• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS: Slim Modded PS2 with DMS4 soldered in (capable of backups and imports), and a hdd plug-in attached (You can use a hard drive to install and load games). It has two wireless Logitech controllers (these controllers are awesome) and 5 memory cards included. I'm also throwing in the games pictured for free just to get them off my hands. I'm asking $140 shipped for the lot.

S7tiyrL.jpg

Ezalc

WTB

Original SNES Games, preference for only the cart no need for boxes.

Super Smash TV
Contra 3 Alien Wars
Zombies Ate My Neighbors
TMNT 4: Turtles in Time
Super Bomberman 3, 4, or 5

AwRy108

Were about a month away at this point, so putting info out for this now:

Best Buy gives Elite Plus members a few days of early access to most of their BF sales. I will be offering access out to the community again this year. This would include electronics, games, movies, etc. Once their BF ad comes out I will add it to my post so other's can see if there is anything they would like me to grab for them.

*20% OFF ALL NEW GAMES (including, but not limited to, pre-orders & CE's) @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*10% OFF ALL USED GAMES @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*FREE EXPEDITED SHIPPING
*NO CATCHES

wXMO1hH.png

Want Best Buy Gamer's Club prices but don't want to pay the membership fee? Want to get an even better discount?

Now I am offering the following service:

I will buy games at Best Buy with Gamer's Club for you with any item that qualifies for the Gamer's Club Discount which is 20% off New Games and 10% off Used Games.

For a limited time only I will also discount an additional 4% off of your total after tax!

Uh-oh...

WTS:

PlayStation Vita Wifi/3g OLED bundle - $200 shipped PayPal

Includes:

PlayStation Vita OLED system (with screen protector installed)
16 gb Vita memory card
4 gb Vita memory card
Hardsided official Sony carrying case
Official Sony charging cradle (not pictured)
1 unused official Sony screen protector
Original packaging including the AC adapter
Plastic game case (holds 8 Vita games)
9 games in their original cases (list below):

Borderlands 2
Final Fantasy X w/ Final Fantasy X2 code unused
Hot Shots Golf
Lumines
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
MLB 14 The Show
Persona 4 Golden
Mortal Kombat
Dynasty Warriors Next

Everything is in great shape. I have had a screen protector on it since I bought it. There are a few air bubbles in the protector, but I have included an unused screen protector should you want to take the old one off and apply a new one yourself. I will ship everything out the following day (unless it's Saturday then I'll ship Monday) with tracking. If you have any questions, please ask. I'm usually pretty quick to respond unless I'm stuck in class. You can pay with a PayPal gift or with a goods and services payment. If you want to go the goods and services route for a little more protection then you pay the fees. I have bought and sold many times in this thread with all positive feedback. Thanks for looking!

Fallout 4 PipBoy Edition PS4 - $150 shipped

I ordered this back when they first went live. I have since built a PC and I'm going to purchase Fallout 4 for that instead so I have no use for this. It is a Best Buy preorder, so I'll ship it out as soon as it arrives which is scheduled to be 11/10. Not looking to scalp this or anything, just cover the cost of the game and what it will cost me to ship it to you. If no one wants it I am just going to cancel the order.

Ally1987

Just bought Resident Evil Revelations 2 Complete Season steam key, but my activation key is only available in the US and I'm in Norway. So if some one wants to buy a Resident Evil Revelations 2 Complete Season key for Steam for $13 just send me a PM. I'm also open for trading it in other games.

Dmax3901

WTB
Fallout 4 on Steam cheaper than $59 AUD (otherwise I'm jumping on that JB HI FI pre order price)

WTS
Watch Dogs on PS4 - $20

Jawmuncher

Just bought Resident Evil Revelations 2 Complete Season steam key, but my activation key is only available in the US and I'm in Norway. So if some one wants to buy a Resident Evil Revelations 2 Complete Season key for Steam for $13 just send me a PM. I'm also open for trading it in other games.

If you really want to play it you can activate via VPN.

wilflare

Positive Seller Feedback for Wilflare

Once again, an extremely pleasant transaction. I would definitely purchase from again :)

positive buyer feedback for Menchi
- helped him buy some physical Vita games and shipped it over
- extremely patient and pleasant buyer! :D

Isaccard

PM'd

WTS

Wacom Cintiq 12wx: $650 (with free shipping*) or best offer
*unless international add $20
Paypal only please

Comes with everything posted including one of my laptop carrying case (which fits everything you see). Doesn't include the box or installation/drivers disc because I lost them while moving but you can download the drivers which is what I did.

Currently my 8 year old ASUS laptop is dying and I need to replace it ASAP before it catches on fire (it gets hot enough and can't upgrade to Win 10 for whatever reason)

WTS:
Blue iPod Touch 5th Generation 32GB - $145
The device is in excellent condition. It looks very new, except there is one minor scratch in the corner that is barely visible. With a case on, it looks great.

Also, its original box including the Lightning cable, EarPods, a LifeProof case, screen protector which is already inserted, and a clip are included together with the device.

For those who are interested, here are some pictures of the iPod from multiple angles: http://imgur.com/a/V6RMj
If you would love to see more, PM me and I will provide you more pictures and information.

I accept PayPal only. The price above is shipping included. Thanks!

Koppai

Ni No Kuni: Wizard's Edition NTSC with Collector's Edition Strategy Guide - $300 shipped. (New In Box, never played)

Greninja amiibo (European) - $20

Charizard amiibo (US) - $20

Kid Icarus AR Cards 42 cards - $50

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Game + 54 Amiibo Cards - $50

I will be adding more things to this list so please check back soon!

Anything you can do to help will be awesome guys, recently got married and trying to clear out alot of major debt.

IMACOMPUTA

Any interest in a 500gb modded slim PS3?
It can play ps2 games even though it's not one of the backwards compatible consoles.
It's capable of ripping psx, ps2, and ps3 games and installing them to the hard-drive. Also has retroarch installed and can emulate all of the 8/16bit systems as well as arcade.

It does it all.

I can post pictures/more info if anybody is interested in a one stop shop for a majority of their Sony games.

(I'd be willing to work out a trade for an Xbox One)

Also selling:
(PS4) Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain CE (sealed/includes DLC codes)

Trying again. I will take best offer!

If anyone in South Florida is looking for a new TV, I'm creating a well priced bundle. Up for grabs are a TV, soundbar, and 4 years of transferrable Best Buy in home protection. I'd like to let it all go for $1300 OBO. Or, TV and protection for $1100 OBO. For pickup in South Florida. Getting a good deal on a new setup and want to pay it forward. Bundle includes:

Items with current value:
Sony 2014 4K 3D Triluminous XBR55X850B ($1499)
Sony HTCT770 2.1 Soundbar with tweeters ($450)
4 years remaining transferrable Best Buy Geek Squad In Home Service (~$300)

Mepsi

I'm getting ready to move out within the next month or 2 and need to clear out some space ready as well as making a bit of cash to go with it. I am based in the UK but will be willing to ship worldwide.

WTS for Paypal Gift:
Sealed NTSC Players Choice copy of Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past.
Final Fantasy 4 Edition Game Boy Micro, complete in box with Japanese FF4 game and USB charger.
Super Mario Advance 2 JP version complete in box (box has a crease in it).
Super Mario Advance 4 JP version complete in box.
Diablo 3 Collectors Edition, complete but all codes have been redeemed.
Danganronpa Another Episode Ultra Despair Girls.

PM me if you wish to see any pictures or with any offers.

Positive Buyer Feedback for DJ Lushious Very nice buyer to deal with!
I'm not saying anything we already don't know about Shady859, but this GAF seller is fantastic! S/he was personable, accommodating, and exceptionally communicative. In addition, they were super fast with relaying me the item I purchased. Another outstanding notch on this GAFfers belt!

BPoole

I have an MSI R9 290 Gaming 4G that I am looking to sell. I originally had an asking price of $225, but I have a new GPU in transit to my house now and want this one sold so I am dropping the price to $200 shipped.

I am the original owner of this card and have owned it since March 2014. It has never been used for bitcoin mining and has been kept in a well maintained and regularly cleaned full tower.

I can provide pictures upon request.

Plus Buyer and Plus Seller
SdmU5aB.png

PM me for any inquiries

quesalupa

WTB Destiny:The Taken King Legendary Edition digital version PS4 for about $30-40. Not sure if codes were ever included with anything but I'd like one if anybody's selling. Looking for the whole game, not just DLC.

CaLe

WTS:

Halo 5 (Standard Edition) unopened copy - 45$ USD (comes to 60$ CAD).

I live in Canada and would like to ship it within Canada. I'll take Paypal.

NeOak

WTB Destiny:The Taken King digital version PS4 for about $30-40. Not sure if codes were ever included with anything but I'd like one if anybody's selling. Looking for the whole game, not just DLC.
Usually at that price, what you can get is the legendary edition, but you still need the original disc or download of vanilla Destiny.

randome

Have (all PS3)
  • Fallout 4 Pip Boy Edition for PS4 and PC
  • Dark Souls II
  • Dragon Age Ultimate Edition
  • Saints Row IV
  • Star Wars TFU
  • Spiderman 3
  • Ben 10 CD
  • Rayman Origins
  • Super Street Fighter IV
  • Bulletstorm

Want (all PS3)

• Dragon Ball Z games
  • Dragon Age 2
  • Dragon Age Inquisition
  • Offers
  • Money $$$

mnbnguyen

WTS:

Cavestory 3D (Cart Only) - $20 paypal gift / $20.91 goods&services
3DS XL Blue/Black (good condition, no charger) - $90 paypal gift/ $93 goods&services

WTB
- Kindle Paperwhite
- Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (CIB)
- X-Men: Days of Future Past Rogue Cut (UV code)

RavenSan

Off-Site Inflammatory Member
WTS:

PC Version

I have an extra one ordered from Amazon - I'll change the ship-to address to yours. Not looking to make any money, I'd just rather see it go to a GAF bro/sis than just cancel. Total comes to $130. I'll take PayPal.

WTB

Star Wars the complete saga blu ray
The Lord Of The Rings trilogy blu ray

Fallout 4 for Steam

Not sure how soon your looking for these or how much you had in mind to pay but black Friday is a few weeks away. Not sure about Star Wars but I know LOTR Trilogy usually goes down to $40 or a little less around that time.

Quake1028

Want to Sell
These are Humble Capcom leftovers, PP gift only please
DmC: Devil May Cry - $1.45
RE: Revelations - $1.45 SOLD
Bionic Commando: Rearmed - $1.45
Lost Planet 3 - $1.45
STRIDER - $1.45
RE Revelations 2: Episode 1 - $FREE SOLD

Want to Buy
Uncharted Collection PS4 Digital
Halo 5 XBO Digital