• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiDCrAzY

Looking for a good deal(cheaper than Amazon or Ebay prices) on any of the below:

Wii U Deluxe(only looking for new in box)

Wii U pro controller and Wii Remote Plus w/ Nunchuck(New or good condition)

ClearData

Positive seller feedback for Whsiao on the sale of a Pick Your Path Promotional code. Prompt communication and the code worked just fine.

SiDCrAzY

I paid for his Ps2 MGS collection Friday at around 11am, he said he would ship Friday around 4pm. I haven't heard from him at all after trying to reach him. I think I've given him enough time to respond.

Umm, do you mean Friday as in yesterday? I would normally give more time than that, especially seeing how damaging negative feedback can be on this thread.

Afro

I paid for his Ps2 MGS collection Friday at around 11am, he said he would ship Friday around 4pm. I haven't heard from him at all after trying to reach him. I think I've given him enough time to respond.

A neg in less than 48 hours is a bit harsh.

OraleeWey

Umm, do you mean Friday as in yesterday? I would normally give more time than that, especially seeing how damaging negative feedback can be on this thread.

A neg in less than 48 hours is a bit harsh.

He said he'd have it shipped by 4pm on Friday as in yesterday (112114), even assured me he would.

I've sent him a couple messages since then and he has ignored them, even to his email address. He was okay with communication, but completely stopped communicating.

sgb

WTB a ps4

preferably looking for one with destiny, but not required, please pm me if you have one for sale?

Fox Mulder

WTS

Assassin's Creed Unity Digital Download Xbox One - $35
Assassin's Creed Black Flag Digital Download Xbox One - $10

PayPal Gift

Somebody please take these off my hands!!!

$40 for both.

is black flag any good? I haven't played assassins creed since the first one. I remember it being about pirates or something.

He said he'd have it shipped by 4pm on Friday as in yesterday (112114), even assured me he would.

I've sent him a couple messages since then and he has ignored them, even to his email address. He was okay with communication, but completely stopped communicating.

The fuck? Some people have real life shit that might happen. It's been 1 day. Christ. Remind me never to sell you anything.

Fox Mulder

stuff like this makes me glad I stopped selling as much as I used to. One day isnt ignoring you. If you heard nothing back for days then sure.

a negative feedback should have power and sting a bit, so throwing one out a day later is pathetic.

WTS: PSVita OLED Version - 3G/Wi-Fi Ver

Included:
- Sleeve Case
- PSVita with a Skin on it (Can be taken off if desired)
- 8GB SD Card
- Charger
- 5 Games
  • Assassin Creed
  • Uncharted
  • Gravity Rush
  • Little Big Planet
  • Sly cooper

Price: $160 + Shipping
PSP is in perfect condition. Screen has zero scratches. Body is in mint condition as well.

15638804870_55e21f7351_c.jpg

Riddy

Hey, dudes! Already posted this in the Halo thread but spreading the love here as well:

I don't have full member status on here yet so I can't make a dedicated thread for this, but for anyone looking for cheap xbox one controllers, I managed to get a great deal price matching with toysrus.com at Best Buy using a pricing error. $24.99 for an Xbox One controller + play and charge kit ($74.99 normally!)

Here's the link I showed the cashier: https://www.google.com/shopping/pro....5&ei=CkRxVOKNEa-wsATdr4LgBg&ved=0CMgEEKYrMAI

and of course, a picture for proof:

WSB5m5W.jpg

Have fun!

Have:
  • Pokemon X **sealed** - $25 shipped
  • FF X-2 HD (Vita) code - $12
  • Mafia II (PC) - $5
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts (XB1) - $12 shipped
  • Witch and the Hundred Knights (PS3) **sealed w/ music CD** - $20 shipped

Want:
  • PayPal
  • Halo: Master Chief Collection
  • Dragon Age Inquisition

Willing to trade, buy or sell. Please PM me. I'm NeoGAF Gold :)

DontBlink

You're definitely over-reacting. People have lifes and things can happen.

I wouldn't take any auction until at least a week has passed.

WarpathDC

WTS:

WEEK LONG THANKSGIVING SALE!! PRICE VALID UNTIL 11:59 PST NEXT FRIDAY

The Last of Us Remastered PS4 PSN Code (If you see this post I have codes in stock)

$19.99 paypal

the_last_of_us_remastered-t2.jpg

NEW: DESTINY PS4 FULL GAME PSN CODE SOLD OUT

739892_10151957599876803_495503936_o-610x770.jpg

I am also accepting trade or trade + paypal offers for other PS4/XB1/Wii U/PC games (digital preferred)

Also Selling the following DLC (make an offer):

Grid 2 Steam Key
Nail'd Steam Key
Halo: MCC Grunt Funeral Skull DLC
Madden 15 PS4 $15 worth of Madden Ultimate Team content
Destiny PS4 Blacksmith Armor Shader
GTA V PS4 1,000,000 credits DLC
COD:AW PS4 Best Buy Preorder DLC

Plus Rated GAF Seller!! 100% Positive Feedback!

jackharm

Neo Member
Hey, dudes! Already posted this in the Halo thread but spreading the love here as well:

I don't have full member status on here yet so I can't make a dedicated thread for this, but for anyone looking for cheap xbox one controllers, I managed to get a great deal price matching with toysrus.com at Best Buy using a pricing error. $24.99 for an Xbox One controller + play and charge kit ($74.99 normally!)

Here's the link I showed the cashier: https://www.google.com/shopping/pro....5&ei=CkRxVOKNEa-wsATdr4LgBg&ved=0CMgEEKYrMAI

Have fun!

Damn, I need this. I wonder if this would work in Canada @__@ (if not hopefully there will be someone selling some here :p).

Been looking for a nice wireless controller for my pc for awhile now.

OraleeWey

The fuck? Some people have real life shit that might happen. It's been 1 day. Christ. Remind me never to sell you anything.
don't know why' you'd say this, it adds nothing to the discussion.

stuff like this makes me glad I stopped selling as much as I used to. One day isnt ignoring you. If you heard nothing back for days then sure.

a negative feedback should have power and sting a bit, so throwing one out a day later is pathetic.

You're definitely over-reacting. People have lives and things can happen.

I wouldn't take any auction until at least a week has passed.
It was my first negative feedback so I wasn't sue how to go about it. I honestly thought I gave him enough time to reply. He said that he would ship Friday at around 4pm, even assuring me he would. I mean, can't you just quickly reply over the phone an update on the situation? Can't ship today, busy, etc. Surely he has a smartphone. He sent me pictures of the item via email.
i too would like to leave AMxKaOtIcDeV negative feedback.

i purchased the bouncer from him on the 13th. sends me a tracking number 3 days later on the 16th and now it is 6 days later and it hasn't even been dropped of at the post office.

how do i go about getting a refund from paypal?
Another person gives him negative, that makes two.

It was my first negative feedback so I wasn't sue how to go about it. I honestly thought I gave him enough time to reply. He said that he would ship Friday at around 4pm, even assuring me he would. I mean, can't you just quickly reply over the phone an update on the situation? Can't ship today, busy, etc. Surely he has a smartphone. He sent me pictures of the item via email.
not everyone has a smartphone. i know plenty of people content with a basic flip phone. maybe his phone ran out of battery. maybe it got stolen. maybe he has food poisoning and cant get on a computer. uncontrollable shit does happen to people.

Another person gives him negative, that makes two.
i retracted mine since it might actually be the post office's fault and not his. although i will repost it if he does actually rip me off.

WSB5m5W.jpg

Have fun!

I take it this isn't for sale? Because I'd be interested if it is.

Bungie's

who was the negative feedback for? I'm also having issues with someone that has not responded to my pms and I have not received the item i paid for. wondering if it's the same person.
edit: different person

Edited out my stuff.

Looking to sell Pokemon HeartGold for DS. Already got a few PMs about it but I'm willing to hear from others too.

I have to go back and look at my old place for the original box/PokeWalker but as of right now I have the normal case + manual + game all in pretty good condition.

Willing to hear offers, I'm probably going to start at $35+ or so. Will probably increase price if I can find my original box + PokeWalker thing.

LQX

Thinking about selling my 3DS. Haven't sold anything physical on here before, only digital stuff, so I'm not sure how it all works but eh here is what I got.

I think if I just keep my profile signed on the 3DS, then the receiver gets to play my digital game, right? Anything I need to do beforehand in order to make sure people don't get access to something I might forget?

You should go either all in and sell your NNID with password and all or format it as it is risky proposition selling someone your digital library with no access to the account to get back the games if something happens. You lose access to your games either-way as they are linked to the 3DS. Take off credit card info if you have it saved and maybe change your personnel info like name and address.

Remark

Banned
Not really selling but a question: How much could I get for a Xbox 360 Pro 60GB w/ Wifi adapter, controller, turtle beaches X11, and games (COD: AW, COD: Ghosts, Skate 3, Skate 2 etc.) also some downloaded games on HDD already but of course I will deleting my account off it. Thinking about selling it to go towards buying an Xbox One.

BlazBlue Continuum Shift limited edition (#540 of 1500) fightstick for the PS3. Make an offer.

cW11oWm.jpg

Mint condition with original packaging.

I also have a 250 gb PS3 available as well. Also in great condition. Make an offer.

First time seller on GAF, but I've sold over on highdefdigest.com under the name HuskerGuy. Prefer US only.

Edit - will also include Super Street Fighter 4, Mortal Kombat, and Tekken Tag Tourney 2 on PS3 along with the fightstick. Kollector's edition guidebook included.

Edit 2 - PS3 will be bundled with Tomb Raider, Max Payne 3, and Ratchet and Clank Collection.

DontBlink

I understand you're anxious to get your item and just want to make sure you're not being scammed. But as someone already said, not everyone has instant access to the internet.

I would suggest waiting at least 3 days and then maybe mentioning eat in this thread so see if other people are having problems with the same seller. Then if there's still no communication, you can go the negative feedback route and start a Paypal refund process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom