• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Soon. Although trying to decide if I should play P3P first before going to that, since I haven't played any of the Persona games yet.

OT: Just forget Persona 3 and play 4. It improves the game play so much, there's no real point in playing an inferior game first unless you're really interested in the story... which I feel is better in 4 anyways.

NeOak

OT: Just forget Persona 3 and play 4. It improves the game play so much, there's no real point in playing an inferior game first unless you're really interested in the story... which I feel is better in 4 anyways.
I think that's the point. If he plays P4 first, he probably will never play P3 after.

Fireblend

Banned
I agree. P4 is way more approachable. I could never get very far in P3, and it kind of turned me off to the series until I finally decided to check out 4.

terrisus

Maybe I should create one of those "I just got a Vita" threads, like the various "I just got SystemX" threads that pop up all the time >.>

I'll probably just do Persona 4 first, since I never really have too much trouble going backwards in series if it grabs me.

WTB

TLOU:Remastered Digital Code

$15 for those of you who don't want the free code when getting a PS4 or just have one laying around.

Will do Paypal.

Shady859

I thought my first post didn't go through and so I re-upped it not realizing it was just on a different page. I've already edited it. I can understand the frustration (kind of?) with me posting again, but Shady859 berating and insulting me via PM for "spamming the B/S/T thread" over a single accidental post is very uncalled for.

LOL I did not berate nor insult you unless you are really thin skinned. You make a post wait 5 replies and do it again after realizing you are at the bottom of a page. But whatever if you were insulted by this then enjoy Riddy and anyone else.

My actual PM to him since I am such a monster.
( Headline: ) stop spamming BST

150-200 posts or stay out.

jerk

edit:
QUESTION to Steam key resellers be offering deals on H1Z1 day one??? Are early access keys giftable?

In the United States I've heard that there are copies sold in select store in New York City, also there's a small chance that any WORLD Magazines would carry it, but from what I've been reading many locations are almost afraid to sell it so they won't have copies.

Few sold early on eBay ~$70-100 ... newer listings asking over 3 figures.

Yikes. I guess I'm gonna ask my French and European friends tonight or see if any French gaffers might be willing to buy some for those that want it.

etae

Positive buyer feedback for Tawney Bomb

Enjoy your kirby mass attack!
or leave it unopened like I did ;)

etae

For Sale
Neogaf + Positive Buyer/Seller previously Neogaf Gold.
Everything priced below ebay/amazon

Shipping included in the US
Might be willing to ship to Canada but expect to pay $10-$15 more
Paypal fees included

Shipped First Class with Tracking

Items under $20 DO NOT include tracking add a $1 if you want that.

Fangamer Mother 3 Handbook/Pork Survival Manual Guide Paperback 1st edition very good condition $110
ZLLWo7w.jpg
Wasteland 2 kickstarter edition sealed.
SOLD
Battle World Kronos BATTLEKIT - MAJOR EDITION kickstarter edition never used but slightly damaged in transit. $20
Various Iceland Dale I & 2 stuff (games in jewelcases(not shown), instruction manuals, posters, cloth map, quick references). $15
Persona 4 sealed with strategy guide sealed $35
Devil Summoner 2 sealed $15
Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne heavily used strategy guide(missing bookmark and poster) $20
Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc (Vita) Limited Edition sealed
SOLD
Disgaea D2 (PS3) collectors edition sealed $65
As low as this item is going to go before putting up elsewhere
Panzer Draggon II Zwei Used. Case has cracks/disc has scratches plus a small blockbuster sticker probably removable but it is complete. $30
Pier Solar 2nd edition (aka reprint edition) genesis hardcase version never opened. The outer plastic is dusty but the sticker seal is intact $100
Shin Megami Tensei figurines (naga name plate found but not pictured and slight tape residue on varna name plate) including the extremely rare Digital Devil Saga figure Varna $60

PSP games
all complete in very good condition all north america versions except Breath of Fire III which is english but european ver.(region free)

Persona 1 collectors $37/Persona 2 collectors $37
As low as these items are going to go for before putting up elsewhere
Disgaea 2 with strategy guide $35
RlKByn6s.jpg

Lunar silver star harmony with strategy guide $24
Y9RSMH2s.jpg

Mana Khemia with double jump strategy guide $19
y7J8N1Qs.jpg

Phantom Brave sealed with strategy guide $24
O6s66e8s.jpg

Castlevania $12 Gradius collection sold Capcom Collection Reloaded $12
Y9iFSDfs.jpg

Breath of fire III $12 Crimson Gem saga(sun damage to cover, faded) $23 Persona 3 portable sealed $18
dkANO2Js.jpg

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite $8 Phantasy star portable SOLD Brave Story $13
NQd1aIDs.jpg

Gungnir $12 Star ocean first departure $12 Tactics ogre $8
Ys I & II Chronicles sealed $16 Ys Oath in felghana $15 Ys Seven $16
MKUPZGTs.jpg

Prinny 2 sealed $20 ZHP:Unlosing ranger $23
67Ww7cDs.jpg

Cth

Positive buyer feedback for georgetheplushie!
Positive buyer feedback for Pittree!

Both bought WiiU SSB Club Nintendo codes and sent quick payment!

Positive buyer feedback for gar3!

Bought WiiU NES Remix Pack and was very gracious and prompt with regards to shipping. I'll try to get it in the mail tomorrow after work or Friday at the latest. Will keep in touch with tracking info.

Hey People
Here is a link to some stuff i am looking to sell/get rid of if anyone is interested in collectibles and such. I live in Australia so wouldn't really be super keen on posting bigger stuff outside of AUS. Any offers welcome (even if it is just to pay for postage)

http://imgur.com/a/St4K1

Just PM if interested.

WTS: Mario and Luigi Dream Team Edition 3DS XL w/ Pokemon Y and Shin Megami Tensei 4 - $120 shipped - Paypal

8Qdc9T1.jpg

Includes the following:
Limited Edition System w/ Box
Charger
Pokemon Y w/ Box
Shin Megami Tensei 4 w/ Box
Mario & Luigi Dream Team (pre-installed)
Brand new set of 3DS screen protectors** (if I can find them, it's been a while)

This system was adult owned and rarely used--at most 10 hours of play-time. Non-smoker. Purchased in October.

Willing to negotiate on price.

I have feedback as well--sold a Vita system on here to Lemstar but unsure if we ever got around to leaving feedback :p.

Thanks!

NeoGAF Plus seller! Buy with confidence. All prices include shipping within the United States and I accept PayPal payments only. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted.

Want:

PayPal

FOR SALE:

Wolfenstein: The New Order ( PS4) - $20
Metro Redux (PS4) - $23
DriveClub (sealed) - $35
Scarface Blu-ray Limited Edition (steelbook) - $10
Game of Thrones Season 2 DVD - $10

terrisus

+7 Buyer / +6 Seller

Have a bunch of stuff for sale here!
Section 1, some GB/GBC/GBA games
Section 2, some DC/PS1/PS2/GCN/Wii/DS games

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it may take me a day or two to get to the post office, since it's not walking distance and so I have to rely on my wife for transportation >.>

Hey all. Have some GB/GBC/GBA games for sale!
Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out!

Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases, but not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least a few dollars to you, probably don't bother with it.
(Not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much)

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them, so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Anyway, here's what I have:

Gameboy:

Alleyway
Battletoads
Bonk's Adventure
Boxxle
Castlevania Adventure
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land
Donkey Kong Land 3
Dr. Mario
F-1 Race
Game & Watch Gallery
Qix
Rolan's Curse
Solomon's Club
Space Invaders
Super Mario Land
Tetris
The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
Ultima: Runes of Virtue

Gameboy Color:

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Bubble Bobble
Caesar's Palace 2
Centipede
Crystalis
Donkey Kong Country
Dragon Warrior Monsters
Galaga
Harvest Moon 2
Ken Griffey Jr.'s Slugfest
Marble Madness
Mario Tennis
Paperboy
Pokémon Trading Card Game
R-Type DX
Wario Land 3

Gameboy Advance:

Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge
Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars
ChuChu Rocket
CIMA: The Enemy
Drill Dozer
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
Klonoa: Empire of Dreams
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings
Madagascar
Mario Golf: Advance Tour
Mario Pinball Land
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion
Phantasy Star Collection
Sega Arcade Gallery
Sega Smash Pack
Spyro 2: Season of Flame
Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis
The Lost Vikings
Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3

These I do have prices for, but I can be flexible with the prices/offer discounts for multiple purchases - so please don't hesitate to contact me =)

Zoda's Revenge: Star Tropics 2 (NES) (Complete. Box and manual aren't in as great of condition, but they're there) - $20
Dragon Quest 9 (DS) (sealed) - $20
Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii) - $25
Grandia 2 (with soundtrack CD!) (DC) - $40
Sonic Adventure (DC) - $15
Silver (no case) (DC) - $15
Record of Lodoss War (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) (DC) - $15
Evolution 2: Far Off Promise (no front on case) (DC) - $15
Time Stalkers (no front on case) (DC) - $10
Railroad Tycoon 2 (no case) (DC) - $10
ChuChu Rocket (DC) - $10
Phantasy Star Online: Version 2 (DC) - $10
Dragon Warrior 7 (PS1) - $50
Diablo (PS1) - $50
Azure Dreams (no front on case) (PS1) - $30
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15
Chrono Cross (Greatest Hits) (PS1) - $15
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10

PM me with offers! =)

WTB:

$150 Amazon credit

I already have $150 in my account and I'm looking to buy another $150 to get to $300 total. Let me know if you can hook me up with anything at a discount.

Mark5130

Want To Sell

Would like PayPal gift or fees paid.

One Month Xbox Live Code x2 - $5 each

Sims 4 PC Origin Digital Code (U.S.) - $25

Want To Buy - This is going to be an over the moon request, but I'm looking for an instruction manual for the U.S. SNES version of Final Fight Guy. Also looking for CIB SNES, Genesis, GCN, PS1 and Dreamcast games.

TriAceJP

WTB: 3DS XL

I don't care what colour it is (pink/white preferred however) as long as it's in decent condition.

Looking to get it in the $100 range.

Let me know!

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I have an opened but unused copy of NBA 2k15 for the Xbox One for sale or trade. $35/shipped.

Also available:

Sealed Diddy Kong Amiibo. $15/shipped.

Sealed Loot Crate Exclusive Joker Batman-Batman POP! Vinyl figure. $20/shipped.

PS3/360 Dual Modded Virtua Stick High Grade. Very good condition. I just don't have enough room for more sticks and I need a PS4 stick. $140/shipped

Would consider trades for the items below, or retro items. I have tons of positive feedback and I'm willing to negotiate!

Want list:

PS4
Samurai Warriors 4
PES 2015
Akiba's Trip
Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign-
MadCatz or Hori fight stick

Wii U
Wii Sports Club
New Super Luigi U

Brizzo24

Hey everyone,

Here's my complete game list: http://bit.ly/1w8ShfD

I'd be more than happy to take pictures of any game you're interested in. I'm mostly interested in selling off my collection, but I'll entertain the right trades.

As it stands I haven't priced much, but I will check out amazon and ebay to come up with a price -- a fair price. Please PM me for any questions. Also, I'm only interested in selling/trading in the USA (sorry international).

dren

Very Positive Seller Feedback for Mark5130

Dependable as always!! Ultra fast transaction with no problem whatsoever!! Thanks a lot

FS: I have a Samsung 55 Inch 4K TV for sale. It's their flagship model. We decided that we really don't need 4K around the house. I have all the accessories including the original box that it will be shipped in. All of the accessories haven't even been used yet (ie: 3d glasses). I will ship to the US only.

These retail for $3200 not including taxes. I was thinking how about $2700.

I have pictures that I can email you if you PM me your info.

Paypal is accepted.

WTT: Assassins Creed Unity and Black Flag Xbox One code for another Xbox One Digital code.

Let me know what u have

FS: Would prefer to sell more than 1 at a time. I accept Paypal. I'm shipping from Arizona. Would prefer to keep it in the US at this time. They will be put in a white disc sleeve. Prices are OBO. Wasn't 100% sure how to price them.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Complete) - $28
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 3D Disc Only - $12
Alice in Wonderland 3D Disc Only - $14
A Christmas Carol 3D Disc Only - $12
Wolverine 3D Disc Only - SOLD
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes 3D Disc Only - $12
Hercules w/ The Rock 3D Disc Only - SOLD
X-Men Days Of Future Past 3D Disc Only - $12
Sin City: A Dame To Kill For 3D Disc Only - $9.50
Godzilla (3D and Bluray Disc) - $17
Captain America 3D Disc Only - $13
Captain America The Winter Soldier 3D Disc Only - $12
Lego Movie 3D Disc Only - SOLD
Frankenweenie 3D Disc Only - $12
Monster's Inc 3D Disc Only - $13
Cars 2 3D Disc Only - $12
Gravity (3D Disc and Bluray Disc) - $17
Hugo 3D Disc Only - SOLD
G.I. Joe: Retaliation 3D Disc Only - $11
The Avengers 3D Disc Only - $13
Thor 3D Disc Only - $13
Guardians of the Galaxy 3D Disc Only - $12
300 Rise of an Empire - $10
The Amazing Spider-man 3D Disc Only - $12
The Amazing Spider-man 2 3D Disc Only - $12
Brave 3D Disc Only - $14
Clash of the Titans 3D Disc Only - $10
Dredd 3D Disc Only - $10
Finding Nemo 3D Disc Only - $14
Ghosts of the Abyss 3D Disc Only - $14
Gnomeo and Juliet 3d Disc Only - SOLD
Harry Potter Part 1 3D Disc Only - SOLD
Harry Potter Part 2 3D Disc Only - SOLD
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey 3D Disc Only - $13
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug 3D Disc Only - $13
Immortals 3D Disc Only - $10
The Lorax 3D Disc Only - $12
Pacific Rim 3D Disc Only - $11
The Nightmare Before Christmas 3D Disc Only - SOLD
Pirates of the Carribean 3D Disc Only - $12
The Polar Express 3D Disc Only - $12
Prometheus 3D Disc Only - $11
Puss in Boots 3D Disc Only - $10
Rio 3D Disc Only - $11
Rio 2 3D Disc Only - $13
Rise of the Guardians 3D Disc Only - $10
Secret of the Wings 3D Disc Only - $11
Tangled 3D Disc Only - $14
Tron 3D Disc Only - $15
Underworld Awakening - $13

I'm also interested in a Netflix code that can be added to an existing membership

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom