• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTB:

Gamecube:
Gotcha Force-Needs to be complete and in good condition. It's a pricey game but I am willing to pay around market value for a good copy.

If someone has this game please PM and see if we can work out a deal. Will pay with PayPal or possibly trade if I happen to have something you may be interested in (I have no problems paying all PayPal if preferred).

I thought I would check on here to see if any Gaffers are interested.

I bought two copies of Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition.

Anyone interested in taking the other copy? It is sold out everywhere but
square enix store.

Looking for $100 bucks for it.

That is the price they are selling it for on the site.
Thought I might help a Gaffer get a pre-order of the game.

WTS
3 PS1 games in a lot.

$_57.JPG

Tekken 3 Greatest Hits - complete
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 - complete
Knockout Kings 2000 - missing manual

$15 shipped in US

Positive Seller Feedback for kitchenmotors. Sold me a 3DS code at a fair price. Great communication and no issues. Would happily do more deals with him/her.

Istaerion

That guy had to set some kinda record....... 5 posts in between, FIVE. smh

I'm just amused by his/her demand for a user with significant feedback and a verified PayPal account when they themselves can't meet the first criteria.

I get why a user with such an established history is wanted, but it goes both ways... especially in a trade. Stating "YOU CAN TOTALLY TRUST ME GUYS!" isn't exactly a ringing endorsement even if you're, in fact, trustworthy.

Flandy

I'm just amused by his/her demand for a user with significant feedback and a verified PayPal account when they themselves can't meet the first criteria.

I get why a user with such an established history is wanted, but it goes both ways... especially in a trade. Stating "YOU CAN TOTALLY TRUST ME GUYS!" isn't exactly a ringing endorsement even if you're, in fact, trustworthy.

If it makes you guys feel any better I did business with him recently. Bought $350 in pc parts off of him and he had great communication. He gave me his cell phone number without me even asking for it.

SalvaPot

For Sale. I accept PayPal ship within 1 business day via USPS First Class. Can ship internationally but will cost extra.

Mario Sunshine (good condition), Thousand Year Door (good condition), Four Swords Adventures (very good condition), and Wind Waker (very good condition). good condition= disc with small amount of scratches. All complete with manual and inserts. $110

Smash Bros 3DS (New) $27

Radiant Dawn (acceptable condition) $45. Disc has a fair amount of light scratches. Tested and plays. Complete with manual and inserts.

Sending you a pm, I want that fire emblem

I'm going to buy fire emblem just to piss salvapot off

(Kidding)

(Maybe)

Thanks for the heads-up!

You two should talk!

And thank you too.

Max isn't the only one who can do matchmaking around here! >.>

And thank you first.

ekgrey

Hey! I replied to your email, BTW. Just so you know I sent you one :)

shoot, forgot i hadn't replied yet. sorry! thanks for doing the legwork on those games for me. haha. and yeah, those couple are pretty weird looking. bad or not, i kinda want to try playing them.

maxcriden

shoot, forgot i hadn't replied yet. sorry! thanks for doing the legwork on those games for me. haha. and yeah, those couple are pretty weird looking. bad or not, i kinda want to try playing them.

No sweat! I don't even remember what any of that refers to now, haha. Okay, let me refer back to the email....

Oh, I see. NP, my pleasure entirely. I would be very curious to hear how those games are!

Riddy

I thought my first post didn't go through and so I re-upped it not realizing it was just on a different page. I've already edited it. I can understand the frustration (kind of?) with me posting again, but Shady859 berating and insulting me via PM for "spamming the B/S/T thread" over a single accidental post is very uncalled for.

For the record, I don't see why I don't fit all of the criteria considering I've done many successful transactions on here and have the feedback to prove it, as well as a ten-year old eBay account and verified PayPal account. I say you can trust me because you can.

So, yeah. Thanks?

SalvaPot

I saw this when it was first posted but let it go because you seem to really want it, judging from your last couple of posts.

Aww, thanks! I´m kinda desperate since its not for me, I think I wrote this earlier but a friend lend his copy to me and it was stolen, so I want to replace it for him. His birthday is on the 25th xD.

timnich

For Sale:
Unused Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS Club Nintendo code.
Can be redeemed along with Smash Bros Wii U for the Smash Bros Soundtrack CD and free Mewtwo DLC

EDIT: Code is gone!

Try contacting me in the e-mail below if I don't respond quickly! Sometimes the PM system fails and I might not get your message. I will get back to you.

Lurkers contact me here: spearedknight333@gmail.com

WTS - Neogaf Gold Seller! 96 Positive Seller Feedback(100%). Google Wallet or Paypal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 8
Upgrades from Windows 8 Pro to 8.1 Pro is FREE!
  • Windows 8 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 8 key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise key - $65
  • Windows 8 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8 N key - $50
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise N key - $60
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 7
  • Windows 7 Home Basic key - $50
  • Windows 7 Home Premium key - $55
  • Windows 7 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 7 Ultimate key - $65
  • Windows 7 Enterprise key - $65
  • Windows 7 Home Premium N key - $50
  • Windows 7 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 7 Ultimate N key - $60
  • Windows 7 Enterprise N key - $60
  • Windows Vista key - $35
Microsoft Office
  • Office 2013 Professional Plus - $60
  • Office 2010 Professional Plus - $50
  • Office 2010 Standard - $45
  • Office 2011 for Mac and Home Business - $45
Project, Visio and Visual Studios
  • Project 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visio 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visual Studio 2013 Professional - $50
  • Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - $55
12 Months Hulu Plus(US) - $45 Few Left!

Marvel Unlimited Subscription 1 Month Gift - $5

WTB Gift Cards - I have Google Wallet and PayPal

Feedback
Positive Buyer Feedback to

Istaerion

I thought my first post didn't go through and so I re-upped it not realizing it was just on a different page. I've already edited it. I can understand the frustration (kind of?) with me posting again, but Shady859 berating and insulting me via PM for "spamming the B/S/T thread" over a single accidental post is very uncalled for.

For the record, I don't see why I don't fit all of the criteria considering I've done many successful transactions on here and have the feedback to prove it, as well as a ten-year old eBay account and verified PayPal account. I say you can trust me because you can.

So, yeah. Thanks?

I don't agree with Shady859 berating you, both publicly and privately, but it did seem odd for you to post a second listing right after the second. Sure, it was a mistake, but it came off as you trying to get screen-time because the last one was made late on the last page.

As for the whole feedback thing, I wouldn't consider 11-12 transactions as significant but that's me. I didn't mean anything by my comment in case it wasn't obvious. I merely mentioned that I was amused that you asked for users to have a significant history here (I'm thinking 30+ transactions) before consulting you for a trade despite you not meeting that criteria yourself. I couldn't have possibly known about your eBay career so I couldn't factor that in nor would I anyway as it's a separate entity.

I'm sure you're perfectly trustworthy, and you've already had a member vouch for you, so it's all good as far as I'm concerned... and I imagine the community.

nadozza

SOLD. PS Vita 2000 White / Yellow JPN import. Vita is in excellent condition; no scratches on screen. Comes in original box, with all manuals, cards, etc and power brick. I'm also including a 4GB memory card.

The unit does have a minor flaw. There is a single red pixel that is often stuck hot on the screen. I've highlighted it in the photos below.

I'm asking $110 USD for the unit. I will ship internationally. Shipping will be through PayPal Shipping originating from the Greater Toronto Area.

I don't have any selling history online, but I do maintain a positive buying feedback on ebay if it helps :) http://www.ebay.ca/usr/nadozza

Thank you!

ruxtpin

Banned
Positive feedback for Great Poster - bought the Lego Quinjet and everything arrived as described! A++ - Would buy and type this post again.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not sure if this is the place to ask, but I'm looking for a copy of the most recent Charlie Hebdo. Preferabbly nothing more than $15 including shipping. I'm not sure if any of FrenchGAF can help me out. OR even if anyone from NYC or Canada can help at all.

Cade

Positive buyer feedback for toneroni and ChiefEdiri! Was late on posting feedback for toneroni, but he was a great buyer.

ILoveBish

Positive seller feedback for tribal24. Item is like new (or is it new? i dunno! Seems new lol), and came well packed. Would buy from again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom