• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

White_sox

I disagree. Could the seller leave the buyer bad feedback if the buyer backed out? As a seller, I feel like first to pay gets it. Otherwise, you hold items for people that could always back out. Then I'd potentially be stuck holding the item for nothing, if new buyers go elsewhere.

I'm ok with your assessment if we hold buyers to the same obligation as you want to hold sellers.

I don't know what it should mean for buyer/seller feedback. It's bad etiquette though...I wouldn't do it in person and I wouldn't do it over the internet. I've held items for individuals before when I've had others willing to pay lined up. I absolutely run the risk of losing a sell, but I've been on the other end when the buyer pulls the rug out from underneath you.

If you agree to a price, then a deal is in place in my opinion.

Dumb question, but just realized I've never actually paid for anything with PayPal without there being money in the account. Can I send money that I don't have in my account and it'll automatically charge my bank account, or do I need to transfer money into the PayPal account first?

Hopefully nothing wrong happens with eCheck. I could use that $25 to save up for a good laptop.

Palom

tdq6BeH.png

I have some random video game items I'd like to sell. Prices do not include shipping.

Click to see images.

Want to Sell: (+9 Feedback)

PS2 Arc the Lad Twilight of Spirits - Good - $8
PS2 Arc the Lad End of Darkness - Good - $8
PS2 Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance II - Good - $30
PS2 Final Fantasy X - Good - $5
PS2 Fisherman's Bass Club - Good - $3
PS2 Ghost Recon - Disc Only - $2
PS2 GTA Vice City - Good - $5
PS2 NASCAR Thunder 2002 - Good - $3
PS2 Okage Shadow King - Acceptable - $10
PS2 Rainbow Six 3 - Good - $5
PS2 Rockband - Disc Only - $2
PS2 Worms Forts Under Siege - Good - $3
PS2 Xenosaga Episode I - Good - $7

PS3 Lightning Returns - Very Good - $12
PS3 Star Ocean Last Hope International - Good - $15

N64 controller in box - Like New - $50

Elgato Game Capture HD60 - Like New - $120

h4e5iDq.jpg

$50 PSN code (4 available) - $45

I'll take PayPal (friends and family or buyer covers fees) or Amazon gifts as payment.

Want to Buy: (+4 Feedback)
(complete, in good shape)

PS2 Ar tonelico 1 and 2
PS2 Dark Cloud 2
PS2 Dawn of Mana
PS2 Grandia III
PS2 Outrun 2006
PS2 Shadow Hearts From the New World
PS2 Shining Force EXA
PS2 Shining Tears
PS2 arcade stick
PS3 Trinity Universe
360 Infinite Undiscovery
360 Magna Carta 2
PSV Hyperdimension Neptunia U
Retron5

Please send me a PM for anything here.

Soulflarz

Banned
Edit: if you PM me, I'll leave negative buyer feedback. Check the link.

The hell is this? That's not how this works, get out of here with that.

Seriously, feedback is for if they buy/sell well. I've seen it threatened over how people post, but like hell it should be allowed.

Enordash

Seriously, feedback is for if they buy/sell well. I've seen it threatened over how people post, but like hell it should be allowed.

I thought he was flipping that deal for people and getting a buck or two so I PM'd. Hopefully this doesn't get me negative feedback.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead

I thought he was flipping that deal for people and getting a buck or two so I PM'd. Hopefully this doesn't get me negative feedback.
Why so serious

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead

Soulflarz

Banned
LOL not surprising you'd get so worked up over me just trying to help people out with a good deal. Lighten up, champ.

Not exactly annoyed about you giving out a deal, annoyed about shitposting constantly. Take it elsewhere, people have expressed this one too many times.

edit after talking to bboy: I basically said that I guess that ones really going to be a thing that time will tell, since the community has expressed a variety of views on the topic at this point.

Just throwing it out there that the Gamesplanet deal is solid if you want Dark Souls 3. I was a little worried about buying from a UK website but after purchasing the code with PayPal the key was immediately in my account and I am preloading the game now.

Kenpachi

WTS

Dark Souls 3 for Xbox One and Dark Souls 3 Season Pass
Willing to let go for $50 in paypal or listening to other offers as well

maxcriden

Hey all, hoping for some advice on some Wii stuff I was given by my Dad and given the blessing to sell. I'm in NA BTW.

Basically, I'm wondering what if anything much of any of this is worth. I feel like Wii Fit and the Wii Play I can't expect more than what, $5 apiece? Tops? SMG, maybe $15-20? Then some stuff I'm totally at sea on. MKWii, MP8 and the sealed Nunchuk. And the pristine Wii manual, is that a thing oeople are after? So, help me out, please. Grazie!

P.S. if any of this is of appeal, happy to sell.

Zaheer

WTS (PayPal)

$50 PlayStation Store Credit (2 LEFT) - $44.50 each

550002b1.jpg

$50 Steam Gift Cards (3 available) - $43.50 each

770038b1.jpg

$50 Nintendo eShop Gift Cards (3 available) - $43.50 each

770017b.jpg

$50 Apple iTunes Gift Card (2 available) - $43.50 each

105875b2.jpg

For Sale: The Division Uplay code - £20 via PayPal, PM me for my Paypal email address and I'll PM the code once payment has been received.

I've knocked a fiver off just because.

WTS Digital copies of the following:

$3 each

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
It Follows
Titanic
Insurgent

(im not sure if these still work so ill send you the code before you have to pay to make sure it works)

BUYING
Ipad 2 or similar tablet for movies/netflix

Not breaking the bank, less than $100 if you have one laying around

SELLING(?)
Do people buy Disney infinity codes? I've got a good handful of figures and playsets code cards that come with them.

SELLING
Ico Shadow of the Colossus Collection Limited Edition Japanese release CIB
$100

webhad19

Neo Member
I have a brand new, in box 20th Anniversary PS4 that I got at PSX 2014. Willing to sell for $850 not including shipping. Pm me for info/pics.

The Playstation includes the 20th anniversary controller, Playstation eye, and earbuds.

AkumaNiko

Hey all, hoping for some advice on some Wii stuff I was given by my Dad and given the blessing to sell. I'm in NA BTW.

Basically, I'm wondering what if anything much of any of this is worth. I feel like Wii Fit and the Wii Play I can't expect more than what, $5 apiece? Tops? SMG, maybe $15-20? Then some stuff I'm totally at sea on. MKWii, MP8 and the sealed Nunchuk. And the pristine Wii manual, is that a thing oeople are after? So, help me out, please. Grazie!

P.S. if any of this is of appeal, happy to sell.

I can tell ya galaxy is worth about $10, party 8 is about $25-30 and kart about $20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom