• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dis3ngag3d

Unconfirmed Member
Negative Feedback for Kyo645.

I got pulled in by the 20th Anniversary PS4 he was selling. The very same one that he was selling to BeEatNU. After no responses to my messages after the PS4 was supposed to have shipped from Sony to him and seeing that others have had the same issues with him and he apparently tried to sell the same thing to another person I have disputed the transaction on Paypal(thankfully I paid fees and sent it NOT as a gift). I wish I could give more than just one negative feedback. I will change this to Neutral or remove it altogether if he comes back with a reasonable explanation and refund. His last message to me was on 13 Dec and he hasn't responded since even though he has logged in since that day.

Positive seller feedback for LQX. Sold me a Hori case for my 3DSXL at a good price. Great communication, quick shipping, and item arrived in great shape. Would happily do business with him/her in the future.

Edit:

WTB: Smash Club Nintendo code for 3DS.

_RT_

Parting with some classic PS2 games.
zNEjoWYl.jpg

I have no idea what a fair asking price would be, so if someone can come up with a cool idea, or does something to help someone out during the holidays, I'll ship them off to you for free (shipping in the US only).

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Negative feedback for Kyo645

Kyo645 still has not contacted m ran out the ps4 purchase I've made from him.
He logs in daily while not responding to emails nor PMs. I've had to open a paypal claim previously and he has not replied to that. It also seems that user Dis3ngag3d was scammed also into buying the same PS4. It should be noted that dude is a scammer and no one should be doing business with him. I've paid for said item on the 13th just like Dis3ngag3d did and we both have not heard back from him at all since the 13th.

We should not have anyone in the Gaffer community who is scamming users for their money. I've done tons of business here on BST, I like to this I helped out a lot so this bothers me that people like Kyo645 is scamming people around Christmas for their hard earned money.

I've already made an PayPal claim against him. Anyone who has purchased something and not heard anything back please reply here and let everything know.

Thanks for your time.

MUnited83

For you.
Selling PC Steam games:

header.jpg

Alien Isolation Preorder Key(includes tf2 items and some preorder dlcs) - 15$ (LIMITED TIME SALE)

header.jpg

The Talos Principle - 24.5$ (last copy)
Paradox Platinum Pack ( Cities in Motion 2, Crusader Kings II, Europa Universalis IV, Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition, Magicka, Warlock 2: The Exiled ) - 12$ or 7 Sacks of Gems

header.jpg

Primal Carnage Extinction - 6$

All region free.

Negative feedback for Kyo645

Kyo645 still has not contacted m ran out the ps4 purchase I've made from him.
He logs in daily while not responding to emails nor PMs. I've had to open a paypal claim previously and he has not replied to that. It also seems that user Dis3ngag3d was scammed also into buying the same PS4. It should be noted that dude is a scammer and no one should be doing business with him. I've paid for said item on the 13th just like Dis3ngag3d did and we both have not heard back from him at all since the 13th.

We should not have anyone in the Gaffer community who is scamming users for their money. I've done tons of business here on BST, I like to this I helped out a lot so this bothers me that people like Kyo645 is scamming people around Christmas for their hard earned money.

I've already made an PayPal claim against him. Anyone who has purchased something and not heard anything back please reply here and let everything know.

Thanks for your time.

Thanks for the heads up. There should be a sticky thread with a list of members that received negative feedback.

ClearData

Have a 20th anniversary playstation 4. Opened it ran it once put it back in the box. Might pick up one of the recent bundles from best buy or wherever.

If anyone is interested pm me offers.

You opened it? Doesn't that hurt the collectors value? Sorry. I don't have a lot of experience with collectibles so I'm probably wrong. Good get with a 20 Anniv. PS4. I didn't manage to snag one.

Thanks for the heads up. There should be a sticky thread with a list of members that received negative feedback.

There's a spreadsheet in the OP that contains all feedback for trades in this thread. Sometimes it takes a little bit of time for it to get updated, but it's usually done fairly quickly. Plus, if a member has just recently earned Negative feedback, you are definitely going to be reading about it within the past few pages.

Not that any more evidence is really needed at this point, but Kyo645 also tried selling me the PS4, but thankfully I didn't bite. Kinda sucks, since I'm pretty sure they've had positive trade feedback here before. Guess they were just biding their time for something like this. Really hope nobody paid him with PayPal Gift...

RuBisCO

Neo Member
Wanting to sell NVIDIA in-game credit promotion:

- 20$ for 50$ in-game Infinite Crisis
- 20$ for 50$ in-game Strife
- 20$ for 50$ in-game War Thunder

I just kinda want to offload these so I'm open to offers. Please PM for details.

Athreous

I'm looking for these PS4 games, come good xmas prices! =D

GTA V Digital/Physical

Driveclub Digital/Physical

Infamous 2nd Son Digital/Physical

Positive seller feedback for Josephl64 sold me Pokemon stadium 2, banjo kazoos and donkey kong 64 for a great price and kept great communication with me the whole time.

Fireblend

Banned
I'm surprised Kyo465 has lasted this long here on GAF. What he's doing is nothing short of a scam operation from the posts I've seen, and he's just taking advantage of people who don't dig too much into GAFers who post here before going through with a transaction. I always make sure to search for previous feedback for whoever I'm going to conduct business with, but I'm sure some people don't out of the principle that this is a closed community with supposedly trustworthy members, and the feedback system isn't that "visible" unless you go out of your way to check it. Either way that's no excuse for the lack of communication that's common to all feedback posts.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
There's a spreadsheet in the OP that contains all feedback for trades in this thread. Sometimes it takes a little bit of time for it to get updated, but it's usually done fairly quickly. Plus, if a member has just recently earned Negative feedback, you are definitely going to be reading about it within the past few pages.

Not that any more evidence is really needed at this point, but Kyo645 also tried selling me the PS4, but thankfully I didn't bite. Kinda sucks, since I'm pretty sure they've had positive trade feedback here before. Guess they were just biding their time for something like this. Really hope nobody paid him with PayPal Gift...

Yeah I hope no one did. I know I didn't. That would be stupid of me not doing business with him before and for such a purchase like that.

People pay me with gifts before because of my track record and they are repeat customers of mine.

Iike all things you gotta use it with caution.

I'm surprised Kyo465 has lasted this long here on GAF. What he's doing is nothing short of a scam operation from the posts I've seen, and he's just taking advantage of people who don't dig too much into GAFers who post here before going through with a transaction. I always make sure to search for previous feedback for whoever I'm going to conduct business with, but I'm sure some people don't out of the principle that this is a closed community with supposedly trustworthy members, and the feedback system isn't that "visible" unless you go out of your way to check it. Either way that's no excuse for the lack of communication that's common to all feedback posts.

Funny enough I do all research and still get shitty people.
I've been fighting for a feedback system built into user profiles like other forums but I never get any support from the people who actually use the forum here.

shandy706

WTS

Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle (Steam) : Tropico 4: Apocalypse, Tropico 4: Junta Military DLC, Tropico 4: Megalopolis DLC, Tropico 4: Modern Times, Tropico 4: Pirate Heaven DLC, Tropico 4: Plantador DLC, Tropico 4: Propaganda!, Tropico 4: Quick-dry Cement DLC, Tropico 4: Steam Special Edition, Tropico 4: The Academy, Tropico 4: Vigilante DLC, Tropico 4: Voodoo DLC

It's currently 75% off for $9.99, would sell for PayPal Gift of $8

When I did business with Kyo645 here about a month and a half ago I looked at his feedback. I saw it was low and he was a Junior and decided to follow through with the transaction, only via PayPal non-gift. The experience was awful, I had to file a claim with PayPal, but I did get the item. Really, the Feedback List is there for a reason. I exercised caution and I always had that peace of mind of not using PayPal Gift. I just hope this finally leads to the user being banned, as Kyo645 has been a sore spot here for a while.

When I did business with Kyo645 here about a month and a half ago I looked at his feedback. I saw it was low and he was a Junior and decided to follow through with the transaction, only via PayPal non-gift. The experience was awful, I had to file a claim with PayPal, but I did get the item. Really, the Feedback List is there for a reason. I exercised caution and I always had that peace of mind of not using PayPal Gift. I just hope this finally leads to the user being banned, as Kyo645 has been a sore spot here for a while.

I just wish the feedback list had a larger amount of updaters. It seems like it's very far behind. None of his bad feedback is showing up in the list and none of my positive feedback is showing up, so the list seems to be over a month behind.

SmokeMaxX

The list is very far behind but it's a lot of trouble to update the list so I don't blame the updaters. I do agree it'd be better if the system was automated

isitstill

I don't know how reasonable this is, but I figured I'd throw it out there and see what happens.

I have a new, in box, Villager Amiibo.

I want a copy of Smash for WiiU.

Like I said, maybe it's a long shot, but who knows?

I have Plus seller status, and several positive buyer feedback ratings.

PM me if you're interested in working something out.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I just bought a GTX 970 so I got a "pick your path" code for a choice of Farcry 4, AC: Unity or The Crew and I'm looking to trade it for £15 (GBP) Amazon.co.uk gift card (email via the UK store or it won't be redeemable by me). That's a little less than average on Reddit so I think it's a pretty good deal if you're in the market for one of these games, they're redeemable via uPlay AFAIK. I can PM you the code once the gift card arrives.

I would offer to help with the feedback list but two issues come to mind.

1) I'm still a Junior (if its an issue)
2) I don't know where it was left off at post wise.

I browse this thread multiple times a day so I know what's going on usually.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR

Yeah I wish I knew about his experience before hand. I'm going to make another push for integrated feedback. I'll make appear about it.

sphinx

the piano man
WANT TO SELL

I am selling a couple of things cause I want a PS4 and want to soften the blow to my wallet. I am based in Germany. All used games with discs in "like new" condition with booklets,

XBOX HORROR PACK

These are 4 games (I took the pic, all games NTSC)
.- Silent Hill 2 XBOX
.- Silent Hill 4 The Room XBOX (case is cracked!)
.- Condemned xbox 360
.- Dead Space Xbox 360

horrorpackgaf_zps86555f70.jpg

they are already packed! I just need a buyer

US $30 dls, complete, shipped to anywhere in US, Canada or Mexico. One time Paypal-Gift payment to my Paypal account. you'd send €25 euros which should be US $30.45.

WII PACK

These are 4 games (I took the pic, all games NTSC)
.- Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
.- Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles
.- Sin &Punishment: Star successor
.- Red Steel 2

US $30 dls, complete, shipped to anywhere in US, Canada or Mexico. One time Paypal-Gift payment to my Paypal account. you'd send €25 euros which should be US $30.45.

wiipackgaf_zps4ca64063.jpg

PSP PACK

These are 3 games
.- Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
.- Lord of Arcana
.- Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower

PSPgaf_zps5e5e17bc.jpg

US $30 dls, complete, shipped to anywhere in US, Canada or Mexico. One time Paypal-Gift payment to my Paypal account. you'd send €25 euros which should be US $30.45. These are NOT refurbs, I bought them all in stores.

BAYONETTA 1+2 FPE

Bayonetta 1+2 first print edition , new, sealed, never opened, Payment by Paypal (Gift) or Überweisung/Wire transfer if in the EU

bayonettagaf_zpsd9ccaf49.jpg

To Germany: 90 Euros
To (most) EU countries: 95 Euros
To the US: 100 Euros, according to the info I get in the "German Post" site but would have to confirm in store (check on www.xe.com for an approximate exchange rate)
To anywhere else in the world: PM for more info

PM if anything catches your interest.

Thanks!

Joe

WTS

(xb1) Forza 5 digital download code - $20 sent via PM sold!
(xb1) Sunset Overdrive: Day One Edition (played/opened/complete) - $30 shipped
(xb1) Battlefield 4 (new/sealed) - $22 shipped

(vita) Tearaway (new/sealed) - $25 shipped
(vita) PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (new/sealed) - $12 shipped
(vita) Ys: Memories of Celceta (played/opened/complete) - $22 shipped

PayPal gift, USA. PM me

I have Xbox One download codes for Black Flag and Unity. I'm thinking $10-$15 for Black Flag and $40-$45 for Unity but I'll flexible. Trading for PayPal or Amazon credit.

Heads up, you're probably looking at $8-10 for Black Flag and $25-30 for Unity.

Positive seller feedback for Mark5130. Bought his Black Flag code, sent immediately after I paid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom