• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

KooPaL

WTB
Uncharted Collection code - 40
Gears of War Collection code - 30
Taken King Expansions Code - 35

Paypal gift for payment!

Silfolion

FS

Enslaved steam key $4
Inversion steam key $3
Max Payne 3 steam key $4
LA Noire steam key $5
Assassin's Creed III steam key $5
Bioshock Infinite steam key - $9
Tomb Raider steam key - $8
NBA 2K14 steam key - $5
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition steam key - $8
Aliens: Colonial Marines steam key - $4
Medal of Honor: Warfighter origin key - $4
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified steam key - $4
Batman: Arkham Origins steam key - $4

Want
Paypal

Zaheer

WTS

Fallout 4: Pip-Boy Edition for PS4/XBOX ONE/PC - ($300 PAYPAL)

Fallout4_PIPBoy_Edition_Content11.0.jpg

L.O.R.D

WTS

Resident Evil Revelations 2 full version with all DLCs steam key ( EU ) only for $20 + free Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition steam gift

i got it the physical version and i already have the game
this key is region locked in steam , but can be activated using VPN

i can't ship the physical box , only will send the code

asking for $20 paypal only

UK (EUROPE ) code , WILL NOT WORK ON US STEAM UNLESS YOU USED VPN TO ACTIVATE IT

0ronBnd.jpg

outsidah

FS:

New Nintendo 3DS - White Model - taken out of box once to ensure it turned on, never played on. This is the Japanese version. Asking $150 shipped in US OBO. Pictures available upon request. OS: 8.1.0-0J

Also looking for like new/very good copies of:

Gamecube Twin Snakes
Gamecube Luigi's Mansion

Jumbo sale!

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/CiQU5gN.jpg[/img]

Original Xbox:
Indigo Prophecy - $3
Silent Hill 2 - $8

Xbox 360:
Beautiful Katamari - $12
Child of Eden - $3
Duke Nukem Forever - $5
Fallout 3: GOTY Edition (Platinum Hits) - $12

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/HOJpn6J.jpg[/img]

Nintendo DS:
Kirby Super Star Ultra - $15
Professor Layton and the Curious Village - $11
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box - $8
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future - $14
Professor Layton and the Last Specter - $25
999: 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors - $15
Okamiden - $10
Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! (Japanese import game) - $20
Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! 2 (Japanese import game) - $20
Ghostbusters: The Video Game - $10
Starfox Command - $12
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney - $10 (Sticker Residue on the spine. Not on the plastic part, it’s on the paper insert)
Bomberman Land Touch! - $15
Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story - $12
Brain Age - $3

Nintendo 3DS:
Kid Icarus: Uprising – $35 (I’m keeping the stand. I’ll include the outside box which has a price sticker and residue on it, game case is inside. Otherwise complete and the AR cards are still sealed)
Fire Emblem: Awakening - $30

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/hHk9INU.jpg[/img]

Gamecube:

Resident Evil (REmake) - $12

Nintendo Wii:
Ghostbusters: The Video Game - $10
Muramasa: The Demon Blade - $15

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/c214iLr.jpg[/img]

PSP:
Ys Seven - $12
Ys: The Oath in Felghana - $20
Valkyria Chronicles 2 - $12
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - $10
Persona 3 Portable - $30
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky - $12
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - $11
Jeanne D’Arc - $10
Hot Shots Tennis: Get a Grip - $1
Half Minute Hero - $12
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions - $10
Crush - $7
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 - $8

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/TckpC9v.jpg[/img]

Playstation 2:

Red Dead Revolver - $8 (some visible scratches. Minor damage to plastic of outside case)
Samurai Jack: The Shadow of Aku - $12

Playstation 3:
Sports Champions - $4 (I’m including some PS Move demo disc. Feel free to discard)
The Last of Us - $13
LittleBIGPlanet - $5
Heavenly Sword - $8
Asura’s Wrath - $13
Bioshock Infinite - $10

All games are complete with manual, case, and disc/cartridge unless otherwise noted. Same thing with scratches, I take very good care of my games and will note if there’s anything visible. If the game originally came with some sort of download code, IT HAS BEEN REDEEMED. I often leave the slip in the case and you’re free to try it, but it’s most likely been redeemed already. Also the cartridges still have my save files on them, you'll have to delete them yourself or feel free to use my saves if you're a weirdo, lol.

Shipping info:
Shipping to the Continental (48) US states will be $3 for the first game and $1 for each additional. So if you want 4 games, shipping will be 3+1+1+1 = $6. I’ll be using the cheapest shipping option that still includes tracking. I think this is limited to First Class and up depending on size/weight. Media mail will NOT be used.

Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and worldwide (including Mexico and Canada) will need to be calculated on an individual basis. Just let me know what games you want, I’ll weigh it and use the USPS calculator. If the shipping is a deal breaker and you no longer want the games, I’m perfectly fine with that. Just let me know.

I accept paypal gift option for payment.

Lastly, my prices came from a quick glance at sold listings on ebay. I’m not trying to cheat anyone. If the price doesn’t make sense for a game you want, please point it out and I’ll reevaluate using the same method.

Got two U.S. XBox One Download Codes for Gears of War Ultimate Edition and a 14-Day Trial for Xbox Live. Whoever PMs me first, gets them.

UPDATE: Codes are gone. Free Gears doesn't last long lol

Syriel

This is a separate request, but I don't know if this counts as double posting, so tell me if it is. Anyhow:

One post every 150 as per details in the OP.

If you want to add or delete anything, edit your previous post. Otherwise this thread would quickly get unusable.

Smidget

Got two U.S. XBox One Download Codes for Gears of War Ultimate Edition and a 14-Day Trial for Xbox Live. Whoever PMs me first, gets them.

UPDATE: Codes are gone. Free Gears doesn't last long lol

Missed it, but thanks so much for giving that away, that's awesome of you.

Flandy

Am I reading that right? You're offering 15 bucks for the Uncharted collection? Typo maybe?
:lol
FFX I can understand but Uncharted literally released yesterday. The lowest these bundle codes usually go for are $30 except in rare cares where there's a ton of codes and nobody wants the bundled game like last years assassins creed bundle

SLEIhbg.png

PM me if you need any info, pictures, want to buy, or want to haggle.

SHIPPING IS INCLUDED (cheapest way). Currently only shipping to the Continental US. If else where, ask first.

Prices are not firm!

Mobile Gaming
  • Love Live! School Idol Festival The School Idol Movie SR Hanayo Koizumi code - $35
  • Love Live! School Idol Festival The School Idol Movie SR Eli Ayase code - $35

PS4
  • J-STARS Victory VS+ Digital Compendium DLC - $3
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain DAY ONE EDITION (sealed) - $54
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - Collectors Pack DLC - $16
  • $50 PSN code (have 2 left) - $45 each

Anime
  • Gun X Sword Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 1 - 6 + artbox, artbox has a crease mark on top) - $40
  • Maburaho Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 2 - 6 are sealed, The artbox has some damage to it with some rips ) - $65
  • Pandora Hearts Premium Edition Collection (Sets 1 & 2 - Set 2 sealed but has a tear in the seal on the backside) - $96
  • Persona: Trinity Soul Premium Edition Collection (Sets 1 & 2 - Set 2 DVDs are still sealed) - $125
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena Complete Limited Edition Collection (Sealed) - $120

DVD
  • At The Gates - Flames of the End (sealed) - $5

Weiss Schwarz
  • Kantai Collection ENG Trial Deck (box was opened but cards not used) - $11
  • Kantai Collection ENG RR/R/UC/C/CR/CC Playset (x4 each of cards) - $450
  • Kantai Collection ENG RR/R/UC/C/CR/CC set (x1 each of cards) -$120
  • Sword Art Online II Extra Booster ENG cards lot (148 cards valued at $235.30 - promo cards still sealed - can provide card list) - Looking for $165 obo

TCG Misc
  • Character Multipurpose Long Box Collection Z/X -Zillions of enemy X - $7.50
  • Character Multipurpose Long Box Collection Z/X -Zillions of enemy X- Chitose Aoba - $7.50
  • Character Multipurpose Long Box Collection - Z/X -Zillions of enemy X- Azumi Kagamihara - $7.50 - or take all three for $20 shipped

Figures
  • Black Rock Shooter - 1/8 - Black Blade ver. (Good Smile Company) - $66
  • Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren - Takanashi Rikka - 1/7 by Kotobukiya (sealed) - $90
  • Highschool DxD - Rias Gremory - 1/7 - Pole Dance ver. (Kaitendoh) - $95
  • Highschool DxD - Rias Gremory - 1/7 - Pole Dance ver., Repaint ver. (Kaitendoh) - $95
  • Hyakka Ryouran - Yagyu Jubei - 1/8 (Alter) - $58
  • Hyakka Ryouran - Yagyuu Gisen - 1/8 (Alter) - $58
  • Kantai Collection ~Kan Colle~ - Rensouhou-chan - Shimakaze - PM Figure (SEGA) - $30
  • Kantai Collection ~Kan Colle~ - Yahagi (Taito) - $30
  • Persona 4 - Persona 4: The Animation - Kuma - Nendoroid (Good Smile Company) - $50
  • Shin Megami Tensei - Jack Frost - Nendoroid #234 (Max Factory) - $80
  • Shinryaku!? Ika Musume - Ika Musume - Premium Prize - Swim Suit ver. (Taito) - $15
  • Steins;Gate - Makise Kurisu - Nendoroid #130 (Good Smile Company - standclip is broken) - $26
  • Steins;Gate - Makise Kurisu - Nendoroid #149 - White Coat ver. (Good Smile Company) $26
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters - Black Magician Girl - 1/7 by Kotobukiya (sealed) - $95

Giftcards
  • $40 ArcLight Cinemas - $35 obo

WANTS:
  • PayPal (family/friends payment or you pay fees)
  • Cheap Super Sonico goodies
  • The Girls of Freezing artbook
  • Bible Black merch (DVDs, figures, posters, books, etc)

Cardon

WTS/WTT (open to price offers within reason)

Metal Gear Solid 3 - Japanese copy
Max Payne 3 (Xbox 360) CIB
Final Fantasy XI (PS2) - CIB
Shadow of the Colossus PS2 Demo - Still sealed
Hot Shots Golf 5 Japanese Demo
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete JP Blu-ray - Has English audio
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie Blu-ray Collection - first four movies, character cards, graphic novel.

Einhander - CIB
Threads of Fate - CIB
Wing Commander IV (PS1)
The Big O OST Vol 2
Devil May Cry Deadliest Hits JP OST
Lumines Winter Remix
Dino Crisis 2 JP OST
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children OST
Primal OST
The Bouncer OST
Tommy Tallarico Best of OST - Signed
God of War 2 OST
Enslaved OST - Promo Item

Metal Gear Solid 4 Shinkawa Art Print - included with MGS4 Strategy Guide. Will include it in the frame.
Devil May Cry Graphic File - DMC1 JP artbook
Devil May Cry: Trinity of the Fates

No More Heroes Erotic Cherry Art Prints - JP item from NMH1 PS3 release.

E3 Show Daily - Day 1, Day 2 2006

Konami/Kojima Productions Show Maybe? - E3 2006

E3 2010 Show Daily - Day 1, 2, 3
E3 2011 Show Daily - Day 1, 2,3
E3 2012 Show Daily - Day 1,2,3

Random Stuff
TRON: Legacy Flynn Identity Disc - CIB, battery is dead.

Mad Max: Fury Road DVD - this is the loose disc, but I will put it in a case when shipping.

LEGO - all boxed/polybag items never opened.
76018 - Marvel Super Heroes Hulk Smash Lab
76031 - Hulk Buster Set
40086 - Lego Rabbit
4000013 - Lego Christmas Tale

5001622 - Lego Employee
30185 - Little Eagle (X3)
40069 - Pirate
40064 - Lamb and Sheep
40072 - Rocking Horse
40104 - Monster Frankenstein (X2)
40126 - Alien (X4)
30167 - Iron Man vs Drone
30260 - Lone Ranger Pump Car Minifig
30225 - Lego City Coast Guard Plane
40094 - Snowplow
40097 - Helicopter
40105 - Gingerbread House
40096 - Spring Tree
40100 - Jeep
40072 - Rocking Horse
40099 - Hovercraft
40103 - Rocket
40101 - Monkey
5000063 - TC-14 (have a lot of these)
5001621 - Han Solo in Hoth Garb
5002126 - Martian Manhunter (x6)
6119216 - Winter Soldier (x3)
8833 - Football Player
8833 - Pirate
8827 - Leprechaun

Lego mini-figs

Please let me know which minifig you're interested in by using the letter listing, A1 for example, and I'll get back to you with a price. Fig prices range from $3 (simple Star Wars droid or MoS Superman) to $15/$20 (Jabba, Darth Revan).

WTB/WTT
Metal Gear Solid V (PS4)
GTA V (PS4)
Tearaway (PS4)
Fifa 16 (PS4)
Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection (PS4)
medium sized Android tablet
Also looking for parts to build my own PC. So if you have things like tower shells, cards, etc please hit me up.

I'll be shipping from Chicago via USPS standard, so it shouldn't take more than a week for an item to arrive once I put it in the post. Please feel free to submit offers to me via PM, either for trade, or if you want to buy more than one thing.

I have 14 positive feedback on GAF thus far 1,2,3,4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

ptown

SLEIhbg.png

Prices include shipping (US continental). All items are *new/sealed* or like new/excellent condition.

WTS:

*new/sealed* PS3 Devil May Cry HD Collection + *new/sealed* PS4 Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition (Asian version) $55

*new/sealed* PS4 Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition (Japanese version, e-Capcom collector's edition, comes with everything: pizza box, alternate covers, art book, etc.) $80

3DS Fire Emblem Awakening + *like new* Fire Emblem Awakening Art Book (Fire Emblem: Kakusei, Setting Materials: Knights of Iris) $55

3DS The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds $22

Wii The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword + Zack & Wiki $20 *SOLD*

Please PM me if interested! ^_^

Koppai

Hey guys, so I am getting married on October 17th and I really need the money, so I am selling some stuff.

mps6TOn.jpg

Ni No Kuni: Wizard's Edition NTSC with Collector's Edition Strategy Guide - $300 shipped. (New In Box, never played)

Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Digital Code for NA XB1) $30 (will PM the code)

I will be adding more things to this list so please check back soon!

Anything you can do to help will be awesome guys!

poodaddy

Gold Member
I've been trying to sell my GPU for a bit as I upgraded to a 980 ti a few months ago. This 680 still retails for almost 500 bucks so the price is super fair and it was taken care of immaculately. It's still a great card, even today, but of course it's been a hard sell as the nature of graphics cards is that everyone wants strictly the newest tech.

The G9X is a very high end Logitech mouse with an insane amount of customization and precision, dpi, options. Retails for 300 and it's in great condition.

I'm open to negotiations on the prices, if I have to drop price to move the items I will but the prices are very fair and I'd really appreciate it if the offers were respectful. I decided to sell these items here at a huge discount from what I would of on Amazon or eBay because I love this community. Thanks for your consideration and time :)

I also have Donkey Kong 64 and Bomberman 64 for $12 each.

Ill cover shipping for the mouse and GPU by the way.

EDIT: Oh, and I forgot to note earlier that I'm open for trades of equal value for any of the items. In particular I'm looking to pick up an Elite Xbox One controller, a PS4 Gold headset, quality fightsticks, amiibo's of note or rarity, 3ds or 2ds games that are kid friendly, (daughter's getting a 2ds for her birthday and I want her to have some games ready to play for it when she does), and digital funds for any of the four platforms. Thanks again for your time, and sorry for the late edit :)

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
Postive for Bungie for Megaman 5.

Also buying Megaman NES for $64
someone must get the joke

WTS

Sony PS4 w/ 1TB Seagate SSHD, Controllers, Acc.

The PS4 is in great shape and runs well and has the 1TB Seagate SSHD already installed. Comes with the stock black controller, white controller, and white camo controller. The controllers are the same, no signs of the stick wear issues that people are reporting. The SSHD is definitely quicker than the stock drive. Also comes with vertical stand, and Sony dual charger.

$349.99 plus shipping. Obo

TheTurboFD

I've been trying to sell my GPU for a bit as I upgraded to a 980 ti a few months ago. This 680 still retails for almost 500 bucks so the price is super fair and it was taken care of immaculately. It's still a great card, even today, but of course it's been a hard sell as the nature of graphics cards is that everyone wants strictly the newest tech.

What? You can easily get one around 200$

Who got uncharted for me? I got 50$ here :D

poodaddy

Gold Member
What? You can easily get one around 200$

Who got uncharted for me? I got 50$ here :D

That's a straight lie. Link me to one 680 Classified for under 250. Be sure it's a classified edition. There's a big difference between the reference card and the classified edition. The classified edition was the highest end 680 released by EVGA other than the Hydro copper, it came with extremely high end heat pipes, a great fan, 4gb GDDR5 as opposed to 2 for reference model, and an extremely stable and hefty factory overclock. Please have your facts and knowledge in order if you're going to disrespect other peoples' posts. I have been searching for quite a while and I found one one eBay that is currently, note the word currently, at 177 but is in the middle of a rather hot bid war between 55 bidders.

kennah

That's a straight lie. Link me to one 680 Classified for under 250. Be sure it's a classified edition. There's a big difference between the reference card and the classified edition. The classified edition was the highest end 680 released by EVGA other than the Hydro copper, it came with extremely high end heat pipes, a great fan, 4gb GDDR5 as opposed to 2 for reference model, and an extremely stable and hefty factory overclock. Please have your facts and knowledge in order if you're going to disrespect other peoples' posts. I have been searching for quite a while and I found one one eBay that is currently, note the word currently, at 177 but is in the middle of a rather hot bid war between 55 bidders.
Sorry man. I just don't think you're going to get what you want for it here. Someone could just spend $50 more and get a 970 with full warranty.
Edit.

Here's a 780 ti classified for $180. You're overpriced dude. It's ok.
http://www.evga.com/Products/Product.aspx?pn=03G-P4-2888-RX

Edit again
http://www.evga.com/Products/ProductList.aspx?type=8

770 classified for $140. The 770 is literally a 680 with a different sticker. Even the 4 gig version.

poodaddy

Gold Member
Sorry man. I just don't think you're going to get what you want for it here. Someone could just spend $50 more and get a 970 with full warranty.
Edit.

Edit again

770 classified for $140. The 770 is literally a 680 with a different sticker. Even the 4 gig version.

You linked to a page with nothing but b stock products, (apparently you've never purchased a b stock product), and a page linking to a dead first party store listing. Go check Newegg, Amazon, and EBay for 680 Classified editions for a more viable comparison and see what you find. The fact of the matter is that you won't find a 680 of this grade for this price anywhere cheaper, and even then I stated I was willing to negotiate prices. Amazon's suggested listing for this card is near $500. A card of this quality and in this condition would be foolish to sell for under 200 considering what you'd pay for it USED on Amazon.

kennah

You linked to a page with nothing but b stock products, (apparently you've never purchased a b stock product), and a page linking to a dead first party store listing. Go check Newegg, Amazon, and EBay for 680 Classified editions for a more viable comparison and see what you find. The fact of the matter is that you won't find a 680 of this grade for this price anywhere cheaper, and even then I stated I was willing to negotiate prices. Amazon's suggested listing for this card is near $500. A card of this quality and in this condition would be foolish to sell for under 200 considering what you'd pay for it USED on Amazon.
It's cool man. Good luck with your sale.

TheTurboFD

Lol are you reading your facts about the card off the box? Cmon man a quick search on ebay turned these up

Hydro Copper Classi
http://www.ebay.com/itm/EVGA-GeForc...-4-GB-GDDR5-/272008347792?hash=item3f54f60090

Classi
http://www.ebay.com/itm/EVGA-GeForce-GTX-680-Classified-4-GB-GDDR5-/262084678868?hash=item3d0576d4d4

If you want 250$ for the card that's fine but don't go around hyping it up like it's some rare card. For 500$ someone would be an idiot to buy that card instead of a GTX 980. Also stop talking about this "Immaculate Condition". It's a video card , the only real problem with used is not knowing how much voltage and high overclock the user abused it with.

Edit.

Edit again

This guy knows what's up

poodaddy

Gold Member
Lol are you reading your facts about the card off the box? Cmon man a quick search on ebay turned these up

Hydro Copper Classi
http://www.ebay.com/itm/EVGA-GeForc...-4-GB-GDDR5-/272008347792?hash=item3f54f60090

Classi
http://www.ebay.com/itm/EVGA-GeForce-GTX-680-Classified-4-GB-GDDR5-/262084678868?hash=item3d0576d4d4

If you want 250$ for the card that's fine but don't go around hyping it up like it's some rare card. For 500$ someone would be an idiot to buy that card instead of a GTX 980. Also stop talking about this "Immaculate Condition". It's a video card , the only real problem with used is not knowing how much voltage and high overclock the user abused it with.

A Hydro Copper with damaged mounting brackets and a card matching my price that's in the middle of a bid war with 4 days left and plenty of bidders. That card will end up past 300. Are you adverse to reading? The deal is good. The product is in great condition and it's been used for under two months. Damaged products, b grade products, and incomplete bidding wars aside; are their any further problems with the price or shall you continue to throw 30 second Google searches at me that are easily trumped with ten seconds of reading per page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom