• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

KooPaL

Wtb Dark Souls 3 BC Key for Xbone/X360. Looking to pay around 7 bucks.

Also looking for Dark Souls 3 PS4 either digital or disc 45 shipped.

Thanks!

WTB: Dark Souls - Prepare to Die PC key -- $5

(i've seen it on various sites for this price multiple times but never pulled the trigger, because at the time, i didn't have a new PC. I assume it will come back but I figured if someone has one their willing to part with, i'll bite)

WTS

Xbox 360/One codes:

Gears of War = 7$
Gears_of_war_cover_art.jpg

Gears of War 2 = 7$

Fallout 3 = 7$

Can make a reduced price if bundled. PM me some offers, nothing is set in stone.

Zaheer

WTS (PayPal)

$50 PlayStation Store Credit (2 LEFT) - $44 each

550002b1.jpg

$50 Steam Gift Cards (2 LEFT) - $44 each

770038b1.jpg

$50 Nintendo eShop Gift Cards (2 LEFT) - $43.50 each

770017b.jpg

$50 iTunes Gift Cards (1 LEFT) - $43 each

105875b2.jpg

WTS

Microsoft Surface Book

Mint condition Surface Book 128gb, i5, 8gb Ram, w/ flush mount micro sd storage with 128GB high performance sd card for a total storage of 256gb. Has had a skin applied since day one on the back sides, bottom and around the keyboard. Original box, accessories, and pen tip kit. Warranty until January 2017. No GPU in the base.

Asking 1100 Shipped.

Rich!

Repost, but vastly reduced price as I have now sold the memcard seperately.

Selling the following. UK based, but can ship abroad to US or Europe if postage is added. 100% positive rep so far for seller and buyer feedback!

PlayStation Vita Slim Glacier White

£100 via PayPal gift

Matte white slim PlayStation Vita console (only available in Japan), region free.

Console is in mint condition with a screen protector installed. No games, memory card or charger included (the console does have 1GB built in memory as standard though for saves). This console charges over standard Micro USB (a normal phone charger or any USB power source works fine).

WTT

- Super Mario Maker, in box, game still shrinkwrapped

for either of the following:

- Xenoblade Chronicles X
- Twilight Princess HD with Wolf Link Amiibo

Istaerion

Payment is to be made through Google Wallet, PayPal, or Amazon Gift Card.

If applicable, item prices listed below include shipping & insurance costs for USPS' Priority Mail Service (2-3 Day Delivery) within the United States. International shipments will not be offered due to the additional cost and responsibility necessary to ensure a smooth transaction.

SOLD OUT

Should you have a purchase claim or any questions such as price negotiations or otherwise, please feel free to send me a PM.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Looking to sell (OR TRADE FOR A PS4) a WiiU I recently purchased for Pokken Tournament.

Got bored of it pretty quickly. Only used it for the first weekend the game was released and for an hour or two with a few demos. The console comes with all original contents. Preloaded with Super Mario 3D World and Nintendo Land. The box is a little beat up but the console and gamepad are in perfect condition. No scratches or signs of wear. Some things such as the HDMI cord, dock and stand were never touched.

Pokken Tournament does not come with the Mewtwo card.

Hoping to get $280 +ship for the console + pokken tournament game and controller or $60 shipped for pokken tournament and controller. US only.

Voidguts

WTS $20 arc (Neverwinter, Star Trek, Champions Online, Perfect World, etc MMOs..) gift card/code for $13 Paypal gift/friend. can send code immediately after payment is received. PM me if you're interested~

CrewShadow

Yup... either they havent been activated yet or the codes are bad. The samething happened to starwars battlefront back in Nov, they had to re-issue new codes

From what I heard, The webmaster put up the codes early they were meant to go up on Monday and not today. So more than likely we wont get to redeem our codes till Monday or they will re issue codes for us.

ss32

Anyone got a Mirror's Edge Catalyst Beta Code for the XBONE?

Please PM me with a price and we can negotiate!

Thanks.

I'm also a NeoGAF Plus Buyer.

Syriel

I got a code from the same place and it's saying mine is invalid, just a heads up.

I take it some key reseller posted a sale with sudden interest in codes?

These all coming from G2A? Or did an official reseller (like Amazon or Gamestop) have a price mistake?

CRS

Selling 12 Month Playstation Plus (PS+) subscriptions.

$40 each. Have a few left so willing to work out a deal if you want more than one.

Ibuki

Banned
I take it some key reseller posted a sale with sudden interest in codes?

These all coming from G2A? Or did an official reseller (like Amazon or Gamestop) have a price mistake?

PlayStation retailer loyalty site, for employees of certain places.

Just going to throw this out there, I understand really good deals probably sell pretty quickly, but it would be nice to at least respond to people interested in your stuff to let them know it's already sold. The last few times I've tried to buy stuff from this thread I've received no response from the seller.

Josephl64

Looking to sell:

-Atelier Rorona Limited Edition
-Ar Tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel Limited Edition
-Shiny Days Limited Edition (Sealed)

I'm requesting paypal, and if you have any offers or photo requests, please pm me.

I am looking to buy a KINECT 2.0 to replace my current one. I am open to straight-up buying it or trading for it. I own all 3 current consoles and all the handhelds too which includes a 32gb Vita Memory card.

If any of this interests you or you want to make an offer please don't hesitate to message me here on GAF or you can message me via Xbox Live to BULLY 4 MIZZOU. I have a handful of seller feedbacks(all positive) and a ton of buyer feedback so hopefully that squashes and concerns over reliability and or trust. Thanks and I look forward to hashing out a deal with you. :p

Just going to throw this out there, I understand really good deals probably sell pretty quickly, but it would be nice to at least respond to people interested in your stuff to let them know it's already sold. The last few times I've tried to buy stuff from this thread I've received no response from the seller.

I always try to respond to people as soon as they message unless I'm either not at my computer or if they message overnight when I'm asleep (then I message in the morning when I see it)

so far I've only ever had one person not respond...said they "needed to think about it" (paraphrasing) and then would never respond to multiple messages later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom