• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgco86

This is probably a long shot, but I'll give it a go anyway. I'm looking to buy the camera stand (and if possible the rest of the brochures in that baggie) from the 20th Anniversary PS4. As far as I'm aware, only US and Canadian sets come with the camera stand. Thanks!

I'd be interested in getting a complete US/CA set too for the right price, but bear in mind since I'm in Singapore, Paypal fees + Shipping + Insurance + the unfavorable exchange rate are really limiting what I can offer.

Bumping this up. Please let me know if you'd like to sell the camera stand + brochures from your 20th Anniversary PS4.

I've got a copy of the Turok: Rage Wars N64 gray cart variant. The imprint on the back shows 07A. Looking to get around $110 shipped for it. PM if interested. :)

ffulNRvl.jpg

o3wgfVFl.jpg

zychi

Banned
WTS $40 Amazon GC
Looking for $40 Paypal

Hoping someone will help me out considering tons of people buy stuff on Amazon

I have a $40 Amazon Gift Card I wanna convert into cash. Basically I'm hoping someone who is planning on buying something off Amazon anyways will buy the card off me for face value.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
trading-

PS4- Keep my games pristine both the cases and the discs

- nba2k15
- shadows of mordor

Looking for ps4 games or gift cards!

Also as always selling B+N gift cards for very cheap and T500RS+wheel stand

edit-

WTS $40 Amazon GC
Looking for $40 Paypal

Hoping someone will help me out considering tons of people buy stuff on Amazon

I have a $40 Amazon Gift Card I wanna convert into cash. Basically I'm hoping someone who is planning on buying something off Amazon anyways will buy the card off me for face value.

would you take 80$ to barnes and noble?

Psxdad

WTB:

Playstation Gold Headset (New or Like New)

WTS:

PS1:
Final Fantasy 7 - Disc Only, Greatest Hits
Ape Escape - Disc Only, Greatest Hits

I also have a $25 Gamestop Gift Card I'd be willing to trade.

WTS:

Diddy Kong, Captain Falcon, and Little Mac amiibos

Diddy Kong - $17 shipped
Captain Falcon - $27 shipped
Little Mac - $24 shipped

Or buy the lot for $62 shipped

If you feel like you can make me a fair offer, please do. At least looking to get back to what I paid.

badbrains

WTS MSI Gaming Edition GTX 770. Looking for PayPal / Google Wallet. $190~ SHIPPED.

http://imgur.com/a/gzfXL

Perfect working condition, owned for less than 5 months with no overclocking done. Kept in a well ventilated case, smoke free home.

NeoGAF Plus B/S.

dmix90

WTS
PRICE LIST - there are few google forms including MAKE A REQUEST and MAKE AN ORDER + more detailed info about each gift.
Don't forget that you can use search function( CTRL + F )
If i confused some numbers or screwed somewhere else please let me know :D

If you have any questions feel free to ask via steam, pm or skype also there is a FAQ document.

Feel free to join my steam group.

! All listed games/software(in this post) are region free and available in multiple languages(you can see full list at store page for each item)
! If you see pre-purchase bonuses on store page you will receive them as well

Type: Steam Gifts | Payment: PayPal
  • Dungeon Defenders II - 3 copies left

Price: $7.99
  • Viscera Cleanup Detail - 2 copies left

Price: $3.49
Type: GOG Gifts | Payment: PayPal
  • The Witcher Adventure Game

Price: $6.99
  • Divinity: Original Sin

Price: $15.99
  • Pillars of Eternity

Price: $19.99, $24.99(Champion Edition)
  • Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms

Price: $13.99
  • Lumino City

Price: $9.99
  • This War of Mine

Price: $11.99
  • Dead State

Price: $9.99
  • Dreamfall Chapters

Price: $13.99
  • Age of Wonders 3

• Wasteland 2

• The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

Price: $11.99

Contact me on , or
Note: if I did not respond to your message within 8 hours, there is a high chance that i am not received the message, please send again, contact me on steam or use google forms.

* - sale price

Thanks everyone for your feedback!

maxcriden

Want to Buy

Your charming, preferably disc-only GCN and PS2 games. The weird, underrated gems preferably, but any I'm open to. They do not have to be disc-only. I'm NeoGAF+ for buying and selling. I'm in the US but open to int'l offers as well.

Wii Point Cards

Do you have some extra point cards burning a hole in your digital wallet? Looking to buy a bunch of these. Thanks!

I also have a MacBook Air charger for sale if anyone is interested, opened but brand new.

Want to Sell

Zelda: Twilight Princess GCN CIB - solid condition, black label - offers welcome, not looking for a windfall just a happy home for the game 😃

ptown

Paypal and shipping within US Continental preferred (all prices include shipping). Please note: I can only ship out only on Saturdays.

Tatsunoko vs Capcom (Wii, removed plastic wrap, but never played) $18

Silver/Gray Nintendo 3DS LL + Dairantou Smash Brothers (JPN 3DS "XL" and JPN copy of Super Smash Bros for 3DS, lightly used, PLEASE NOTE: No AC adapter and system is set up, you'll have to navigate the Japanese menus if you want to set it up yourself) $100

Qanba Q4 Q4RAF Ice Blue PS3 & Xbox 360 & PC Joystick (Fightstick, never opened/used) $180

Random leather wallet with key rings (bought in Japan, make offer)

I've got cards for the digital downloads of Assassin's Creed: Unity & AC: Black Flag on Xbox One.

Two cards available. Will message you the codes so you can download them right away.

Just looking for $20. Ideally, I'll take it on an Amazon card. Let me know if you're interested!

NeoGaf Plus member here. Looking to trade The Lego Movie Videogame digital code for the PS TV/PS Vita systems.(You need a U.S. PSN account to redeem it.) I'm looking to trade it for any of the following U.S. digital download PS4 codes, Destiny, Dragon Age Inquisition or PSN money codes.

Lancelot

I've got cards for the digital downloads of Assassin's Creed: Unity & AC: Black Flag on Xbox One.

Two cards available. Will message you the codes so you can download them right away.

Just looking for $20. Ideally, I'll take it on an Amazon card. Let me know if you're interested!

Is it Black Flag and Unity, both for $20?

Have a 20th anniversary playstation 4. Opened it ran it once put it back in the box. Might pick up one of the recent bundles from best buy or wherever.

If anyone is interested pm me offers.

Moze

Banned
Selling

Like new Nintendo 2DS (ntsc) - $80

Original box and charger included. Everything works as promised. It was only used to do the initial set-up and that's it. Pushmo and Wario Land are included.

PM for images.

FacelessSamurai

..but cry so much I wish I had some

PMed you, haven't heard back! (unless you won't take paypal)

I got some digital movie codes for sale. Asking $3.50 each (unless noted). All are UltraViolet codes unless noted:

007 Skyfall
American Pie*
Batman Begins*
Casper
Cloud Atlas
Djando Unchained
Dragon Tattoo*
Dredd*
Horrible Bosses*
Inception (iTunes) - $2.50
Last Stand (iTunes + UV)
Lawless
Looper
Man of Steel
Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol*
Pacific Rim
Rick & Morty: Season 1 - $15
The Amazing Spiderman*
The Big Lebowski*
The Dark Knight Rises
The Dark Knight*
The Fast and the Furious
The Great Gatsby
The Wolverine
Total Recall
Transformers: Age of Extinction

*Code is past expiration date but I was able to verify that they are still valid and working.

Also Steam gifts:

7 Days to Die - $10
TF2 Mann Co. Supply Crate Key x5 - $2.40 each (or trade me a game :eek:)

Asking for PayPal (family/friends payment or you pay fees)

WANTS:
PayPal
Dengeki Bunko FIGHTING CLIMAX (JPN) for PS3

Want to Sell

$50 PSN cards for $40 on PayPal. I have five of them. I got these cards as a gift for Christmas and I don't need them. I'll just email you the codes when you buy them.

All out of codes

HAVE:
Xbox Slim 250GB console w/ 3 controllers, original box, etc. (will trade for Vita or Wii U)
Modded SF4 360 fightstick w/ sanwa buttons
Softmodded Wii console w/ multiple controllers
PSX Final Fantasy 8 (CIB, black label)
PSX Final Fantasy 9 (CIB, Black Label)
PSX Parasite Eve (CIB, Greatest hits)
Wii Super Mario Galaxy 2
Wii Okami
Wii Sports
PS2 Neo Contra
PSP Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core
PS4 nba 2k15
PS2 Linux install kit (case and disk 1 only)
NES Mario 3
SNES Super Tennis
GEN Tournament Golf (case and cart)
PS3 Uncharted 2 GOTY greatest hits (CIB)
360 Halo 4
OG XBOX Sega Rally/Jet Set Radio Future
OG XBOX Fable Lost Chapters
3DS Shinobi

Accessories:
Wii Nyko Perfect Shot attachment
Wii Wireless Sensor Bar
Wii Motion Plus Dongle
Wii remotes white/black
Wii Nyko Dual Charging station with battery packs and back covers

WANTS:

Wolfenstein PS4
Lightening Force GEN
Kickmaster NES
Skyblazer SNES
Marvel war of the gems snes
Soul Blazer SNES
SNES Final Fantasys
Vita console and mem card
Wii U Console
3DS Zelda Ocarina
PayPal, PSN content/credit, eShop credit, PS3 games
Retro games specifically NES, SNES, Genesis, TG16

hitsugi

WTB: an affordable GPU!

Hit me up with anything in the $90-100-ish range. Currently looking at an R9 270 for $90.. perhaps I should just buy that?

WTB: Perfect working Kinect for Xbox One - Looking to pay no more than 80. Paypal

Also have a Fizzie plush from SSO. Pictures available upon request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom