• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qblivion

Selling a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate blue led/blue switch mechanical keyboard.

gDXtlYg.jpg

works fine, isnt gross or super dirty or anything.

$70 shipped to the lower 48. paypal or google wallet.

Have a barely used Xbox One controller (maybe 4 hours usage tops) that I'd like to trade straight-up for a PS4 controller in similar condition. PM me if interested.

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
Selling

I got a black japanese 3DS LL and a white japanese 3DS.

Both without AC, just the console without anything else.

50€ for the white 3DS comes with slide pad, with anti-reflection screenprotection that makes the glossy black parts inside the upper screen white.
60€ for the black 3DS LL

also willing to trade for japanese psn cards.

Shipping only to european countries. Germany 6,90€ shipping to other countries around 10-15€ for shipping with tracking number and insurance.

PM me ^_^/

Want to buy:

Pepsi Pink Cola (if someone can ship it to me for $15 or less [cost+shipping])

Want to sell:

ultraviolet/itunes codes.

We're The Millers (UV)
Argo (UV)
Horrible Bosses (UV)
The World's End (UV and/or iTunes)
Gravity (UV)
Silver Linings Playbook (UV)
Evil Dead (2013) (UV)
Fast and Furious 6 (plus vudu bonus content) (UV and/or iTunes)
Fast and Furious (UV and/or iTunes)
Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift (UV and/or iTunes)
Django Unchained (UV)
Django Unchained (iTunes)

$3 each,
$30 for all
*$25 for all codes. Offer good until the end of day Jan 1st, 2015 PST.*

Paypal gift or pay fees on individual codes. Would consider Amazon gift if you buy all codes.

WTB: Cheap PDP Trigger Grip for 1000-series/non-slim Vita
I absolutely loved mine but they were destroyed three weeks ago on a flight. I had the Vita in a case in my carry-on backpack and the grips were floating around loose. I was looking around the overheads for somewhere to place my bag when an inpatient guy behind me said "Here's a spot, I'll help you out" and took my bag and smashed it into way too small of a space. The grip twisted and bent in the middle of the frame, ruining it. I'd really like to get another one because I don't care for holding the Vita without them.

They are odd difficult to find. Your best bet is gamestops. You might find one used there.

EBay has them for like 25 I think

maxcriden

Want to Buy

Your charming, preferably cart-only SNES and GENESIS games, or disc-only GCN and PS2 games. The weird, underrated gems preferably, but any I'm open to. They do not have to be cart or disc-only. I'm NeoGAF+ for buying and selling. I'm in the US but open to int'l offers as well.

Wii Point Cards

Do you have some extra point cards burning a hole in your digital wallet? Looking to buy a bunch of these. Thanks!

I also have a MacBook Air charger for sale if anyone is interested, opened but brand new.[/QUOTE]

Quake1028

For Sale
Assassin's Creed Unity XBO (digital code) - $20.00 PP Gift
Call of Duty Ghosts XBO sealed - $14.00 PP Gift shipped CONUS

Want to Buy
Ryse: Son of Rome XBO digital
Sunset Overdrive XBO digital
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood XBO digital

I am +17 on the feedback list as a seller.

Want to Sell:

DS:
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (game cart only) - $20 shipped
Pokemon B/W Hardcover Collectors Edition Guide - $15 shipped
Pokemon W2/B2 Hardcover Collectors Edition Guide - $15 shipped

3DS
SMT IV First Run edition box, artbook/guide, and CD (No game included) - $20 shipped

Wii
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - $15 shipped
Wario Land: Shake It - $15 shipped
The Last Story - $20 shipped

PS3
Dragon Age: Inquisition - $35 shipped

TV:
Legend of Korra Books 1-3 DVDs - $15 each, or trade for Avatar: TLA books 1-3
Hannibal Season 1 DVDs - $15 shipped
Justified Season 2 DVDs - $15 shipped
Justified Season 3 DVDs - $15 shipped
Justified Season 4 Blu-Ray - $22 shipped

GAF Gold, Paypal preferred. PM for more details or photos if needed.

Street Fighter IV Fightstick USB/Xbox 360. It's barely used and still in the box. The box is in ok condition. The stick itself has barely used and functions without issue.

Asking $80 with free shipping to continental U.S. Payment via PayPal gift. I've sold things over the years on here always with great feedback. Feel free to search my post history. Pm me if interested or an offer.

Petrie

Banned
Want

WiiU titles. The New super Mario/Luigi combo. Mario 3D World. Windwaker HD. Pikmon 3. Other stuff you might want to trade that;s exclusive to the system! Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil PS4. Will consider all offers.

Have:

An HP Touchpad with case, in very good condition though it did suffer the crack issue near the speakers that they were notorious for. Has Android loaded and has been gently used its entire life. Includes charger and case. I simply don't use it enough and it deserves a good home!

3DS:

Mario Tennis
Mario Golf
Mario 3D Land (cart only)
Pokemon X
Pilotwings Resort
Star Fox 64
Luigi's Mansion
Mario Kart
Fire Emblem Awakening

PS4:
Destiny
Killzone Shadowfall
Need for Speed Rivals

Iphone 4S (Verizon) includes accessories of: car charger, bluetooth headset, vehicle mount, leather case, and various others.

PS3:

Sly HD Collection like new
God of War Collection sealed
Resistance: FoM

Handhelds:

Blue DSi with accesories

Steam Gifts:

Forge
Just Cause
Hero Academy
Faerie Solitaire
Worms
Civilization 4

Steam codes for: Titan Quest, Puzzle Agent 2, Zen Bound 2, Dawn of War II, Humble Klei Bundle Games, Humble Bundle 8

Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls for PC, new sealed

Misc:

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition: code used but everything else pristine condition

Persona 3 FES for PS2

2 copies of Lord of the Rings trilogy on Bluray new and sealed (non-extended)

2 sets of the Cards Against Humanity Limited release Xmas Expansion

A sealed copy of the Summoner Wars Master Set

Want to buy:

Pepsi Pink Cola (if someone can ship it to me for $15 or less [cost+shipping])

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Japan-PEPSI-PINK-COLA-Strawberry-Milk-1-Full-Bottle-Japanese-soda-Ichigo-NEW-/381105754945?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58bbac5341

There may be cheaper/better deals, but that was the first thing that popped up when I looked.

I'm kind of thinking about getting one myself now...

Edit: Even better: http://www.ebay.com/itm/FROM-JAPAN-Pepsi-Cola-Strawberry-Milk-Pink-LIMITED-EDITION-Collectors-item-/151522846029?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item234777254d

AgeEighty

Welp, I saw late last night that the Scott Pilgrim game had been pulled from online stores, so I rushed to gamestop.com to buy a code for the Ultimate Edition for PS3. Turns out, I already owned it.

So... anyone want to buy my PS3 code off me for $1 off ($14)? This is the digital code only, and includes all the DLC. I accept PayPal, and I won't screw you.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
I have one of the PS4 "Four Games. Pick one" codes. Choose Destiny, NBA 2K15, LBP3 or Far Cry 4. I would love to trade with someone for Driveclub, or sell it for $35.

Petrie

Banned
Welp, I saw late last night that the Scott Pilgrim game had been pulled from online stores, so I rushed to gamestop.com to buy a code for the Ultimate Edition for PS3. Turns out, I already owned it.

So... anyone want to buy my PS3 code off me for $1 off ($14)? This is the digital code only, and includes all the DLC. I accept PayPal, and I won't screw you.

Wish I had paid attention to this, would've grabbed the add-on on 360.

Dunan

NeoGAF Plus Buyer & Gold Seller
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - The Art of Eorzea: Another Dawn (Art Book) ▬ $25 Shipped

• Like New Condition
• Original Packaging Included
• Bonus Minion Code Redeemed

Gonna give Istaerion some free advertising here: this is an amazing price and should be jumped on by anyone with even the slightest interest in FFXIV or its artwork. The cover price is more than that, IIRC, and shipping from Japan would be about $12 minimum. To get it for that price in the USA... s/he's practically giving it away; someone buy this! (I already have one.)

beanman25

Selling:
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax PS3 Download Code - $23
Assassin's Creed Unity Xbox One (Physical mint with DLC unused) - $27
Super Mario World SNES cart - offer? not sure of fair price

I'm looking for a 3DS Smash Club Nintendo code and paypal.

OraleeWey

If I buyu PS+ lets say a year and put it on my US account, my other main account still gets the benefits?
Only if you set the account with Ps+ as your primary account on your Ps4. In other words, activate the account with plus to your Ps4. Your other account will get most of the benefits, like playing online and such. You won't be able to upload saves to the clouds, however.

Few items for sale no problem in me sending first if your an established trader include $2 for shipping on games and I don't mind reasonable haggling:)
Haves
*Last of Us (ps3)-$20
*GTAV (ps3 in collectors tin case but has crack through spine)-$20
*Soul Sacrifice-$12
*Tearaway-$11
*AC Vita-$10
*Ocarina of Time 3ds-$23
*NES system custom modded light skyblue with blue led comes with nano loop sound mod and a seperate new pin connector-$75 plus shipping can pm pics
*Jtag phat 360 with controller-$85 plus shipping
16gb Vita memory card-$16

Wants
Amiibos except diddy and Luigi
Bayonetta 2
WiiU GameCube adapter
Wiiu pro controller

Accepting Paypal or trades of my wants thanks for reading

Istaerion

Gonna give Istaerion some free advertising here: this is an amazing price and should be jumped on by anyone with even the slightest interest in FFXIV or its artwork. The cover price is more than that, IIRC, and shipping from Japan would be about $12 minimum. To get it for that price in the USA... s/he's practically giving it away; someone buy this! (I already have one.)

Much appreciated, I managed to sell off the entire batch not too long ago!

Selling brand new, unopened 3DS XL Yoshi Limited Edition Version for 170 US. If you want it, I'll list it on Amazon and you can buy it with your amazon account. It's about 5 dollars for flat rate USPS shipping as well.

You might want to lower your price. This is 99.99 at Target as part of the 50% discontinued item sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom