• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saiyan-Rox

WTS:

Sony Smartwatch 3 (Used but extensively cleaned i know it can be gross but I made sure it 's completely cleaned)

The watch is use and comes with it's used black rubber strap (cleaned as much as possible) and with a brand new leather strap. in it's own box. The watch comes boxed but with no USB cable i'm afraid. The screen has had a protector on it since bought too.

Looking £100 including P&P to the UK/Ireland only PM me if interested or with offers :)

8tKGAJ2.jpg

1 Code for Mad Max Fury Road. It's an ultaviolet code from the UK. Can only be activated in the UK. £5 Paypal Gift.

WTB: Metal Gear Solid V play arts Quiet Figure

ThisOne

WTS

Black Dualshock 3 controller for Playstation 3. The controller was included with a brand new system I bought to replace an old system. The controller has never been used and is still wrapped in plastic. I'm looking to get $30 shipped for it through PayPal gift. Will only ship to USA. PM me with offers or questions.

WTS:

Mint condition Tales of Zestiria Limited Edition OST (Japanese Import) - $35 + US shipping costs
(approximately the original price that CDJapan sold it to me at)

I got this back in January when Tales of Zestiria released in Japan, but ended up not opening it. I was waiting for Zestiria to release in the US, but the momentum for my hype for it is lost at the moment and I have very little time to buy new games and actually play them too :p. It actually remained in its original shipping box until about a month ago, but even though I finally took it out, I already had lost interest in it and felt someone might like for it to be in mint condition if I were to sell it.

This soundtrack edition is out of print and according to Play Asia its distinguishing features from the standard OST is that it:

Comes in gatefold sleeve box
Comes with postcard(s)
Comes with sticker

Here is what the standard edition looks like:

Here is what the limited edition looks like:

With my picture at the top, I wasn't sure whether I should take it out of its original bubble wrap or not, if you are interested, PM me and I could take it out and send pictures of it outside of the wrap.

As this is a Japanese disc-set, the tracks on the discs and the writing on the case is mostly Japanese. I can't fix the tracks from Japanese to English in the data, but if you intend to rip the soundtrack, the English track listings are here. Spoiler warning, I think the English tracks may spoil some things in the game. For that reason it may be best to not input the English tracks all at once, and instead go disc by disc or something as you progress in the game.

PM me if interested, I have bought items from members here, but have not yet sold any items. I was thinking of trying the Paypal method but not quite sure yet, suggestions for buyer preference are accepted, though I can't guarantee whether I'll ultimately choose someone's suggestion. I'm not gonna leave the item behind a dumpster somewhere and wait for cash in the mail, lol.

Update:
This item is no longer up for sale, as I'm unable to watch for PMs consistently in the near future.

PS:

I may be interested in selling my near mint condition MGSV Collector's Edition as well. It might have to be post Thanksgiving in November though, the 1/2 scale arm replica has never been taken out of its casing and the game and extra Blu-Ray case has been well taken care.

GravyButt

Thinking of selling my Amazon fire Tv (not the stick, its the box.) and looking for pay pal. Obviously comes with the unit, remote, power cord, and a random hdmi cable Will ship usps priority mail.

Shoot me a pm with an offer, dont bother asking me how much please :-D

Selling:

I have a PSN code for PS4 for the Telltale games collection. Includes digital copies of the following games:

The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season
The Walking Dead: Season Two
The Wolf Among Us
Tales from the Borderlands
Game of Thrones – A Telltale Games Series

Interested in offers, and can PM code to you

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to sell or trade a few big box PC games.

I have
Mummy: Tomb of the Pharoah
The 7th Guest (White label)
Shivers
Creatures
V for Victory Victory Pak (This comes with 2 floppy disks, I don't know if that's the right number)
Baldur's Gate The original saga (with soundtrack)
Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe
Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe P-38 Lightning
Icewind Dale reference book and cloth map (I don't have the cd)

I am negotiable on price for each game, so PM me with your offer. In terms of trades, I am interested in Sega games (genesis, saturn, dreamcast)

If you would like a photo of a game, let me know. I have most of the manuals/included literature with these games as well.

Alex

Want to buy: Resident Evil 4 for Steam. Sadly I have almost everything else in that bundle, if I could get it for a couple bucks it'd be great.

Hip Hop

Want To Sell:

Playstation TV with original packaging, used one time.
Will include everything it came with, plus a PS Vita carrying case and 4gb memory card.
Want $36.99 Paypal Gift. Includes shipping.

Can send pictures if you'd like

SLEIhbg.png

TInynrE.jpg

Ys: Memories in Celceta Silver Edition - Like New/Mint - $45 shipped

PlayStation Vita 2000 White (Japan Exclusive) w/ 64gb Memory Card + preinstalled Screen Protector + Black Pouch - Like New - $225 shipped
(I'll even throw in additional screen protectors!)

Hey guys,

Yep, getting out of the Vita game finally as I just never find time to play the darn thing. That being said, as always I've have baby hands with my electronics and ship immediately upon payment (the next morning to be exact as I work 3 mins from the Post Office) via PayPal Gift

PM if interested and thanks for your time (^____^)

all right guys here is the link to google docs spreadsheet for my collection. this is probably 1/3 to 1/2 complete but it is missing a lot of collectors items. will continue to add to this list over time and update. also considering parting these out. that is where the worth column comes in to play. i'm going to be trying to price this stuff over the next few weeks and continue to add more. would anybody be interested in large lots of these games?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZOn5bGxy44kc_IaGaTok-QJB0qKSmhRoEXaNriG0Zqc/edit?usp=sharing

Cth

HAVE
(6) Assassin's Creed - Darwin & Dickens + The Dreadful Crimes DLC missions (PS4)
(3) Assassin's Creed - Darwin & Dickens DLC missions (XBOX ONE)
(2) Forza Horizon 2 Ten Year Anniversary Car Pack (XBOX ONE)

WANT
$2 Paypal gift (ea.)

My current schedule for college is whack, so I barely work anymore. Just trying to get some cash for school supplies and also to make some shelf space. Games are generally in great or like new condition.

Selling:

Wii/Wii U games:
Wonderful 101 (case has minor imperfection on back cover, everything else is in like new condition) - $20
Okami (has EB Games sticker on box, but is in like new condition) - $15
Silver Mario amiibo (Brand new in box, untouched) - $15

PS4/PSVita games:
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 - $30
Jak and Daxter Collection - $10

XBOX 360 games:
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (has a big EB games sticker on cover) - $15

Anime:
Kill la Kill Complete Series vol. 1 - 9 (Japanese BD, limited edition versions with bonus discs, no artbooks, watched once. Please note that this does not have english dub or subs) - $125
Cowboy Bebop Remix: Complete Series (DVD, Last Bandai Release) - $15
Fullmetal Alchemist: Complete Series (DVD) - $20
Gurren Lagann Complete Series (DVD, Aniplex boxset) - $40

Books n' Whatnot:
Animator's Survival Kit (read once) - $30
Art of Kill la Kill vol. 1 (MFC Entry) - $50
Kill la Kill Genga Book vol. 1 (MFC Entry) - $30

Figures:
SEGA PM Figure Rise Kujikawa (MFC Entry) - $15
Nendoroid Celty Sturluson (MFC Entry) - $35

Shipping only to the US and Canada. $10CDN shipping to both Canada and USA. May cost more if there are more items.

All prices are in CDN. PayPal, gift or normal with you paying the fees. Note that it will take some time for me to ship (most likely items will ship max. three days after payment.)

Please PM me if you're interested/have any questions! :)

iBlue

Assasins Creed Black Flag Download code XBOX ONE $10 Paypal or trade for other digital game ( xbox one/ ps4)

PM me if interested

For more detailed pictures go to http://imgur.com/a/E5k3N. If there is something missing and I know it or if there is some cosmetic damage that I noticed, I will note it here so you can know to check the pictures. Greatest Hits/Platinum Hits/Player's Choice versions will also be noted. If you see something in the gallery that is not listed here, it is either sold or I have it up for auction on eBay.

FREE SHIPPING FOR GAMES IN STANDARD DVD/CD CASES
PM me your ZIP code for shipping costs on larger items.

Prices are negotiable, especially for larger purchases, but I spent a lot of time looking at what my games have sold for and what they can be bought for (in most cases without being able to see what you are buying), and try to make mine the lowest.

360 - NBA 2K9 - $5.00
PS2 - Viewtiful Joe - Slight wear along the top edge of the cover insert - $7.50
PS2 - Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time - $5.00
PS1 - Worms World Party - Crack on the jewel case spine - $7.50
PS1 - King of Fighters '99 - $7.50

Other

Magic: The Gathering Planeswalkers of the Multiverse SDCC 2015 Box Set - $300.00
VIEW PICTURES HERE: http://imgur.com/a/P3IB9
- New and sealed. I carefully opened the non-sealed components of the packaging to inspect the contents

Transformers and Marvel/DC figures

Transformers Masterpiece MP-3 Starscream (Takara Japan 2006 release) - $100.00
VIEW PICTURES HERE: Masterpiece Starscream - Album on Imgur
- The hinge on one of the wings is broken on one side (pictured). This does not really affect the look of the figure in either mode as long as you have everything pegged into place (specifically, the wing will droop in robot mode if not pegged into the back).
- The panel on the right side of the jet (pictured) tends to fall off during transformation, but will stay in place once transformed.
- There is slight residue from sticky tack on the broken hinge from before I found the peg and on the inside of the loose panel.

If you're interested in more Transformers, go here: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/items...prime-masterpiece-also-marvel-legends-dc.html. You can still PM me here, I just didn't want to make this post massive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom