• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibuki

Banned
WTS

Lego Dimensions for Xbox One

The game is opened, and the portal and characters are fully built by me already. I also have the Portal 2 level pack fully built as well. There is a small tear on one of the inside boxes from opening it. I can take apart the figures, or just bubble wrap them pre-built if you prefer.

Looking for PayPal or Amazon credit offers, I will ship within the US.

WTS:

All shipped unless stated otherwise

Blue/Black Nintendo 3DS XL - $85
Console is in good condition, no scratches on the body or screen (It's been sitting in a closet for awhile though so I'll check again). I transferred every thing to a new 3DS so it should be blank, and it comes with the standard 4GB SD card. No charger.

*Brand New* Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Special Edition PS4 - $95

2822871-mgs_hero+shot_amended_tues+03-03.jpg

GBA:
Donkey Kong Country $12
Donkey Kong Country 2 $15
Pokemon Sapphire $15
Yoshi’s Island $15

Xbox One Day One controller $30
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (no case) $5
Shenmue II (No Shenmue 1 DVD, or manual) - $23
Palutena US Amiibo - $20

If you want pics, feel free to PM me and I'll try to get them to you.

US postage is expensive, £7-£12 normally.
I have sold on here before and bought 2 digital codes as well .
Discounts on postage if you buy more than one item :D.

Metal Gear Solid V - GAME UK - Snake + Quiet Blood Preorder Poster - £20 - Excluding postage

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/VBtT9k1.jpg[/img]

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl - New/Sealed -£22.50 + postage+fees.

81FnY-me6wL._SX385_.jpg

Final Fantasy XIV:ARR Collectors Edition - PC - New -£30 - Including postage
PS3 Collectors edition Disk+Codes(Sealed) - £5 excluding postage.
Should also include the fat chocobo mount. Includes 30 day subscription. 14 day trial available via Playstation store or FFXIV website for pc.
Code:
[IMG]http://img.game.co.uk/ml2/2/6/2/2/262297_pcw_b.png[/IMG][IMG]http://www.ffxivinfo.com/images/content/collectors-physical-items2.jpg[/IMG]
Higher res second image here.

Super Saiyan Trunks - with background/stand - £10 including postage:
Code:
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71RvYGZ%2BdHL._SL1500_.jpg[/IMG]

Final Fantasy Type 0 Steelbook Edition - PS4 - £20 excluding postage:
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/yxE6BlA.jpg[/img]

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution Collectors Edition Steelbook only - no game - £25 excluding postage:
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/XAkYY8i.jpg[/img]
The back of this is plain white.

Child of Light Complete edition - Vita - UK copy - Unused dlc - £10 excluding postage:
Code:
[IMG]http://www.graingergames.co.uk/graphics/packshots/VT121.jpg[/IMG]

I'm selling my Playstation 3 tales of collection. Everything has been kept in great condition, I've played the games once and then put them on the shelf. Everything has been looked at once, artbooks etc.
Code:
[IMG]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/vd0AAOSwHnFVsRiQ/$_57.JPG[/IMG]

Includes :
Tales of Graces f - SPECIAL edition
Tales of Xillia 1 & 2 - Day 1 edition
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles - Collectors edition - figures were assembled but never actually used/displayed - collete's stick support thing was missing straight out of the box.
£110 excluding Postage.
From an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home

I also have:
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call - Limited Edition
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/EcioegQ.jpg[/img]

With the soundtrack still sealed, but the game has been played - everything looks brand new though - £25 excluding postage.
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/KRvTgg6.jpg[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/gB5qCML.jpg?1[/img]
Double sided - Bloodborne/The Order A3 Poster - £10 excluding postage - FREE if you buy another physical item

Official(From launch event) Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix Poster A4 - £10 excluding postage
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/pWkszed.jpg[/IMG]

Everything is from an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home.

Want:
Amazon UK OR US gift cards
Mid-High Range Graphics card[Not a titan x etc] - Would prefer to trade something for used.
Digimon World 1 - In great condition
Digimon,Kingdom Hearts or Code Geass Merch from Japan.
For:Trade or part exchange for something above or paypal depending on item.

Zaheer

Positive Seller Feedback for Square Triangle.

Sold me The Taken King: Collector's Edition code. Thought it was just the DLC that came with the physical copy, but it was actually the entire digital edition. Really appreciate it and the great price. Saved me some money.

Xeroblade

For Sell:

Everything is in fantastic shape and complete!

Case Closed Season 1 - $15
Case Closed Season 2 - $23
Case Closed Season 3 - $23
Case Closed Season 4 - $15
All 4 - $65

Samurai Showdown The Movie - $25
Dragonball Z - Season 1 - $30
DBZ Dead Zone - $12
DBZ Fusion Reborn - $12

Inuyasha Season 1 Box Set - $27
Inuyasha Season 2 Box Set - $27
Both for $47
Inuyasha Season 7 Box Set (sealed) - $35

Want: Paypal

Le-mo

WTS:

index.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

PAX exclusive Nabu X (Brand new)
Brand New Apple T.V. (current model)
Kindle Fire HDX 7" 16GB 3rd Generation (Used for only a couple of hours)
Official Nintendo Gamecube Adapter (New and never been used)
Tavik iPhone 5 Case (New and never used)

I'd like to sell everything as a bundle for $200 shipped. I'm a gold seller/buyer so PM if interested.

NeoGAF Gold Seller

Destiny Collector's Edition PS4(codes used, small tear in packaging from shipment) $180
Destiny The Taken King Collector's Edition PS4 (codes used, mint) $100

If bought together, I'll knock $20 off

All N.A. Codes:
FIFA 16 Deluxe Edition (XBO): $50
Forza 6: $40
Uncharted Collection: $50

Positive Seller Feedback for Square Triangle.

Sold me The Taken King: Collector's Edition code. Thought it was just the DLC that came with the physical copy, but it was actually the entire digital edition. Really appreciate it and the great price. Saved me some money.

I'm glad you got more than you bargained for :)

Positive Buyer Feedback for Zaheer, quick payment and great patience while I got back with him!

I have a Gold Mario Amiibo for sale or trade. It is in superb condition. Never been used. I did take it out of the package and sat it on the book shelf in my office, but no scratches or dings... Literally sat on my book case since I got it.

Black New Nintendo 3DX XL -- has the good screen -- rarely played has box, manual, cards etc. Maybe had 50 hours total on it. Downloaded a few games on the system but not sure how that works if you make a new account. Paypal.. looking to let it go for 15-20$ under typical cost for a used like-new system.

//ARCANUM

For Sale:

I have 2x 3rd party Leather Loop bands (one black and one blue) for the 42mm Apple Watch. There's nothing wrong with them, I just like some of the other band styles more, personally. Only been worn a few times each, good condition. As these are 3rd party, they only come in one size, so these would be pretty much equivalent to the M/L version of the official Apple ones (which I've compared in the store to these and they're 99% identical).

I'd prefer to sell both of them together for $45 shipped.

If you want to buy just one, I'll do $25 shipped.

Thanks!

mdsfx

Prices are shipped. PayPal only please. Ship within 24 hours. US only.

Xbox 360 S 4GB Complete Console (US) - $85 or Trade for PS3
This was a back-up console I purchased about a year and a half ago for a spare room we have but it was rarely ever used. If I had to guess I bet this was used for less than 20 hours of game time and 30-50 hours of netflix. The console, power brick, cables, and controller are all in like-new condition. No dust, no scratches, smoke-free, pet-free, etc. Comes with all original accessories plus HDMI cable and retail box.
xhwswnY.jpg

8GB Vita Memory Card - $15
zVofR2H.jpg

TheTurboFD

WTS

64gb Samsung 830 SSD meh throw offers. Bought a new M.2 SSD so this is just lying around. Does not have original box but it definitely runs !

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

+22 Seller, +10 Buyer

I can provide additional photos upon request. All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey.

Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.

Mario Party
$65 (F/F) or $67.25 (G/S)
- Comes with cartridge, box and manual! Box and manual have a bit of shelf wear. Some may remember that I posted this in the last thread and the manual was glued shut (or something!). I bought a replacement manual off of eBay, so this manual is fully functioning with no tears, writing, etc.!!!

Pikachu 10th Anniversary Plush
$30 (F/F) or $31.20 (G/S)
- 10th Anniversary Plush from Pokemon Center. Still in great shape as it has just been on display.

Pandora's Tower
$26 (F/F) or $27.09 (G/S)
- Factory Sealed!

mnbnguyen

WTS:
3DS: Cavestory 3D (Cart Only) - $20 paypal gift / $20.91 goods&services
3DS: Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer (Download Code) - $25 paypal gift / $26.06 goods&services SOLD
3DS XL Blue/Black (not new model, good condition, no charger) - $90 paypal gift/ $93 goods&services

Mechanical Keyboard Caps:
Vortex Red on White PBT Set, Italic Legends - $30 paypal gift / $31.20 goods&services

WTB
- Wavebird Controller and receiver
- Kindle Paperwhite
- Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

So I really don't want to do this but I am desperate for funds. I really don't want to ship the following as I know it'll cost a bit. Local pickup in Rantoul, IL (Close to Champaign, IL) only. Possible Joliet, IL as I occasionally go up that way.

I have a custom built gaming PC that I built back in March. I have played GTA V on it with no issues as well as Witcher 3 and any other game I have thrown at it. Handles streaming + gaming with no issues.

Specs:

I7 4790k
nVidia GeForce 970
16 GB Ram
2 TB HD + separate 128 GB SSD
Cube case (can specify and show pics with PM)

Have separate CPU cooler that I have not installed yet. Has stock on now.

Two Lenovo 21.5" IPS Monitors
Bose Speakers
Logitech G502 Gaming Mouse
Blackwidow Gaming Keyboard

I think that's about it although it feels like I am missing a few things.

Price.. Not entirely sure. I'd be looking in the ballpark of $1300 for all but would be flexible (please don't low ball..)

This is my baby, lol

WTS

Fallout 4 Pip Boy edition (Xbox One) $250 (Price is NOT firm! Will be cancelling my preorder soon as I'm now getting the game on Ps4)

Preordered from Best Buy online, will change shipping address to yours for release day shipping.

WTB

The Last of Us Remastered (Ps4) Looking for a digital code cheap.

Samus4145

Positive Seller Feedback for jtkauff

Sold me Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection. Time to become the world's most notorious mass murder once again.

edit: spelt his name wrong like an idiot.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Selling:
Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - 3ds - perfect condition - $26 shipped
NBA2k16 - xbox 1 - still sealed - $44 shipped

US. Paypal only.

datamage

WTS:

iPad Air 2 64GB (Wi-Fi) -- Gray. Includes Apple leather case. Asking $505 shipped.

Purchased about 4 months ago, rarely used, hence the reason for selling it. (It's in perfect condition.)

FOrPx4a.jpg

Nightz

WTS
iPad Mini (1st generation, black 16 GB model) - $150 shipped

My wife upgraded to a new tablet finally so she wants to get rid of her Mini. Still runs well and has been taken care of. A few minor scuffs near the bottom. It's been in an Incipio case with and smart cover since it was bought (will throw those in as well). PM if you want pics or additional info.

IronRinn

SLEIhbg.png

WTS

Please feel free to make offers, with rare exception, these prices are not 100% firm. If you would like more pictures let me know and I will get them to you. All prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise noted. Listing with two prices indicate PayPal Gift/Mechandise payment costs (higher merchandise cost includes PayPal fees). The more expensive stuff I don't expect gift payments for, so there is only the one price. Most of these pics are linked so click for a full-sized image.

Toys

ThreeA 1/6 Popbot Tomorrow King Slicer Kyuuketsuki 3AA Exclusive $400.00. Box was opened to examine contents but the clamshell has never been opened. Comes with poster and booklet.

ThreeA 1/12 Maschinen Krieger Ma.K. KROTE White $175.00. This has been displayed and is in excellent condition (though I never got around to loading batteries into it for the lights and front rotating gun). Box has a few dents. Comes with instructions. Ships in original shipping container.

NECA Bioshock 2 Toys R US Exclusive Big Sister w/ Little Sister $39.95/$41.25. Excellent condition with one issue. The right arm is comprised of two pieces which connect right where the strap is on the bicep It's a peg and socket (the top of the socket is the top of the armband). When I first got it, whatever they used to connect these two parts failed, so I rejoined them with super glue. I have no idea why they molded the arm this way. It's been fine ever since and is completely invisible, but worth mentioning.

Games

Gameboy Color Teal and Tetris DX $45.00/$46.35 GBC is complete with paperwork and in excellent condition. No scuffs or scratches. Box is in good shape, though there is a mark on the front, I suppose from where a price sticker used to be. Game is complete in box and in excellent condition as well. No flaws to call out.

Game and Watch Collection DS $20.00/$20.65 Excellent condition. Instruction booklet shows some wear. SOLD

The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings Collector's Edition (PC) $70.00. Opened but new. Neither the game, nor the DLC has been activated. Everything is included (including the map and pamphlet, which I forgot to photograph). Cards, papercraft, and bust are still sealed. The big issue here is the thin plastic insert used to house everything has collapsed under the weight of the Geralt bust. Everything is in good condition with the exception of the instruction booklet for the card game, which is a bit bent, and the box for the game, which has some damage. The bust is still sealed, and the dark marks are where the "felt" from the insert has rubbed off on the shrinkwrap. The outer box has a scuff mark on the rear panel.

See album for all photos.
T2qmwNjm.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 $30.00/$31.00. Brand new, sealed.

Left 4 Dead, Silent Hill Downpour, Batman: Arkham City, Medal of Honor $20.00/$20.65. All for Xbox 360. Weird mix, I know. All in complete and in good condition. (Instruction booklet for L4D is a bit creased.) There are DLC codes included with MoH and Arkham City, but I don't know if they're still good.

Red Dead Redemption Playing Cards, Eradicator Soap, and Dice $30.00/$31.00. Outer box for the cards is opened but the cards themselves are still shrink-wrapped. Soap is sealed.

Hardcover Guides

Ni no Kuni: Curse of the White Witch Hardcover Guide $35.00/$36.00 shipped in the US. Sealed. Comes complete with code.

1mLhTFim.jpg

Fallout: New Vegas $18.00/$18.55. Wrinkled on the lower, front right corner and upper, back left corner.
ZSEWeocm.jpg
kiQocAQm.jpg

Skyrim $15.00/$15.50. This is the original version. Doesn't cover the expansion. Map is included and intact.

6AlkQIcm.jpg
zUwlizxm.jpg
BkllZdNm.jpg

Halo: Reach $15.00/$15.00. Noble Six cover. Excellent condition.

k26w9bDm.jpg
Y6pdHAcm.jpg
35rcKR6m.jpg

DVDs

Futurama: Seasons 1-5 and the four movies $50.00/$51.50 The first four seasons are the original releases. They show some shelfwear. The plastic sleeve for season four is a bit warped and the bottom of the packaging has a couple of dents. Season 5 and the movies are in excellent condition.

Samurai Champloo Vol. 1-7 $25.00/$25.75. All in excellent condition.

Criterion set: Brazil, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Seven Samurai (Not pictured: Time Bandits, Grey Gardens, and The Beales of Grey Gardens) $45.00/$46.35. Seven Samurai has come wear on the corners and spine. Everything else is in excellent condition.

Ergo Proxy: Complete series with Collector's Slipcase and Bonus Disc. $40.00/$41.25. The only flaw with this is the case for the bonus disc, which is beat up. Everything else is in excellent condition.

[URL="http://imgur.com/ilS5A xU"< /a>]
ilS5AxUm.jpg
[/URL]

jmizzal

I have a lot of google play credit that I dont use, is it a way to sell it to somebody else for paypal money? like maybe turn it into a gift credit.

Trying again, first time in this new thread. I will take best offer!

If anyone in South Florida is looking for a new TV, I'm creating a well priced bundle. Up for grabs are a TV, soundbar, and 4 years of transferrable Best Buy in home protection. I'd like to let it all go for $1300 OBO. Or, TV and protection for $1100 OBO. For pickup in South Florida. Getting a good deal on a new setup and want to pay it forward. Bundle includes:

Items with current value:
Sony 2014 4K 3D Triluminous XBR55X850B ($1499)
Sony HTCT770 2.1 Soundbar with tweeters ($450)
4 years remaining transferrable Best Buy Geek Squad In Home Service (~$300)

WTT:

NA copy Super Smash Bros for Wii U in good condition + Link and Samus Amiibos (open but with original packaging in good condition) for an NA copy of Yoshi's Woolly World.

WTS:

Oculus Rift DK2 (complete with all cables/accessories/original packaging, excellent condition, probably only used 5 hours total).

I love it, but just don't have the time to use it, unfortunately.

$525 shipped within the mainland United States.

sladeums

Oakb9ta.png

WTS

Persona 4 Dancing All Night - $38
New, sealed. Never opened, never used. Marked 'Not For Resale' in UPC area.

Price includes shipping in the US via USPS with Tracking.
Payment by PayPal gift (Friends/family option), or please add enough to cover fees if using PayPal as Goods/services payment.

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/SjoGO9Gl.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/U1J96Bal.jpg[/img]

Jumbo sale!

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/CiQU5gN.jpg[/img]

Original Xbox:
Indigo Prophecy - $3
Silent Hill 2 - $8

Xbox 360:
Beautiful Katamari - $12
Child of Eden - $3
Duke Nukem Forever - $5
Fallout 3: GOTY Edition (Platinum Hits) - $12

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/HOJpn6J.jpg[/img]

Nintendo DS:
Kirby Super Star Ultra - $15
Professor Layton and the Curious Village - $11
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box - $8
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future - $14
Professor Layton and the Last Specter - $25
999: 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors - $15 SOLD
Okamiden - $10 SOLD
Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! (Japanese import game) - $20 SOLD
Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! 2 (Japanese import game) - $20 SOLD
Ghostbusters: The Video Game - $10
Starfox Command - $12
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney - $10 (Sticker Residue on the spine. Not on the plastic part, it’s on the paper insert)
Bomberman Land Touch! - $15
Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story - $12 SOLD
Brain Age - $3

Nintendo 3DS:
Kid Icarus: Uprising – $35 (I’m keeping the stand. I’ll include the outside box which has a price sticker and residue on it, game case is inside. Otherwise complete and the AR cards are still sealed)
Fire Emblem: Awakening - $30

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/hHk9INU.jpg[/img]

Gamecube:

Resident Evil (REmake) - $12

Nintendo Wii:
Ghostbusters: The Video Game - $10
Muramasa: The Demon Blade - $15

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/c214iLr.jpg[/img]

PSP:
Ys Seven - $12
Ys: The Oath in Felghana - $20
Valkyria Chronicles 2 - $12
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - $10
Persona 3 Portable - $30
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky - $12
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - $11
Jeanne D’Arc - $10
Hot Shots Tennis: Get a Grip - $1
Half Minute Hero - $12
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions - $10
Crush - $7
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 - $8

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/TckpC9v.jpg[/img]

Playstation 2:

Red Dead Revolver - $8 (some visible scratches. Minor damage to plastic of outside case)
Samurai Jack: The Shadow of Aku - $12

Playstation 3:
Sports Champions - $4 (I’m including some PS Move demo disc. Feel free to discard)
The Last of Us - $13
LittleBIGPlanet - $5
Heavenly Sword - $8
Asura’s Wrath - $13
Bioshock Infinite - $10

All games are complete with manual, case, and disc/cartridge unless otherwise noted. Same thing with scratches, I take very good care of my games and will note if there’s anything visible. If the game originally came with some sort of download code, IT HAS BEEN REDEEMED. I often leave the slip in the case and you’re free to try it, but it’s most likely been redeemed already. Also the cartridges still have my save files on them, you'll have to delete them yourself or feel free to use my saves if you're a weirdo, lol.

Shipping info:
Shipping to the Continental (48) US states will be $3 for the first game and $1 for each additional. So if you want 4 games, shipping will be 3+1+1+1 = $6. I’ll be using the cheapest shipping option that still includes tracking. I think this is limited to First Class and up depending on size/weight. Media mail will NOT be used.

Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and worldwide (including Mexico and Canada) will need to be calculated on an individual basis. Just let me know what games you want, I’ll weigh it and use the USPS calculator. If the shipping is a deal breaker and you no longer want the games, I’m perfectly fine with that. Just let me know.

I accept paypal gift option for payment.

Lastly, my prices came from a quick glance at sold listings on ebay. I’m not trying to cheat anyone. If the price doesn’t make sense for a game you want, please point it out and I’ll reevaluate using the same method.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom