• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey buy/sell/trade gaf.

I was looking to buy something from someone who lives in Canada, we are still in talks but she said we should go through this site since it's safest for us both (apparently).

Anyone here ever use it, can we stamp this one as safe. It seems ok so far, it's just that the website looks so cheap. Would appreciate any answers, want to make sure the $450 I'm about to spend is gonna be safe.

http://www.mtr-merchandisetogo.com/en_language.internet.transactions/third.party.html
Try Google search, I would not trust it if I were you.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I wish I was close to the NWS. I guess they have WFT and Marth too. I'd love to get a Marth for my friend for Xmas, and WFT and Killager for my wife.

WTS

3DS - Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy (Cart-only in Gamestop Case) - $10 shipped
$_2.JPG

Truly a gem on the system. Classic Ace Combat gameplay.

RBK

Banned
WTS: Master Chief Collection digital code-$40

Also have Positive seller feedback for Cade. Thanks again for the XBL codes.

kIdMuScLe

I'm selling a launch 3DS handheld system plus the following items included:
  • [NEW] Zelda: a link between worlds
  • [NEW] Yoshi's New Island
  • [NEW] Smash Bros 3DS
  • [USED] StarFox 3DS
  • [USED] Resident Evil Mercenaries 3D
  • [USED] Project X-zone
  • [USED] Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan DS
  • [USED] Pokemon Diamond DS (JPN)
  • [USED] Sim City DS
  • [DIGITAL] ARMY DEFENDER
  • [DIGITAL] Wrecking Crew (NES)
  • [DIGITAL] Yoshi (NES)
  • [DIGITAL] Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (NES)
  • [DIGITAL] Balloon Fight (NES)
  • [DIGITAL] Donkey Kong Jr. (NES)
  • [DIGITAL] Ice Climber (NES)
  • [DIGITAL] Metroid (NES)
  • [DIGITAL] NES Open Tournament Golf (NES)
  • [DIGITAL] Super Mario Bros. (NES)
  • [DIGITAL] The Legend of Zelda (NES)
  • [DIGITAL] The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniv Ed
  • [DIGITAL] F-Zero Maximum Velocity (GBA)
  • [DIGITAL] Mario Kart: Super Circuit (GBA)
  • [DIGITAL] Wario Land 4 (GBA)
  • [DIGITAL] Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3 (GBA)
  • [DIGITAL] Metroid Fusion (GBA)
  • [DIGITAL] WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame (GBA)
  • [DIGITAL] Kirby & The Amazing Mirror (GBA)
  • [DIGITAL] Mario vs. Donkey Kong (GBA)
  • [DIGITAL] Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (GBA)
  • [DIGITAL] The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap (GBA)
  • [DIGITAL] BIT.TRIP SAGA
  • [DIGITAL] Pokémon X (3DS)

QUP4WNxl.jpg

Also selling these 2 games for XBONE:

• [USED] Ryse: Son of Rome (no box just disc sleeve) - $20 or best offer
  • [USED] Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - $35
  • Photoshop Elements 10.0 (WIN/MAC)

Paypal gift only (buyer pay paypal fees)

Malo

Banned
Positive feedback for blazenumb1. Great communication throughout, and got me a great deal on the buy 2 get one free from best buy last week.

Shady859

FS:

Astro A50 7.1 surround headset
Complete with extras and like new condition.
$175 shipped, Paypal Gift.
Includes:
- Wireless headset, lightly used about 6 months old.
- Mixamp TX
- Headset stand
- 2 optical cables (1 extra longer cable I purchased)
- Headset charge USB cable
- 2 USB power cables for the mixamp (1 extra longer cable I purchased)
- Xbox chat cable
- all packaging and manuals as it came new.
- All cables are the Astro included unless noted above.
eiiQolZ.jpg
Xk8txET.jpg

Everything you need is included to game and chat on PS4, PS3, PC, 360. Works on Xbone but you need an adapter to chat.

Neogaf Plus Seller +18
+67 at CAG

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Putting feelers out

- may WTS: Pal Net Yaroze. Also works as Region free PSOne. Need to check exactly what cables etc I have, but it should be complete and is boxed - barely used. Would ship globally.

Isak_Borg

Trying to sell my entire xbox 360 collection.

I would prefer to sell all of these as one big lot but might be willing to sell each individually.

Best offer for the following:
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed 2
Lost Odyssey
Deus Ex Human Revoltion
Dragon Age II
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3
Batman Arkham Asylum
Fallout 3
Fallout Las Vegas
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Sleeping Dogs
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction
Red Dead Redemption
Bulletstorm
Gears Of War
Kane & Lynch2 Dog Days
Alan Wake
Spec Ops The Line
Kinect Adventures
Smackdown V Raw 2010
Farcry2
Metal Gear Solid Collection
Dance Central
Dead Space
Kinect Sports
Dante's Inferno
Ghostbusters
GTA iv
Child of Eden
Orange Box: Half-life 2: Episode Two, Portal, Team Fortress 2

I'll probably be updating with my Blu-Rays when i get home tonight.

Ecto311

For Sale: two iPhone 5 phones currently locked to att but will be unlocked soon through att official.

These phones are my parents and were in cases the entire time. Really good condition. One of them shown below has a few more scratches and marks because of the case and comes with a few bands/cases to cover it up if wanted. Both come with the charger and original box. No headphones. No scratches or marks on the glass either.

I have sold a ton of iPhones here and have 100% good feedback. Please either pay the paypal fees or gift the payment. Looking for $180 for #1 and $200 for #2. Shipping included. PM if interested.

Phones are both 16gb.

iPhone 5 #1
The screen and camera lens/flash are all in great condition. The case was on it all of its life but the inside hard plastic did mark up the metal band on the phone. Has no problems with charging or buttons on the phone.
WR6pf48l.jpg
Zj2oe2Ll.jpg

2SB4LWgl.jpg
ax7j0s1l.jpg

qNUUrkkl.jpg
D32I6OLl.jpg

IW0hZWCl.jpg

Phone #2
qE4xhvql.jpg
osvUulrl.jpg

TKkUCULl.jpg
ATYRG03l.jpg

IaRiswUl.jpg
tHNkqr2l.jpg

g0C9sSol.jpg

Looking for $180 for #1 and $200 for #2. Shipping included.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

XBox Live Gold Subscription - (AFAIK, XBox Live Gold subs aren't region locked)
Four months: $16
Eight months: $30
One year: $40
Xbox_Live_Logo.png

US XBL Credit (10% Off) - Any denomination that is a multiple of $10, $15, or $25.
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

US Playstation PSN Credit: 10% Off - Any denomination that is a multiple of $10 or $75.
psn-card_1.png

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: - 10% off from Sunday, Dec 14th to Saturday, Dec 20th
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value 10% off for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.
Remember, Wii U Digitial Deluxe Promo ends at the end of the Month!

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (339+ Total Positive Feedback!)

Riddy

WTS/WTT

L55U4jR.jpg

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Wii U)
$30 shipped PayPal Gift

WTB

Sony Vita 1000
$120 shipped PayPal Gift

Looking for a Sony Vita 1000 in mint condition; absolutely no scratches on the screen or back panel. I will pay 10 dollars extra if it has a screen protector with 0 bubbles/dust.

I've done plenty of transactions on here and have ebay feedback to back me up. Hit me up if you have any questions :)

AwRy108

POSITIVE SELLER FEEDBACK for SmokeMaxX: delivered the codes super fast and was a pleasure to do business with. Awesome seller!

NEUTRAL SELLER FEEDBACK for Kyo645: item arrived in a timely manner, and seems to work just fine (though it was rather crusty).

Why "neutral" feedback? I paid for the item on 12/10 (Wed.), and was promised a shipping update by 12/12 (Fri.) at the latest. I never received an update on 12/12, and, over the course of the following 4 days, none of my multiple PM's were ever responded to. Figuring I had been scammed, I opened a transaction dispute with PayPal, to which the seller never responded. The item was delivered on the evening of 12/16.

In conclusion: the item, while crusty, arrived in a timely fashion and seems to work. However, the total--and I do mean total--lack of communication since 12/10 created a negative, stressful transaction that could've been avoided by even a tiny amount of customer service.

I find much joy in using this thread on a regular basis (I'm pretty sure I was the first buyer to hit Gold status on the new feedback system), and I feel that others should feel the same way; and I believe that leaving neutral feedback is the best way for me to convey this to other shoppers without being overly harsh to a seller who followed through on the sale. If anyone feels strongly against my decision, please PM me your advice so it doesn't clog up the thread. Thanks!

Istaerion

Can you explain "crusty"?

I'm guessing the item in question was in rough shape due to food stains and the like. I recall the purchase being for an Xbox One Controller, so it definitely seems fair to assume finger food was the culprit and the controller wasn't cleaned before being shipped off.

All in all, I agree with the neutral feedback but I sure wish a note could be added to explain just how careless this seller seemed to be. It's pretty clear they can't be arsed to communicate let alone make sure their goods are in the best condition possible before sending it off to the buyer.

Selling used games, all in great condition and complete.

(Wii)
Kirby Epic Yarn

(DS)
Rune Factory 2
Chrono Trigger (with poster)
Diary Girl
Jonas

As for prices, I am open to negotiate, offer what you think is a fair price (ebay average, etc.) plus shipping and I am happy to send it your way.

Paypal or Venmo only. I can provide pictures upon request.

PM if interested! I have bought and sold here on GAF before!

pm'd

Vaco6121

Shipping price included if in the US, if international add extra. Paypal or Amazon Payments; buyer covers any fees. Games are in very good to like new condition. Feel free to make offers.

WTS

PS4
Sleeping Dogs- $35
Littlebigplanet 3- $35
The Walking Dead Season 1- $23
The Walking Dead Season 2- $23
Both Walking Dead's for $40

DVD
Cowboy Bebop Remix Complete collection Anime Legends-$50

Drek

Have X-Men Days of Future Past UV code, $4 amazon credit or willing to trade for other UV (HDX) movies depending on title. PM if interested.

Don't know if anyone would be interested, but I got $45 in Starbucks gift cards but because of a diet restriction due to surgery recently, I can't really eat or drink most of the stuff there. I just want to get rid of them, would do $32 shipped.

Or if you have a Starbucks membership, you can just add the balance that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom