• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've thought about keeping my 20th anniverary PS4 over the last few days, but priorites are telling me I have a student loan payment coming up and it would be nice to lower the interest rate a bit going forward.

So, I'm selling my PS4 20th anniversary console. I'll ship through the buyers carrier of choice if available to me and provide tracking and insurance. I'm asking 1400.

16121669242_2f5b4a452e_b.jpg

I was seriously tempted to check the number and just see the engraving in person, but I didn't open it :/ so it's still sealed.

Rafroel

It doesn't help now but Rakuten had it for $35 yesterday. They go on sale there pretty frequently thanks to discount codes
Damn, I can't believe I missed that. $35 was my magic number to bite the bullet. Do you know if they were delivering the codes, or emailing them?

NoRéN

Damn, I can't believe I missed that. $35 was my magic number to bite the bullet. Do you know if they were delivering the codes, or emailing them?

Make an account on slickdeals(free) and set deal alerts for it so you can get notified when something you want goes on sale.

GQman2121

Banned
When the network gets back up and running, I'm looking to trade $30 in US PSN codes for the equivalent in EU PSN bucks.

Anyone in PAL land looking to trade?

NoRéN

WTS
Nvidia Pick Your Path code - SOLD
- Your choice of Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4, or The Crew

Club Nintendo Animal Crossing Poster Set - $15 shipped
-sealed set

Plenty of positive feedback here.
Payment by amazon gift card only.
PM with questions.

maxcriden

Want to Buy

Your charming, preferably disc-only GCN and PS2 games. The weird, underrated gems preferably, but any I'm open to. They do not have to be disc-only. I'm NeoGAF+ for buying and selling. I'm in the US but open to int'l offers as well.

Wii Point Cards

Do you have some extra point cards burning a hole in your digital wallet? Looking to buy a bunch of these. Thanks!

I also have a MacBook Air charger for sale if anyone is interested, opened but brand new.

Selling Nintendo VC codes for substantially less than half payment via paypal:

Wii U:

+ Kirby's Dreamland 3.
+ Metroid.

Wii

+ Super Mario Kart.
+ 1080 Degree Snowboarding.

3DS.

+ A Kappa's Tail.
+ Kid Icarus.
+ Bird's & Beans.
+ Radar Mission.

* Send me a PM, not always near a terminal but don't worry i 'll eventually answer.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

XBox Live Gold Subscription - (AFAIK, XBox Live Gold subs aren't region locked)
Four months: $16
Eight months: $30
Twelve months: $40
Xbox_Live_Logo.png

US XBL Credit (10% Off) - Any denomination that is a multiple of $10, $15, or $25.
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

US Playstation PSN Credit: 10% Off - Any denomination that is a multiple of $10 or $75.
psn-card_1.png

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: -
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.
Remember, Wii U Digitial Deluxe Promo ends at the end of the Month!

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (353+ Total Positive Feedback!)

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
WTS:

Limited Edition Halo 4 Doritos/Mountain Dew Box (signed by members of 343 and "For Display Purposes Only") - $250 SOLD

Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit Trilogy Edition
(used, in great condition. Includes all pieces) - $8 + shipping

Foodie Fight: A Trivia Game for Serious Food Lovers
(used, in great condition. Includes all pieces) - $6 + shipping

Tangoes Puzzle Game
(used, in good condition. Box/sheath is worn. Includes all pieces) - $4 + shipping

Sahara (Fullscreen) DVD - $1 + shipping
Hidalgo (Fullscreen) DVD - $1 + shipping
Transformers Two Disc Special Edition DVD - $2 + shipping
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Widescreen) DVD - $2 + shipping
Heroes Season One DVD (great condition) - $5 + shipping
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (Four-Disc Special Extended Edition) DVD - $10 + shipping

Love, Lucy by Lucille Ball (mass market paperback) - $1.50 + shipping

Sam & Max: Season One for Wii (used but in great condition) - $9 + shipping
Wii Fit with Balance Board (used but in great condition) - $40 + shipping

1 leather (?) Hollister men's belt - $10 + shipping
1 cloth American Eagle men's double holed belt - $10 + shipping

Bionicle: Orkham (Includes all pieces) - $2 + shipping
Bionicle: Tehutti (Includes all pieces) - $2 + shipping
Bionicle: Bomonga (Includes all pieces) - $2 + shipping
Bionicle: Nidhiki (Missing a few small pieces) - $8 + shipping

I can show pictures for any of these items upon request.

~

The Sims: Vacation expansion pack for PC
The Sims: Unleashed expansion pack for PC
The Sims: Hot Date expansion pack for PC
Bicycle Games Board for PC
IBM Crayola Magic 3D Coloring Book for PC
Carnivores 2 for PC
Carnivores Ice Age for PC
Tomb Raider III for PC
Tomb Raider The Lost Artifact for PC
Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace for PC
MotoGP 06 for Xbox 360

Pictures

Any/all of the games are free, you just pay the shipping!

I don't know how reasonable this is, but I figured I'd throw it out there and see what happens.

I have a new, in box, Villager Amiibo.

I want a copy of Smash for WiiU.

Like I said, maybe it's a long shot, but who knows?

I have Plus seller status, and several positive buyer feedback ratings.

PM me if you're interested in working something out.

Pm sent

ryuen

YD3607gl.png

20th Anniversary Sony Playstation - $1600 shipped (OBO, prefer to only ship domestically)

If you're in the Bay Area and can meet up, I'm open to that as well.

AwRy108

POSITIVE SELLER FEEDBACK for:

e_orosco: sold me an XBone game for a great price, then shipped it quickly and safely.

Mark5130: sold me PSN credit for a nice discount, and then delivered the code right away.

Two more great GAF'ers to do business with.

WTB: Battlefield 4 Premium (Xbox One)

Looking for only your finest offers gents. PM me please.

(I might be interested in the standard edition for the right price as well)

Would anybody be interested in the Destiny limited edition for the PS4?

I used the DLC codes, but everything else is good to go.

Would throw in the collector's edition of the guide as well for the right deal as well.

Let me know.

Want To Sell: Codes for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and Assassin's Creed: Unity for Xbox One.

Selling both together for $25. Must be bought through PayPal.

Dis3ngag3d

Unconfirmed Member
Have a 20th anniversary playstation 4. Opened it ran it once put it back in the box. Might pick up one of the recent bundles from best buy or wherever.

If anyone is interested pm me offers.

20th Anniversary Sony Playstation - $1600 shipped (OBO, prefer to only ship domestically)

If you're in the Bay Area and can meet up, I'm open to that as well.

Man these are popping up all over now that I got scammed lol. Definitely not the same price range though I'm sure. Good luck with sale guys.

WTB Xbox One Kinect 70-80 shipped to the midwest USA.

WTS - Fizzie Plush from Sunset Overdrive. Limited edition won through a promo, selling on eBay for quite a bit. Send me offers.

Leatherface

UPDATE: THE GC BUNDLE HAS BEEN SOLD!! It is in Process now. Thanks for the interest everyone!!

Okay GAF, sorry for the delay with this. Below is the Gamecube bundle I was talking about putting up for sale. I am asking $150 for the bundle. This is my entire collection. If you want specific items in this bundle you'll have to purchase the whole thing. Sorry in advance, I just don't have the time or energy to get rid of these piece by piece. So, without further delay:

JUSvBdb.jpg

mQx6gvW.jpg

Included:

Games

01. Zelda Collectors Edition
02. Zelda Wind Waker
03. Pikmin 2
04. Starfox Adventures
05. Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
06. Metroid Prime
07. Metroid Prime: Echoes
08. Metal Arms: Glitch in the System
09. Time Splitters 2
10. Soul Calibur 2
11. Bloody Roar
12. FZero GX
13. Donkey Kong Jungle Beat (w/ bongos)
14. Beyond Good and Evil
15. Viewtiful Joe
16. Beach Spikers
17. Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters
18. Super Smash Bros: Melee
19. Waverace: Bluestorm
20. Ikaruga
21. Burnout
22. Star Wars: Rogue Leader
23. Star Wars: Rebel Strike (Bonus/Demo Disc)
24. Star Wars: Rebel Strike
25. Hunter: The Reckoning
26. I-Ninja
27. Super Monkey Ball
28. Super Monkey Ball 2
29. Eternal Darkness
30. Resident Evil: Remake
31. Resident Evil 0
32. Resident Evil 4
33. Sonic Adventure DX
34. Sonic Adventure Battle 2
35. Dead to Rights
36. SpiderMan: The Movie
37. Mario Kart: Double Dash
38. Super Mario Sunshine
39. Luigi's Mansion
40. Lost Kingdoms
41. Baulders Gate: Dark Alliance
42. Smugglers Run: Warzones
43. Robotech: Battlecry
44. Outlaw Golf
45. Dave Mira Freestyle BMX 2
46. The Sims
47. 007: Nightfire
48. 007: Agent Under Fire
49. Pac Man World 2
50. Pac Man Fever
51. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
52. Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
53. Aggressive Inline
54. Bomberman Generation

Hardware

* 1 Black Gamecube system /w broadband adapter :p
* 2 Black official Gamecube controllers
* 1 3rd party controller w/ turbo
* 1 High Quality Monster A/V Cable (Super Video)
* 1 Standard Official A/V Cable (RCA) (not pictured)
* 1 Official Gamecube power brick
* 1 Bongo (for use with Donkey Kong Junglebeat game)
* 1 snap on LCD Monitor w/ A/V built in and power adapter (snaps on to the GC to make it portable-ish)
* 1 Gamecube controller extender cable
* 1 official Nintendo Memory Card (empty)
* 1 very large 3rd party memory card (not sure of exact size but will fit PLENTY of saves)

BONUS: All games I have ever saved have been on the 3rd party memory card. They are all still intact, INCLUDING FZERO GX ---> ALL TRACKS, VEHICLE PARTS, AND EVEN AX TRACKS!!!! I played this last night so I can confirm that the card is working and has the FZERO data SAVED! If you haven't played the hidden FZERO AX CUP yet this is your chance. It is AWESOME!!!!

Asking: $150 for bundle

Also selling:

2 EVGA 560TI Graphics Cards
1 for $60 or $100 for the pair.
Both were moderately used but taken care of and still have plenty of life left in them.

Fn0isr5.jpg

If interested please PM me. I accept PAYPAL. I will be shipping everything out this coming week for anything sold this weekend. Shipping is to be covered by purchaser. I will ship either by UPS or USPS (whatever is preferred by you). Continental US residents only please!

Thank you!

UPDATE: THE GC BUNDLE HAS BEEN SOLD!! It is in Process now. Thanks for the interest everyone!!

Leatherface

3 people have asked to purchase the GC bundle already! I have responded to the first inquiry. If that person doesn't respond in a little bit I will go on to the next person. Thanks for the interest everyone! I'm a little sad letting this go but at least it's going to GAF so it's in good hands. :)

ekgrey

damn, helluva deal for someone on that bundle. :D

note to thread at large: i'll volunteer to help updating the feedback list at least 3-4 nights a week if needed. maybe with enough folks working together in rotation we can keep it to no more than 24 hours behind?

whomever works on this currently, feel free to PM me if you want help! i'd be happy to pitch in for the community.

dodgeme

Ive got a 360 E for sale that I picked up on Black Friday. Thought I was gonna use it more but have no need for it with the current gen consoles and my gaming pc. Mainly bought it as me and some friends were on a Black Ops Zombie binge but that's over now. The console has probably seen maybe 4-5 hours at most since I've bought it, basically still brand new.

It does come with a 250gb hard drive with it, this is a carry over from one of my old 360's so I took the hard drive out of the shell and placed it in the console. Works just fine and I left all the games on it, some of which I did redownload and were license transfered over. Including for sure Borderlands 2, Metal Slug 3 and the COD dlc's that I had owned. I don't plan on buying another 360 so most of the stuff should stay with the console, I didn't redownload everything so you'll have to go through and delete what doesn't work if you want any of it.

I want rid of the games with this as well so included is MW2 and Black Ops, both are the steelbook releases, don't have the complete collectors editions with them, just the steelbooks. There is a cheap XBL communicator mic as well. I can also include an HDMI cable if you need one. Oh yeah I never used the Peggle 2 code either so thats in there as well.

Here's some pictures

For a price I'd really just like what I have in it back out of it so I am looking for around $150 shipped for it, but I will listen to offers if your interested. So send me a PM if you want to discuss.

Quake1028

For Sale
Assassin's Creed Unity XBO (digital code) - $20.00 PP Gift
Call of Duty Ghosts XBO sealed - $14.00 PP Gift shipped CONUS

Want to Buy
Ryse: Son of Rome XBO digital
Sunset Overdrive XBO digital
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood XBO digital

I am +17 on the feedback list as a seller.

Rafroel

WTB: $10 PSN Code at a discount.

Essentially, I wanna get Ground Zeroes while it's cheap, but being that I'm outside the US, I can't use my local credit card. PM me, or if the game or a code can be 'gifted', I'll buy that off you instead.

Edit: Bought!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom