• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd question, I have a considerable amount of money tied up in a Steam wallet that I dontwant to use.

Anyone interested in me gifting you games for PayPal at a discount? Is this even allowed?

Thanks in advance!

Steam Gifts for sale:

330x192

$3

330x192

$4

330x192

$3

330x192

$4

330x192

$4

330x192

$8

portada_43160.jpg

Complete w/ 2 DLCs. Not Redux. $7

Also some leftover bundle keys for sale:

Steam keys $2 EA
header.jpg

header.jpg

header.jpg

header.jpg

header.jpg

header.jpg

header.jpg

header.jpg

Origin keys $2 FOR ALL 4
Battlefield_3_Game_Cover.jpg
th_0_643897.jpg
Crysis_2_cover.png
Mirror's_Edge.jpg

Also if you want Desura keys for anything just ask and I'll give you them. I have about 25 HBs and I never use Desura. Thanks for looking.

DontBlink

NEUTRAL SELLER FEEDBACK for Kyo645: item arrived in a timely manner, and seems to work just fine (though it was rather crusty).

Why "neutral" feedback? I paid for the item on 12/10 (Wed.), and was promised a shipping update by 12/12 (Fri.) at the latest. I never received an update on 12/12, and, over the course of the following 4 days, none of my multiple PM's were ever responded to. Figuring I had been scammed, I opened a transaction dispute with PayPal, to which the seller never responded. The item was delivered on the evening of 12/16.

In conclusion: the item, while crusty, arrived in a timely fashion and seems to work. However, the total--and I do mean total--lack of communication since 12/10 created a negative, stressful transaction that could've been avoided by even a tiny amount of customer service.

I find much joy in using this thread on a regular basis (I'm pretty sure I was the first buyer to hit Gold status on the new feedback system), and I feel that others should feel the same way; and I believe that leaving neutral feedback is the best way for me to convey this to other shoppers without being overly harsh to a seller who followed through on the sale. If anyone feels strongly against my decision, please PM me your advice so it doesn't clog up the thread. Thanks!

I actually disagree with the feedback. You received the item in less then a week, so as long as it is as described, there's no reason for neutral. Sure, he could've messaged you about any delays or when the item shipped, but not everyone has the time to do that

Cade

Odd question, I have a considerable amount of money tied up in a Steam wallet that I dontwant to use.

Anyone interested in me gifting you games for PayPal at a discount? Is this even allowed?

Thanks in advance!
People do it here a lot. It's fine (as long as you're in the US [or Canada?] as a lot of non-US countries got massively region locked yesterday). What's your discount? May be interested.

Flandy

I actually disagree with the feedback. You received the item in less then a week, so as long as it is as described, there's no reason for neutral. Sure, he could've messaged you about any delays or when the item shipped, but not everyone has the time to do that

I'll make sure to not do business with you then if you think thats okay.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
NEUTRAL SELLER FEEDBACK for Kyo645: item arrived in a timely manner, and seems to work just fine (though it was rather crusty).

Why "neutral" feedback? I paid for the item on 12/10 (Wed.), and was promised a shipping update by 12/12 (Fri.) at the latest. I never received an update on 12/12, and, over the course of the following 4 days, none of my multiple PM's were ever responded to. Figuring I had been scammed, I opened a transaction dispute with PayPal, to which the seller never responded. The item was delivered on the evening of 12/16.

In conclusion: the item, while crusty, arrived in a timely fashion and seems to work. However, the total--and I do mean total--lack of communication since 12/10 created a negative, stressful transaction that could've been avoided by even a tiny amount of customer service.

I find much joy in using this thread on a regular basis (I'm pretty sure I was the first buyer to hit Gold status on the new feedback system), and I feel that others should feel the same way; and I believe that leaving neutral feedback is the best way for me to convey this to other shoppers without being overly harsh to a seller who followed through on the sale. If anyone feels strongly against my decision, please PM me your advice so it doesn't clog up the thread. Thanks!

I am currently doing a deal with him, his communication is decent. He did mention he is in college so that may be the reason why his communication is lacking. Overall, glad you actually got the stuff.

People do it here a lot. It's fine (as long as you're in the US [or Canada?] as a lot of non-US countries got massively region locked yesterday). What's your discount? May be interested.

I'm in the U.S. I guess my discount would depend on the amount of the game. I'd be more to knock 15-20% off of a bigger transaction than say a smaller transaction.

_Ryo_

Anyone know how much it would cost to ship PS2 games and an original XBOX (for parts) (Continental USA only.) I'm looking to sell some things online but I have ZERO experience. I have no boxes or bubblewrap or anything like that. I'm a complete newbie.

How does the shipping work anyway? I pay the shipping?

etae

For Sale
Neogaf + Positive Buyer/Seller previously Neogaf Gold.
Everything priced below ebay/amazon

Shipping included in the US
Might be willing to ship to Canada but expect to pay $10-$15 more
Paypal fees included

Shipped First Class with Tracking

Wasteland 2
kickstarter edition sealed. $45

Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc (Vita) Limited Edition sealed $150
Disgaea D2 (PS3) collectors edition sealed $90
The Last story (Wii) collectors edition sealed $53

Steam gifts
Because of how low of a price these are, they have to be purchased through paypal gift.
8p0Z4l7.jpg

Endless Space - Emperor Edition $4

MWpK0oo.jpg

Endless Space - Disharmony $1.50

Buy them both for $5.00 or 6 bags of gems.

Anyone know how much it would cost to ship PS2 games and an original XBOX (for parts) (Continental USA only.) I'm looking to sell some things online but I have ZERO experience. I have no boxes or bubblewrap or anything like that. I'm a complete newbie.

How does the shipping work anyway? I pay the shipping?

Depends on how fast you or the buyer is looking to get the item. Media Mail is slow but cheap. The Post Office can answer a lot of your questions.

Aselith

He did say he was going to though

WTS:

Watch Dogs (New Factory Sealed) PAL Version - Nintendo Wii U - (30 Euro / PayPal Gift)

COD: AW - Day Zero Edition (Used but like New / Without Day Zero Code) PAL Version - XBox One (35 Euro / PayPal Gift)

AwRy108

I'm guessing the item in question was in rough shape due to food stains and the like. I recall the purchase being for an Xbox One Controller, so it definitely seems fair to assume finger food was the culprit and the controller wasn't cleaned before being shipped off.

Actually, you pretty much nailed it: the controller was greasy, and the left thumbstick had so much "dirt" in the inner grove that it looked almost as if it was manufactured that way. Not a deal-breaker b/c I was able to clean it up; but, for something that was described to me as being "like new", it was a bit surprising.

The way I see things is this: if you're taking the time to sell goods on an enthusiast forum--which inherently includes time to package and ship fragile stuff--then you're putting yourself in a position that carries certain expectations, such as offering a minimal amount of customer service via simple communication. Still, I can see your point, which is why I opted for neutral feedback, rather than negative.

I am currently doing a deal with him, his communication is decent. He did mention he is in college so that may be the reason why his communication is lacking. Overall, glad you actually got the stuff.

Wouldn't being in college in 2014 make someone a pretty likely candidate for readily having access to the internet over the span of what has now been 7 days? It's been nearly 15 years since I was in college, and, even then, online access was a predominant part of the lifestyle. In any event, I'm glad to hear that you seem to be having better luck with your transaction, and I hope everything arrives to your satisfaction.

He did say he was going to though

Yup, but this broken promise didn't even bother me; rather, it was the continued lack of follow-up to my repeated PM's that caused my concern. To this date, I still haven't heard a peep from the seller.

DontBlink

Actually, you pretty much nailed it: the controller was greasy, and the left thumbstick had so much "dirt" in the inner grove that it looked almost as if it was manufactured that way. Not a deal-breaker b/c I was able to clean it up; but, for something that was described to me as being "like new", it was a bit surprising.

In that case you're definitely allowed to lower the feedback. I just wouldn't take the lack of communication over that period of time as the deciding factor.

Carry on.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Wouldn't being in college in 2014 make someone a pretty likely candidate for readily having access to the internet over the span of what has now been 7 days? It's been nearly 15 years since I was in college, and, even then, online access was a predominant part of the lifestyle. In any event, I'm glad to hear that you seem to be having better luck with your transaction, and I hope everything arrives to your satisfaction.

Yeah that's true. I hope my transactions goes through good too lol.

On side note I'm sorry your transaction didn't go to your liking :(

On the good side already it wasn't a negative lol

snack

WTS: USA Steam Wallet in exchange for PayPal

I have steam wallet already linked to my account (approx. $300 USD) that I would like to get rid of. I can purchase games with this Steam Wallet and send them directly to you that way.

To make the deal good for you, I offer a discount of 10% if you order anything over $40-$70, and 15% if you order anything over $100.

PM me if interested.

webkatt

No go on the smash bundles. I tried to purchase them but I was refused as they were "special orders" for customers who apparently pre-ordered but never received their orders. They were in the cage mocking me!

So anyways

WTB: Smash Bros Wii U

WTS

TLOU: Remastered PS4 Digital Code - $20 - I have two of these.

Dance Central Spotlight Xbox One Digital Code - $10

Ryse: Son of Rome Xbox One Digital Code - $20

Xbox One Kinect - plugged in and used for one hour - $110 shipped. SOLD elsewhere

I accept paypal gift.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
POSITIVE SELLER FEEDBACK for SmokeMaxX: delivered the codes super fast and was a pleasure to do business with. Awesome seller!

Give me a break. Neutral feedback is pretty damning in this thread. You got your item in a timely fashion. Why you stressed out over not hearing from him in less than a few days, stressed enough to open a PayPal dispute in a couple days, is beyond me. Relax.

Hello, GAF!

Here is what I have for sale:

Persona 4 Official Perfect Guide - Japanese, Read once, Very Good Condition, $20

Dark Souls Collector's Edition - PS3, Brand New, Box has slight wear on it, tape on top is not sticking, plastic case on top is uneven though it was like this when I received it, Unopened - $30

Cowboy Bebop Exclusive Amazon Edition - Brand New - $220 (OBO)

Shipping to the US only and accepting PayPal.

PM me if interested and I will get back to you as soon as I get the message.

Thanks!

webkatt

Give me a break. Neutral feedback is pretty damning in this thread. You got your item in a timely fashion. Why you stressed out over not hearing from him in less than a few days, stressed enough to open a PayPal dispute in a couple days, is beyond me. Relax.

I think it's justified. It certainly isn't positive and it wasn't exactly negative. Neutral is the best case here.

Looking to trade my copy of The Evil Within (PS4) for any of the following (PS4 versions only plz):

Driveclub
Far Cry 4
Shadow of Mordor
Guilty Gear Xrd (can spot some paypal monies to make up for the difference on this trade)

let me know

kuYuri

Now with lower prices.

WTS:

Assassin's Creed Unity Xbox One (digital version) $20
Splinter Cell Blacklist (Uplay code) $5

Accept Paypal.

Elixtar

Everything is in original packaging with all instruction manuals/inserts and all of them are in pristine condition. I would rather give these to gamers who will collect them than donate them to Goodwill.

Everything below sold as a bundle for $15 (total!). Local pickup in South Bay Area only.
PC:
Lineage II
Battlefield 2 Deluxe Ed.
Black & White 2 (sealed)
World of Warcraft GOTY, No CD key
World of Warcraft Burning Crusade, No CD key
Diablo Battle Chest, No CD key ($2 pickup only)
Xbox:
Project Gotham Racing 2
Sega GT2002
Capcom vs SNK 2 EO
Metal Gear Solid 2
Fable
Medal of Honor Frontline
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
Splinter Cell
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow

Also selling this separately:
Steel Battalion + controller + Steel Battalion Line of Contact for $125.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom