• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

sphinx

the piano man
Can someone pelase summarize the re-posting etiquette in the thread? it is in the OP but it's a bit confusing.

how many pages or posts should I wait before posting again?

asdad123

Want to Sell:

Playstation TV with 16gb memory card and Dual Shock 3. System and memory card is 2 weeks old. Controller is a couple years old, but still good condition. Bought it for remote play, but I just purchased a second PS4 so no need for it.
$85 shipped in the US

Playstation "Choose one of 4" voucher. Voucher for Destiny, Far Cry, Little Big Planet, of NBA 2k15.
$28 code delivered via PM

Assassins Creed Black Flag download code for Xbox One
$8 code delivered via PM

ViciousDS

Banned
what if I want to sell different things, am I forced to put them 200 posts apart?? or do I edit the old post?

If you can, i would say edit the old post.... This thread moves decent enough for you not to be able to repost what your selling.

Do not think that adding new items to a list of things you're selling means you can bypass the 150-200 post benchmark.

sphinx

the piano man
WANT TO SELL

I am selling a couple of things cause I want a PS4 and want to soften the blow to my wallet. Bayonetta 1+2 first print edition , new, sealed, never opened, Payment by Paypal (Gift) or Überweisung/Wire transfer if in the EU

bayonettagaf_zpsd9ccaf49.jpg

To Germany: 90 Euros
To (most) EU countries: 95 Euros
To the US: 100 Euros, according to the info I get in the "German Post" site but would have to confirm in store (check on www.xe.com for an approximate exchange rate)
To anywhere else in the world: PM for more info

all prices shipped

PM if interested and we go from there, I would have to reconfirm all prices at the postal office.

Hip Hop

WTS:

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Like New
Includes Club Nintendo code.

$21.99 shipped with tracking number via USPS.

U.S.
Paypal

Glix

I accidentally redeemed 2 copies of kirby for wiiu from club nintendo. Looking to trade for a code for any cool/fun VC game native for wiiu

If anyone gets any digital movie codes they don't want.. send me a PM. Paying $3 per. Send what you have and I'll decide if I want em or not.

One's I don't need:

Guardians of the Galaxy
Rise (and Dawn) of the Planet of the Apes
Captain America Winter Soldier
Iron Man 2
TMNT

If you have the code of something that needs a CD I should be able to make it work without it. I can do itunes activation ones with no issue. Fox ones might be tricky but I think I can find a way.

Thanks!

wiibomb

leaving positive seller feedback for Invis who sent me an awesome condition Original DS with charger, box and inserts for a very nice price, thanks a lot

Quake1028

For Sale
Call of Duty Ghosts XBO sealed - $14.00 PP Gift shipped CONUS

Want to Buy
Ryse: Son of Rome XBO digital
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood XBO digital

MUnited83

For you.
Selling PC Steam games:

header.jpg

Alien Isolation Preorder Key(includes tf2 items and some preorder dlcs) - 15$ (LIMITED TIME SALE)

header.jpg

The Talos Principle - 24.5$ (last copy)
Paradox Platinum Pack ( Cities in Motion 2, Crusader Kings II, Europa Universalis IV, Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition, Magicka, Warlock 2: The Exiled ) - 12$ or 7 Sacks of Gems

header.jpg

Primal Carnage Extinction - 6$

All region free.

I got the XBOX ONE Assassin's Creed bundle for Chrimbus!! I'm happy with the console, but do not like AC games. Soooo....

WTS or WTT Assassin's Creed Unity (digital download code) for another XBOX ONE or PS4 game, preferably a download code. I would also entertain fair offers for it in PayPal monies. Take advantage of my taste in video games today!

Sch1sm

For Sale
Call of Duty Ghosts XBO sealed - $14.00 PP Gift shipped CONUS

Want to Buy
Ryse: Son of Rome XBO digital
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood XBO digital

This might work.

Neogaf Plus seller!

WTS

Ryse: Son of Rome Xbox One Digital Code - $19.50

$40 in PSN credit - 10% off

20th Anniversary PS4 New and Sealed - $1500 shipped expedited with tracking info. Will ship international, but cost might go up depending on shipping charges.

Accept paypal gift.

Invis

leaving positive seller feedback for Invis who sent me an awesome condition Original DS with charger, box and inserts for a very nice price, thanks a lot

Positive buyer feedback for wiibomb. Communication was great and I'm glad you're satisfied!

ILoveBish

Hey guys, finally found some time, so took pictures of everything i have to sell. Reason for selling all of this stuff, is literally i no longer have much time to game, between work, cooking, gym and life, i hardly have time anymore. All of these goodies are better used by someone else, and i would love to make some room in the house. Because of this, a lot of the stuff is very well priced to move. Please understand. Just a heads up that i'll ship ASAP, but with the holidays and what not, i might not get anything out till the beginning of the year.

Any questions, please pm me. I have higher res and even more pics of everything, posted lower res and not as many pics to not take up so much bandwidth.

Xbox Day One package - $120 shipped with tracking.

Sealed Day One controller
Day One Achievement
14-day trial code
1 month live code
OEM Play and Charge kit (battery and cable included)
Xbox Logo Sticker (you know you want this)

Gamecube Mega Bundle with Wii U Adapter included - $130 + Actual Shipping (should be 12-18 bucks with tracking). SOLD!

I have a lot of gamecube stuff, i want to sell it all at once, which is why i'm packaging the Wii U Gamecube adapter with it, to move it all in one shot. Im going to give you a breakdown to show you why i think its a fair price:

1 Purple Gamecube - 5 bucks
1 Black Gamecube - 5 bucks
3 Memory Cards (59/251/1019) - 10 bucks
1 Silver GC Controller - 10 bucks
2 Purple GC Controllers - 20 bucks
2 Black GC Controllers - 20 bucks
2 GC Extension Cables + GBA Cable +DK Bongos - 20 bucks
15 games - 15 bucks
Wii U GC Adapter - 25 bucks

Games are: Call Of Duty 2 Big Red One, Donkey Konga, Enter The Matrix, Harry Potter and Chamber of Secrets, Lotus Challenge, Medal Of Honor Rising Sun, MX Superfly, Need For Speed Most Wanted, Need For Speed Underground 2, Soul Calibur 2 (Disc Only), Star Wars Rogue Leader, Super Monkey Ball, Tony Hawks Underground, Viewtiful Joe, Wave Race (Disc Only).

Extra Gamecube games for sale: (haven't researched pricing on these yet) SOLD!

Games are: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (2 copies), Metroid Prime 1 and 2, Pikmin, Harvest Moon Wonderful Life, Mario Kart Double Dash (2 copies, disc only), Resident Evil 0 and 4, Super Smash Bros Melee (3 copies, disc only), Soul Calibur 2, Zelda Ocarina Time.

QqLBXvQ.jpg

Playstation 1 Setup - $25 + Actual Shipping (should be 12 or less with tracking). PENDING!

Playstation 1 System (SPCH-5501)
White OEM Controller
Memory Card
14 Games

Games include:

ATV Quad Power Racing, Devil Dice, Driver 1 and 2, Ford Truck Mania, Gex Enter The Gecko, Grand Theft Auto, Mat Hoffmans Pro BMX, Need For Speed V-Rally, Phix The Adventure, Ridge Racer, Soviet Strike, Tekken, Tekken 3.

PS3 and Xbox 360 Games - $30 + Actual Shipping (should be 8 or so with tracking).

11 PS3 games all complete unless stated otherwise, and Injustice for Xbox 360 still sealed).

Games include:

Injustice Xbox 360 (Sealed), Call Of Duty Black Ops, Call Of Duty 4 MW, Call Of Duty MW2, God Of War 3, God Of War Collection, God Of War Origins Collection (Disc Only), Resistance 3, Soul Calibur 5 (No manual), Street Fighter X Tekken, Super Street Fighter 4, Time Crisis Razing Storm (Missing manual).

PSP-2000 Slim CFW Bundle - $80 Shipped.

Silver PSP-2000 (In very good shape, has typical wear/tear, battery keeps charge but not forever like a new battery would, running the latest and best CFW, ready to go)
OEM Sony Component Cable
Aftermarket Composite Cable
Aftermarket Charger
Sandisk 1 gig Card
PhotoFast CR-5400 Card (you can install 2 Microsd cards together and make a big one)
4 Games

Games included:

Ace Combat X (Japanese Version), Prinny, Silent Hill Origins, Star wars Battlefront (No Case).

Dreamcast setup (Pricing will be listed below for what i've come up with so far, plz forgive me for not having it all ready). - SOLD!

Dreamcast system
2 Controllers (White, watermelon)
2 VMUs (Green, Blue)
Treamcast VGA Cable
Generations Demo Disc
$80 shipped With Tracking.

Games:

Armada, Crazy Taxi, Dead or Alive 2, Elemental Gimmick Gear, Evolution - The World Of Sacred Device, Hydro Thunder, Jet Grind Radio, Phantasy Star Online, Sega Smash Pack Vol 1, Skies Of Arcadia, Sonic Adventure (2 copies), Street Fighter 3 Third Strike, Sword Of The Berserk Guts Rage, Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2, Virtua Tennis.

If you want games with the system i will make sure they're really cheap comparable to market value. Otherwise i'd like to sell the system first with or without games before i start selling off the games.

2 32 GB HP Touchpads with Touchstone Charger running CM11 - $250 shipped for everything).

2 32 Gig HP Touchpads running CM11 Android 4.4.4 (Both have the very common cracked speaker housing, affects nothing when it comes to performance and really hard to see). Both run terrific and since they're 4:3, awesome for emulation.
Official Touchstone Wireless Charger + brand new oem wall charger).
2 Official HP Cases (about a month old each)
Both have screen protectors, one is much newer then the other, extra screen protectors included.
One has a carbon fiber skin installed, the other doesn't.
2 Verizon Tablet Travel Cases also included.

And finally, something i actually do not want to sell, but i'm going to put it out there.

Wavebird + Wii U GC Adapter Bundle - $200 shipped. SOLD.

4 Wavebirds with 4 receivers, Wii U GC adapter.

Got this for Dolphin, but it might be better for it to go to a new home.

The only thing i'm looking for in trade is a cheap Nvidia Shield Portable (i would put the value of one at $100 as what it is worth to me). Otherwise, paypal only. If you're in the southern california area near anaheim, local pickup is also ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom