• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTurboFD

A Hydro Copper with damaged mounting brackets and a card matching my price that's in the middle of a bid war with 4 days left and plenty of bidders. That card will end up past 300. Are you adverse to reading? The deal is good. The product is in great condition and it's been used for under two months. Damaged products, b grade products, and incomplete bidding wars aside; are their any further problems with the price or shall you continue to throw 30 second Google searches at me that are easily trumped with ten seconds of reading per page.

I have no problem problem with your price so I'm guessing you're the one that's having a hard time reading considering I said that in my last reply. My issue is you saying "It's going for 500$ so this is a good price". So I'll state what I said again, who ever would buy it at 500$ is an idiot. You can get 2 GTX 780s or a GTX 980 for that price. Your card is not special because every single generation has a classified version.

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Digital movie codes for sale. From my own personal collection, guaranteed to work. Paypal gift or Amazon gift card accepted. Will also trade for Xbox points.

$6 Mad Men: Final Season Part 1 - UVHD
$6 Christine - UVHD

$5 The Adventures of TinTin - iTunes + UV
$5 Hugo - iTunes + UV
$5 Tusk - UVHD
$5 Godzilla 2014 - UVHD
$5 Stoker - UVHD
$5 9 (Animation) - UVHD
$5 Blair Witch Project - UVHD

$4 Spaceballs - UVHD
$4 Savages - iTunes + UVHD Combo
$4 Now You See Me - iTunes + UV Combo
$4 Elysium - UVHD
$4 The Wolverine - UVHD
$4 The Expendables Extended Directors Cut - iTunes
$4 Killing Them Softly - UVHD
$4 Horrible Bosses - UVHD
$4 Moneyball - UV

rIqMhoK.jpg

poodaddy

Gold Member
I have no problem problem with your price so I'm guessing you're the one that's having a hard time reading considering I said that in my last reply. My issue is you saying "It's going for 500$ so this is a good price". So I'll state what I said again, who ever would buy it at 500$ is an idiot. You can get 2 GTX 780s or a GTX 980 for that price. Your card is not special because every single generation has a classified version.

I'm aware of that, and I'm also aware of what a new 980 costs as I had one briefly before I got my 980 ti. However my statement is simply a fact. Look up the price of a GTX 680 Classified on amazon or newegg and tell me what you can find at this moment. My statement was not on what you "should" be buying, it was on the current retail value of a GTX 680 Classified, and not once did I say anything that was incorrect or inaccurate or even misleading. What the card retails for and what you or even I "think" it should retail for are immaterial, the fact is that it retails for what it retails for. I, of course, would never expect anyone to buy the card from me at that price as I feel it's ridiculous, such is why my price is extremely fair; which you've further proved by linking to inferior products that are either similarly priced or in the middle of a bidding war and will surely supersede my price shortly as such. The reason why I always buy Classified or G1 variants of cards is that they hold their market value much better than reference or "superclocked",(any card that simply states "superclock" or "megaclock" or some other such marketing nonsense typically suffers from an inferior binning process and often suffer from electrical or PCB problems as such), because Classifed and G1 variants from EVGA and Gigabyte respectfully have some of the best binning processes of any of NVidia's OEM partners. I see what you didn't like about my post, but not one part of it was inaccurate. You just don't like the current price that a GTX 680 Classified retails at, and honestly that's fine. Just do me a favor and try not to take your market dissatisfaction out on me man, I'm just trying to move a high quality GPU here. Thanks for your time! :)

I'm aware of that, and I'm also aware of what a new 980 costs as I had one briefly before I got my 980 ti. However my statement is simply a fact. Look up the price of a GTX 680 Classified on amazon or newegg and tell me what you can find at this moment. My statement was not on what you "should" be buying, it was on the current retail value of a GTX 680 Classified, and not once did I say anything that was incorrect or inaccurate or even misleading. What the card retails for and what you or even I "think" it should retail for are immaterial, the fact is that it retails for what it retails for. I, of course, would never expect anyone to buy the card from me at that price as I feel it's ridiculous, such is why my price is extremely fair; which you've further proved by linking to inferior products that are either similarly priced or in the middle of a bidding war and will surely supersede my price shortly as such. The reason why I always buy Classified or G1 variants of cards is that they hold their market value much better than reference or "superclocked",(any card that simply states "superclock" or "megaclock" or some other such marketing nonsense typically suffers from an inferior binning process and often suffer from electrical or PCB problems as such), because Classifed and G1 variants from EVGA and Gigabyte respectfully have some of the best binning processes of any of NVidia's OEM partners. I see what you didn't like about my post, but not one part of it was inaccurate. You just don't like the current price that a GTX 680 Classified retails at, and honestly that's fine. Just do me a favor and try not to take your market dissatisfaction out on me man, I'm just trying to move a high quality GPU here. Thanks for your time! :)

Both of you stop it. If you want to have an argument, feel free to take it to PM. Don't junk up the thread.

Even though I don't agree with his attitude (at all), Rule #3 of the thread is still in effect. Yeah, the original post wasn't technically talking about the listed price, so it's a gray area, but just let it go.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
For Sale: Vintage 1990 Nintendo of America licensed: Super Mario Bros telephone - Asking $50 +$3 Shipping
Lots of photos here! Image album

This thing is literally the phone that I used as a child! My mother came to visit me this weekend and brought this to show me. I can't believe she has kept it all these years. I don't know if it still works, but I don't see why it wouldn't. It worked the entire time I owned it and my parents kept it around.

It's in really great shape, especially the buttons, considering this thing is 25 years old! This is a pretty darn cool thing if you're a collector!

7CxmIyD.jpg:large
PpUO0R8.jpg

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

US Xbox Live (XBL) Credit (10% Off) - Only $25 cards available for $22.50 each.
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(778+ Total Positive Feedback!)

Positive seller feedback for derExperte. Thanks again!

WTS

Bloodborne guide - just beat the game and don't really need this anymore. Anyone who has one of these Futurepress guides knows the covers are fingerprint magnets, otherwise it's in great shape.

u9R0qw9.jpg

$15 shipped to the US, that's a few bucks cheaper than the lowest Amazon price. Would ship internationally, would just need to figure out the cost first. PM if interested!

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Is anyone interested in a Nexus 6? Cloud white, 64 GB. $350 shipped OBO. Complete in box. It's the international version.

lol

FrankCaron

Gold Member
I have $54.99 in Steam money. I want to buy Battlefront on Origin. WTT my Steam Cash for some Origin cash in the form of gifting you whatever you want. Will be happy to work out the difference if what you want costs more.

My Steam ID is frankydigital.

Was gifted a digital code of Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection for PS4 (US version) and was hoping to get $47 for it via PayPal. Code will be PMed as soon as payment is received.

Open to offers. Please PM me if interested. Thanks again!

TalonJH

WTS or Trade

Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection (PS4 Code) SOLD
Had to order a new PS4 and it will be here Wednesday. It's the Uncharted bundle but while I enjoyed Uncharted, I'm not really interested in playing them again. So selling($45) or will trade code for something else. PM me.

WTB:

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection digital code

I can do PayPal or an Amazon Gift Card, PM me. I might be pushing it, but I'm looking to spend $40. Money is tight, but after the conversion it still works for my budget.

I have a question regarding to U.K. Import duty.
So, my friends old 3ds XL is on the edge of falling apart and I want to send her a NA new 3ds (the ACHHD bundle) since all her games are NA region. She is now reside in Coventry, U.K. The console is a gift from me, will it be exempted from import duty?

Diebuster

WTS:

Original Flame Red 3DS (excellent condition)

Comes in original box with charging stand, charger, AR cards, and other inserts. I'm asking for $75 shipped. Paypal and CONUS only.

randome

Have (all PS3)
  • Dark Souls II
  • Dragon Age Ultimate Edition
  • Saints Row IV
  • Star Wars TFU
  • Spiderman 3
  • Ben 10 CD
  • Rayman Origins
  • Super Street Fighter IV
  • Bulletstorm

Want (all PS3)

• Dragon Ball Z games
  • Dragon Age 2
  • Dragon Age Inquisition
  • Offers
  • Money $$$

beanman25

Looking for a PS3 controller!

Don't want to pay a ton of money, so a used controller is totally cool. It's my preferred controller for Isaac on PC, but mine broke.

I've got paypal!!

bigb0ss

Banned
I recently upgraded my arcade cabinets with hacked PS4 pads and will no longer need my PS360+s. I will include a 6 foot USB cable with each PS360+.

$48 shipped for one or take both for $90 shipped

IMG_0404_zps1j64nqxd.jpg

New Japanese Poster Stock Persona, JRPGS, Musou Games, Batman, GTA and 40+ more check the imgur links below and DM me. Most posters are between $10-$30 each.

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rAG8pK2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/6kMMG7f.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/AUegclD.jpg[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/DIwnN8c.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/iiEQFPs.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/muLzC25.jpg[/IMG]

http://imgur.com/a/2vWx1
http://imgur.com/a/zHCi1
http://imgur.com/a/o58LV

Hawkie

WTS 3DS XL - Blue Limited Edition Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Game is included (download)
Very good condition (can send photos on request)
£140 Paypal
UK only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom