• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shady859

No need to be negative in this thread to a seller. If you aren't interested don't say anything.

If you want above Ebay prices list it there and pay the double dip in fees. There is a BIN cheaper right now. You aren't a seller, I don't see you in the feedback thread. *

EDIT: * a repped seller. No feedback and asking for $1700 GIFT is major red flag.

Aselith

Now-Comes-The-Part-Where-We-Throw-Our-Heads-Back-In-Laughter-In-George-Of-The-Jungle.gif

Gift option is not something you might want to ask, there have been some recent scams unfortunately

He said he wouldn't steal though

Now-Comes-The-Part-Where-We-Throw-Our-Heads-Back-In-Laughter-In-George-Of-The-Jungle.gif

Gift option is not something you might want to ask, there have been some recent scams unfortunately

They are being negative about the price, not you. They have the same right to post and comment as you do unless they are breaking a rule from the TOS, which in this case they aren't.

From the op

3. No need to whine

Everyone involved is just either looking to buy, sell, or trade something. If someone wants a certain amount of money for something, whether it is worth that amount of money will be determined by the people willing to pay for it. There's no need to guilt people for selling things they got for free, or making a big fuss out of perceived overcharging. It's a free market.

If you want above Ebay prices list it there and pay the double dip in fees. There is a BIN cheaper right now. You aren't a seller, I don't see you in the feedback thread. *

EDIT: * a repped seller. No feedback and asking for $1700 GIFT is major red flag.

I said before I have like 7 or 8 positive feedback here. The spreadsheet just hasn't been updated far enough to show mine yet.

SmokeMaxX

No need to be negative in this thread to a seller. If you aren't interested don't say anything.
I have no opinion on the item for $1700 as I don't really care for collector's items, but the rules of the thread agree with you.

3. No need to whine

Everyone involved is just either looking to buy, sell, or trade something. If someone wants a certain amount of money for something, whether it is worth that amount of money will be determined by the people willing to pay for it. There's no need to guilt people for selling things they got for free, or making a big fuss out of perceived overcharging. It's a free market.

EDIT: Well you beat me to the rule.

Shady859

lol I am sorry if i hurt your delicate sensibilities BoBo

edit.
to the poster below, please do not whine about my prices. :)
I've decided to keep Little Mac..

Tabasco

FS:
PP Gift only.
$127 shipped in the USA.
RARE and sold out everywhere. Little mac is the Marth of wave 2 it looks like.

Plus 18 seller.
You might want to lower that price.

I just found an ebay listing with Zelda, Diddy Kong, and Little Mac all new for $75 shipped.

From another listing: $26 if you want just Little Mac.

lol I am sorry if i hurt your delicate sensibilities BoBo

It's ok. I just find it hilarious that someone would think I would steal from them on this forum when I've been here atleast 13 years, since it was the gaming age forums, and my registered member number is 304 here. I think my avatar scares people:)

Aselith

I said before I have like 7 or 8 positive feedback here. The spreadsheet just hasn't been updated far enough to show mine yet.

Honestly it wouldn't matter. 1700 is way beyond the threashold where gifting payment is prudent. There is no buyer protection on a gift so a person would have to be out of their mind to send you $1700 free and clear even if you had 100 good feedbacks.

It's ok. I just find it hilarious that someone would think I would steal from them on this forum when I've been here atleast 13 years, since it was the gaming age forums, and my registered member number is 304 here. I think my avatar scares people:)

Someone who was a long time seller here scammed somone for like 50 bucks a while back. You never know so better safe than sorry.

Athreous

Hmm guys, this may not be the right place to ask this but...

I bought a Diablo 3 and Reaper of Souls key 2 days ago, and till now I didnt receive it (I already paid the seller for them @Paypal).

He just doesnt reply me, and I saw him online at least 4 times since them, but not a single reply...

How should I proceed?

Gogo_ZvC

dd1.gif

:p

[WTB] - PlayStation 4

Destiny Expansion Pass - $30
or
Destiny Expansion 1 - The Dark Below - $15

Have PayPal.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
WTS Civilization: Beyond Earth for $20

I got the code with my new videocard but Civ games are just not for me.

WTS GIGABYTE GV-N660OC-2GD G-SYNC Support GeForce GTX 660 2GB 192-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP $100

It ran Dragon Age inquisition like a champ and was never OC'd.

WTS Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword $40

WTS Smash Bros Poster(s) - open to offers

I'm selling the Palutena and Rosalina one as I have the Villager version hung in my room.

EWWq9R2.jpg

WTS

Nintendo Wii U Deluxe 3D World Bundle used once. Mario opened and played once, Nintendo Land unopened. Accessories still in wrapping.
Mario Kart 8(opened and played once)
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze(unopened)
Smash Brothers Wii U(unopened)
Mario and Sonic Olympics Wii U with Wii Remote Plus(unopened)
Wii Remote Plus(unopened)
Wii U Pro controller(never used, but don't have box)

$475+shipping paypal gift. I will ship the items however you like. Tell me how you want it shipped and I can find the shipping calculation online and let you know how much it would cost. 100% positive seller feedback here.

Does anyone want to buy my Wii U bundle of stuff before I take the items back to the store? I'll take $450 paypal gift+shipping. If someone doesn't want it by tomorrow I'll take the stuff back to the stores.

Also WTS

PS3 Slim 120GB jailbroken with custom firmware. $175+shipping

Code for $100 off an Xbox One from Microsoft $35

n64coder

Positive Buyer Feedback for Balb
Paid quickly, good communication. Would do business again.

When I saw the $1700 PS4 listing, I had to google to see what the fuss is about. Came across this:

Sony Not Thrilled About 20th Anniversary PS4 eBay Sales

Gara went on to say that Sony intentionally only announced where fans could buy the commemorative consoles--with only 12,300 being made worldwide, they are indeed rare--through channels that require "fan knowledge."

I'm curious, @BoboBrazil - how were you able to procure this unit? Good luck selling it.

Positive Buyer Feedback for Balb
Paid quickly, good communication. Would do business again.

When I saw the $1700 PS4 listing, I had to google to see what the fuss is about. Came across this:

I'm curious, @BoboBrazil - how were you able to procure this unit? Good luck selling it.

They put them up for sale on the sony store website last Saturday for a couple of hours. The website immediately went down, but I persevered and got one:)

SmokeMaxX

Does anyone want to buy my Wii U bundle of stuff before I take the items back to the store? I'll take $450 paypal gift+shipping. If someone doesn't want it by tomorrow I'll take the stuff back to the stores.

Just a reminder- try to consolidate all of your WTB/WTS into one post and only repost every ~150 posts.

Arla

WTS:
Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson [JP/New] - $40 shipped.

Beats Solo HD [Drenched Blue]/New] - $150

Vans, Authentic CA, Cali Tribe Washed, 8.5 - $50
Worn once to see how they fit, too small, never worn again.

WTB:
Macbook. Any year/model is fine as long as it looks and runs well. Looking to pay ~$400

PM for pics, questions, etc. All prices are up for negotiation.

kazooms

Neo Member
Selling 2 x Namco Arcade Sticks

<What's included>
- 2 x Namco Arcade Stick (in Excellent condition, PM for pics)
- 2 x Soul Edge Edition box
- 2 x Soul Edge PS1 (NTSC-Japan edition)

<BONUS>
- 1 x NATSUMI XBOX 360 adapter (ZERO input lag...perfect for playing USFIV on XBOX360)
... NATSUMI is one of the only adapters that does not require you to plug in a wired Xbox 360 controller.

## Shipping from Japan ##

Complete Package (including Shipping): USD$199.00
PAYAL ONLY

## Instantly Playable on: PS1 / PS2 / XBOX 360

Istaerion

I bought a Diablo 3 and Reaper of Souls key 2 days ago, and till now I didnt receive it (I already paid the seller for them @Paypal).

He just doesnt reply me, and I saw him online at least 4 times since them, but not a single reply...

How should I proceed?

File a claim via PayPal using their given tools. If it was a gift payment, you can contact PayPal for help, however, it's a toss-up whether or not they'll resolve your issue due to the nature of the transaction.

Worst case, consult your bank institution and have them provide you with options regarding the payment not being fulfilled as agreed.

badb0y

How should I proceed?
Don't sweat it, PayPal favors buyer like 99% of the time. Just file a claim and sit back, if he can't prove that you have received the item then PayPal refunds you automatically.

NeoGAF Plus Buyer / Seller - all prices include shipping within the US, pictures available upon request.

WTS

Xbox One
Halo MCC - $45 Used / like new in excellent condition

Xbox 360
Soul Calibur V - $15 New / sealed
Batman Arkham City, GOTY edition - $10 used / like new excellent condition
$20 for both

Paypal payment preferred, thanks.

Yoda

WTS

Wii U gamecube adapter + Smash Bros controller = $80

20th Anni PS4 = $1500

Shipping will be free if you live in the lower 48 (U.S.).

Please send a PM if you are interested in either.

*disclaimer* This is my first time selling something online, so please bare with me while I figure out the whole shipping process.

WTS

260GB Slim PS3. Great condition and no scratches. It comes with all the cables that were in the box, plus an HDMI cable. The controller has a small knick by the right analog stick, but aside from that, there's nothing wrong with it(aside from some weird squiggly lines in the middle of it, only visible under certain angles/lighting).

Asking price is $200, or best offer. Willing to ship within the main 48 states.

Images here:
PS3 for sale.

Athreous

I have a Diablo 3 + Reaper of Souls Keys (PC) and I want to trade/sell them.

I'm looking for the following Digital PS4 Games:

Dragon Age Inquisition

GTA V

Destiny

1 Year PSN Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom