• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

rj118

WTS, looking for Paypal. I have multiple positive seller feedback!

$25 iTunes Gift Card: $21 (I have three of these)

I also have these Steam gifts for sale. Take them all for $15.
Rogue Legacy: $4
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet: $3
Hotline Miami: $2
The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition: $2
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons: $2
The Misadventures of PB Winterbottom: $1
Trine 2: Complete Story: $1
Dino D-Day: $1
Defy Gravity Extended: $1
Contraption Maker: $1

WTS: Dragon Age Inquisition Game of the year edition. Game is in mint condition and DLC is unused - $39 shipped obo

sHp55RR.jpg

Zaheer

WTB

With Uncharted 4's delay, don't think I'll be moving to current gen until after finals in May, and there are some PS3 games I'd like to play before I do. Looking for a $20 bundle of any of these games if any of you would just like to get rid of them. Only looking for game and case.

South Park: The Stick of Truth
Prince of Persia: Classic Trilogy
Darksiders
Wolfenstein (2009)
The Darkness
Remember Me

Looking for Vanquish, too.

WTS (NeoGAF+ seller)

The Witcher III: Wild Hunt (PS4) - $35 shipped

Got it for my birthday about a month ago. Shrink wrap removed, but has never been played. Just the game, case, and manual.

1 Year XBOX Live Gold - $45

GeoMantle

Neo Member
WTB: A Jamma-to-MVS converter. Looking to play some JAMMA arcade stuff in my MVS cabinet, but I'm having trouble tracking down one of these converters.

MVS-to-Jamma converters are far more common, and are used for playing Neo Geo games in cabinets wired for Jamma. What I'm looking for here is the opposite -- a Jamma-to-MVS converter.

Thanks!

kn1ves24

I have Positive seller feedback for 2 great sellers

5amshift (sold me Summon Night 5)

and

Dunan (sold me P4 Design Works)

Both were great to deal with. Thanks again!

Hip Hop

Positive Seller Feedback for Soka

Gave me an awesome deal on a GTX 750 ti. Great communication and shipping. Once again, thank you!

NeoGAF Plus (previously Gold) seller. Located in the U.S. All prices include shipping!

Want:

PayPal

WTS:

Grand Theft Auto V PS4 - $25

Final Fantasy XIII Elixir Set (drinks still sealed) - Imported from Japan! (Shipping will be expensive) Send offers!

Alan Wake Survival Bundle: Official Guide + Hardcover Artbook (sealed) - $25
Canon EF 75-300mm Lens (open packaging, but never used) - $80
Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 USM Wide Angle Lens - $300

Sneakerheads, I've got some shoes for sale as well! PM me!

All shoes come with original box and are 100% authentic!

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
iPhone 6S Plus. I never bothered to open it. I bought a Nexus 6P instead. It's a 64GB and it's unlocked. Brand new, sealed in box, warranty. $850 shipped OBO but be reasonable. I will eat the tax and shipping for being an impulsive chump.

gabbo

WTB/Pay for Mass Effect DLC/Bioware points from Gamestop

I'm hoping I someome from USGAF can help me out.
If they would be willing to grab the DLC for Mass Effect2/3 mentioned here, I will paypal gift you the amount.

Please PM me, thanks :)

Positive seller feedback for CronosBlade. Sold me a lot of Blu-Rays at a great price. Friendly, communicative seller, and fast shipping. Thanks!

sensui-tomo

WTS : Ps4 Destiny The taken king NA expansion +Expansion 1/2 code + Early access pack for $15 paypal (You'll need the vanilla destiny game to play this) I'll also throw in the 30-day trial psn pass that came with the legendary edition if you want (i'm not shipping the disk as that'll just get thrown out or traded in to a store.

In talks ......

All physical copies come complete. Prices include shipping. PayPal, PSN credit, Amazon credit accepted

Have:

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls [PS4] - $25

Elder Scrolls Online [PS4] - $20

Final Fantasy Type 0 HD [PS4] (FFXV code was used) - $15

Tales of the Abyss [3DS] - $20

Want:
Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection [digital] - $20 paypal
Ratchet & Clank Collection [Vita code]

gabbo

Positive seller feedback for Zaheer.

Sent me the codes right after payment was sent. Went off without a hitch. Excellent communication

Goody

WTS: I have a Fallout Anthology Steam key. Includes 1, 2, Tactics, 3 + DLCs, and New Vegas + DLC.

I'm looking for a $12 PayPal gift, or a trade for a Steam copy of Ori and the Blind Forest.

Thanks!

WTS a Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 edition. Very gently used by someone (my wife) that mostly played non-demanding games like Don't Starve. Card is clean and runs very cool and quiet.

Had two of these cards, but sold one to a fellow gaffer. Now looking to offload the other.

Asking $225 USD, continental US only, payment accepted via PayPal. Let me know if interested or if you have questions. Thanks!

(Be aware, it is a long card (~13 inches) -- roomy case pretty much required.)

Sold!

IrishNinja

WTB: so, looking for just a few more things that have evaded me:

Shining Force 3 (Saturn US) - @$100
Silhouette Mirage (Saturn JP) - $40

hoping for them CIB, if they're a little rough but otherwise intact that's fine! I know you can sell them for more on ebay/etc but for what it's worth, i can guarantee you they'll have a happy home/be played and not resold!
Also looking for some Sega-CD pack-ins as well - longshots, i know, but thanks in advance here.

Xamdou

WTS: Assasin's Creed Syndicate for PC (UPLAY) for $15 and The Witcher Wild Hunt for Xbox one that includes Bonus Content (The Witcher Universe: Compendium, Detailed World Map, Official Soundtrack and Wolf-Head Stickers) for $20!

Accepting Paypal Gift or Amazon Gift card as payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom