• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodember

Selling
OnePlus 2: I've had it for 1 month, it's not for me. It comes with everything that came with it plus a Black Apricot styleswap cover (it's on the phone), the original back cover, a tempered glass screen protector (that does have scratching, it's not that good) from OnePlus and a clear TPU case by Tektide. It is on Oxygen 2.1.1, factory unlocked, it is not rooted and is in perfect condition. There are no scratches on the device.

Code:
[IMG]https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5774/21801008433_df92f7199d_k.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5702/22234074050_4051610939_k.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5726/22422016515_f6aa88c084_k.jpg[/IMG]

If you want anymore pictures just ask and I'll provide them. It has been factory reset, so it's ready to be setup. Asking $410.00 shipped in the US, others ask for shipping quote.

Comics
Everything here is shipped within US, ask for international. Ask for Pictures.

All-Star Superman #1-11: $25.00
Batman: Hush (Hardcover): $125.00
Batman: #0,442,491-494,496-498,500,509-515: $45.00
Batman: #655-677: $69.00
Spider-Man: Breakout #1-5 complete: $10.00

I have a lot of comics for sale. If your looking for anything, give me a shout and I'll see if I have it.

WTB

looking for the following digital movie codes:

any disney animated film, including, but not limited to:
-Aladdin
-Big Hero 6
-Tangled
-Frozen
-Brave
-

-BttF 1-3
-Jurassic Park 1-4

Also looking for the Mondo BttF trilogy set by Phantom City Creative for a non-ridiculous price. I didn't even know about Mondo when these released and I really want them.

U1Kt6Rt.jpg

Thanks

Cornbread78

WTS:

- Demon's Souls (PS3) $10 shipped (like new)
- Tomb Raider: DE (PS4) $15 Shipped (like new)
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix - Limited Edition (PS3) $60 (new sealed)

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Trying to sell some stuff since money's quite tight. I'm a Gold Seller (and a Gold Buyer) so buy with confidence! All prices include shipping in the US. Pictures on request.

I'm considering selling off some of my more valuable Saturn stuff. All of these should have box, inserts, and discs in good condition. I don't believe the Japanese games have the obis, but I can confirm. I'm not desperate, so don't please don't lowball. If you want a bunch of things, I'm definitely up for working out a good deal. If I have to move these, I am mostly concerned that they go to a good home. Everything will be packed and shipped with care and insurance.

- Panzer Dragoon Saga (US Saturn) - Exceptionally nice condition. $425/shipped
- Burning Rangers (US Saturn) - $175/shipped
- Shining Force 3 (US Saturn) - $150/shipped
- Batsugun (Japanese Saturn) - $150/shipped
- Radiant Silvergun (Japanese Saturn) - $150/shipped
- Enemy Zero & D (US Saturn) - $130/shipped together. I'd much rather sell these as a pair.

- NIB Ness Amiibo (EU) - $18/shipped
- Prinny: Can I Be the Hero? Collector's Edition (PSP) - Sealed. $20/shipped
- Metroid Prime (GameCube) - Sealed, Black Label. Shrinkwrap isn't perfect. $35/shipped
- Dungeons & Dragons Chronicles of Mystara (Japanese PS3) - Sealed. $30/shipped Sold!
- Ketsui Kizuna Jigoku Tachi EXTRA (Japanese PS3) - Good condition. $35/shipped

bigace33

WTS a couple of left over keys from the Capcom Bundle.

Strider- $3
Resident Evil Revelation 2 episode 1 - $2
Bionic Commando Rearmed - $3

Also have a Nokia Lumia 635 Windows Phone. Boost Mobile is the carrier. Asking for $15. Phone is in good condition but the screen needs cleaning because of smudges. Comes with charger. This is a good starter smart phone for someone who is not very concerned with having one of the $800 super smart phones, lol click the link below fro actual images.

http://imgur.com/a/oOlfv

want Google Wallet payments.

Jumbo sale, with some price drops!

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/CiQU5gN.jpg[/img]

Original Xbox:
Indigo Prophecy - $3
Silent Hill 2 - $7

Xbox 360:
Beautiful Katamari - $11
Child of Eden - $3
Duke Nukem Forever - $5
Fallout 3: GOTY Edition (Platinum Hits) - $11

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/ztzBhot.jpg[/img]

Nintendo DS:
Kirby Super Star Ultra - $14
Professor Layton and the Curious Village - $10
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box - $8
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future - $13
Professor Layton and the Last Specter - $24
Ghostbusters: The Video Game - $8
Starfox Command - $11
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney - $9 (Sticker Residue on the spine. Not on the plastic part, it’s on the paper insert)
Bomberman Land Touch! - $14
Brain Age - $3

Nintendo 3DS:
Kid Icarus: Uprising – $34 (I’m keeping the stand. I’ll include the outside box which has a price sticker and residue on it, game case is inside. Otherwise complete and the AR cards are still sealed)
Fire Emblem: Awakening - $29

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/hHk9INU.jpg[/img]

Gamecube:

Resident Evil (REmake) - $11

Nintendo Wii:
Ghostbusters: The Video Game - $9
Muramasa: The Demon Blade - $14

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/c214iLr.jpg[/img]

PSP:
Ys Seven - $11
Ys: The Oath in Felghana - $19
Valkyria Chronicles 2 - $11
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - $9
Persona 3 Portable - $29
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky - $11
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - $10
Jeanne D’Arc - $9
Hot Shots Tennis: Get a Grip - $1
Half Minute Hero - $11
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions - $9
Crush - $7
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 - $8

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/TckpC9v.jpg[/img]

Playstation 2:

Red Dead Revolver - $7 (some visible scratches. Minor damage to plastic of outside case)
Samurai Jack: The Shadow of Aku - $11

Playstation 3:
Sports Champions - $4 (I’m including some PS Move demo disc. Feel free to discard)
The Last of Us - $12
LittleBIGPlanet - $4
Heavenly Sword - $7
Asura’s Wrath - $12
Bioshock Infinite - $9

All games are complete with manual, case, and disc/cartridge unless otherwise noted. Same thing with scratches, I take very good care of my games and will note if there’s anything visible. If the game originally came with some sort of download code, IT HAS BEEN REDEEMED. I often leave the slip in the case and you’re free to try it, but it’s most likely been redeemed already. Also the cartridges still have my save files on them, you'll have to delete them yourself or feel free to use my saves if you're a weirdo, lol.

Shipping info:
Shipping to the Continental (48) US states will be $3 for the first game and $1 for each additional. So if you want 4 games, shipping will be 3+1+1+1 = $6. I’ll be using the cheapest shipping option that still includes tracking. I think this is limited to First Class and up depending on size/weight. Media mail will NOT be used.

Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and worldwide (including Mexico and Canada) will need to be calculated on an individual basis. Just let me know what games you want, I’ll weigh it and use the USPS calculator. If the shipping is a deal breaker and you no longer want the games, I’m perfectly fine with that. Just let me know.

I accept paypal gift option for payment or buyer pays fees, please.

Lastly, my prices came from a quick glance at sold listings on ebay. I’m not trying to cheat anyone. If the price doesn’t make sense for a game you want, please point it out and I’ll reevaluate using the same method.

JaseMath

Selling:
• Fujifilm X-T10 w/XF 18-55mm F2.8-4.0 R LM OIS Lens. $815.
Brand new, never opened. Got it as a gift and while I want to keep it, I could really use the money for bills toward our 4-month old. You'll not find a price this low anywhere on the internet, I promise.

sk3tch

For Sale:

Halo 5 - Xbox One - New/Sealed

halo5.jpg

$45 shipped (in-hand tomorrow, USPS First Class; add $3 for USPS Priority).

GAF Gold!

EDIT: ALL SOLD. Thank you!

Has anyone on here had any experience shipping an iMac? I have a 27" I'm looking to sell, but I'm unsure how much shipping will cost within the US. Also, what carrier do you recommend? Thanks

(I'll make a formal listing on here with pics and stuff once I figure out how much I should sell it for)

wilflare

WTB
NA PS4 Guitar Hero Live Digital Code
NA PS4 Taken King Digital Code for $20 (just the Expansion)

NA WiiU Mario Maker Digital Code

Discounted Amazon Credit
Discounted eShop Credit

NDS Games
- Tetris DS

Paypal and US only please!!!
PM if any questions.
WTS

Atari Flashback 4 - $30 shipping included
Sega Genesis Classic Games Console - $45 shipping included
Xbox One Console 500GB comes with charge and play set battery and cable, Rare Replay Collection, Master Chief Collection, and Sunset Overdrive. $350 shipping included

Locke Halo Guardians Xbox One controller - Mint Condition *$55 Shipped paypal*
(Buying it tonight so I can play Halo before my elite controller arrives.)

I can ship it out Wednesday or Thursday this week.

4356700_sa.jpg;canvasHeight=70;canvasWidth=105

*SOLD*

SLEIhbg.png

PM me if you need any info, pictures, want to buy, or want to haggle.

SHIPPING IS INCLUDED (cheapest way). Currently only shipping to the Continental US. If else where, ask first.

Prices are not firm!

Mobile Gaming
  • Love Live! School Idol Festival The School Idol Movie SR Hanayo Koizumi code - $35
  • Love Live! School Idol Festival The School Idol Movie SR Eli Ayase code - $35

PS4
  • J-STARS Victory VS+ Digital Compendium DLC - $3
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain DAY ONE EDITION (sealed) - $52
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - Collectors Pack DLC - $16

Anime
  • Gun X Sword Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 1 - 6 + artbox, artbox has a crease mark on top) - $40
  • Maburaho Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (Vol 2 - 6 are sealed, The artbox has some damage to it with some rips ) - $65
  • Madlax Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Box Set (box has damage) - $40
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena Complete Limited Edition Collection (Sealed) - $120
  • Solty Rei Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Box Set (Sealed, artbox has a ding on the back) - $40

DVD
  • At The Gates - Flames of the End (sealed) - $5

Weiss Schwarz
  • Kantai Collection ENG Trial Deck (box was opened but cards not used) - $11
  • Kantai Collection ENG RR/R/UC/C/CR/CC Playset (x4 each of cards) - $450
  • Kantai Collection ENG RR/R/UC/C/CR/CC set (x1 each of cards) -$120
  • Sword Art Online II Extra Booster ENG cards lot (148 cards valued at $235.30 - promo cards still sealed - can provide card list) - Looking for $165 obo

TCG Misc
  • Character Multipurpose Long Box Collection Z/X -Zillions of enemy X - $7.50
  • Character Multipurpose Long Box Collection Z/X -Zillions of enemy X- Chitose Aoba - $7.50
  • Character Multipurpose Long Box Collection - Z/X -Zillions of enemy X- Azumi Kagamihara - $7.50 - or take all three for $20 shipped

Figures
  • Black Rock Shooter - 1/8 - Black Blade ver. (Good Smile Company) - $66
  • Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren - Takanashi Rikka - 1/7 by Kotobukiya (sealed) - $95
  • Highschool DxD - Rias Gremory - 1/7 - Pole Dance ver. (Kaitendoh) - $95
  • Highschool DxD - Rias Gremory - 1/7 - Pole Dance ver., Repaint ver. (Kaitendoh) - $95
  • Hyakka Ryouran - Yagyu Jubei - 1/8 (Alter) - $60
  • Hyakka Ryouran - Yagyuu Gisen - 1/8 (Alter) - $60
  • Kantai Collection ~Kan Colle~ - Rensouhou-chan - Shimakaze - PM Figure (SEGA) - $30
  • Kantai Collection ~Kan Colle~ - Yahagi (Taito) - $30
  • Persona 4 - Persona 4: The Animation - Kuma - Nendoroid (Good Smile Company) - $50
  • Shin Megami Tensei - Jack Frost - Nendoroid #234 (Max Factory) - $80
  • Steins;Gate - Makise Kurisu - Nendoroid #130 (Good Smile Company - standclip is broken) - $26
  • Steins;Gate - Makise Kurisu - Nendoroid #149 - White Coat ver. (Good Smile Company) $26
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters - Black Magician Girl - 1/7 by Kotobukiya (sealed) - $95

Giftcards
  • $40 ArcLight Cinemas - $35 obo

WANTS:
  • PayPal (family/friends payment or you pay fees)
  • Cheap Super Sonico goodies
  • The Girls of Freezing artbook
  • Bible Black merch (DVDs, figures, posters, books, etc)

Menchi

Positive Seller Feedback for Wilflare

Once again, an extremely pleasant transaction. I would definitely purchase from again :)

Luckydog

Positive buyer feedback for luckydog as well..

I appreciate the speedy response! Enjoy the DLC!

Now I just need someone to be selling Assassin's Creed Syndicate XBONE. Planning on getting digital so if anyone is looking to part with a code....

WTB: Assassin's Creed Syndicate XBONE

CO_Andy

WTS:

$50 Amazon gift credit -- $45

* SOLD

+ feedback for toneroni, White_sox, and Fracas for buying up my previous gift credits

Frostburn

Super positive feedback for Im a Manatee, he sold me a processor at a great price, shipped super fast and sent some Steam keys via PM. It is all going to a Christmas day build for my young brother-in-law's first PC, he is going to love it!

Were about a month away at this point, so putting info out for this now:

Best Buy gives Elite Plus members a few days of early access to most of their BF sales. I will be offering access out to the community again this year. This would include electronics, games, movies, etc. Once their BF ad comes out I will add it to my post so other's can see if there is anything they would like me to grab for them.

*20% OFF ALL NEW GAMES (including, but not limited to, pre-orders & CE's) @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*10% OFF ALL USED GAMES @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*FREE EXPEDITED SHIPPING
*NO CATCHES

DETAILS:

>Purchased items will be mailed directly to buyer's provided address
>Non-packaged DLC/pre-order bonuses will be forwarded to buyers whenever available
>Final prices based on the inclusion of Sales Tax per Buyer's location--I PM the final purchase price immediately after Buyer provides their address
>I accept PayPal (Gift preferred, or buyer pays fees)
>I gain nothing from this program other than Reward Zone Points for each purchase.

wXMO1hH.png

HaL64

WTB:

Any retro video games in general.
I want to buy large lots, or small lots, your entire collection, your friend's collection, or whatever! Boxes, manuals, guides, loose cartridges, systems, handhelds, etc. And yes I consider PS2/Gamecube as retro.

I am also willing to meet in person for very large collections if shipping is too much. I live in the midwest (Illinois) and in general I'm willing to drive pretty far.

Send me a private message and let's make a deal!

trC181N.jpg

gaR1YJE.jpg

First year issues of retro magazines and guides. EGM, Nintendo Power, etc.
faW3CQO.jpg

Retro store signage. Stuff like this:
r7XCvPZ.jpg

Have:
Paypal

WTS:

I have a couple of 1-chip SNES's in good condition $89 per console + shipping. I will ship overseas, just PM me for shipping rates.
Consoles only. Though I can sell controllers and power supplies if you need them.
I usually save these for mods, but no time to do mods lately. I will remove the region lockout tabs though so you can play Super Famicom games.

More pics available upon request.

Isak_Borg

WTS the following xbox 360 games:
DEUS EX
ALLAN WAKE
THE ORGANE BOX
RED DEAD REDEMPTION
KANE AND LYNCH 2: DOG DAYS
BULLETSTORM
GHOSTBUSTERS
DEAD SPACE
ASSASSIN CREED
ASSASSIN CREED 2
SPEC OPS THE LINE
LOST ODYSSEY
FALLOUT NEW VEGAS
FALLOUT 3
FARCRY 2
MASS EFFECT
MASS EFFECT 2
MASS EFFECT 3
SPLINTER CELL CONVICTION
DANTE'S INFERNO
GEARS OF WAR
GTA4
DRAGE AGE 2
BATMAN: ARKHAM ASYLUM
SLEEPING DOGS
CHILDREN OF EDEN

Want Best Buy Gamer's Club prices but don't want to pay the membership fee? Want to get an even better discount?

Now I am offering the following service:

I will buy games at Best Buy with Gamer's Club for you with any item that qualifies for the Gamer's Club Discount which is 20% off New Games and 10% off Used Games.

For a limited time only I will also discount an additional 4% off of your total after tax!

I am a bit short on Best Buy Elite spending so that is my main reason for doing this offer, based on demand, I don't know how long this will last.

For example: A standard $59.99 new game and 9% tax would be calculated as follows: $59.99 - $12 GCU = $47.99 * 1.09 for 9% tax ($4.32) = $52.31 - 4% Discount ($2.09) = $50.22

A used $49.99 would be calculated as follows: $49.99 - $5 GCU = $44.99 * 1.09 for 9% Tax ($4.05) = $49.03 - 4% Discount ($1.96) = $47.08

All you need to do is pay me with paypal gift on the total and I will create an order that ships to your address. If you are unsure of your total, I can add it to the card with your shipping address to verify the tax amount.

I can only do this for 3 games per title per console so I will let you know if something is sold out.

I can also buy non-games for 4% off(other than gift cards)!!!

Also selling: PS4 20th Anniversary Dualshock 4 Controller - Brand New Unopened $55 Shipped PP Gift

Shady859

FS
NeoGAF Plus Seller +28

Sold XB1 - Halo 5 DLC - Longshot Assault Rifle with Recoil Compensator and Athlon Iccus Armor (Best Buy Pre-order DLC pack) - $ offer
Code:
[IMG]http://img.bbystatic.com/BestBuy_US/store/ee/2015/vg/pr/preorder-exclusive_armor_gun.png[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom