• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
vCIsoh7.png

Mirror's Edge Catalyst Closed Beta Key (Origin, PS4, XBox One) - $5

Also willing to trade for digital game keys.
Buying or Selling?

WTS

Hyrule Warriors legends characters code for Wii U $7.5

GRAV Steam Key $4

Sentinels of the Multiverse Steam Key $3

I Am Bread Steam Key $2.5

Want Paypal

Selling:

Gears of War Remastered - X1 - $14 shipped, Used, Complete and mint except one of the case tabs broke off, case closes but does not snap shut
Puyo Puyo Tetris - X1 - $30 shipped, complete and mint

WTT:

Rainbow Six: Siege - PS4 - Season Pass Code FOR The Division - PS4 - Season Pass Code

PayPal F&F.

WTB:
Steam Keys:

Duck Game - $10

kennah

are they region free? I can download to something different than apple? I never messed with them either
Generally they are region locked. There are multiple different redemption options usually. Star wars, for example, will let you redeem on iTunes or Google play. Others use ultraviolet which works with vudu or flixster.

None let you download a drm free copy. But most will let you download or stream within its particular software.

This may seem like a long shot but I figured I would post in here.

Just got an iPad Pro so I want to get rid of my 2015 MacBook in gold. It is the upgraded version, 1.2ghz, 500gb ssd, 8gb ram. Comes with two chargers and two USB-c cables, Digital AV adapter for hdmi, usb 2/3 and c support, Incase hard shell, and Incase sleeve. Don't have the original box, but it's in perfect condition. No scratches or marks. Also has Apple care until November 2016, which can be extended before then.

Also throwing in an AirPort Time Capsule 2TB. ME177LL/A Is the mode number, 5th gen.

I'm looking for $1000 shipped. Have 100% positive feedback here on GAF.

SOLD. Thanks for all the interest.

IronRinn

SLEIhbg.png

WTS

Please feel free to make offers, with rare exception, these prices are not 100% firm. If you would like more pictures let me know and I will get them to you. All prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise noted. Listing with two prices indicate PayPal Gift/Merchandise payment costs (higher merchandise cost includes PayPal fees). The more expensive stuff I don't expect gift payments for, so there is only the one price. Most of these pics are linked so click for a full-sized image.

Toys

A bunch more 3A stuff. I'm not going to post pictures of everything because I feel like my posts are becoming way too image-heavy. Click on the links to see photos.

WWR 1/6th N.O.M. 4th. NISB $129.95 Pic 2
WWR 1/6th Whitemother $99.95 3AA Exclusive. Opened but never displayed. Mint. SOLD
WWR 1/6th Punter Bot Sniper NISB $139.95 Pic 2

American McGee's Alice: Alice and Cheshire Cat Series 1 $30.00/$31.20 Loose but in good condition. Paint may show some wear but nothing very noticeable.

Games

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (Foil) $34.95/$36.30 Foil version with non-removable insert for cart. Box is kind of beat up on this one, as can be seen in the pics. Comes only with instruction booklet. (Pic 2) (Pic 3)

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons $54.95/$56.90 Non foil version with removable insert for cart. Box is in excellent condition. Comes complete with all paperwork, also in excellent condition. (Pic 2) (Pic 3) (Pic 4) (Pic 5)

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (Foil) $54.95/56.90 Foil version with non-removable insert for cart. Box is in excellent condition. Comes complete with all paperwork, also in excellent condition. (Pic 2) (Pic 3) (Pic 4) (Pic 5) (Pic 6)

The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap $44.95/$46.90 box has a few creases on it, that I've tried to photograph. Comes complete with all paperwork, all in excellent condition. (This one hurts as it used to be mint! Somewhere along the line something happened. Oh well.) (Pic 2) (Pic 3) (Pic 4) (Pic 5) (Pic 6) (Pic 7) (Pic 8) (Pic 9) (Pic 10)

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past + Fours Swords Adventures (Version A) $24.95/$26.00 Older version(?) with non-removable insert for cart. Box has some creases. Comes complete with all paperwork, which also shows wear. (Pic 2) (Pic 3) (Pic 4) (Pic 5) (Pic 6) (Pic 7) (Pic 8)

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past + Fours Swords Adventures (Version B) $34.95/$36.30 With removable insert for cart. Box is better on this one, though there are still a couple of creases. Comes complete with all paperwork, all of which is in excellent condition. (Pic 2) (Pic 3) (Pic 4) (Pic 5)

The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings Collector's Edition (PC) $70.00. Opened but new. Neither the game, nor the DLC has been activated. Everything is included (including the map and pamphlet, which I forgot to photograph). Cards, papercraft, and bust are still sealed. The big issue here is the thin plastic insert used to house everything has collapsed under the weight of the Geralt bust. Everything is in good condition with the exception of the instruction booklet for the card game, which is a bit bent, and the box for the game, which has some damage. The bust is still sealed, and the dark marks are where the "felt" from the insert has rubbed off on the shrinkwrap. The outer box has a scuff mark on the rear panel.

See album for all photos.
T2qmwNjm.jpg

Red Dead Redemption Playing Cards, Eradicator Soap, and Dice $30.00/$31.00. Outer box for the cards is opened but the cards themselves are still shrink-wrapped. Soap is sealed.

Hardcover Guides

Ni no Kuni: Curse of the White Witch Hardcover Guide $30.00/$31.25 shipped in the US. Sealed. Comes complete with code.

1mLhTFim.jpg

Halo: Reach $15.00/$15.50. Noble Six cover. Excellent condition.

k26w9bDm.jpg
Y6pdHAcm.jpg
35rcKR6m.jpg

DVDs

Futurama: Seasons 1-5 and the four movies $40.00/$41.25 The first four seasons are the original releases. They show some shelfwear. The plastic sleeve for season four is a bit warped and the bottom of the packaging has a couple of dents. Season 5 and the movies are in excellent condition.

Criterion set: Brazil, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Seven Samurai, Time Bandits, Grey Gardens, and The Beales of Grey Gardens $45.00/$46.35. Seven Samurai has come wear on the corners and spine. Everything else is in excellent condition.

sleihbg0aqbp.png

WTS

Spare digital code from my Blu-ray collection:

Justice League Vs. Teen Titans (UV HD) - $5 SOLD
---------------------------------------------------

I accept Amazon Gift Cards as payment.

LQX

FS: Everything ships from NY.

$30 Vudu voucher. Pending.
http://www.vudu.com/

MSI 980 GTX Bought around Christmas and still under warranty for a few years. $365 (plus shipping and fees)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127834

Open but brand new XBox one with Destiny: The Taken King - Legendary Edition and Sniper Elite $265

Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition Over-Ear Headphones - Black. Brand new. $118

Mario Maker Button Set. $16

Helldiver's Super Earth Ultimate Edition. Brand New. $17
Diablo III and Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Will PM codes $23

Steam:
-Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry (Steam Inv)$4
-10 Classic SEGA Genesis Games, Medieval II: Total War, Typing of the Dead: Overkill, Binary Domain, Renegade Ops (Steam) $10
-The Masterplan $3
-Spelunky $3

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead

Just got an iPad Pro so I want to get rid of my 2015 MacBook in gold. It is the upgraded version, 1.2ghz, 500gb ssd, 8gb ram. Comes with two chargers and two USB-c cables, Digital AV adapter for hdmi, usb 2/3 and c support, Incase hard shell, and Incase sleeve. Don't have the original box, but it's in perfect condition. No scratches or marks. Also has Apple care until November 2016, which can be extended before then.

Also throwing in an AirPort Time Capsule 2TB.

This is a really good deal.

BHK3

Banned
WTB

XBOX ONE Console 500gb or 1TB
Rare Replay
Gears ultimate
Halo 5
Dead Rising 3

There's a spring bundle of this that includes everything above aside from dead rising and includes 1tb HDD, but I obviously want it cheaper. I prefer physical copies but if you have a cheap digital code I'll take that too, Please PM with offers.

ugh I hate being a hoarder.

WTT

I have Doom cards from Gamestop.
specifically, I have the Cacodemon and the Mancubus.

I want: the Revenant card...

Please?

Samuray

Large lot of UV codes, all US but Defiance Season 3 which is UK.

6$ per season code, 3$ for the movie

[Paypal F&F or 4%]

imageo8u3o.jpeg

Here's an overview:

Entourage - The Movie
Defiance S3 UK
Arrow S2
Arrow S3
The Flash S1
The Knick S1
Falling Skies S4
Girls S3
The Last Ship S1
Shameless S4
Orange is the New Black S2
Masters of Sex S2
The Vampire Diaries S5
The Vampire Diaries S6
The Originals S1
The Originals S2
Supernatural S10
Hannibal S3
Getting On S1
The Big Bang Theory S8
The Following S3
The Blacklist S1
Manhattan S1
Defiance S2
Veep S3
Helix S2
Grimm S3
Silicon Valley S1
Person of Interest S4
Jusrified S5
Justified S6
Looking S1
The Leftovers S1
Turn S1
Halt and Catch Fire S1
Gotham S1
Banshee S2
Black Sails S1
Black Sails S2
Nurse Jackie S6
Outlander S1 Volume 1
House of Cards S3
The Newsroom S3
Boardwalk Empire S5
The Walking Dead S5
Game of Thrones S4
Olive Kitteridge (Miniseries)

foltzie1

Also throwing in an AirPort Time Capsule 2TB.

Pmed

Harl3

WTT

Have: $105 on Best Buy Gift cards ( $10, $15, $30 and $50).

Want: Amazon Gift cards.

Got these Best Buy gift cards from a Gaffer without me knowing that they don't ship to couriers (my fault), and they don't let me buy what I want (their fault).
If someone want to trade them please PM me.

JaCy

WTS:

Alan Wake + Alan Wake: American Nightmare (360/ X1 BC)) - $7
Quantum Break (PC) - $25 Sold!

I'm looking for Paypal.

NeoGAF Plus Seller & Buyer

Shipping to US only. Click pictures for full size links :)

In desperate need to pay some bills, so any reasonable offers welcome. PM me with offers, and any questions ^^b

My YuGiOh collection $450.00 obo Links to an album of photos. Do make sure to click the text at the bottom to load all of the photos.
http://imgur.com/a/hajBQ

Philips Fidelio X2 $165.00

Starcaft 2: Wings of Liberty Collector's Edition. $50. All codes have been used except the free trial codes that come with the package

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition $25 Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, artbook remains unopened.

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Collector's Edition $20 Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, card pack opened but all cards are there, artbook unopened.

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Collector's Edition $30 Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, artbook unopened.

Diablo III Collector's Edition $50 Codes are used, artbook unopened

Final Fantasy X/X2 HD Collector's Edition. $40 Unopened, Brand New

Logitech MX310 $35

Samurai Deeper Kyo box set $20 Contains volume 1 & 2 dvds + room for the other dvds and some art cards

Basilisk Vol 1-6 $20(Vol. 2,3,4 & 6 are limited edition)

Gunslinger Girl Vol 1 Box set (comes with a character flag to hang) and Vol 2 DVD $25

Gurren Lagann Vol 1 Box set and Hellsing Signature Series box set $30

Vandread Vol 1, One Piece Box set #1, Hellsing Ultimate Vol 1 Limited Edition, DBZ Broly Second Coming
$20.00

Dreamcast Generator demo disc and Dreamcast Magazine demo discs

Full Metal Alchemist complete series w/ Conqueror of Shambala & limited edition tin #2 w/ soundtrack $40

Sonic 10th Anniversary Birthday Pack w/ Sonic Adventure 2, soundtrack and commemorative coin. Opened only to show contents. $35

Kingdom Hearts II San Diego Comic Con 2012 limited figures. They do separate so you can place them individually. Comes with pendant and box that are not shown. Box does have outer damage. $100.

Code Geass Limited Edition box set. Contains DVD 1 & 2, OST, another sound cd, vol. 1 manga and some art cards. Contents inside box have not been opened. $70

Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection w/ artbook. New, sealed. $60

Not really sure why abload turned many of the photos sideways D: Sorry!

Digital Movies

Exodus Gods and Kings: $3

Shauni

Long shot, but see if I get any bites here:

WTB

Funko Pop! Adventure Time JMO figure: looking to pay around $20

Funko Pop! Adventure Time metallic BMO figure: Looking to pay around $15

cope2

Neo Member
WTS

The Division for Uplay (region-free Nvidia code with confirmation) - $25 via PayPal (only verified, please).

P. S. Have cash rep thread on SourceOP and regular rep threads on SteamGifts and /r/steamgameswap. I'm not sure if I should post the links here, but anyway I'll send you them via PM.
P. P. S. And just received the first feedback here, on NeoGAF.

WTS:

Would anyone be interested in a 12.9" 128 gb iPad Pro in Space Gray with the Logitech Smart Keyboard? My girlfriend bought it a month after launch and found she doesn't use it and is looking to sell it. Not sure on a price, but we can work out something reasonable I'm sure. PM me if interested.

eddie4

Genuinely Generous
WTS:

If you need pics of anything let me know. Everything is in great condition and works fine.

Google Chromecast 1st Gen. - $18 shipped to US.

IncrediSonic IMP ULTRAPLAY MediaPlayer - $15 Shipped to US.

Belkin Mini Displayport to HDMI Adapter, White - NIB - $8 Shipped to the US.

NETGEAR N300 Wi-Fi USB Adapter (WNA3100) - $20 Shipped to the US.

Everything for $50.

Radeon HD 7470 Low Profile Video Card. - $25 shipped to the US.

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 650 Ti 1GB Video Card - $65 shipped to the US.

Both for $80

Sega Dreamcast - One controller, memory card , all cables. - $70 shipped to the US.

N64 - one controller, all cables, 1080 snowboarding. small chip on corner - $60 shipped to the US.

Both for $110

Everything in this post $220.

Danneee

Anyome selling a US PS3 slim or superslim?
I just need the console and good working condition is a must.
PM offers incl shipping to Sweden. Payment via PayPal.
I also have some GBA, Mega Drive/Genesis and Japanese SNES games I'm willing to trade with.

WTS:

Digital movie codes

Some of those movies were purchased used so I'm not sure if the codes still work. Because of that, I'll send the codes before payment so you can try them.

Watchmen Collectors Edition - UV/Flixster (I don't know the difference) - $6
Safe House - UV/iTunes - $2
Snow White and the Huntsman - UV/iTunes - $2
American Sniper - UV - $2
Game of Thrones Season 2 - UV/iTunes - $7
The Walking Dead Season 4 - UV(targetticket) - $7
Moonrise Kingdom - UV/iTunes - $3
Super 8 - iTunes - $3
Whiplash - UV - $3
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty - UV - $3

Games All complete
- Monster Hunter Portable 3rd for PSP complete (Japanese language but can be patched to English and played on moded PSP) -$8
- Kingdom Hearts birth by sleep for PSP - $8
- Soul Sacrifice for PS Vita complete (Chinese with english voice and text) - $8
- Valkyria Chronicles for PS3 complete - $7
- Heavy Rain Directors cut for PS3 complete -$10
- Danganronpa Ultra despair girls for PS Vita complete -$27
- Metal Gear Solid 4 for PS3 complete - $4
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4 sealed for Xbox360 - $4
- Yoga for Wii - $13

Game Gear
- Ecco the Dolphin cart and case - $3
- Sonic the Hedgehog cart and case - $5
- Columns cart, manual, case - $3
- Tazmania cart and case - $6

Movies/Shows
- Deathnote the complete series (still sealed) - $29
- Alien 3 and Alien Resurrection Collectors Edition DVD - $4 ea / $6 both

Shipping, if applicable, is not included. Please send me a PM if you're interested in something and we can go from there (prices are not firm). Before sale I'll make sure to take multiple pictures of the item so that you know exactly what you're gonna get.
Shipping only within the US. I'm located in Alaska.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom