• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTB:

Gamecube:
Cubivore
Gotcha Force

Must be complete and in good condition. I realize these are not cheap and I'm willng to negotiate a fair price. Please PM me and we can discuss what you have.

maxcriden

Does anyone happen to have a plush figure of Berry from Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2? My girlfriend's son is 2 years old and Autistic and LOVES this character. He literally flips when he first shows up in the movie and it would be the PERFECT Christmas gift for him. I would even be willing to pay for overnight or super expedited shipping to get it here before Xmas.

I know that the movie came with a 6 inch one at least. Please PM me.

Also eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...berry+cloudy+2+&_nkw=berry+cloudy+2+&_sacat=0

But it looks like Amazon is cheaper for sure.

Willing to sell:
  • Voucher for $100 off Xbox One cosole at the Microsoft store - $75

Only $249 after the coupon for a NEW Assassin's Creed Unity Xbox One bundle that also includes a $50 Microsoft Store gift card

Please PM me. I'm a NeoGAF Gold trader

Shantom

WTS:
Evil Within UK Steam key: £8
Lethal League Steam gift: £2
Nvidia pick your path code (Far Cry 4, AC:U or The Crew) £19

WTB: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds digital code (PAL)

nampad

WTS Vita Megapack 1 EU download code. Code includes the following games:

-LBP Vita
-Wipeout 2048
-Motorstorm RC
-Little Deviants
-Frobisher Says + DLC
-Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters (PSP)
-The HD Adventures of Rotating Octopus
-Lemmings (PSP)
-Ecolibrium
-Hungry Giraffe

Want €20 Paypal as a gift.

WTB

Wii motion plus remotes with nunchucks
N64 controllers
N64 Mario Party

It's YMMV but if you can get BB, Walmart, etc to match Sears you can get wii remotes and nunchucks on the cheap. My local BB matched a few remotes and nunchuks for me to add my wii u set.

http://www.sears.com/nintendo-wii-remote-plus-black/p-05843263000P

http://www.sears.com/nintendo-wii-r...0050830x000545&aff=Y&PID=4485850&AID=11034749

http://www.sears.com/nintendo-wii-n...0050830x000545&aff=Y&PID=4485850&AID=11034749

http://www.sears.com/nintendo-wii-n...0050830x000545&aff=Y&PID=4485850&AID=11034749

Positive feedback for Fracas I bought an Xbox One game, he shipped it very fast and kept me updated through the entire process. Thanks again Fracas

wiibomb

I was wondering if someone could preorder me an amiibo from gamestop and send it to me? I cannot order it with my international CC and they seem to reject my fowarding address..

may be someone can help...

Weird question, but can someone gift me Metal Gear Rising on Steam since it's $5? All I have in disposable income is in PayPal and Valve doesn't accept that. If you get it for me, I'll gift you $6 in PayPal.

Hi,

I'm still trying to sell my WiiU for $350. Not selling individually, it's 1 bundle.
Comes with the Gamepad, Legend of Zelda Wind Waker, New Super Mario Bros + Luigi U, 3D World, ZombiU, Mario Kart 8, and the Wonderful 101.
Everything is in good-mint condition.

ALSO:
I'm looking to sell an Xbox One (mint/like new) condition, with 2 controllers, and 4 games.
Shadow of Mordor, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, Titanfall, and Metro Redux for $420 or best offer.

PM me if interested!

Hi,

I'm still trying to sell my WiiU for $350. Not selling individually, it's 1 bundle.
Comes with the Gamepad, Legend of Zelda Wind Waker, New Super Mario Bros + Luigi U, 3D World, ZombiU, Mario Kart 8, and the Wonderful 101.
Everything is in good-mint condition.

ALSO:
I'm looking to sell an Xbox One (mint/like new) condition, with 2 controllers, and 4 games.
Shadow of Mordor, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, Titanfall, and Metro Redux for $420 or best offer.

PM me if interested!

Try the Wii U bundle on Craigslist, but wait until tomorrow when the $249 sale ends at Target. I sold mine the same day. Interest was surprisingly high.

kitsuneyo

I have an Argos reservation for a Villager Amiibo and a Wii Fit Trainer Amiibo at a Sheffield UK store, if anyone wants it? Dunno how rare they are here. PM me.

WTB: TMNT Digital Movie Code $4 (Have seller lined up)
Disney Movie Digital Codes $3 (Really want Finding Nemo)

AMD 8350 Black Edition Processor - Not sure what to pay here but message me if you have one to get rid of. Looking at less than retail ($150ish).

Thanks!

Might add more movies to my want list.. but I mainly look for new(er) releases that I would Redbox.. might as well own it for a buck or two more.

J3ffro

Very positive feed back for seller SmokeMaxX - entire transaction took the better part of 10 minutes. Would purchase from again without any hesitation whatsoever.

JustinBB7

Still have a choose your path code, since nobody is buying it I guess I'll set it for 25 dollars then!

Can pick between Far Cry 4, The Crew or Assassin's Creed: Unity for PC.

pm me for paypal

WTS(US Only)
39 PS2 games - $175. Paypal gift or pay fee.
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
Persona 4
Star Ocean Till The End of Time
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Dragon Quest VIII
Rogue Galaxy
Final Fantasy 12
God of War 2
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Grand Theft Auto 3
Persona 3 FES
Onimusha 2
Onimusha 3
Socom 2
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Madden 2004
Legacy of Kain Defiance
Xenosaga
Onimusha Blade Warriors
Devil May Cry 2
Legaia 2 Duel Saga
Tenchu Wrath Of Heaven
Armored Core 2 Another Age
ESPN 2K5
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Oprhen Scion of Sorcery
Dynasty Warriors 4
Way of the Samurai
Metal Gear Solid 2
Socom 3
Jak 2
Killzone
Soul Reaver 2
Dynasty Warriors 3
Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence
Devil May Cry 3
True Crime Streets of LA

XDuogvol.jpg

WTS(US Only)
9 PSP games - $65. Paypal gift or pay fee
The Warriors, Dissidia Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, Metal Gear Portable Ops, Monster Hunter Freedom, Monster Hunter Freedom 2, Syphon Filter Dark Mirror, Street Fighter 3 Alpha Max, Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories

ZWVqXhEl.jpg

_woLf

Noticed that Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is 50% off on Steam today so I wanted to mention this again:

WTS: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Season Pass DLC Code. SOLD
50% off just like the main game discount. Prefer Steam or Paypal, but will also take Xbox or PSN credit. PM if interested.

terrisus

Positive Seller feedback for richisawesome

Extra, extra, super awesome positive feedback.

Despite his being based in the UK, and his listing saying UK only, and me being a shameful US-based poster, he was willing to work with me so that I could import a super-awesome PAL SNES controller with USB adapter. Not only that, but he was willing to work with me as I pieced together payment for it, and got it to me anyway. I love it!

So, yeah, "richisawesome" isn't just a message board handle, it's a statement of fact - Rich is awesome!

NeoGAF Gold Seller

Selling these N.A. Codes, Paypal gift only.

Xbox One
AC Black Flag- $10
AC Unity (x2)- $25 each
Dragon Age Inquisition- $45
Halo TMCC- $45
Shape Up- $30

PlayStation 4
Grand Theft Auto V- $50

dinazimmerman

Incurious Bastard
Anyone interested in the Amazon Echo?

I got my invite to buy it today for $99 + $7 tax. I can buy it for you and set it to ship to your address for $150 (Paypal F&F or Amazon GC). People are selling it on ebay for $250+ (e.g. this auction that ends today is currently at $305), so I think this is a fair price. Make me an offer if you think $150 is too high.

It will be in stock on December 22, so with Prime two-day shipping it should arrive before Christmas but there is a possibility it might not (Amazon is saying "Because of the high volume of invitation requests, we cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas.")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom