• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfe

everytime i tell myself im going to start up again and just play for a few days it turns into 6 months. Good luck =) lol

I've managed to not start playing the game again since I quit it late into WotLK, can't deny that I miss playing and socializing within the game though. Kind of just want to throw my old arena S3 gear on and goof off while I explore a bit.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Selling

Wasteland 2 Physical sealed - 50 shipped
Wasteland 2 Steam or DRM free - 30
PNY GTX 770 4GB - 250 shipped

Want to buy

Gtx970 or 980 for a good price.

WTS: PSVita OLED Version - 3G/Wi-Fi Ver

Included:
- Sleeve Case
- PSVita with a Skin on it (Can be taken off if desired)
- 8GB SD Card
- Charger
- 5 Games
  • Assassin Creed
  • Uncharted
  • Gravity Rush
  • Little Big Planet
  • Sly cooper

Price: $160 + Shipping
PSP is in perfect condition. Screen has zero scratches. Body is in mint condition as well.

15638804870_55e21f7351_c.jpg

Last time I post these both FS:

*Earthbound no longer for sale, decided to keep it.*

For sale only because I'm going on a trip to NY soon and need a bit more cash is the one and only Earthbound with cart and player's guide:

Cart is in great shape, tested and saves work fine, I used this cart to play through the game for the very first time a few years ago (one of the best gaming experiences of my life). I will also include a standard SNES plastic dust cover with the cart. Despite some scuffing here and there, the player's guide is in very good shape. The scratch and sniff cards are all attached and the cards are in mint condition. $370 shipped. Paypal and U.S. buyers only please.

n8LyKkt.jpg

For sale or *possibly* trade: Super Mario Bros Game and Watch

There's some scuffing here and there on the box but the unit itself and the manual are mint. Price is $160 shipped. I'm willing to accept reasonable offers or maybe a trade for an item of similar value. US buyers preferred, international wilI require a bit more for shipping.

In my opinion this is the best Game and Watch title due to the fact that it features much more complex gameplay than most typical G&W titles and feels like a real game with scrolling platform action, different worlds and it even has warp zones.

5iwsOMq.jpg

Agz6vZ1.jpg

dC3Kv9Y.jpg

kswiston

I'm selling the following game keys:

Alien Isolation Steam Key - $22 (GONE PENDING PAYMENT)
Star Citizen Game + Mustang Omega Ship Pack - $22
Company of Heroes 2 Steam Key - $12

PM me if interested. I have a positive seller feedback rating of 8.

gohepcat

Banned
WTS:
Lot of Xbox 22 360 Games (and 3 Xbox games)

Halo 3
Grand Theft Auto 4
Grand Theft Auto 5
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (Xbox)
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Halo Reach
Halo 4
Bioshock
Halo Anniversary
Max Payne 3
Rock Band 3
Mass Effect 2
Bioshock Infinite
Saints Row The Third
The Orange Box
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Ghost Recon Future Solder
Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2x (Xbox)
Guitar Hero 2
Skyrim
Mass Effect 3
Guitar Hero 3
Halo 2 (Xbox)
Gears of War 3
Bioshock

$103 bucks Paypal. US. Standard Post.

WTS Warlords of Draenor collectors key for $60.00. 10 bucks cheaper than you can get it from blizzard. Includes mount, pet, hearthstone card back and Starcraft II portraits.

Friggz

I've managed to not start playing the game again since I quit it late into WotLK, can't deny that I miss playing and socializing within the game though. Kind of just want to throw my old arena S3 gear on and goof off while I explore a bit.

about an huor after i made my post i reactivated and purchased WoD =(. It is fun to explore the new content however.

Paypal gift preferred. Prices/trades are negotiable. Prices include shipping to the US.

WTS/WTT:

D&D Champions of Krynn (C64) - CIB. Box has some wear, but manuals are pristine. Even has the warranty card. - $15

Harvest Moon 2 (GB) - Loose. Label is in great shape. - $10

Uninvited (NES) - Loose, good condition. - $30

Grandia 2 (Dreamcast) - Loose, comes in a generic slim CD case. Loads fine on my DC, but I don't care for JRPGs so I didn't go far in it. - $25

Things I'm looking for :

NES
Journey to Silius
SMB3
Duck Tales

SNES
Batman Returns
Super Smash TV
Gargoyles
Sparkster

Genesis
Ghouls N Ghosts
Truxton
Sparkster

PS2
Odin Sphere
Gradius V
Fantavision
Demon Stone
Unreal Tournament

scamander

Banned
WTS: Bayonetta First Print Edition (new and sealed)

Within Germany: 80€ incl. insured shipping and tracking (payment via PayPal gift) OR 82€ via PayPal.

Within the EU: 90€ incl. insurance and tracking (payment via Paypal gift) OR 92€ via PayPal.

CrazyDude

This may be a weird request, but if someone has the 360 network adapter, would it be possible for me to borrow it? I am willing to pay the shipping cost and I'll ship it back once I downloaded the dlc.

I lost mine a couple months ago and I want to download a dlc, but I don't want to pay 40 bucks to buy another one.

Lurkers contact me here: spearedknight333@gmail.com

WTS - Neogaf Gold Seller! 57 Positive Seller Feedback(100%). Google Wallet or Paypal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 8
Q9Pr7Oy.jpg

• Windows 8 Pro key - $50
  • Windows 8 key - $45
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise key - $55
  • Windows 8 Pro N key - $45
  • Windows 8.1 Pro N key - $45
  • Windows 8 N key - $40
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise N key - $50
Windows N Keys have everything except a media player, which is available for free.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 7
  • Windows 7 Home Basic key - $40
  • Windows 7 Home Premium key - $45
  • Windows 7 Pro key - $50
  • Windows 7 Ultimate key - $55
  • Windows 7 Enterprise key - $55
  • Windows 7 Home Premium N key - $40
  • Windows 7 Pro N key - $45
  • Windows 7 Ultimate N key - $50
  • Windows 7 Enterprise N key - $50
  • Windows Vista key - $35
Microsoft Office
  • Office 2013 Pro Plus - $60
  • Office 2010 Professional - $50
  • Office 2010 Standard - $45
  • Office 2011 for Mac and Home Business - $45
Project, Visio and Visual Studios
  • Project 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visio 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visual Studio 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - $55
WTB Amazon, Bestbuy, Starbucks and Target Gift Cards

Positive Buyer Feedback to gryvan, Eleuin

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling:

15% Off Digital PC Purchase at GameStop.com
I have a coupon that gives me 15% off a Digital PC Purchase at GameStop.com. You find the game and send me 15% off of the price and I'll get you the download code.
gamestop-logo.jpg

CREDIT:

US Playstation PSN Credit: 10% Off
$20, $25, and $50 denominations for $18, $22.50, and $45 respectively.
psn-card_1.png

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: - 15% Off COMING SOON (Best Buy will have eShop Codes for 15% off for Black Friday. Feel free to message me in advance about credit that you want.)
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value -15% off coming soon- for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Physical:

- Coming Soon -

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (305+ Total Positive Feedback!)

SmokeMaxX

This may be a weird request, but if someone has the 360 network adapter, would it be possible for me to borrow it? I am willing to pay the shipping cost and I'll ship it back once I downloaded the dlc.

I lost mine a couple months ago and I want to download a dlc, but I don't want to pay 40 bucks to buy another one.

You can run an ethernet cable from your 360 to any computer with wifi (instructions on what to do from here can be found on the internet) -OR- just move your 360 next to your modem/router?

Petrie

Banned
Want

WiiU titles. The New super Mario/Luigi combo. Mario 3D World. Windwaker HD. Pikmon 3. Other stuff you might want to trade that;s exclusive to the system! Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil PS4.

Have:

3DS:

Mario Tennis
Mario Golf
Mario 3D Land (cart only)
Pokemon X
Pilotwings Resort
Star Fox 64
Luigi's Mansion
Mario Kart
Fire Emblem Awakening
Bravely Default

PS4:

Destiny
Killzone Shadowfall
Need for Speed Rivals

Iphone 4S (Verizon) includes accessories of: car charger, bluetooth headset, vehicle mount, leather case, and various others.

PS3:

Sly HD Collection like new
God of War Collection sealed
Resistance: FoM

Handhelds:

Blue DSi with accesories

Steam Gifts:

Forge
Just Cause
Hero Academy
Faerie Solitaire
Worms
Civilization 4

Steam codes for: Titan Quest, Puzzle Agent 2, Zen Bound 2, Dawn of War II, Humble Klei Bundle Games, Humble Bundle 8

Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls for PC, new sealed

Misc:

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition: code used but everything else pristine condition

Persona 3 FES for PS2

2 copies of Lord of the Rings trilogy on Bluray new and sealed (non-extended)

2 sets of the Cards Against Humanity Limited release Xmas Expansion

A sealed copy of the Summoner Wars Master Set

LQX

FS: PLEASE disregard tag, I'm not Canadian. Everything sold from and ships from NY.

If anyone needs help and Blaze cant get to them fats enough buying anything with BestBuy Gamers Club Unlocked or early access hit me up. Same exact offer. No fees, free shipping, just your respective state tax.

http://blackfriday.bestbuy.com/

3DS XL Duraflexi Protector - Clear and Official Nintendo pouch. Both like new. $18

$200(2x$100) Toys R' Us Gift cards. $185 (Trade for Target, BB or gamestop)

Star Citizen Mustang Omega Package - Full game, hanger and ship. $25

Retro City Rampage™ DX $3

Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition $5
header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/202200/

Bought all these crap at the top tier a few months ago hoping I could get into RPG maker but never bothered. $15

One Way Heroics
Unholy Heights
Ys Origin
GIGANTIC ARMY
Sweet Lily Dreams
Deadly Sin 2
Skyborn

RPG Maker Packs
RPG Maker - Adventurer's Journey DLC
(DLC Bundle #1)
RPG Maker - Futuristic Tiles Resource Pack DLC
(DLC Bundle #2)
RPG Maker - High Fantasy Main Party Pack DLC
(DLC Bundle #2)
RPG Maker - High Fantasy Resource Pack DLC
(DLC Bundle #2)
RPG Maker - Inspirational Music Pack Vol. 1 DLC
(DLC Bundle #2)
RPG Maker - Royal Tileset Pack DLC
(DLC Bundle #1)
RPG Maker - Tyler Warren's First 50 Battler Pack DLC
(DLC Bundle #1)
RPG Maker - Tyler Warren's Second 50 Battler Pack DLC
(DLC Bundle #2

SmokeMaxX

Positive Feedback for Benedict. Great buyer!
I'm surprised he hasn't asked the mods to change it (maybe he has though).

I think I remember him asking the mods (or maybe publicly requesting it in a thread?) to change it a long time ago. Guess that didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom