• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering I fell asleep before getting the payment's notice, I hardly see how it is my fault.

The game was in-hand and I sent it as soon as I woke up and saw the payment's notice. Sadly I can't be awake 24/7 .

Anyhow

Positive feedback for Mokoi, MilShap , Blak_Status

I know you from SteamGAF so I know you're reliable and come through with the goods. However, you sent me your paypal info at 8:18pm est and payment was sent at 8:21pm est. We were in the middle on PMing back and forth. Surely you could have stayed awake for 5min or let me know you were falling asleep or whatever. Especially since you had just PM'd me saying you just got one. I assumed you were ready (as was I) to fully complete the transaction. I just feel that's good customer service. At least consider that for future customers. But no biggie. You did send the key at 4:39am est this morning. I'm not an asshole or anything or out here to tarnish anyone's rep. I know you're a good guy.

Positive feedback for BernardoOne

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
WTS:
Code:
[img]http://abload.de/img/header7zpp9.jpg[/img]
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - GOG code
$25 PayPal

Lethal League - Steam. Humblebundle link.
$2 Paypal or make a trade offer.

I just feel that's good customer service. At least consider that for future customers.

This notion bugs me a bit. You're dealing with people here, not stores. If you want "customer service" don't buy from personal sellers. We're not servicing customers here. There is of course an expectation of reliability from the seller and buyer alike, but be prepared for trades to stretch out longer than a typical online purchase would.

SLEIhbg.png

SELLING

US Club Nintendo Hanafuda Cards - $20 (cards have never been opened)
Code:
[IMG]http://i.picpar.com/NH8b.jpg[/IMG]

Funko POP!s - $40 (never been opened & you'll receive both POP!s)
Code:
[IMG]http://i.picpar.com/OR9b.jpg[/IMG]

Joker Batman-Batman (Loot Crate Exclusive)
Groot w/ Glow In The Dark Hand (Loot Crate Exclusive)

PayPal & US Buyers for all items please...Shipping will be handled by USPS

PM if you're interested

coopolon

Want to sell:

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Mechanical Keyboard. Was purchased new 3 months ago and has been lightly used since. Works very well, I've just decided mechanical doesn't matter to me and I'd prefer to have a wireless keyboard.

Comes in its original packaging, it's just a little bulging because I couldn't get the cord put away quite as nicely as they did when packaging it.

Asking $40 plus shipping, payment via paypal gift or buyer pays fees. Has braided USB cord, a usb and headphone jack on the side, works nicely. Here is more information.

sleihbg0aqbp.png

WTS

Spare digital codes from my Blu-ray collection:

Inside Out (Digital HD - Disney Movies Anywhere) - $5
SOLD
Mad Max: Fury Road (UV HD) - $5
---------------------------------------------------

I accept Amazon Gift Cards as payment.

...but you see, these statements play exactly into what I was trying to get at: who decides when someone's whining or being an "A-hole" about someone's pricing? Or who's going to screen every sale post to verify how much a user actually paid for something they're selling? Some people are selling stuff they've received for FREE from trade shows, places of employment, etc.--are we permitted to start calling then out now? These gray area are slippery slopes, so why not just leave the comments to the PM system? I'm baffled as to why people are against this.

Where did anyone suggest this?

If someone gets an item for a great price and then tries to sell it for a profit, then they should not be called out for doing so. Period. Nobody is going to monitor what somebody paid for something, because nobody should care. BUT, if the item is still available at the awesome price, then it is perfectly acceptable to say: "Just so everyone knows, this is available for "great price" at ____".

See what happened there? The seller wasn't called out for trying to sell something for more money. Instead, the community was simply informed that there is a sale on that particular item that was still ongoing. If the sale is over, then the free market takes over and people should NOT be calling out sellers. This has happened before and we have tried to catch it, but it happens. That's where Rule #3 comes into play though.

The entire point of this is not to negatively effect Sellers, but to positively effect buyers. We are a community sales market. Yes, people are trying to make money and that's great (seriously), but we should all be looking out for each other.

This notion bugs me a bit. You're dealing with people here, not stores. If you want "customer service" don't buy from personal sellers. We're not servicing customers here. There is of course an expectation of reliability from the seller and buyer alike, but be prepared for trades to stretch out longer than a typical online purchase would.

I mean... that's your opinion. If I'm buying from a business or a personal seller or even a family member, I'm their customer. Yes, expectations may vary depending on who you're buying from. I don't take my car to get serviced at a dealership or a franchised repair shop. I have a personal mobile mechanic. Am I not their customer?

In my situation, he told me tomorrow at first. So I said I would keep looking elsewhere since I wanted one as soon as possible. Then he came back and said he just got one and asked if I still wanted it. I don't mind waiting if that's what I'm told upfront. All anyone wants is transparency. It's not unreasonable to expect that.

Amagon

I know you from SteamGAF so I know you're reliable and come through with the goods. However, you sent me your paypal info at 8:18pm est and payment was sent at 8:21pm est. We were in the middle on PMing back and forth. Surely you could have stayed awake for 5min or let me know you were falling asleep or whatever. Especially since you had just PM'd me saying you just got one. I assumed you were ready (as was I) to fully complete the transaction. I just feel that's good customer service. At least consider that for future customers. But no biggie. You did send the key at 4:39am est this morning. I'm not an asshole or anything or out here to tarnish anyone's rep. I know you're a good guy.

Positive feedback for BernardoOne
As stated from a previous member and having seen from different member's experiences dealing with BernardoOne, "quick to sell, slow to produce."

I mean... that's your opinion. If I'm buying from a business or a personal seller or even a family member, I'm their customer. Yes, expectations may vary depending on who you're buying from. I don't take my car to get serviced at a dealership or a franchised repair shop. I have a personal mobile mechanic. Am I not their customer?

In my situation, he told me tomorrow at first. So I said I would keep looking elsewhere since I wanted one as soon as possible. Then he came back and said he just got one and asked if I still wanted it. I don't mind waiting if that's what I'm told upfront. All anyone wants is transparency. It's not unreasonable to expect that.

That mobile mechanic is a professional.. He's selling a service, and that's probably his job.

THe people here are selling their kit on the side. It is unreasonable to compare the 2. That was the point I was making.

All anyone wants is transparency. It's not unreasonable to expect that

This I agree with, and basically said so in my post.

(Super mega awesome) positive seller feedback for maxcriden!

Helped me get the Mass Effect DLC from Gamestop.com... really quick and communicative and friendly to boot!

Chucker

This is a long shot, but here we go.
Did anybody back Amplitude and decide they don't want it?

I didn't have a device to play it on while it was on KS, and would love to get up in that action.

Thanks!

bigosc2k

Banned
Long overdue positive seller feedback for Sanjuro
Great communicator and package arrived very quickly

WTT or WTS a Roku 2 unopened $50
roku_zpsbptgzqil.jpeg

Or willing to trade it for Fallout 4 or PS4 20th anniversary gray controller

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Hey guys, a friend of mine is in a bit of a spot

I bought a Canadian region $50 PSN code by mistake and turns out I can't redeem it on my US PSN account. So now I'm stuck with it and not sure how to use it. I'm willing to sell it for 35 USD if anyone is up for it. I'd appreciate the help. Remember, it gotta be someone with a Canadian PSN account.

You can PM me so that I'll send you an email of my friend

Koppai

SELLING
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 AT&T 32GB Black + 64GB Samsung microSD Card

Owned the phone for a year and no longer need. In excellent condition except for a few scratches on the screen, but they are not noticeable at all when the screen is lit up. Comes with the fast charger. No dents or other flaws. Including a 64GB Samsung microSD card with it for expanded space.

$400 shipped OR BEST OFFER! Will include tracking and signature delivery.

1377256_10152364843071646_3867614539418485005_n.jpg

I have positive feedback, I accept Paypal Gift Payment (or pay the fees) or Google Payments, PM for details. I have positive feedback!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Positive Buyer feedback for Maxim726X! Hope you enjoy the game! :D

White_sox

WTS:

I have $30.48 in a Target gift card. I'm assuming it can be used online because it has an access code on the back.

I will trade it for any combination of Amazon, PayPal, or XBL gift cards. Trying to get as close to 1:1 as possible, but I understand that isn't always possible.

Geneijin

Located in North America.

For Sale
$10 PlayStation Store code - $9 each (x3)
$20 PlayStation Store code - $18 each (x2)
$50 PlayStation Store code - $45
Star Wars Battlefront PS4 digital code - $30
Star Wars Classics PS4 code - $10

No further discounts when buying more than 1.

Interested
XRGB-mini Framemeister

Payment method: PayPal gift preferred

For my reference 1, 2.

Plus Seller

Selling:

Xbox Live 14 Day Trials - $3 each or 2 for $5

PS4 - Assassin's Creed Syndicate Season Pass - $25
Xbox One - Assassin's Creed Syndicate Season Pass - $25
PS4 - Rainbow Six Siege Season Pass - $25

$100 iTunes GC - $80

Newegg Premier Membership 6 months for $3 or 1 year for $5

All prices are paypal friends and family.

L.O.R.D

WTS

Resident Evil Revelations 2 full version with all DLCs steam key ( EU ) only for $20 + free Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition steam gift

i got it the physical version and i already have the game
this key is region locked in steam , but can be activated using VPN

i can't ship the physical box , only will send the code

asking for $20 paypal only

UK (EUROPE ) code , WILL NOT WORK ON US STEAM UNLESS YOU USED VPN TO ACTIVATE IT

0ronBnd.jpg

========================

WTT or to sell

google play store card $10
bought it but i can't activate it on my account because i am from different country

want US PSN $10 or $10 steam card or even amazon gift card

WTT:

Disney Infinity 2.0 Marvel character codes. Unfortunately where I live, paypal isn't an option so I can't sell off individual codes through paypal transaction. If someone wants them all, I can exchange the lot for $15 in steam cash. These are also compatible with 3.0, for newcomers to the series.

Starter set( contains Iron-man, Black Window,Thor)
Captain America
Venom
Rocket Raccon
Hulk
Loki

PM if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom