• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
wXMO1hH.png

*20% OFF ALL NEW GAMES (including, but not limited to, pre-orders & CE's) @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*10% OFF ALL USED GAMES @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*FREE EXPEDITED SHIPPING
*NO CATCHES

DETAILS:

>Purchased items will be mailed directly to buyer's provided address
>Non-packaged DLC/pre-order bonuses will be forwarded to buyers whenever available
>Final prices based on the inclusion of Sales Tax per Buyer's location--I PM the final purchase price immediately after Buyer provides their address
>I accept PayPal (Gift preferred, or buyer pays fees)
>I gain nothing from this program other than Reward Zone Points for each purchase.

Link to BB's weekly deals: https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/349444-best-buy-ad-104-1010/

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

+22 Seller, +10 Buyer

I can provide additional photos upon request. All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey.

Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.

Mario Party
$65 (F/F) or $67.25 (G/S)
- Comes with cartridge, box and manual! Box and manual have a bit of shelf wear. Some may remember that I posted this in the last thread and the manual was glued shut (or something!). I bought a replacement manual off of eBay, so this manual is fully functioning with no tears, writing, etc.!!!

Pikachu 10th Anniversary Plush
$30 (F/F) or $31.20 (G/S)
- 10th Anniversary Plush from Pokemon Center. Still in great shape as it has just been on display.

Pandora's Tower
$26 (F/F) or $27.09 (G/S)
- Factory Sealed!

gatisimo

Positive seller feedback for Ramirez! Sold me a Gears of War: Ultimate Edition code (this time, for me, the earlier one was for a friend)! Very quick delivery and communication.

I know I've left a ton of seller feedback lately. I need to slow down...

Now if only someone had a Transformers: Devastation code on Steam!

Sordid

I've got a £10 iTunes code that I don't have any use for, does anyone want it? £7.50 PayPal gift or you pay the fees :)

Cookie18

Selling: Fallout 4 PipBoy Edition. Have a pre-order with Amazon for a Xbox One version and PS4 version.

$350 each obo.

NeoGAF Gold Seller

All N.A. Codes

Destiny The Taken King Collector's Edition (PSN/PS4)- $60

FIFA 16 Deluxe Edition (XBL/XBO)- $50

Forza 6 (XBL/XBO)-$40

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
Looking to Buy:

1 year Playstation Plus or where to find it relatively cheap(er).

The best I can currently find is about $45.

mpoG6kN.jpg

Uncharted Collection
Looking for $35 or best offer.

NYCrooner

PLEASE NOTE: In the process of moving so it might take a day or two to respond to PMs or ship a product.

All items are in excellent condition. Prices are shipped U.S.A. PayPal only:

Tech
Nook HD 7" 8gb (w/leather case and pre-installed screen protector) - $60 each
Chromecast - $25
Wii Remote Plus Pink - $30

PS4
Uncharted Collection Code - $45

Wii
Super Mario All-Stars Limited Edition (cardboard box has some wear) - $55
Metro is Prime Trilogy (GameStop reissue) - $25
Super Mario Galaxy - $15
Super Mario Galaxy 2 - $25
New Super Mario Bros Wii - $25

Wii U
New Super Luigi U - $25
Nintendo Land - $10
ZombiU - $10

DS
Yoshi's Island DS - $25
Super Mario 64 DS - $25
New Super Mario Bros - $25

Shadownet

Banned
[WTS] Tales of Zestiria for PS4 - $47 Paypal or GameStop gift card
I'm going to buy the Collector Edition for Tales of Zestiria, but I only want the collectible stuff. So if you're willing to pay $47 via (Paypal) OR $47 GameStop gift card, I'll ship you the game to you for free. Will include all the pre-order bonus DLCs. *US Only*
PM If you're interested.

Kolma

Put me down as also selling an Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection Digital Code for $45
Looking for Paypal.

SOLD

Selling: Fallout 4 PipBoy Edition. Have a pre-order with Amazon for a Xbox One version and PS4 version.

$350 each obo.

Holy shit is that what these are re-selling for?

I have a PS4 and PC version on pre-order right now just because I couldn't decide what console I wanted it for...

BFIB

Holy shit is that what these are re-selling for?

I have a PS4 and PC version on pre-order right now just because I couldn't decide what console I wanted it for...
Insane if so. I have the XBOX One version preordered, but have debated on keeping it.

ZeroX03

Banned
WTB: Uncharted Master Thief Collection digital code

Can pay $40USD via PayPal. Would normally pay a bit more but the exchange rate is awful at the moment. PM me / reply here. I have positive buyer and seller feedback

Code purchased courtesy of woodypop. +1 positive seller rep for them!

Shot in the dark, but would anyone like to trade an Uncharted Collection Ps4 code for my Forza 6 XB1 code? I might be willing to add Paypal or something to even it out.

WTB: Longshot, but would love a working PS3 export code for Rock Band 2. My attempts to get one from EA support have resulted in brush offs and a European code. Will entertain offers.

Nyoro SF

S9i5ey0.png
SLEIhbg.png

WTS: Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax "Launch Edition" music CD and slip: $6

When I preordered Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax it came with a bonus CD as part of its "Launch Edition".
I'd like to sell the CD and the slip it came with for those who would like it.

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/7hLkZx6.jpg[/img]

HaL64

WTB:

Any retro video games in general.
I want to buy large lots, or small lots, your entire collection, your friend's collection, or whatever! Boxes, manuals, guides, loose cartridges, systems, handhelds, etc. And yes I consider PS2/Gamecube as retro.

I am also willing to meet in person for very large collections if shipping is too much. I live in the midwest (Illinois) and in general I'm willing to drive pretty far.

Send me a private message and let's make a deal!

trC181N.jpg

gaR1YJE.jpg

First year issues of retro magazines and guides. EGM, Nintendo Power, etc.
faW3CQO.jpg

Retro store signage. Stuff like this:
r7XCvPZ.jpg

Have:
Paypal

WTS:

I have a couple of 1-chip SNES's in good condition $89 per console + shipping. I will ship overseas, just PM me for shipping rates.
Consoles only. Though I can sell controllers and power supplies if you need them.
I usually save these for mods, but no time to do mods lately. I will remove the region lockout tabs though so you can play Super Famicom games.

More pics available upon request.

cress2000

Positive feedback for Het_Nkik. Blazing fast shipping and communication. Excellent packaging. A pleasure to deal with.

This was an item-for-item trade transaction with no money exchanged. Not sure how it fits in with the GAF feedback record.

Chopini

Neo Member
Positive seller feedback for The_Kid

- Great seller and fast communication! sold me AC HHD code.

Positive seller feedback for thegreatchamp

- Great seller! sold me another AC HHD code for my friend.

WTS

Fallout 4 Pip Boy edition (Xbox One) $250 (Price is NOT firm!)

Preordered from Best Buy online, will change shipping address to yours for release day shipping.

WTB

The Last of Us Remastered (Ps4) Looking for a digital code cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom