• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amagon

WTS: Spigen Slim Armor for LG G3 - Gunmetal grey (like new) - $14 shipped

HA7J6Xr.jpg

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
There I edited your sold stuff out for you...[/QUOTE]
Thank you. It bothered me, too.

Dunan

Square Enix fans! I'm selling my super-limited, only-1400-units-in-the-whole-world Final Fantasy XIV themed PS4. I've listed it at $800 on eBay but would be happy to sell it to a Gaffer for less. I could probably do $699 plus exact shipping, and I'll hand carry it to the US and ship it from there.

I just have too much stuff going on -- writing a doctoral thesis! -- and won't have a lot of time for the PS4 until spring, probably. So if anyone's interested, let me know before 12/16 and I'll cancel the eBay auction and sell it to you!

The cover is actually detachable, and I only put it on the PS4 once to take a picture of it; ever since then it's been back in its protective case.

The PS4 is close to new, but I did use it (for the second half of my third stint playing FFXIV, and my better half has put a couple of DVD movies in). The FFXIV game, which comes with a month of play on the Japanese PSN and several redeemable codes, has never been unsealed. There's also a sticker of some kind and a thank-you letter from Yoshi-P.

The controller creaks when the trigger buttons are pressed; I thought I'd send it back to Sony but haven't. If you don't need it, I'd be happy to hang on to it and lower the price of the PS4. Everything (including that dodgy controller) is still under warranty with Sony until April 2015.

(And if no one wants it, I'll just keep it; it is a collector's item, after all.)

Riddy

WTB

Sony Vita 1000
$120 shipped PayPal Gift

Looking for a Sony Vita 1000 in mint condition; absolutely no scratches on the screen or back panel. I will pay 10 dollars extra if it has a screen protector with 0 bubbles/dust.

WTS/WTT

Pick-Your-Path-NVIDIA-Pairs-GeForce-Graphics-Cards-with-Ubisoft-Games-464092-2.jpg

NVIDIA Promo Code for Uplay Pick 1 of 3 GAMES: Assassin’s Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 and The Crew
$35 PayPal Gift

I've done plenty of transactions on here and have ebay feedback to back me up. Hit me up if you have any questions :)

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Selling Uplay code for Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4, or The Crew for $25. Willing to trade for Alien Isolation or other games on my wishlist. PM for details.

EDIT: code sold

Petrie

Banned
Want

WiiU titles. The New super Mario/Luigi combo. Mario 3D World. Windwaker HD. Pikmon 3. Other stuff you might want to trade that;s exclusive to the system! Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil PS4. Will consider all offers.

Have:

An HP Touchpad with case, in very good condition though it did suffer the crack issue near the speakers that they were notorious for. Has Android loaded and has been gently used its entire life. Includes charger and case. I simply don't use it enough and it deserves a good home!

3DS:

Mario Tennis
Mario Golf
Mario 3D Land (cart only)
Pokemon X
Pilotwings Resort
Star Fox 64
Luigi's Mansion
Mario Kart
Fire Emblem Awakening

PS4:
Destiny
Killzone Shadowfall
Need for Speed Rivals

Iphone 4S (Verizon) includes accessories of: car charger, bluetooth headset, vehicle mount, leather case, and various others.

PS3:

Sly HD Collection like new
God of War Collection sealed
Resistance: FoM

Handhelds:

Blue DSi with accesories

Steam Gifts:

Forge
Just Cause
Hero Academy
Faerie Solitaire
Worms
Civilization 4

Steam codes for: Titan Quest, Puzzle Agent 2, Zen Bound 2, Dawn of War II, Humble Klei Bundle Games, Humble Bundle 8

Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls for PC, new sealed

Misc:

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition: code used but everything else pristine condition

Persona 3 FES for PS2

2 copies of Lord of the Rings trilogy on Bluray new and sealed (non-extended)

2 sets of the Cards Against Humanity Limited release Xmas Expansion

A sealed copy of the Summoner Wars Master Set

B2G1 on all PS4, Xbox, PC games
Available for Playstation, Xbox and PC.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/electronics/video-games/abcat0700000.c?id=abcat0700000

DEAL:

*20% OFF ALL NEW GAMES (including, but not limited to, pre-orders & CE's) @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*10% OFF ALL USED GAMES @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*FREE SHIPPING
*NO CATCHES

DETAILS:
>Purchased items will be mailed directly to buyer's provided address
>Non-packaged DLC/pre-order bonuses will be forwarded to buyers whenever available
>Final prices based on the inclusion of Sales Tax per Buyer's location--I PM the final purchase price immediately after Buyer provides their address
>I accept PayPal (Gift preferred, or buyer pays fees)
>I gain nothing from this program other than Reward Zone Points for each purchase.

JustinBB7

Still selling a pick your path code for either Assassin's Creed: Unity/Far Cry 4 or The Crew

30 dollars via paypal, want to soften to blow from buying the graphics card, pm me :)

JoseDFrog

Banned
Selling a pair of Sennheiser Momentum On-Ear in black for $65 shipped. I just bought these one sale a few weeks ago. They're in like new condition. I'm selling because they're a little too tight on my head.

OraleeWey

WTS
16GB apple iPod touch 5th gen with a camera on the front and back
(First run didn't come with a camera on the back)

Like new condition. Original packaging included if you want. Original charger. Original apple ear buds that I did not use at all. I just unpacked them and put them away. Asking for $175 shipped. Firmware is on 8.0, but I would have to factory reset and I'm not sure if it is mandatory to update to 8.1 or 8.2(?) After the factory reset.

Edit; will consider reasonable offers.

EDIT: GONE!

bigb0ss

Banned
Positive feedback for infinit777

We exchanged XBL game codes. He gave me Sunset Overdrive and I gave him the Assassin's Creed bundle. Great communication and fast transaction :)

Positive Feedback for bigb0ss

As he said, he gave me the Assasins Creed game bundle and i gave him Sunset Overdrive.

He was quick to reply, easy to work with, and a fast transaction.

RBK

Banned
Positive buyer feedback for CaLe.

Bought my MCC digital code for PayPal. Great communication and fast payment. Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom