• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

n64coder

WTS - part of my Microsoft Office 365 subscription.

Entitles person to use 365 for 1 year on 1 PC/Mac and 1 Tablet. Also comes with 1TB of OneDrive storage. Will be unlimited storage at some point for Office 365 subscribers. Will have option to renew next year at same price if there's no price increase. Looking for $20, paypal gift.

Positive seller feedback for hitgirl
Sold me a copy of Wii U Super Smash Bros for a fair price. Great communication, fast shipping. Would do business with again.

e_orosco

Neo Member
WTS
I have 13 positive buyer feedbacks from some XBL credits (134 $5 each) from last month.
Everything is brand new and sealed.
Halo: The Master Chief Collection Sold
GTA5 Sold
Dead Rising 3 Vanilla $23
Ryse Vanilla $20
Forza 5 Vanilla $23
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon Sold
Mario Kart 7 Sold
Mario 3D Land $25
Zombi U $20
Blue 2DS $80
Pokemon X $30
Pokemon Y $30
Nunchucks $10 a piece
3DS Black Sold
Castlevania LOS 2 $20
Killzone Shadowfall $20
Zelda A Link Between Worlds $30
Xbox One Controller $46
Turtle Beach Ear Force X32 Digital Headset $60
Run Factory 3 DS Offers will listen
Harvest Moon 8-10 (only selling as an add on thing)
Pikmin 3 Just putting this here in case anyone wants to pay what new copies go for

I accept paypal. If you buy multiple items I can be somewhat flexible on pricing (ie both Pokemon for 50 etc.) Just pm me and we can talk :) Every price I listed is just a starting off point. Also I'm a Vegas local if anyone doesn't wanna deal with shipping.
rLqyRy1l.jpg

44lGhnol.jpg

3yroQBYl.jpg

STCOSAVl.jpg

TMlybhel.jpg

6UItPKol.jpg

Leatherface

Would depend on the games and price honestly. What are you thinking? And I'm down to know what games you have.

Sorry for the delay. I meant to post them last night but have been wrapped up in Christmas madness at the homefront unfortunately. I will try to get them all up tonight. Still trying to figure out a price. It will be decent though. I'm not looking to make a ton of money off this. As far as games are concerned. Most of the big titles are included. In fact I'd say 80% of the games in the package are good to great games. 20% are okay- stinkers.

maxcriden

Sorry for the delay. I meant to post them last night but have been wrapped up in Christmas madness at the homefront unfortunately. I will try to get them all up tonight. Still trying to figure out a price. It will be decent though. I'm not looking to make a ton of money off this. As far as games are concerned. Most of the big titles are included. In fact I'd say 80% of the games in the package are good to great games. 20% are okay- stinkers.

LOL the edit. I'm most interested in the "okay" games because those tend to be the hidden gems!

My math was off after rescanning my pile. haha. I have some rarer gems in there like Lost Kingdoms and Metal Arms, Beyond Good and Evil, Timesplitters 2, Viewtiful Joe

Yeah let us know please! I actually have a gamecube already but still sometimes some games are too good to pass up. :p

Anyone selling black flag for the xbox one?

WTS Cowboy Bebop Limited edition from Amazon. Looking for 185 shipped via paypal. Hit me up if you're interested. It's still sealed and in perfect condition.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
WTB

PSN Japanese codes closer to the current exchange rate rather than the $1 ~ ¥100 several code sites are doing. PM me.

Does anyone have any $15 Google Play codes for cheaper? Wanting to get The Interview and trying to save money.

(I know I posted within the past 150 posts but it's for a new thing ;))

I have an unopened copy of Smash Wii U that I will sell for $40 shipped.

I'm also looking to sell a Friday and Sunday pass for PAX EAST 2015.

PM me if interested.

NeoGAF Plus seller! Buy with confidence. All prices include shipping within the United States and I accept PayPal payments only. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted.

Want:

PayPal

FOR SALE:

Thief (PS4) - $12
Bayonetta 2 (sealed) - $40
DriveClub (sealed) - $35
Blue Snowball Microphone Ice - $30
Scarface Blu-ray Limited Edition (steelbook) - $10
Game of Thrones Season 2 DVD - $10

PM me if interested in purchasing these shoes (great condition):

Air Jordan 11 Retro Cool Grey- Size 9
Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG White/Gym Red (Europe only release) - Size 9
Air Jordan 12 Retro Taxi - Size 8.5
Nike SB Dunk High Thai Temple Eric Koston - Size 9.5
Lebron VII Christ the King - Size 9
Lebron 8 V/2 Low Sprite - Size 9

Sch1sm

Positive Seller Feedback for BernardoOne. Picked up Alien: Isolation from him. Quick transaction, no snags. Extremely positive, even.

My math was off after rescanning my pile. haha. I have some rarer gems in there like Lost Kingdoms and Metal Arms, Beyond Good and Evil, Timesplitters 2, Viewtiful Joe

I'm at least interested to see what you have and what you are looking to get. I have a fairly extensive collection already but I'm always looking to add to it.

GravyButt

Hey amigo; did you see that suggestion above about trying to buy XBL digital credit at a discount? That could work for you too!
Yessir. Was thinking that but due to time constraints and possibly not getting deal done soon ill just buy it digital full price. Thank you sir!

<<<WTS>>>
Anime Lot -asking for $70 shipped for all 4 collections
  • Samurai 7
  • Basilisk
  • Phantom-Requiem for the Phantom
  • Samurai Champloo

Movie Lot-asking for $30 shipped for whole lot
  • Braveheart
  • Only God Forgives
  • Hero
  • Startrek into darkness with slipcover
  • Cloud Atlas with slipcover
  • Mongol
  • Red Cliff

IMG_20141109_141953_zpse521cc72.jpg

IMG_20141213_122446_zps83f24216.jpg

All items in excellent conditions with slipcovers and all the original material.
I am have 7+ positive seller rating.

omgkitty

WTB: GBA Player for Gamecube - I know that seemingly everyone has lost their disc for this thing, so it's kind of hard to find a complete set. I also need a Gamecube as well.

I got this old Klipsch 4.1 Promedia speaker set. It is the original version not the upgraded controls one. It has some miles on it but everything is good except for one of the satellite speakers sounding flaky and having a busted cover from multiple drops. I have no use for this set and want to unload it. I currently run a 2.1 Klipsch for my PC.

Working subs alone are priced over $100 on ebay so I think if you cover shipping plus $80 for everything it should be a good deal. A disclaimer, I know shit about audio so my definition of good may be way different from an enthusiast's. But I can take pics or make recordings or something if you need that information.

I also have a sealed standard edition of Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner Soul Hackers for 3DS. I will cover shipping it to you mainland US for $15.

I take payment in eShop or Steam codes.

Have a nice one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom