This is from the Arkham Knight PS4 console bundle, so it may come with the Harley Quinn Story Pack DLC as well even though it isn't listed on the outside. I know this because after watching an unboxing of the console bundle, the person opened the game case and the DLC code for it was in there. I can't guarantee it, but I don't see why mine would be any different.

Corsair Vengeance K90 Mechanical Keyboard: $30 shipped ($31.17)

FOR PARTS/NOTWORKING

It suffered a spill. After I tried everything (including taking it apart and dipping it in a tub of 90% isopropyl alcohol) it still doesn't work right. Some keys work, but most keys don't work as intended. Instead they change the level of the brightness in the backlight for whatever reason. Also by taking the keyboard apart I damaged it even more. There are some scratches over the Corsair logo (which the corner of the decal doesn't stick to the keyboard anymore) and memory reset button, and the brightness and window lock buttons don't press down anymore. Also the mute button feels a little stiff, though it can press down. Not sure about the G-keys, but they probably don't work either. The full set of keycaps alone are worth $20, which I washed in denture cleaner (the best way to clean them) while the keyboard took a solvent bath and I scrubbed it down. I'll clean that wrist rest as well. Note that this keyboard is not fully mechanical, but that shouldn't matter unless you get it to work again. Comes with its original packaging.

GTA V (PS3): $22 shipped ($22.94)

Used but in good condition. Comes with its map.

The Last of US (PS3): $15 shipped ($15.74)

Used but in good condition. Code inside was used.

Prometheus (Blu-Ray): $10 shipped ($10.59)

New and sealed.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 (PS3): $8 shipped ($8.53)

Used but in good condition.

Halo 4 (Xbox 360): $8 shipped ($8.53)

Used but in good condition. I'm pretty sure the Xbox Live trial inside is used.

Thanks for looking!

ajcacio

Banned
WTB: 2 $20 PSN codes for $35

Have paypal. Multiple positive feedback in 2014 and 2015 threads

Edit: Positive seller feedback for mercenar1e! Very quick

SamNW

WTS:

20% off PSN code

This applies to your whole cart, not just a single item. Great to have right now, with two big sales going on. PM me an offer.

Positive buyer feedback for shinkai.
Was great to deal with, didn't have any feedback so I kindly let him know that he must pay fee and had no problem with it. Pleasure working with you.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
SELLING: Pink Nintendo DSi w/ Stylus + 14 Games

bJOAbtu.png

GAMES INCLUDED:

- Baby Pals
- Paws & Claws Vet Pet 2: Helping Hands
- Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force
- Cooking Mama
- Scribblenauts
- Super Scribblenauts
- Littlest Pet Shop
- Nintendogs
- Imagine Babysitters
- My Baby & Friends 3
- Paws & Claws: Pampered Pets
- Sim Animals: Africa
- The Sims 3
- The Sims 2: Apartment Pets

Disclaimer: I'm aware of how childish these games are...this package is being sold on behalf of my sister.

The only visible flaw is a bit of wear near the power indicators as pictured below.

xGF8IUQ.png

$35 Shipped

PM'd! Perfect entry for my niece and nephew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom