• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eurocult

I've got a few download codes for

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris (Steam version) $10 each. Paypal gift.

That's 50% off regular price

PM if interested.

Nbz

Extremely unlikely, but looking for a good price on Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, PAL version. Every site has it for ridiculous amounts

Redd

Positive feedback for KiDdYoNe. Very easy transaction and great communication whole way through selling me something on Steam.

Slim chance but

WTB

Wii U, gamepad and a/c power brick for under $200 with price dependent on color/internal storage. I do not need box, manual or anything else to go along with it.

Please PM me. I live in Austin too just fyi

They are in stock right now. I'm sure they won't last, 'cause they keep selling out pretty quick.

Want to Sell:

Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (game cart only) - $20 shipped
Pokemon B/W Hardcover Collectors Edition Guide - $15 shipped
Pokemon W2/B2 Hardcover Collectors Edition Guide - $15 shipped

Legend of Korra Books 1-3 DVDs - $15 shipped each, or trade for Avatar Books 1-3
Justified Season 2 DVDs -$15 shipped
Justified Season 3 DVDs - $15 shipped
Justified Season 4 Blu-Ray - $22 shipped

GAF Gold, Paypal preferred. PM for more details or photos if needed.

NeOak

Yeah, just not the package I am looking for :(

I have plenty of external harddrives, cables and digital games. i just need a barebones console with a gamepad and a/c adaptor. that's it :(

That's a barebones Deluxe. Doesn't even bring the stand. Just NintendoLand.

Included in the set:
•Wii U console (Black/32GB Internal Storage*)
•Wii U GamePad (Black)
•Nintendo Land game disc
•Wii U AC Adapter
•Wii U GamePad AC Adapter
•High Speed HDMI Cable
•Sensor Bar

Where are the extras besides Nintendo Land?

bigzgod

WTS:

IfPzqVt.png

Alien Isolation Digital Deluxe Pre-Order (Includes Seasons Pass) - $26 Paypal, fees on buyer

bro1

Banned
Positive feedback for Ryu Elessar! Fast transaction

NEED Dragon Age Inquistion for PC please! Message me please.

Petrie

Banned
That's a barebones Deluxe. Doesn't even bring the stand. Just NintendoLand.

Where are the extras besides Nintendo Land?

This really confused me. I'm not sure how much cheaper he's expecting it to be without the only bundled thing, Nintendoland.

Tunic

WTB Good Smile Animal Crossing New Leaf Isabelle Nendoroid Figure

Not sure if this is a long shot or not but I would like to purchase this for my wife for her upcoming birthday. Send me a PM if you have one available or know a good reliable outlet I can purchase one from online. I greatly appreciate anyone's help. Thanks!

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
WTS:

Limited Edition Halo 4 Doritos/Mountain Dew Box (signed by members of 343 and "For Display Purposes Only") - $200 $150 New Low Price!

Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit Trilogy Edition
(used, in great condition. Includes all pieces) - $8 + shipping

Foodie Fight: A Trivia Game for Serious Food Lovers
(used, in great condition. Includes all pieces) - $6 + shipping

Tangoes Puzzle Game
(used, in good condition. Box/sheath is worn. Includes all pieces) - $4 + shipping

Sahara (Fullscreen) DVD - $1 + shipping
Hidalgo (Fullscreen) DVD - $1 + shipping
Transformers Two Disc Special Edition DVD - $2 + shipping
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Widescreen) DVD - $2 + shipping
Heroes Season One DVD (great condition) - $5 + shipping
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (Four-Disc Special Extended Edition) DVD - $10 + shipping

Love, Lucy by Lucille Ball (mass market paperback) - $1.50 + shipping

Sam & Max: Season One for Wii (used but in great condition) - $9 + shipping
Wii Fit with Balance Board (used but in great condition) - $40 + shipping

1 leather (?) Hollister men's belt - $10 + shipping
1 cloth American Eagle men's double holed belt - $10 + shipping

Bionicle: Orkham (Includes all pieces) - $2 + shipping
Bionicle: Tehutti (Includes all pieces) - $2 + shipping
Bionicle: Bomonga (Includes all pieces) - $2 + shipping
Bionicle: Nidhiki (Missing a few small pieces) - $8 + shipping

I can show pictures for any of these items upon request.

~

The Sims: Vacation expansion pack for PC
The Sims: Unleashed expansion pack for PC
The Sims: Hot Date expansion pack for PC
Bicycle Games Board for PC
IBM Crayola Magic 3D Coloring Book for PC
Carnivores 2 for PC
Carnivores Ice Age for PC
Tomb Raider III for PC
Tomb Raider The Lost Artifact for PC
Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace for PC
MotoGP 06 for Xbox 360

Pictures

Any/all of the games are free, you just pay the shipping!

This really confused me. I'm not sure how much cheaper he's expecting it to be without the only bundled thing, Nintendoland.

I assume he's hoping to find a normal white one for cheaper, but yeah. That $200 one from Nintendo is an unbeatable deal. The cheapest that have sold recently on eBay for the standard white ones still go for about $240.

chaosaeon

Quick question, I won't have a PS4 again until I pick up a new one, (looking to buy a white one if anyone's selling one in decent shape btw). But about buying digital codes :
Can I redeem digital game codes on PSN from my PC so they'll be available to download when I have a PS4 again ? I'd hate to have the code collecting dust and go invalid while waiting to use it.

WTS

20th Anniversary Playstation 4. Asking $1,700 Paypal gift. Will overnight it to you the day it arrives at my door if you are in the US or we can look at other shipping options if you are overseas.

Aselith

Positive feedback for VindictiveGnome . I bought a UV code from him and he sent it quickly!

Positive feedback for sk3tch. I bought a digital game from him and he sent it with the quickness!

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
WTS

20th Anniversary Playstation 4. Asking $1,700 Paypal gift. Will overnight it to you the day it arrives at my door if you are in the US or we can look at other shipping options if you are overseas.
In this case, you might want to just put what the post-fee amount is. I don't know. I wouldn't send anyone, even people I've had high value transactions with, $1700 as PP Gift.

maxcriden

In this case, you might want to just put what the post-fee amount is. I don't know. I wouldn't send anyone, even people I've had high value transactions with, $1700 as PP Gift.

Not to thread shit, because I have nothing but respect for BoboBrazil, but presumably someone willing to drop an extra $1300 on a PS4 because it looks different but plays the same games is playing from a whole other monetary rulebook than serfs like you and I, Lambtron. ;)

sladeums

Quick question, I won't have a PS4 again until I pick up a new one, (looking to buy a white one if anyone's selling one in decent shape btw). But about buying digital codes :
Can I redeem digital game codes on PSN from my PC so they'll be available to download when I have a PS4 again ? I'd hate to have the code collecting dust and go invalid while waiting to use it.

Yes .. go here to redeem codes :
http://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com

KiDdYoNe

WTS: Steam Gifts

header.jpg

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend - $11

header.jpg

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round - $15
(not sure but may be locked soon)

SALE:
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - $17
Metro Redux Bundle - $7

Divinity: Original Sin - $14 (few left)
Lichdom: Battlemage - $8 (last)
Road Redemption - $8
A Story About My Uncle - $2
Broken Age - $4 (last)
Hack'n'Slash + Spacebase DF-9 - $6 (few left)

The Binding of Isaac - $6 (few left)
Planetary Annihilation - $4 (few left)
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter - $8 (last)
Remember Me - $4 (last)
Shadow Warrior - $5 (few left)
Costume Quest 2 - $6 (few left)
Rogue Legacy - $4 (3 left)
Prison Architect - $5 (few left)
Transistor - $7 (few left)

Your regular sweets:

Hdvp43S.png

Please activate your games as soon as you receive them. It's not the full list of games i can get. If there's something you want to buy on Steam a bit cheaper that in your region - send me a PM and i'll check the possibility to get it.
I can work with keys.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling:

15% Off Digital PC Purchase at GameStop.com
I have a coupon that gives me 15% off a Digital PC Purchase at GameStop.com. You find the game and send me 15% off of the price and I'll get you the download code.
gamestop-logo.jpg

US/North American CREDIT:

XBox Live Gold Subscription - (AFAIK, XBox Live Gold subs aren't region locked)
Four months: $16
Eight months: $30
One year: $40
Xbox_Live_Logo.png

US XBL Credit (10% Off) - Any denomination that is a multiple of $10, $15, or $25.
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

US Playstation PSN Credit: 10% Off - Any denomination that is a multiple of $10 or $75.
psn-card_1.png

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.
Remember, Wii U Digitial Deluxe Promo ends at the end of the Month!

Physical:

- Coming Soon -

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (325+ Total Positive Feedback!)

WTS

Far Cry 4 Samsung code - $25
Far Cry 4/The Crew/Assasin's Creed Unity Nvidia code $25

Looking for payment through Paypal gift only.

Fracas

#fuckonami
WTS: Kinect Sports Rivals. Brand new. (yes, I got it from the MS Store sale but I really have no use for it)

Looking for $19 shipped in the US. Let me know if you're looking!

edit: sold!

I can understand your thinking. Personally, Paypal locks up the money for 3 weeks if it's not sent as a gift, so that is why I ask for Paypal gift. If someone does decide they want it, I would send out order tracking to them the same day I send it. I would never steal from someone. Once the unit comes in to me I could also post pictures of it with my username on a piece of paper. I also have several positive seller transactions with people on this forum, but they haven't been updated yet in the op's spreadsheet.

SmokeMaxX

I can understand your thinking. Personally, Paypal locks up the money for 3 weeks if it's not sent as a gift, so that is why I ask for Paypal gift. If someone does decide they want it, I would send out order tracking to them the same day I send it. I would never steal from someone. Once the unit comes in to me I could also post pictures of it with my username on a piece of paper. I also have several positive seller transactions with people on this forum, but they haven't been updated yet in the op's spreadsheet.

That's not true once you do whatever you need to do in your account. You can fix that pretty easily. Gift isn't really more secure than non-gift anyway. I personally wouldn't sell something worth that much online just because I'm wary of getting a chargeback.

That's not true once you do whatever you need to do in your account. You can fix that pretty easily. Gift isn't really more secure than non-gift anyway. I personally wouldn't sell something worth that much online just because I'm wary of getting a chargeback.

How can I fix it? I've done everything needed on my end to the account, but they still hold my money for 2-3 weeks.

Want to TRADE

Have:
Lara Croft and Temple of Osiris steam keys (NA/US key works worldwide except Russia)
Murdered Soul Suspect steam key
Star Citizen AMD ship+game key (PC)
Indie Gala August Heat bundle includes Leisure Suite Larry and Lifeless Planet
http://www.epicbundle.com/bundle/indie-gala-august-heat-bundle
Interstellar Marines, Portal 1 & 2 steam gifts

Want:
Far Cry 4 uPlay code (PC)
nvidia bundle code (Crew or Far Cry 4, PC)
Divinity Original Sin steam gift/key
xbox live currency

send me a PM if you have any of the above and we can work out a combo that works for both of us. Not looking to sell, just trade.

SmokeMaxX

How can I fix it? I've done everything needed on my end to the account, but they still hold my money for 2-3 weeks.

I think usually it has to do with verifying your personal info or a bank account? Is your account new? TBH I'm not really sure since I never personally had that issue. You may try contacting Paypal support though. I know some other users had that issue in this thread and we helped them out.

maxcriden

I think usually it has to do with verifying your personal info or a bank account? Is your account new? TBH I'm not really sure since I never personally had that issue. You may try contacting Paypal support though. I know some other users had that issue in this thread and we helped them out.

From what I recall it does have to do with verifying/linking your bank account. It's been a number of years for me, too, though. Sorry I don't have anything more concrete to offer, but I will say PayPal can probably answer this very quickly and easily for you.

Shady859

WTS

Ebay is in another browser, don't let the door hit ya......

Prolly need to lower that to even sell it there.

xBladeM6x

How much would a (Non-Steam) Uplay Assassin's Creed Unity download code go for? I honestly have no idea what someone would be willing to pay for it. Lol

(Also, my first time in the BST thread)

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
WTS

I don't like this. Free market, i guess, whatever. I just would not rather foster this community.

NeOak

$1,700 Paypal gift

Now-Comes-The-Part-Where-We-Throw-Our-Heads-Back-In-Laughter-In-George-Of-The-Jungle.gif

Gift option is not something you might want to ask, there have been some recent scams unfortunately

No need to be negative in this thread to a seller. If you aren't interested don't say anything.

They are being negative about the price, not you. They have the same right to post and comment as you do unless they are breaking a rule from the TOS, which in this case they aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom