• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRaider81

WTS

Warhammer 40k Horus Heresy Collected Visions. Very Rare lore and Art book. Prices all over the place on web for this so will listen to offers. In Mint condition.

hLNb.jpg

iLNb.jpg

jLNb.jpg

SFV Collectors Guide

SF TES Round 2 Mad Catz Fight Stick £100 Inc delivery OBO

Transformers Takara £60 each inc delivery OBO

Dragons Dogma is on sale again at GMG so I will do my usual :p

WTT
Japanese digital point/credit codes. PSN, Xbox, eShop, and more ect.

For
Dragon's Dogma PC code.

I live in Japan and the game was not released on steam here so I need a digital code from someone as a gift ect. No credit card or Paypal either so this is more or less the only way for me atm.

PM if interested.

GravyButt

WTS: Fit Bit Charge HR (black XL) its in great shape. Comes with the dongle and usb cord. I had to add a few notches because someone bought me the wrong size and didnt feel like returning it for me. The notches I added hold up just as well as the ones that comes with it and actually are barely noticeable unless you really look for them. Obviously I can send pictures via email upon request. Looking for paypal. Just really not working out for me because of my job. I have to constantly take it off in fear of damage and its just not worth it since I just leave it at home 8 hours a day now just to be safe. My loss I guess.

PM me with an offer please!!

NeoGAF Plus Seller & Buyer

Shipping to US only. Click pictures for full size links :)

In desperate need to pay some bills, so any reasonable offers welcome. PM me with offers, and any questions ^^b

My YuGiOh collection $450.00 obo Links to an album of photos. Do make sure to click the text at the bottom to load all of the photos.
http://imgur.com/a/hajBQ

Philips Fidelio X2 $165.00

Starcaft 2: Wings of Liberty Collector's Edition. $50. All codes have been used except the free trial codes that come with the package

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition $25 Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, artbook remains unopened.

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Collector's Edition $20 Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, card pack opened but all cards are there, artbook unopened.

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Collector's Edition $30 Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, artbook unopened.

Diablo III Collector's Edition $50 Codes are used, artbook unopened

Final Fantasy X/X2 HD Collector's Edition. $40 Unopened, Brand New

Logitech MX310 $35

Samurai Deeper Kyo box set $20 Contains volume 1 & 2 dvds + room for the other dvds and some art cards

Basilisk Vol 1-6 $20(Vol. 2,3,4 & 6 are limited edition)

Gunslinger Girl Vol 1 Box set (comes with a character flag to hang) and Vol 2 DVD $25

Gurren Lagann Vol 1 Box set and Hellsing Signature Series box set $30

Vandread Vol 1, One Piece Box set #1, Hellsing Ultimate Vol 1 Limited Edition, DBZ Broly Second Coming
$20.00

Dreamcast Generator demo disc and Dreamcast Magazine demo discs

Full Metal Alchemist complete series w/ Conqueror of Shambala & limited edition tin #2 w/ soundtrack $40

Sonic 10th Anniversary Birthday Pack w/ Sonic Adventure 2, soundtrack and commemorative coin. Opened only to show contents. $35

Kingdom Hearts II San Diego Comic Con 2012 limited figures. They do separate so you can place them individually. Comes with pendant and box that are not shown. Box does have outer damage. $100.

Code Geass Limited Edition box set. Contains DVD 1 & 2, OST, another sound cd, vol. 1 manga and some art cards. Contents inside box have not been opened. $70

Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection w/ artbook. New, sealed. $60

Not really sure why abload turned many of the photos sideways D: Sorry!

Digital Movies

Exodus Gods and Kings: $3

IronRinn

SLEIhbg.png

WTS

Please feel free to make offers, with rare exception, these prices are not 100% firm. If you would like more pictures let me know and I will get them to you. All prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise noted. Listing with two prices indicate PayPal Gift/Merchandise payment costs (higher merchandise cost includes PayPal fees). The more expensive stuff I don't expect gift payments for, so there is only the one price. Most of these pics are linked so click for a full-sized image.

Toys

A bunch more 3A stuff. I'm not going to post pictures of everything because I feel like my posts are becoming way too image-heavy. Click on the links to see photos.

WWR 1/6th N.O.M. 4th. NISB $129.95 Pic 2
WWR 1/6th Whitemother $99.95 Pic 2 Pic 3 3AA Exclusive. Opened but never displayed. Mint.
WWR 1/6th Punter Bot Sniper NISB $139.95 Pic 2

American McGee's Alice: Alice and Cheshire Cat Series 1 $30.00/$31.20 Loose but in good condition. Paint may show some wear but nothing very noticeable.

Games

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (Foil) $39.95/$41.45 Foil version with non-removable insert for cart. Box is kind of beat up on this one, as can be seen in the pics. Comes only with instruction booklet. (Pic 2) (Pic 3)

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons $60.00/62.10 Non foil version with removable insert for cart. Box is in excellent condition. Comes complete with all paperwork, also in excellent condition. (Pic 2) (Pic 3) (Pic 4) (Pic 5)

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (Foil) $60.00/62.10 Foil version with non-removable insert for cart. Box is in excellent condition. Comes complete with all paperwork, also in excellent condition. (Pic 2) (Pic 3) (Pic 4) (Pic 5) (Pic 6)

The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap $49.95/$51.75 box has a few creases on it, that I've tried to photograph. Comes complete with all paperwork, all in excellent condition. (This one hurts as it used to be mint! Somewhere along the line something happened. Oh well.) (Pic 2) (Pic 3) (Pic 4) (Pic 5) (Pic 6) (Pic 7) (Pic 8) (Pic 9) (Pic 10)

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past + Fours Swords Adventures (Version A) $29.95/$31.15 Older version(?) with non-removable insert for cart. Box has some creases. Comes complete with all paperwork, which also shows wear. (Pic 2) (Pic 3) (Pic 4) (Pic 5) (Pic 6) (Pic 7) (Pic 8)

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past + Fours Swords Adventures (Version B) $39.95/$41.45With removable insert for cart. Box is better on this one, though there are still a couple of creases. Comes complete with all paperwork, all of which is in excellent condition. (Pic 2) (Pic 3) (Pic 4) (Pic 5)

The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings Collector's Edition (PC) $70.00. Opened but new. Neither the game, nor the DLC has been activated. Everything is included (including the map and pamphlet, which I forgot to photograph). Cards, papercraft, and bust are still sealed. The big issue here is the thin plastic insert used to house everything has collapsed under the weight of the Geralt bust. Everything is in good condition with the exception of the instruction booklet for the card game, which is a bit bent, and the box for the game, which has some damage. The bust is still sealed, and the dark marks are where the "felt" from the insert has rubbed off on the shrinkwrap. The outer box has a scuff mark on the rear panel.

See album for all photos.
T2qmwNjm.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 $30.00/$31.00. Brand new, sealed. SOLD

Red Dead Redemption Playing Cards, Eradicator Soap, and Dice $30.00/$31.00. Outer box for the cards is opened but the cards themselves are still shrink-wrapped. Soap is sealed.

Hardcover Guides

Ni no Kuni: Curse of the White Witch Hardcover Guide $30.00/$31.25 shipped in the US. Sealed. Comes complete with code.

1mLhTFim.jpg

Halo: Reach $15.00/$15.50. Noble Six cover. Excellent condition.

k26w9bDm.jpg
Y6pdHAcm.jpg
35rcKR6m.jpg

DVDs

Futurama: Seasons 1-5 and the four movies $40.00/$41.25 The first four seasons are the original releases. They show some shelfwear. The plastic sleeve for season four is a bit warped and the bottom of the packaging has a couple of dents. Season 5 and the movies are in excellent condition.

Criterion set: Brazil, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Seven Samurai, Time Bandits, Grey Gardens, and The Beales of Grey Gardens $45.00/$46.35. Seven Samurai has come wear on the corners and spine. Everything else is in excellent condition.

JaCy

WTS:

Alan Wake + Alan Wake: American Nightmare (360/ X1 BC)) - $7
Quantum Break (PC) - $25 Sold!

I'm looking for regular Paypal payments (I'll pay the fees)

WTB: WarioWare: Twisted

Anyone have a copy?

WTS

CvEc99Lm.jpg

Animal Crossing N3DS Bundle (minus game code) + 64gig MicroSD + Charger = $180

Has CFW, but I have obviously removed all of my games. You can very easily remove the CFW if you're not interested in that kind of thing. Great shape. The only reason I'm selling it is because I ended up getting a Pokemon N3DS bundle.

WTB

A New Nintendo 3DS (Non-XL Version).

Don't really care about the colour/faceplate combo just want one that is non-XL.

You two should get in touch. Google says $180 US = $230 CAD. Admittedly you'll have to figure out shipping costs to Canada, but I can't imagine that would add more than an extra $12 (over shipping to somewhere in the US).

kennah

You two should get in touch. Google says $180 US = $230 CAD. Admittedly you'll have to figure out shipping costs to Canada, but I can't imagine that would add more than an extra $12 (over shipping to somewhere in the US).

It would be hit by at least 5-15% in taxes at the border.

Selling:

Gears of War Remastered - X1 - $14 shipped, Used, Complete and mint except one of the case tabs broke off, case closes but does not snap shut
Gears 4 Beta Code - $7

WTT:

Rainbow Six: Siege - PS4 - Season Pass Code FOR The Division - PS4 - Season Pass Code

PayPal F&F.

shadewolf

SOLD

WTS: Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Fortune PS4 (Asian/Multilanguage) - $60 Shipped USPS Priority

Bought this shortly after launch, played for an hour, and have no interest in continuing to play; Marie Rose DLC swimsuit is included and was not redeemed.

PayPal Gift or Goods+Fees

WTT

I have a gears of war 4 beta code which I doubt I'll use (and I think the beta goes open in a few days anyway)
What do I want to trade it for?
Well... I'm not entirely sure! I'd like anything made by you, whether it be a drawing, a story, a poem, a video, a song, photo of pets etc. Basically anything!

I could just give it away but felt like doing something a bit different :)

Edit: gone but still send me stuff pls :p

WTB Rocket League steam $9~$10 a fair price?

H: US PSN Physical Card $50

W: PayPal F&F $45

I will ship the card to you for an extra $2, otherwise I'll send you the code. Pictures and proof of purchase available on request.

Do you have keys for games doing nothing? Would you like to swap those keys with someone who also has keys doing nothing? If yes then have a look and PM me. ONLY KEY TRADES. I am fundamentally lazy and swapping keys for keys in PM's is all I can be arsed with.

Steam Keys

Overlord
Overlord II
Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider 2
Tomb Raider 3
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Tomb Raider Legend
Tomb Raider Underworld
Just Cause 1 and 2
Rise of the Triad (2013)
Town of Salem
Tower Wars
Trine 3 Artifacts of Power
Shadowrun: Dragonfall Directors Cut
Deus Ex: Human Revolution Directors Cut
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
GRAV (Early Access)
Lichdom: Battlemage
Cook, Serve, Delicious!
Contagion
Keebles
Time Gentlemen Please and Ben There, Dan That Pack
Gun Monkeys
A Fistful of Gun
RONIN
Dropsy

Any Vive owners who want VR Covers but don't want to wait until the next batch at the end of May?

I just received my VR Covers to Virginia, but, I've canceled my Vive, so, don't need them anymore. They cost me $26 with shipping. I'll mail to you for $25 PP F&F with shipping included and you'll get them more quickly than the site.

WTS: Ratchet & Clank PS4 - $30 shipped

It's like-new condition, I bought it at Best Buy and blew through it.

I also have copies of Sunset Overdrive and Destiny: The Taken King (PS4) that I don't need anymore. I'll throw them in for $5 each if anyone is interested (Destiny doesn't have the DLC codes).

n64coder

WTS: Nintendo 3DS Happy Home Designer digital code - $20
61Vm75BSlHL._AA240_FMwebp_QL65_.jpg

Also willing to trade for another 3DS or WiiU game. If you're interested in the trading option, I'll tell you what I have. I'm also willing to use PayPal to make up the difference to make it more equitable for everyone.

me0wish

WTS
50$ UAE PSN cards for 50$

WTS/WTT Steam games: (will give better discounts the more you buy)

5$:
Dead Space 1+2
Armikrog (gog)
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising

3$:
The Wolf Among Us (Telltale store)
SpeedRunners
Spelunky

2$:
Medal of Honor
Divekick
Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!
Magicka 2
Oceanhorn: Monster of the Uncharted Seas
Shadowrun Chronicles - Boston Lockdown
Shadowrun: Dragonfall Director's Cut
Shadowrun Returns
Sentinels of the Multiverse
A Story About My Uncle
Krater Preorder

1$:
Retro City Rampage DX
Detective Case and Clown Bot + A Valley Without Wind 1 & 2
Puzzle Agent
Poker Night at the Inventory
Poker Night 2
Canabalt + Samorost 2 + Cubemen
Abyss Odyssey + Gun Monkeys + SPORE™ Creepy & Cute Parts Pack (DLC)
Race the Sun
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
Shadow Warrior Classic Redux
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
BIT.TRIP RUNNER
Magicka: Wizards of the Square Tablet
Contraption Maker
Nuclear Dawn
Demigod
BIT.TRIP BEAT
BIT.TRIP RUNNER
Tower Wars
Interstellar Marines
Sol Survivor

Want:
Paypal
eShop credit

Hey! Looking to (preferably trade) or sell these items. Located in the eastern US. Prices include shipping to US, but will ship to wherever.

Have

$35 - Puyo Puyo Tetris (XBO - JP Region Free)
$05 - Fallout 3 (Digital X360 - backwards compatible on XBO)
$?? - Gears 4 Beta Code (Make an offer? Not looking for much)

Want

Uncharted Collection (Physical)
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
Bravely Second
Ouendan
Ouendan 2
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
Hotel Dusk
Tetris DS
Danganrompa 2
IA/VT Colorful

Sarcasm

Have PayPal and most stuff is OBO, so feel free to ask. We both have a set price we are looking for, I just ask for politeness.

WTS:

These codes come from my wife's PC purchase:

• Counter Strike Global Offensive: $12.99 OBO

World of Tanks Promo New Accounts:

2 Codes for: 10$ per code
  • 500 in-game gold
  • 30 Days of Premium

3 Codes for: 9$ per code
  • 5 days of Premium
  • Tank Garage Slot

Now these are from Humble Bundle Monthly:

• Nova-111 - $3
  • The Magic Circle - $2
  • Avalance 2: Super Avalanche - $2

I also have a 5,000 YEN PSN GIFT CARD for sale! $55

WTS:

Digital movie codes

Some of those movies were purchased used so I'm not sure if the codes still work. Because of that, I'll send the codes before payment so you can try them.

Watchmen Collectors Edition - UV/Flixster (I don't know the difference) - $6
Safe House - UV/iTunes - $2
Snow White and the Huntsman - UV/iTunes - $2
American Sniper - UV - $2
Game of Thrones Season 2 - UV/iTunes - $7
The Walking Dead Season 4 - UV(targetticket) - $7
Moonrise Kingdom - UV/iTunes - $3
Super 8 - iTunes - $3
Whiplash - UV - $3
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty - UV - $3

Games All complete
- Monster Hunter Portable 3rd for PSP complete (Japanese language but can be patched to English and played on moded PSP) -$8
- Kingdom Hearts birth by sleep for PSP - $8
- Soul Sacrifice for PS Vita complete (Chinese with english voice and text) - $8
- Valkyria Chronicles for PS3 complete - $7
- Heavy Rain Directors cut for PS3 complete -$10
- Danganronpa Ultra despair girls for PS Vita complete -$27
- Metal Gear Solid 4 for PS3 complete - $4
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4 sealed for Xbox360 - $4
- Yoga for Wii - $13

Game Gear
- Ecco the Dolphin cart and case - $3
- Sonic the Hedgehog cart and case - $5
- Columns cart, manual, case - $3
- Tazmania cart and case - $6

Movies/Shows
- Deathnote the complete series (still sealed) - $29
- Alien 3 and Alien Resurrection Collectors Edition DVD - $4 ea / $6 both

Shipping, if applicable, is not included. Please send me a PM if you're interested in something and we can go from there (prices are not firm). Before sale I'll make sure to take multiple pictures of the item so that you know exactly what you're gonna get.
Shipping only within the US. I'm located in Alaska.

Gnilres

WTB

Star Wars Battlefront Season Pass code - PS4

Want it as cheap as possible because I'm poor af lol.

PM me with what you can do, please! Thank you!

MUnited83

For you.
header.jpg

Trackmania Turbo UPLAY - 28$
header.jpg

The Division uPlay codes - 39.99$ (very limited stock)(not from the price glitch,those don't work anymore.

STEAM
header.jpg

Dark Souls III - 47$
Dark Souls III Deluxe (includes Season Pass) - 65$

header.jpg

Fallout 4- 35$
header.jpg

Street Fighter V - 37$

header.jpg

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4- 43$
header.jpg

Xcom 2 - 45$