• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risible

blazenumb1, can you get Shadow of Mordor for the discount yet?

We have too many peeps using this thread for stuff that should be handled via PM. Just PM him and ask him.

Also, if you PM someone no need to add a post in this thread saying "PMed you." It will be obvious to the person you sent it to that you PMed them, and the rest of us don't need to know you PMed them.

We're getting a lot of clutter in here lately.

maxcriden

How am I lying when the full details are listed right there? You quoted them yourself. But shit up the thread if you want.

I think he's bothered that you bolded "brand new" when it's literally not. I agree anyone interested would read the listing and see what they're getting, you just may not want to word it quite that way. You're obviously offering a good deal, I'm sure people will be interested.

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:51 PM
HAVE:
Xbox Slim 250GB console w/ 3 controllers, original box, etc. (will trade for Vita or Wii U)
Modded SF4 360 fightstick w/ sanwa buttons
PSX Final Fantasy 8 (CIB, black label)
PSX Final Fantasy 9 (CIB, Black Label)
PSX Parasite Eve (CIB, Greatest hits)
Wii Super Mario Galaxy 2
Wii Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword w/ music CD
Wii Okami
PS2 Neo Contra
PS2 Linux install kit (case and disk 1 only)
NES Mario 3
SNES Super Tennis
GEN Tournament Golf (case and cart)
PSX Dragon Quest 4 (JP)
PS3 Uncharted 2 GOTY greatest hits (CIB)
360 Halo 4
OG XBOX Sega Rally/Jet Set Radio Future
OG XBOX Fable Lost Chapters
3DS Shinobi

Accessories:
Wii Nyko Perfect Shot attachment
Wii Wireless Sensor Bar
Wii Motion Plus Dongle
Wii remotes white/black
Wii Nyko Dual Charging station with battery packs and back covers

WANTS:
Diablo 3 PS4
Wolfenstein PS4
Lightening Force GEN
Kickmaster NES
Skyblazer SNES
Soul Blazer SNES
SNES Final Fantasys
Gran Turismo 6
Vita console and mem card
Wii U Console
3DS Sonic Lost World
PayPal, PSN content/credit, eShop credit, PS3 games
Retro games specifically NES, SNES, Genesis, TG16

WTS

Destiny PS4 - $32 Shipped

destiny-ps4-digital-castellano-preorder.jpg

Sokka

I am looking for someone who can get their hands on steam gifts that have been bought from the Brazilian steam store, anyone that can help out me with that?

NeOak

We have too many peeps using this thread for stuff that should be handled via PM. Just PM him and ask him.

Also, if you PM someone no need to add a post in this thread saying "PMed you." It will be obvious to the person you sent it to that you PMed them, and the rest of us don't need to know you PMed them.

We're getting a lot of clutter in here lately.

GAF's PM system is not reliable

Uraizen

Banned
Is this because of Steam's new policy that they'll remove gifts if they're found to be funded improperly? Do I have anything to worry about? I have a CoD:AW that my buddy hasn't redeemed yet...

Don't quote me on this, but I think it's because the gift can be region locked if not redeemed. Whereas if it's already redeemed, there's nothing they can do about it. Don't worry, I've bought from him before and he's legit.

KiDdYoNe

Is this because of Steam's new policy that they'll remove gifts if they're found to be funded improperly? Do I have anything to worry about? I have a CoD:AW that my buddy hasn't redeemed yet...

No, it's in case something might get region locked while sitting in inventory.

Oh, beaten even here :)

Vark

WTS

Retro Consoles:

Top Loader US NES w/ Dogbone Controller, top of system shows some yellowing - $70

Games:

Dark Souls 2 (Xbox 360)(US) - $20
Grand Theft Auto 5 (Xbox 360)(US) - $20
Castlevania NES Classes (Gameboy Advance) Sealed - $45

I accept Paypal, $5 shipping on games, Consoles will be calculated cost and UPS or FedEx. Photos available upon request!

WTT/S:

Kirby Triple Deluxe
New Super Mario/Luigi U

WTB/Trade for

Wii U games, preferably Hyrule, W101, Bayonetta, SM3DW, DK, MK8, Nintendoland, Pikmin, or Lego City Undercover. No multiplats, please. Willing to buy or throw in money on a trade. PM me!

I have some leftover bundle keys for sale:

Steam keys $3 EA
header.jpg

header.jpg

header.jpg

header.jpg

header.jpg

header.jpg

header.jpg

header.jpg

Origin keys $4 FOR ALL 4
Battlefield_3_Game_Cover.jpg
th_0_643897.jpg
Crysis_2_cover.png
Mirror's_Edge.jpg

Also if you want Desura keys for anything just ask and I'll give you them. I have about 25 HBs and I never use Desura. Thanks for looking.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
WTS Civilization: Beyond Earth for $35

I got the code with my new videocard but Civ games are just not for me. Send me a PM if interested, PayPal preferred but we can use GoogleWallet or something else too.

WTS my now replaced Gigabyte GTX 660 $110

It ran Dragon Age inquisition perfectly on medium settings and never had any sort of whining or high fan noise.

WTS Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword $40

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Positive seller feedback to Worthintendo for three great games. Great to communicate with, and really helpfull and nice even though I changed my mind on what i wanted several times. Very much recommended!

Invis

WTB or trade for stuff I'm selling:

Nintendo 3DS XL on firmware 4.1.0 to 4.5.0
Gateway 3DS

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTS:

JVC HA-RX700 Headphones - $30 shipped PayPal

I'm the third owner of these headphones. The original owner put dynamat in the cups as well as did the felt mod (removed the top layer of felt ring). The second owner put the pink foam in the headphones.

The original owner said he used it very lightly and the second owner only had it for two days. I used it for about a month and realized I prefer IEMs over full-size cans. So light usage from all owners.

1e98mN1.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guitar Hero III PC - $7 shipped

Halo 2 PC - $12 shipped. I've used the key already but I believe with games this old it can be used multiple times. If not, you can chat with Microsoft and they'll give you a new key.

Nintendo DS games and AceKard 2i w/ 4GB MicroSD - Offer me

Games I have are Mario Kart DS (my mother decided to write my name on the box and the cart for some reason, sorry if that's a throwoff), Super Mario 64 DS, and Nintendogs. All games come with manuals and in their retail box.

I also have an AceKard 2i and I'll throw in the 4GB Kingston MicroSD card I was using on it. I formatted the card and updated the AceKard loader to the most recent version. One thing about the AceKard though is it has the issue where it's not snug enough in the DS that most of these carts have. The simple fix is just to put a thick-ish piece of paper behind the cart when you're inserting it. I'll include the piece of paper I use that I already cut up and everything if you want.

R5hcf4m.jpg

nnwVhiU.jpg

Lots of loose GBA/GBC/GB games - PM me with what you want and a price. Very negotiable on all these games as I just found them, so anything I get is good, ha. As long as it's not low balled to hell. I'd ask that if you don't want the whole lot, then please buy more than one game at a time so shipping doesn't eat up the entire thing.

I got a decent bit of loose games, most of them with their manuals. No retail boxes though. Here is the list:

- Pokemon Ruby (w/ manual) SOLD
- Pac Man Collection (w/ manual)
- Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (w/ manual) SOLD
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (w/ manual) (there is a small piece of the front sticker tore off, I can provide a close up pic if you're interested)
- Wrestlemania X8 (w/ manual)
- Metroid Fusion (w/ manual)
- Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (w/ manual)
- The Urbz: Sims In The City (w/ manual)
- Cartoon Network: Speedway (w/ manual)
- Golden Sun (w/ manual and map)
- Disney's Tarzan (w/ manual)
- Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (w/ manual)
- WarioLand II (w/ manual, [not pictured])

- Mario Golf: Advance Tour (manual only, no game)
- WWF Attitude (manual only, no game)
- Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 (manual only, no game)
- WarioWare, Inc. (manual only, no game)
- Turok Evolution (manual only, no game)
- Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (manual only, no game)

- Madden 2000 (game only, no manual)
- Gex 3: Deep Pocket Gecko (game only, no manual) (front sticker is torn fairly heavily, will provide closer up if needed)
- College Slam (game only, no manual)
- Sword of Mana (game only, no manual)
- Harry Potter (game only, no manual)
- No Rules: Get Phat (game only, no manual)

7VTz0fE.jpg

PyR08M7.jpg

Riddy

WTS

SAPPHIRE 100352-3L Radeon HD 7950 3GB 384-bit GDDR5 - $100 shipped (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H8A4AE2/?tag=neogaf0e-20)
Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge Quad-Core 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo Boost) LGA 1155 - $200 shipped (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...cm_re=i7_2600k_lga1155-_-19-115-070-_-Product)
ASUS P8Z68-V PRO LGA 1155 - $50 shipped (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131730)
Crucial DDR3 8GB 1133 RAM - $40 shipped

I am upgrading the main components in my computer so I have all the old stuff to sell. Everything was bought in early 2011 and works in perfect condition. Outside of Ryse or Crysis 3, the graphics card runs most games at 1080p with Ultra settings at 60FPS, and even then, I still play Ryse at full settings with 30FPS+. For the price I'm selling it at, it's hard to complain. I'll sell everything installed and ready to pop into a PC case for 345 shipped + insurance. That's a fantastic price for a gaming machine.

WTB
Amazon credit.
80% of value

I'm on the market for $300+ in Amazon credit, and I'm offering 80% of value for any cards or codes you have lying around. In other words, I'm offering $16 PayPal gift for every $20 in Amazon Credit.

I've done plenty of transactions on here and have ebay feedback to back me up. Hit me up if you have any questions :)

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I have a preorder for the Japanese Limited Edition version of Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- for PS4 in place that I jumped on prior to the announcement that the US version would be out by mid-December. Basically, all I want is the controller. Would anyone be interested in a Japanese copy of the game with all of the other bonuses from the LE (CD, DLC, etc.) a few days ahead of the US launch? I'd let it go for around $50/shipped.

silvur

Neo Member
Selling Nvidia Ubisoft Game Code (Choice of The Crew, Far Cry 4, Assassin's Creed Unity) ~ $35 USD

qFIkggn.jpg

Z0IHKCo.jpg

PM if interested! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom