• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Selling

Gtx 770 4GB - 220 shipped

235 shipped w/Wasteland 2 Steam

245 shipped w/Wasteland 2 kickstarter physical sealed

Wasteland 2 Steam - 25

Wasteland 2 sealed kickstarter physical - 40 shipped

Neogaf preferred seller.

This might be a shot in the dark but does anyone have a Pit Amiibo they want to sell? Target cancelled my preorder and i'm hoping to try and get one.

PM if interested.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
WTT/S

Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly US PS3 code.

$50 US PSN Code. $45 via paypal.

Also open to trading for other PSN games.

maxcriden

This might be a shot in the dark but does anyone have a Pit Amiibo they want to sell? Target cancelled my preorder and i'm hoping to try and get one.

PM if interested.

Checked for you and there aren't any here in VT. Might wanna ask a NYC GAFer if they can check NWS for you.

jts

...hate me...
WTB

Far Cry 4 PS4 download code

They seem to be floating around after the recent bundles and whatnot, so if you have one and want to unload it for $30, hit me up!

edit: not anymore!

lindseybp

WTS

20th anniversary PS4 I am looking to sell due to an unexpected life event. Just got a notice it will ship on 12/23 and I have one day shipping so I am hoping to have it on 12/24.

I would prefer an in person transaction if possible. I am located in southwest Ohio. Assuming it arrives on 12/24 you could pick it up that day and have it prior to Christmas. I'm not completely ruling out a transaction that is not in person, would just prefer in person transaction if possible to protect us both. Please PM me if you are interested.

ekgrey

When did you pay him? If the item hasn't arrived within say 2-3 weeks of payment then I'd leave him negative feedback. Until then it seems a bit premature even if he's not responding.

SmokeMaxX is right. 2-3 weeks is unacceptable. once, with some real reason that he explained, sure. but this is clearly a chronic issue with the guy. he needs to get his house in order before selling on GAF. he is a detriment to this community right now.

Aselith

Selling

Gtx 770 4GB - 220 shipped

235 shipped w/Wasteland 2 Steam

245 shipped w/Wasteland 2 kickstarter physical sealed

Wasteland 2 Steam - 25

Wasteland 2 sealed kickstarter physical - 40 shipped

Neogaf preferred seller.

I'm assuming the higher priced ones are the collector's editions?

Vans

Positive seller feedback for threetri333!

This was my first GAF transaction and I'm really really happy with it. Fast and very good communication. :)

Positive seller feedback for Lambtron - Amazing seller, went out of his way to not only keep me informed with my shipped copy of Guilty Gear Xrd, but also shipped it in Canada a few days later so that he was able to cut down on shipping time and costs. :)

Positive buyer feedback for billmcdougal - Steam trade went fast and smooth, and I hope that your cookies turned out great! :D

Cth

Positive seller feedback for BoboBrazil!

Super fast transaction, prompt and flexible! Thanks for helping with a Christmas gift! It's greatly appreciated!

WTS/T - Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
header.jpg

$6 on PayPal
I'm up for any Steam game trade too, PM me.

Shady859

Sold locally
FS:
Astro A50 7.1 surround headset
Complete with extras and like new condition.
Lightly used about 6 months old.
$175 shipped, Paypal Gift.
Includes:
- Wireless headset
- Mixamp TX
- Headset stand
- 2 optical cables (1 extra longer cable I purchased)
- Headset charge USB cable
- 2 USB power cables for the mixamp (1 extra longer cable I purchased)
- Xbox chat cable
- all packaging and manuals as it came new.
- All cables are the Astro included unless noted above.
Everything you need is included to game and chat on PS4, PS3, PC, 360. Works on Xbone but you need an adapter to chat.

Neogaf Plus Seller +18
+67 at CAG

Eternia

Main Option
WTS: Approximately $50 USD in my Steam wallet that I can use to buy Steam gifts for you.

I'm looking for $40 USD in an Amazon.com e-gift card.

Alternative Option
I can trade $50 USD from Paypal for $45 USD in an Amazon.com e-gift card.

Riddy

WTS/WTT

L55U4jR.jpg

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Wii U)
$30 shipped PayPal Gift

WTB

Sony Vita 1000
$120 shipped PayPal Gift

Looking for a Sony Vita 1000 in mint condition; absolutely no scratches on the screen or back panel. I will pay 10 dollars extra if it has a screen protector with 0 bubbles/dust.

I've done plenty of transactions on here and have ebay feedback to back me up. Hit me up if you have any questions :)

Athreous

Trading Diablo 3 + Reaper of Souls Keys PC 30$ for both. Also I'm trying to trade both keys for one of these games:

GTA 5 PS4 - Digital/Physical

Destiny PS4 - Digital/Physical

Dragon Age Inquisition PS4 - Digital/Physical

Rocksmith 2014 Digital/Physical PS4

Warlords of Draenor Exp Pack - Digital/Physical

Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D

Super Smash Bros 3DS Digital/Physical

Final Fantasy X-X2 PS Vita Digital/Physical

If you have anything else in mind, let me know =)

bump =)

WTS

TLOU: Remastered PS4 Digital Code - $18.50(new low price) - one left

Ryse: Son of Rome Xbox One Digital Code - $20

$50 in PSN credit - $45. Can also break this up into $10 amounts that I'd sell for $9 each.

120gb Slim PS3 with custom firmware + extra 3rd party controller, Hot Shots Golf 3, Family Guy videogame, Far Cry 3 unopened - $175 shipped

I accept paypal gift.

WTB - D4 for Xbox One, does anyone have a digital code for this they would be willing to let go for really cheap?

Arla

WTT:
Have: [Steam] Dead Space 1 & 2 Pack.
Want: [Steam] KOTOR I & II.

WTS:
[3DS] Senran Kagura 2 - New - $30 shipped.

I don't suppose anyone here can sell Marvel Heroes G for cheap? I want to buy the Superior Spider-Man costume, but the stupid store only does $5 increments. I'm not trying to spend $10 to get the $7 costume.

For Sale
Neogaf + Positive Buyer/Seller previously Neogaf Gold.
Everything priced below ebay/amazon

Shipping included in the US
Might be willing to ship to Canada but expect to pay $10-$15 more
Paypal fees included

Shipped First Class with Tracking

Wasteland 2
kickstarter edition sealed. $35

Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc (Vita) Limited Edition sealed $150

Disgaea D2 (PS3) collectors edition sealed $90

The Last story (Wii) collectors edition sealed $53

Steam gifts
Because of how low of a price these are, they have to be purchased through paypal gift.
8p0Z4l7.jpg

Endless Space - Emperor Edition $4

MWpK0oo.jpg

Endless Space - Disharmony $1.50

Buy them both for $5.00 or 11 bags of gems.

I'm waiting for that Wasteland to drop to $25 and I'll be all over it.

AwRy108

When did you pay him? If the item hasn't arrived within say 2-3 weeks of payment then I'd leave him negative feedback. Until then it seems a bit premature even if he's not responding.

Up to 3 weeks? Seriously? No offense, but that's ludicrous! If a buyer and seller both live in the US, then even 2 full weeks--with zero communication from the seller about delays--is really stretching it... 2-3 weeks and no customer service being acceptable would set a really terrible precedent for this thread.

IMO, at this point in BeEatNU's transaction with them, Kyo645 has already earned NEUTRAL feedback; and that's assuming the item does eventually arrive in satisfactory condition. Keep us updated, BeEatNU.

Oh, and FWIW, I never did hear a peep out of Kyo645, either.

Others might be different, but there's like zero chance I'd ever wait 2-3 weeks to receive a package ESPECIALLY if there's no communication. I have shipped packages halfway across the world that have arrived before two weeks.

I agree with you. Unless the seller alerted me at the beginning that it would take a while for whatever reason I wouldn't be comfortable waiting that long, especially while the seller remains unresponsive. I also think it's EXTREMELY important that sellers communicate well with their buyers. It only takes a minute to reply to a buyer even if it's a quick "Sorry, something came up and I will be busy until....". If the seller is logging in daily, there is even less reason a quick message isn't sent.

I may be lucky but all of the sellers I've dealt with have had amazing communication and overall I've had nothing but excellent experiences. From my recollection, I've never had to wait even a day for a response unless they alerted me in advance that something may keep them from responding. I understand not every seller can respond to every message within an hour but, if multiple messages have gone unresponded to for 4-5 days after a transaction was made, then that is cause for serious concern, IMO.

I think another important piece of the discussion is how important it is to accurately share our experiences with detailed feedback. While some buyers may consider it acceptable to wait 2-3 weeks for their item without any communication, I'm sure the majority of buyers would be uneasy and would probably choose to avoid such transactions.

Silfolion

Have

Age of Empire 2 HD + The Forgotten steam key - $4
NBA 2K14 steam key - $5
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition steam key - $9
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition steam steam - $6
Murdered: Soul Suspect steam key - $5
Aliens: Colonial Marines steam key - $5
Medal of Honor: Warfighter origin key - $5
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified steam key - $5
Batman: Arkham Origins steam key - $5

Want
Paypal

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Others might be different, but there's like zero chance I'd ever wait 2-3 weeks to receive a package ESPECIALLY if there's no communication. I have shipped packages halfway across the world that have arrived before two weeks.

SmokeMaxX is right. 2-3 weeks is unacceptable. once, with some real reason that he explained, sure. but this is clearly a chronic issue with the guy. he needs to get his house in order before selling on GAF. he is a detriment to this community right now.

exactly, when it takes you 5 days (and still counting) to reply and you login everyday, theres definitely an issue that anybody would have

Up to 3 weeks? Seriously? No offense, but that's ludicrous! If a buyer and seller both live in the US, then even 2 full weeks--with zero communication from the seller about delays--is really stretching it... 2-3 weeks and no customer service being acceptable would set a really terrible precedent for this thread.

IMO, at this point in BeEatNU's transaction with them, Kyo645 has already earned NEUTRAL feedback; and that's assuming the item does eventually arrive in satisfactory condition. Keep us updated, BeEatNU.

Oh, and FWIW, I never did hear a peep out of Kyo645, either.

I agree with you. Unless the seller alerted me at the beginning that it would take a while for whatever reason I wouldn't be comfortable waiting that long, especially while the seller remains unresponsive. I also think it's EXTREMELY important that sellers communicate well with their buyers. It only takes a minute to reply to a buyer even if it's a quick "Sorry, something came up and I will be busy until....". If the seller is logging in daily, there is even less reason a quick message isn't sent.

I may be lucky but all of the sellers I've dealt with have had amazing communication and overall I've had nothing but excellent experiences. From my recollection, I've never had to wait even a day for a response unless they alerted me in advance that something may keep them from responding. I understand not every seller can respond to every message within an hour but, if multiple messages have gone unresponded to for 4-5 days after a transaction was made, then that is cause for serious concern, IMO.

I think another important piece of the discussion is how important it is to accurately share our experiences with detailed feedback. While some buyers may consider it acceptable to wait 2-3 weeks for their item without any communication, I'm sure the majority of buyers would be uneasy and would probably choose to avoid such transactions.

exactly, my point is while I am a GOLD seller from the old system and new, I would never be MIA on communication if people was asking for some update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom