• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS:

Witcher 3 press exclusive longboard. (Only a handful of them were produced)
Reposting again. Trying not to ship out of country in which I've gotten a couple offers.

I'm moving guys and need this gone. Is this something that interest any Witcher fans. These were given our during a press event about a month before the Witcher 3 came out. I would expect maybe about 30 of these were made for Witcher 3 preview event in Venice, CA.

Not really sure on how to price this thing but I'm open to offers.
Located in SoCal
Never used and perfect for a collector to hang on wall.

Make me an offer I need it gone

00B0B_fSHuEmMZRsF_600x450.jpg

00p0p_4omB9ilnod0_600x450.jpg

WTB:

Longshot but I need a digital code for Destiny. I have all of the DLC/Expansion content and can't buy a vanilla version digitally anymore. If anyone knows where I can get one could you please PM me.

Destiny digital code for XB1 (US region)

Have Amazon/PayPal

wiibomb

WTS:

Witcher 3 press exclusive longboard. (Only a handful of them were produced)
Reposting again. Trying not to ship out of country in which I've gotten a couple offers.

I'm moving guys and need this gone. Is this something that interest any Witcher fans. These were given our during a press event about a month before the Witcher 3 came out. I would expect maybe about 30 of these were made for Witcher 3 preview event in Venice, CA.

Not really sure on how to price this thing but I'm open to offers.
Located in SoCal
Never used and perfect for a collector to hang on wall.

Make me an offer I need it gone

this is a really cool item.. weird, but cool..

steadfast

SELLING - $50 (NA) PSN code for $45 paypal. (one code left)

Also selling following digital media codes:

• Aliens - SOLD
  • Guardians of the Galaxy - SOLD
  • Game of Thrones Season 2 - SOLD
  • Game of Thrones Season 3 - SOLD
  • Game of Thrones Season 4 - SOLD
  • Game of Thrones Season 5 - SOLD
  • John wick - $2
  • Mad Max Fury Road - $4
  • The Raid: Redemption - $2
  • The Raid 2 - SOLD

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Looking to sell (OR TRADE FOR A PS4) a WiiU I recently purchased for Pokken Tournament.

Got bored of it pretty quickly. Only used it for the first weekend the game was released and for an hour or two with a few demos. The console comes with all original contents. Preloaded with Super Mario 3D World and Nintendo Land. The box is a little beat up but the console and gamepad are in perfect condition. No scratches or signs of wear. Some things such as the HDMI cord, dock and stand were never touched.

Pokken Tournament does not come with the Mewtwo card.

Hoping to get $280 +ship for the console + pokken tournament game and controller or $60 shipped for pokken tournament and controller. US only.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
WTS Steam keys.

$1 each, or less if you buy many keys. Pretty much anything you wanna pay really.

Lichdom: Battlemage
theHunter: Primal
Contagion
Stealth Bastard Deluxe
DeadCore
Platformines
English Country Tune
Intrusion 2

tuffymon

I don't have authority to post a new thread, and felt it was relevant enough deal wise, to post here (forgive me if I overstepped). Also, I don't know if this was exclusive to my Walmart, or all are doing this, but mine had a few Amiibo and Infinity on deep sale. $2 Amiibo, and $3 Infinity characters.

Mario, Luigi, 8-bit Mario, 30 Year Mario

Tinkerbell, Meridia, Fantasia Mickey? Whatever it's name is, Nick Fury, Hawkeye, and a Starlord set for $10

Voidguts

WTS $20 arc (Neverwinter, Star Trek, Champions Online, Perfect World, etc MMOs..) gift card/code for $15 Paypal gift. can send code immediately after payment is received. PM me if you're interested~

MANUELF

Banned
WTT:
I have steam codes for

-Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War

-Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC

I am mainly looking for the Hyrule Warriors character DLC for wiiu but Im open to any offer

Flandy

I don't have authority to post a new thread, and felt it was relevant enough deal wise, to post here (forgive me if I overstepped). Also, I don't know if this was exclusive to my Walmart, or all are doing this, but mine had a few Amiibo and Infinity on deep sale. $2 Amiibo, and $3 Infinity characters.
I assume it's on clearance? Walmart is extremely YMMV when it comes to this stuff. It's probably only your local Walmart

Got a North American 3DS XL, boxed, fully working. Always been in a case so it's in great condition, however there's a little wear on the touchscreen from 150 hours of playing Pokémon Shuffle - you can only see it when the screen is off but it's there. I've tried to take a photo but the wear is so light my iPhone can hardly see it, haha, it's the small smudge in the middle where you can see my TV reflecting. Anyway, like I say, you can't see anything when it's on so it won't affect gameplay but full disclosure and that. Looking for £60 delivered to the UK, can ship elsewhere but it'll obviously cost a little more. Only selling because I've upgraded to THE NEW.

Also got a new, unused, black Dual Shock 4, looking for £30.

Disgaea V Day One Whatever - £25

WTS:

I have this desktop for sale $1600

Asus Maximus Gene VII
Intel 4790k CPU
Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz 16GB
Corsair AX760W PSU
Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler
1TB Samsung 840 EVO
Gigbyte GTX 980 TI
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Aerocool Dead Silence MicroATX (red)
Asus PCE-AC68 AC1900 dual-band WiFi adapter

foltzie1

WTB Disney Movie Anywhere Codes Offering $7 ea or Make me an offer: (need to build up a collection to entertain my daughter, though the Marvel movies are for me.)

• Disney: Cinderella - Animated, Tinkerbell, Princess & The Frog, Alice in Wonderland (other movie offers welcome too)
  • Pixar: Ratatouille, Bugs Life, Monsters University

WTS:

UV codes:

The Walking Dead: Complete Season Four - $7
The Age of Adaline - $3

I have 100% Positive feedback on here, Amazon and ebay as a buyer and seller. Also, pics upon request and please don't hesitate to PM me any questions, thanks!

shandy706

WTB Disney Movie Anywhere Codes Offering $7 ea or Make me an offer: (need to build up a collection to entertain my daughter, though the Marvel movies are for me.)

• Disney: Cinderella - Animated, Tinkerbell, Princess & The Frog, Alice in Wonderland (other movie offers welcome too)
  • Pixar: The Good Dinosaur, Ratatouille, Bugs Life, Monsters University
  • Marvel: Iron Man 3, Captain America - Winter Solider

You may already know this, or you may already own the small number available, but Hollar.com has some Disney movies for $5. It's in the scroll at the top of the page.

Edit* Just checked and they've sold out of a LOT of them....haha...sorry about that. I bought some yesterday and the list was much bigger.

WarLox

Oakb9ta.png

Feedback List

Accepting Paypal Gift

WTS: New unopened DS-Bravery Second: End Layer - $29

WTS: New unopened X1-Dirt Rally - $44

WTS: New unopened PS4 or X1-Dark Souls 3- $44

WTS: $275 Amazon credit for $249

WTS: PS4- Paragon Master Founder Edition Digital Code
$49

WTS: $50 PSN or Xbox Credit for $44

WTS: $20 PSN or Xbox Credit for $17

WTS: 12 month Subscription for PSN or XBL $44

maxcriden

WTS

Zelda Twilight Princess HD - $30 shipped
Star Wars Battlefront Xbox 1 - $20 shipped
Destiny Xbox 1 - $8 shipped

All games are in great condition pics also will be provided
Also willing to negotiate prices

paypal PM

Incredible deals here...some of the best I've seen in BST in a while, which is really saying something!

Ramma2

Selling Vita 1000 L2/R2 triggers grip, imported from Japan. New, just took it out of the package to take a pic.

cF7xVl4l.jpg

55$ Shipped - SOLD

Or, willing to trade for a GBA SP AGS-101 in good shape, preferably graphite.

tjohn86

WTS Steam Keys:

Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War II
Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War® - Game of the Year Edition
Company of Heroes™ Complete Edition
Warhammer® 40K: Space Marine
Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution
PAC-MAN™ Championship Edition DX+ All You Can Eat Edition Bundle
ENSLAVED™: Odyssey to the West™ Premium Edition
Star Trek
Skullgirls + All DLC
Planetary Annihilation
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!
Shadowrun Returns
TransOcean: The Shipping Company
Duet
FORCED
Bejeweled™ 3
Dragon Age™: Origins
Humble Origin Bundle 2
Legend of Grimrock
Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack
PixelJunk Eden
Total War: Rome II - Nomadic Tribes Culture Pack
Anodyne
Greed Corp
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Steam Key
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Steam Key
Mirror's Edge Steam Key
Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel
Alan Wake's American Nightmare Steam Key
Brazen Prototype Steam Key

PM me an offer. I will also trade for CS:GO skins and games I don't own: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tjohn86/

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
WTS

GAF PREFFERED SELLER

2ND Generation barely used PS4
2 controllers
Street Fighter 5
Black Ops 3
Dragon Quest Heroes

Looking for 400 for the whole thing shipping included. All the games are brand new and Black Ops 3 is sealed.

PM as I'm slightly negotiable on price.

Mark5130

For Sale

$10 PSN Currency Code - $9 PP gift or fees paid.

Collection of four Star Wars Classics PS4 Code - $10 PP gift or fees paid.

Want To Buy

Final Fight 3 SNES with box and manual.

fernoca

Decided to ask for a bit less than 1:1...

Want to Trade:
(Have)$20 PSN or Xbox code for (Want)$15 Amazon Gift Card code
US codes

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Gone.
Thanks hollomat.

WTS
Digital codes of:
Furious 7 SOLD
Better call Saul season 1 (UV)
Batman assault on Arkham (UV)
300 rise of an empire (UV)
John wick (UV)
Star Wars force awakens (itunes) (two copies)
Hateful 8 (UV) SOLD
X-men days of future past SOLD
X-men days of future past rogue cut
Jurassic world (UV)
Jackie Brown SOLD
pacific rim (UV)
Man with the iron fists (UV)
Son of batman (UV)
Sabotage (UV)
22 jump street (UV)
Wolf of wallstreet (UV)
The Lego Movie (UV)
Gears 4 beta
Sorry it's out of order but I'll fix it up on the computer later and add which digital platforms they are for when I get home from work. If you're interested in one I won't sell it to someone before getting you the information. Selling each for probably a couple of dollars besides something new like star wars for 5. Send me a pm for some offers.

WTB
2 paragon master founder packs at 45 each.

Sulik2

I'm selling all the collectors items from the ( DOAX3 ) Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Saikyou edition. Paypal Gift or Fees paid. I'm including shipping in the prices unless you are out of the USA or want a special shipping method.

Bath Posters: $70 Shipped per poster (In a poster tube)

DOAX3 Collectors Edition Art Books: One from the Vita and one from the PS4 version. Each is a unique art book. $40 Per Shipped

Marie Rose 3D Mouse Pad: $35 Shipped

Fortune and Venus Collectors Edition Card Decks: $20 each Shipped

Jon Arbuckle

Neo Member
I'm looking to sell the extras from my copy of Senran Kagura Estival Versus Endless Summer edition for PS4. I just wanted the physical copy of the game so I don't particularly want these taking up space. My apologies for the low quality pictures, everything is in mint condition - the CD is still in plastic wrap as are the cards. I couldn't get a decent picture of the card pack - too much glare - but they are the Gessen Girls pack. All the items were put back in the box after the pictures and it will be included in the purchase.

Edit: card pack has been sold. Down to the CD Soundtrack and art book. Asking $20 for both, shipping included. Only ship in the United States and I accept Amazon GC.

SiDCrAzY

Juniors ballin as usual, the hell o_O

I didn't realize he was still active, nothing came of the below post then...was it not true or..

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=172375741&postcount=14608

Hrm, I dont normally like to make accusations like this, but I think the similarities are probably too close to just be a coincidence. Maybe I'm wrong, for which I apologize.

I'm pretty sure Afro Samuri is Pokemon Trainer Red/Threetri333. Didn't think anything of it until someone mentioned the Selling of Windows Keys, and remembered that guy who got banned twice for trying to sell them in this thread. Decided to quickly look at his post history and noted a ton of similar things in all 3 posters. I mean, a few may be random chance, but the odds of all them adding up are pretty rare.

Normally wouldnt go to that effort but I find it very annoying how bans never seem to have any effect and that they keep trying to return to sell those windows keys. Seems so underhanded how they keep trying to weasel their way back in.

All of them seem to love posting about music and if you note how similar these 2 posts are, its pretty convincing.

I think Three333tri/Pokemon Red trainer originally got busted because posters realized he was in SoCal and a few other factors. Heres a post of Samurais regarding SoCal.

And then he was always WTB Starbucks and Amazon gift cards at discount, something he also did with his old account.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=154787197&postcount=601

Again, I dont want to falsely attack users, but it seems really suspicious with all the similarities. I mean, not many users even try selling Windows keys, so it narrows down the field incredibly. Guy just cant seem to stop trying. I guess the only thing that would make it more obvious is if he tried selling those Marvel unlimited accounts as well.

SLEIhbg.png

SELLING

Funko POP!s - $30 (never been opened & you'll receive both POP!s)
Code:
[IMG]http://i.picpar.com/OR9b.jpg[/IMG]

Joker Batman-Batman (Loot Crate Exclusive)
Groot w/ Glow In The Dark Hand (Loot Crate Exclusive)

Mortal Kombat Fight Stick (360/PC) - $55 (still works & good condition w/ USB cable included)
Code:
[IMG]http://i.picpar.com/yeEb.jpg[/IMG]

Physical Games - Used (Case Included)
Code:
[IMG]http://i.picpar.com/eWNb.jpg[/IMG]

[s]Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (PS4) - $12[/s] SOLD
[s]Sniper Elite III (PS4) - $9[/s] SOLD
[s]EA UFC (PS4) - $9[/s] SOLD
[s]Far Cry 4 (PS4) - $9[/s] SOLD
Watch Dogs (PS4) - $9
Dead or Alive Ultimate (XBOX & works on 360) - $10 (Dead or Alive 1 Ultimate & Dead or Alive 2 Ultimate packed together)
Links 2004 (XBOX & works on 360) - $10

Any DLC Codes For The Games Have Already Been Redeemed

PayPal & US Buyers for all items please...Shipping will be handled by USPS

PM if you're interested

shandy706

Well that's the last time I come in here during class.

Haha

I want a couple of those posters....I don't $140 want a couple of those posters, but...yeah...I want them.

(not complaining about the price, I buy crap for much more than that)

Edit* So I'm not making so many darn posts.

WTT

Someone want to trade a UV code or two for a Gears Beta Key?

I keep flopping between keeping it and getting rid of it...I'd let it go for a UV code that I don't have that I like. PM me any offer.

I've pretty much made it my life's goal to keep repeat offenders out of this thread. Forgive me, GAF. I've failed you.

I'll do what I can to keep these to a minimum moving forward.

tumblr_mdnz331GjQ1qhmqt9o6_r2_250.gif

maxcriden

tumblr_inline_nq3v6rOy4M1qebqpd_500.gif

Anyone interested in getting their Zelda on?

tumblr_nl7242PT681r9lpmmo3_r1_500.gif

I've got Tri Force Heroes and Majora's Mask 3D, played through and in immaculate condition.

Open to offers (including trades) other than $1 shipped or similar jokes :p

I'm in NA and a Gold seller and buyer, so contact me with confidence.

(Here's my GOTY write-up that includes both games, if you're interested in hearing me heap praise on either: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=193018164&postcount=3116)

Hubb

WTS

UV Codes
Game of Thrones Complete Third Season - $5
Game of Thrones Complete Fourth Season - $5

Gift Cards
gone

Paypal please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom