• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Probably a bit of a long shot but looking for these PS4 games:

Alien: Isolation
Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition

I can do $20 shipped for each. Let me know if you're selling!

ViciousDS

Banned
If you wish to join the program just pm me or send a friend request to TheViciousDS you'll still get access to future goodies but just not halo 5 mp beta unless its through a giveaway. I would hate to see members get booted and excluded from the preview program for just selling or giving away a key

OT

I'm looking to buy the crew for xbox one.

WTS:

I have gift copies of games pulled from the Steam store today.
6 copies -- Family Guy - Back to the Multiverse
3 copies -- Ice Age 4 - Continental Drift

$10/each

Is there anyone around Indianapolis that would be willing to trade their Xbox One for my PS4?

EDIT: Scratch that, I think I'm just gonna trade it into gamestop.

LordK

What I have to sell/trade:
Microsoft Points (About ~$110 left) in $5 denominations

Qx8OAup.png

Red Wii Console (extras: component cables, wiimote charger, wii classic controller) $115 shipped
vOdP2Lk.jpg

Game of Thrones Season 3 Digital Copy - $10 (Picture is not mine and mine is first season, it expires 2016)
Q1wFAml.jpg

What I'm interested in:
Amazon/PSN Credit
Paypal
Deception Blood Ties (PS3)
FFXIII-2 Steam Gift

If you have something not listed here go ahead and PM me if you're willing to trade it.

Sorry I don't have prices on the things I'm willing to sell or trade. I haven't had much time to look. But feel free to PM and we can discuss or just make an offer outright.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
NEUTRAL SELLER FEEDBACK for Kyo645: item arrived in a timely manner, and seems to work just fine (though it was rather crusty).

Why "neutral" feedback? I paid for the item on 12/10 (Wed.), and was promised a shipping update by 12/12 (Fri.) at the latest. I never received an update on 12/12, and, over the course of the following 4 days, none of my multiple PM's were ever responded to. Figuring I had been scammed, I opened a transaction dispute with PayPal, to which the seller never responded. The item was delivered on the evening of 12/16.

In conclusion: the item, while crusty, arrived in a timely fashion and seems to work. However, the total--and I do mean total--lack of communication since 12/10 created a negative, stressful transaction that could've been avoided by even a tiny amount of customer service.

I find much joy in using this thread on a regular basis (I'm pretty sure I was the first buyer to hit Gold status on the new feedback system), and I feel that others should feel the same way; and I believe that leaving neutral feedback is the best way for me to convey this to other shoppers without being overly harsh to a seller who followed through on the sale. If anyone feels strongly against my decision, please PM me your advice so it doesn't clog up the thread. Thanks!

Bringing this back up.
I am currently dealing with Kyo645 and I have to say, his communication is the worst.
I asked for a refund since I have not heard from him in about 4-5 days. I even emailed him with no response. He logs on daily and does not reply to anything.

I had to open paypal case since he is not getting back to me. I would highly recommend staying away from this seller until he turns around his communication. I now understand what AwRy108 was talking about.

wiibomb

Bringing this back up.
I am currently dealing with Kyo645 and I have to say, his communication is the worst.
I asked for a refund since I have not heard from him in about 4-5 days. I even emailed him with no response. He logs on daily and does not reply to anything.

I had to open paypal case since he is not getting back to me. I would highly recommend staying away from this seller until he turns around his communication. I now understand what AwRy108 was talking about.

if that's the case you should leave negative feedback, I think that's enough for a negative feedback

Istaerion

Bringing this back up.

It's been a constant thing with him with communication apparently. It's great he eventually delivers, but christ is it awful what he puts his buyers through from what has been said.

I really hope people stop excusing his crap with cheap excuses such as "not everyone has time to respond" or what-have-you. If you can't even do the bare minimum of customer service, don't engage in activities which call for it.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
if that's the case you should leave negative feedback, I think that's enough for a negative feedback

OH this is definitely negative feedback

It's been a constant thing with him with communication apparently. It's great he eventually delivers, but christ is it awful what he puts his buyers through from what has been said.

I really hope people stop excusing his crap with cheap excuses such as "not everyone has time to respond" or what-have-you. If you can't even do the bare minimum of customer service, don't engage in activities which call for it.

at first I was on that boat, now it's just ridiculous.
If he can login everyday, he can issue a refund.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
What's up guys trying this again. Selling t500 thrustmaster. This is borderline brand new condition, I've had it for over a year, but have only used it a small handful of times, especially with driveclub not being what I thought it was. It also has the wheel stand pro which is really great that I'll toss in to the deal if you're interested.

Also selling B+N gift cards at a cheap price, I'd just PM you the codes. Let me know if interested!

Raptor

It seems TLOU codes are going quick so if someone can sell me one but tomorrow afternoon it would be great lol.

Looking to pay $18 or maybe $14 like that one dude, damn the one that bought it at $14 is lucky as hell.

So if you want a 100% sure sell and could wait a day or two please send me a PM.

Thanks

Chairhome

Positive Feedback for BigMastadon. He bought a digital UV code from me.

Anyone have Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes for Steam for $11? Out of stock at GMG.

Try contacting me in the e-mail below if I don't respond quickly! Sometimes the PM system fails and I might not get your message. I will get back to you.

Lurkers contact me here: spearedknight333@gmail.com

WTS - Neogaf Gold Seller! 72 Positive Seller Feedback(100%). Google Wallet or Paypal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 8
Upgrades from Windows 8 Pro to 8.1 Pro is FREE!
Q9Pr7Oy.jpg

• Windows 8 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 8 key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise key - $65
  • Windows 8 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8 N key - $50
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise N key - $60
Windows N Keys have everything except a media player, which is available for free.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 7
  • Windows 7 Home Basic key - $50
  • Windows 7 Home Premium key - $55
  • Windows 7 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 7 Ultimate key - $65
  • Windows 7 Enterprise key - $65
  • Windows 7 Home Premium N key - $50
  • Windows 7 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 7 Ultimate N key - $60
  • Windows 7 Enterprise N key - $60
  • Windows Vista key - $35
Microsoft Office
  • Office 2013 Pro Plus - $60
  • Office 2010 Professional - $50
  • Office 2010 Standard - $45
  • Office 2011 for Mac and Home Business - $45
Project, Visio and Visual Studios
  • Project 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visio 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visual Studio 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - $55
Used iPad Air 2 16GB - $380 plus cost of shipping
Used iPad Air 2 has one scratch on its back.

Marvel Unlimited Subscription 1 Month Gift - $5

Restaurant.com $10 Gift - $2

WTB Amazon, Starbucks Gift Cards

Feedback
Positive Buyer Feedback to Arla, Vans
Positive Seller Feedback to br0ken_shad0w Two Times!

maxcriden

Want to Buy

Wii Point Cards and eShop cards

Do you have some extra point cards burning a hole in your digital wallet? Looking to buy a bunch of these. Thanks!

Your charming, preferably disc-only GCN, PS1, and PS2 games. The weird, underrated gems preferably, but any I'm open to. They do not have to be disc-only. I'm NeoGAF+ for buying and selling. I'm in the US but open to int'l offers as well.

I also have a MacBook Air charger for sale if anyone is interested, opened but brand new.

Want to Sell:

DS:
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (game cart only) - $20 shipped
Pokemon B/W Hardcover Collectors Edition Guide - $15 shipped
Pokemon W2/B2 Hardcover Collectors Edition Guide - $15 shipped

TV:
Legend of Korra Books 1-3 DVDs - $15 each, or trade for Avatar: TLA books 1-3
Justified Season 2 DVDs -$15 shipped
Justified Season 3 DVDs - $15 shipped
Justified Season 4 Blu-Ray - $22 shipped

GAF Gold, Paypal preferred. PM for more details or photos if needed.

Code_Link

ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE!!!

NOTE: First Class/Tracking shipping included with items above $20 (US shipping only). For items below $20, add $2 for First Class/Tracking shipping. Paypal or Paypal gift. Can ship internationally, but buyer would cover the shipping. PM if interested.

Oh, yay, I have positive feedback:

jux3aKZ.jpg

WANT TO SELL:

Misc:

- (NEW ITEM!!!) X-Men: Days of Future Past Blu-Ray New/Sealed: $13
http://i.imgur.com/R5Fvfiz.jpg

GameCube:

- (NEW ITEM!!!) Platinum GameCube + Platinum Controller (Use it with Smash Bros for Wii U!!!) + Cables: $60
https://i.imgur.com/ZRM8SHu.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/TQdkM3G.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/3VPwgKP.jpg

- Resident Evil 4 (GCN) Like New, Black Label: $28
- Animal Crossing (GCN) Like New, Black Label, No Memory Card: $28
https://imgur.com/CRCLK3J
- BOTH RE4 + AC: $40

- (NEW DEAL!!!) Platinum GameCube + RE4, AC: $100

Game Boy Advance:

- Wario Ware Twisted (GBA) Like New: $30 (Special GBA decal and press card pictured here are already sold)
http://imgur.com/BcahoHf

Nintendo DS:

- Animal Crossing: Wild World (DS) Like New: $18
http://imgur.com/jSNxO9c

- Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (DS) Like New: $15
http://imgur.com/AkrwK2P

- Bundle of DS Games: $20

- The Rub Rabbits (DS) Like New: http://imgur.com/6zC2RjY
- Meteos: Disney Magic (DS) Like New: http://imgur.com/B6qtovH
- Brain Age (DS) Like New: http://imgur.com/VgRQ8yH
- Polarium (DS) Mint: https://imgur.com/Z7LxsfC

Wii:

- Wario Ware: Smooth Moves (Wii) Like New: $18
https://imgur.com/msVgTtc

*** From the days when we had physical CN rewards!!! ***

Club Nintendo 2011 Platinum Prize 'Super Mario' Pin Set (New): $20
https://imgur.com/doWFN0k

dhlt25

For sale PS3. Price included shipping to the US

FF XIII : $7
FF XIII-2: $7
Valkyria Chronicles- brand new, sealed - $14
Killer is dead limited edition - brand new, seal - $16

will bundle FFXIII and FFXIII-2 for $12

Bringing this back up.

When did you pay him? If the item hasn't arrived within say 2-3 weeks of payment then I'd leave him negative feedback. Until then it seems a bit premature even if he's not responding.

Hex

Banned
For Marvel fans
I have Edge of Spider-Verse 2 (Spider Gwen!) First Printing never read getting ready to throw on ebay with some other books.
Looking for $35 shipped paypal.
If it goes by this weekend I will throw in Multiversity #1 white cover variant First Printing.

etae

For Sale
Neogaf + Positive Buyer/Seller previously Neogaf Gold.
Everything priced below ebay/amazon

Shipping included in the US
Might be willing to ship to Canada but expect to pay $10-$15 more
Paypal fees included

Shipped First Class with Tracking

Wasteland 2
kickstarter edition sealed. $35

Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc (Vita) Limited Edition sealed $150
Disgaea D2 (PS3) collectors edition sealed $90
The Last story (Wii) collectors edition sealed SOLD

Steam gifts
Because of how low of a price these are, they have to be purchased through paypal gift.
8p0Z4l7.jpg

Endless Space - Emperor Edition $4

MWpK0oo.jpg

Endless Space - Disharmony $1.50

Buy them both for $5.00 or 11 bags of gems.

WTS: Digital Copy codes (UltraViolet or iTunes, depending on the film)

Winter's Tale (UltraViolet)
Jersey Boys (UltraViolet)
The Hundred-Foot Journey (iTunes)

$2 each. Payment via either PayPal or Amazon are both acceptable.

SmokeMaxX

When did you pay him? If the item hasn't arrived within say 2-3 weeks of payment then I'd leave him negative feedback. Until then it seems a bit premature even if he's not responding.

Others might be different, but there's like zero chance I'd ever wait 2-3 weeks to receive a package ESPECIALLY if there's no communication. I have shipped packages halfway across the world that have arrived before two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom