• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Positive Feedback for blazenumb1

Great to work with, answered my question about tracking, and got my Smash Brothers bundle pack today (Mostly due in part to UPS)

Thanks Again!

Armaly

Did you guys see steam's new policy?

Link

All new games purchased as a gift and placed in the purchaser's inventory will be untradable for 30 days. The gift may still be gifted at any time. The only change is to trading.

We've made this change to make trading gifts a better experience for those receiving the gifts. We're hoping this lowers the number of people who trade for a game only to have the game revoked later due to issues with the purchaser's payment method.

Delt31

Oh wow is that what they're going for now? I guess I should've sold mine.

yes if you want to be ripped off. Shame on this guy. Sell your overpriced BS on ebay or better yet, for someone that wants one of these just check ebay constantly and someone will price it somewhat normal. Just saw a bundle go for 120.

GravyButt

WTS assassins creed black flag and unity (both xbox one digital)

Want, sunset overdrive digital or kinect 2 for xbox one (both im willing to add paypal into equation)

Shoot me a pm

mdsfx

yes if you want to be ripped off. Shame on this guy. Sell your overpriced BS on ebay or better yet, for someone that wants one of these just check ebay constantly and someone will price it somewhat normal. Just saw a bundle go for 120.

Geez, people really care THAT much about the gamecube controller? What the hell...
I dont see how it could be better than the pro controller. People must LOVE that huge "A" button.

EDIT: Also, let him post it for whatever he wants. He has the right. It doesn't mean anyone will buy it.

Eleuin

Lurkers contact me here: spearedknight333@gmail.com

WTS - Neogaf Gold Seller! 54 Positive Seller Feedback(100%). Google Wallet or Paypal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 8
Q9Pr7Oy.jpg

• Windows 8 Pro key - $50
  • Windows 8 key - $45
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise key - $55
  • Windows 8 Pro N key - $45
  • Windows 8.1 Pro N key - $45
  • Windows 8 N key - $40
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise N key - $50
Windows N Keys have everything except a media player, which is available for free.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 7
  • Windows 7 Home Basic key - $40
  • Windows 7 Home Premium key - $45
  • Windows 7 Pro key - $50
  • Windows 7 Ultimate key - $55
  • Windows 7 Enterprise key - $60
  • Windows 7 Home Premium N key - $40
  • Windows 7 Pro N key - $45
  • Windows 7 Ultimate N key - $50
  • Windows 7 Enterprise N key - $50
Microsoft Office
  • Office 2013 Pro Plus - $60
  • Office 2010 Professional - $50
  • Office 2010 Standard - $45
  • Office 2011 for Mac and Home Business - $45
Project, Visio and Visual Studios
  • Project 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visio 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visual Studio 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - $55
WTB Amazon, Bestbuy, Starbucks and Target Gift Cards

Positive feedback for threetri333
Quick and painless transaction, thank you

WTS Borderlands 2 Vita code that came with bundle.

Asking $20 steam credit, PSN credit, or you can buy me a game of my choice on steam around the same value such as Valkyria Chronicles.

Will consider other offers. Will also consider dropping price if it's above what the code is going for currently.

PM sent.

webkatt

WTS: Dragon Age Inquisition DLC

So I have a Xbox One code for Amulet of Master Studies and Ring of Master Studies to Use in Dragon Age Inquisition.

• Amulet of Master Studies: A foundational application of magic. This Amulet grants an ability point to whoever equips it.
  • Ring of Master Studies: A simple but essential tool that grants the cunning of an innovator.

I have no idea what this means or what it is worth.

Geez, people really care THAT much about the gamecube controller? What the hell...
I dont see how it could be better than the pro controller. People must LOVE that huge "A" button.

EDIT: Also, let him post it for whatever he wants. He has the right. It doesn't mean anyone will buy it.

Actually it's the adapter everyone wants. Controllers are more abundant since people still have their GC ones.

Zatoth

WTS: Far Cry 4, Assassins Creed Unity or The Crew PC Uplay Code from the nVidia Pick your Path promo. 29€ / 35$, Paypal.

batrush

WTB:
SMTIV Limited Edition
Soul Hackers Limited Edition
Danganronpa
HDN: Rebirth; 1
HDN: Producing Perfection
COD: Declassified
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus 2

All must be CIB, near mint and 100% authentic. PM me.

It's unfortunate that everyone's asking for these now. They were on sale for B1G1 25% off at Target last week. I would've gotten people some if I knew they were interested.
I didn't realize they were on sale -.-. I mainly just want to play a little bit again but don't want to pay full price, haha.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
LOWERED PRICES

Selling

Wasteland 2 Kickstarter Physical sealed - 45 shipped
Wasteland 2 Steam or DRM free - 25
PNY GTX 770 4GB barely used since Feb. purchase - 230 shipped

Want to buy

Gtx970 or 980 for a good price.

Matll

WTS:

365 day PS+ subscription for UK PSN user. - 40 EUR

I bought this code from amazon.co.uk without knowing that there is region locking inside EU for PSN codes. I will send a picture of the code by email.

KiDdYoNe

I'd like to get rid of the leftovers i have in my inventory/bundle storage/code listing.

Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs - $3
Rogue Legacy - $3
Betrayer - $3
Crusader Kings II + African Unit, Norse Unit, Russian Unit Packs - $4
Deadlight - $3
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising - $1
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet - $2
Joe Danger 2: The Movie - $2
Papers, Please - $3

Plus the russland store you always love to buy from:

SPZYpa3.png

Company of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault is now region locked!

Please activate your games as soon as you receive them. It's not the full list of games i can get. If there's something you want to buy on Steam a bit cheaper that in your region - send me a PM and i'll check the possibility to get it.
I can work with keys.

maxcriden

Want to Buy

Your charming, preferably disc-only GCN and PS2 games. The weird, underrated gems preferably, but any I'm open to. They do not have to be disc-only. I'm NeoGAF+ for buying and selling. I'm in the US but open to int'l offers as well.

I also have a MacBook Air charger for sale if anyone is interested, opened but brand new.

sk3tch

Please activate your games as soon as you receive them.

Is this because of Steam's new policy that they'll remove gifts if they're found to be funded improperly? Do I have anything to worry about? I have a CoD:AW that my buddy hasn't redeemed yet...

Jonboy

*NeoGAF Plus Seller*

WTS

- Far Cry 4 (PS4, SEALED)
$53shipped

- Super Smash Bros Wii U (Wii U, SEALED)
$53 shipped

- LittleBigPlanet 3 Plush Edition (PS4, SEALED, also includes the PS Favorites Costume Pack)
$75 shipped

E: Gone

Selling an open but brand new copy of Dragon Age Inquisition (PS4). Looking for 50 shipped. PayPal gift or fee paid. Bought yesterday and only played for a few hours, wasn't for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom