• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTB WoW time if anyone has any available at a good price.

Still have the 3DS + Mario Golf World Tour, Halo Grunt Funeral DLC, and GTA $1 Million (Xbox One) for sale also. PM offers/trades (will accept Best Buy credit for 3DS)

Delt31

WTS: all ps4 except halo and mint condition

Halo master chief edition - $48 shipped
Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 PS4 - $48 shipped
Infamous Second Son - $24 shipped
Killzone Shadow - $19 shipped

Positive feedback for threetri333, I bought a Windows 8 pro key off them a month ago. Just got around to installing it. A bit tipsy right now, this is all new to me. I have no idea what I'm doing. Trying to install the 8.1 update.

Would definitely buy from him again. Key was legit.

Mark5130

WTS
NeoGaf Plus Seller

Would like PayPal gift, or you pay fees. PM me if you're interested!

PC Sims 4 Digital Origin Code - $30

Xbox One Assassin's Creed Black Flag Digital Code - $10

Xbox 360 Skyrim Digital Code (No Expansions) - $8

Chrono Trigger for SNES. This copy is missing the map and poster, but is overall in great shape. Box is a little worn, but still holds in structural integrity. Cart is clean, label is clean and shiny minus a small mark on the spine. From a smoke-free home. If you have any questions or would like additional pictures, please feel free to PM me. I'm looking for $155 PayPal gift, or fees paid, which includes shipping to the lower 48 only. SOLD

Riddy

WTS

SAPPHIRE 100352-3L Radeon HD 7950 3GB 384-bit GDDR5 - $100 shipped (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H8A4AE2/?tag=neogaf0e-20)
Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge Quad-Core 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo Boost) LGA 1155 - $200 shipped (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...cm_re=i7_2600k_lga1155-_-19-115-070-_-Product)
ASUS P8Z68-V PRO LGA 1155 - $50 shipped (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131730)
Crucial DDR3 8GB 1133 RAM - $40 shipped

I am upgrading the main components in my computer so I have all the old stuff to sell. Everything was bought in early 2011 and works in perfect condition. Outside of Ryse or Crysis 3, the graphics card runs most games at 1080p with Ultra settings at 60FPS, and even then, I still play Ryse at full settings with 30FPS+. For the price I'm selling it at, it's hard to complain. I'll sell everything installed and ready to pop into a PC case for 345 shipped + insurance. That's a fantastic price for a gaming machine.

WTB
Amazon credit.
80% of value

I'm on the market for $300+ in Amazon credit, and I'm offering 80% of value for any cards or codes you have lying around. In other words, I'm offering $16 PayPal gift for every $20 in Amazon Credit.

I've done plenty of transactions on here and have ebay feedback to back me up. Hit me up if you have any questions :)

Wolfe

WTB prepaid WoW time, looking for a month (or less if possible?) at a reasonable price.

Not looking to get into the game again I've just been wanting to do dick around for a few days on my character, see if anyone I played with back in the day is still around. Was hoping to get some free time due to the new xpac but no such luck.

Shoot me a PM if you can help me out.

Friggz

WTB prepaid WoW time, looking for a month (or less if possible?) at a reasonable price.

Not looking to get into the game again I've just been wanting to do dick around for a few days on my character, see if anyone I played with back in the day is still around. Was hoping to get some free time due to the new xpac but no such luck.

Shoot me a PM if you can help me out.

everytime i tell myself im going to start up again and just play for a few days it turns into 6 months. Good luck =) lol

Xion385

Man, a lot of people selling Black Flag digital codes for Xbox One for $10. I would've been all over that if it was PS4 instead.
PM ME IF YOU HAVE A PS4 CODE FOR $10.

Jesb

Man, a lot of people selling Black Flag digital codes for Xbox One for $10. I would've been all over that if it was PS4 instead.
PM ME IF YOU HAVE A PS4 CODE FOR $10.

Well this would be the case had there also been a PS4 AC bundle. Anytime a system has a bundle that includes a key expect to see a lot of people on here selling them. Just like the lot of sunset overdrive codes that are being sold here. Same reason we've seen Destiny for PS4 sold here as well. It would be nice if the Black Friday PS4 bundle includes digital codes. I'd like to snag a cheaper code for GTAV.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Selling

A Playstation Vita 3G/WIFI with hand grip, Football Manager 2014, memory card & Final Fantasy X/X2 HD

$_57.JPG

UK Based

But will sell internationally if buyer will cover/help to cover costs.

Xion385

Well this would be the case had there also been a PS4 AC bundle. Anytime a system has a bundle that includes a key expect to see a lot of people on here selling them. Just like the lot of sunset overdrive codes that are being sold here. Same reason we've seen Destiny for PS4 sold here as well. It would be nice if the Black Friday PS4 bundle includes digital codes. I'd like to snag a cheaper code for GTAV.
I see. Good to know. I'll keep an eye on this thread on Black Friday if they do include codes.

outsidah

Two items for sale:

Super Smash Brothers 3DS - Brand new, sealed $35 shipped in US OBO

Hori Real Arcade Pro: 3 Premium VLX for the PS3 - Used, but very good condition in original box. Asking $330 shipped in the US (pictures available for serious interest)

Friggz

mega positive feedback for mgs2master2. great deal on 2 games ive been wanting to add to my collection for a while. I received them 2 days after purchase (2000 mile trip!) with great packaging.

mega positive feedback for mgs2master2. great deal on 2 games ive been wanting to add to my collection for a while. I received them 2 days after purchase (2000 mile trip!) with great packaging.

Positive feedback to Friggz as well for very quick payments and being very awesome with the transaction and communication.

//ARCANUM

I take it this isn't for sale? Because I'd be interested if it is.

Wow I can't believe they accepted that Google link. Because once you click the SHOP button it takes you to toysrus.com where it shows that it's actually 24.99 for just the play and charge kit. I think you got lucky with a dumb employee.

Invis

Negative seller feedback for mkenyon . Sent payment Nov 22, he responded saying he would ship next day. Gave him a few days and asked him for tracking number but has not responded. Already escalated the case with Paypal.

The 22nd was yesterday, so you couldnt have given him a few days. Calm down.

LQX

Negative seller feedback for mkenyon . Sent payment Nov 22, he responded saying he would ship next day. Gave him a few days and asked him for tracking number but has not responded. Already escalated the case with Paypal.

Are your dates correct? You cant ship at most places on Sundays unless he drops it in the mailbox which I doubt he will be doing.

Any interest in the Ghost Edition of Destiny PS4 without the game?

I still have everything but got rid of the game already and I'm clearing out some things I don't need

I've seen the Ghost itself go for a bunch of different prices on eBay so shoot me a reasonable offer and it's yours

If this falls thru due to your impatience then Mkenyon, holla at me.

Edit: Ah well the 15th makes way more sense lol!

Balb

Not that he needs it at this point but positive feedback for blazenumb1. Fantastic part of the community and would love to do business with him again.

Looking for:

Pokemon Y
New Super Mario Bros. U with New Super Luigi U

Can pay with any of the available services. PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom