• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

swnny

WTB:

$10 PSN card/voucher

want to get Okami HD from the US store, while its under $10, but i'm outside of US and cannot add my billing info...

Paying with paypal.

Fireblend

Banned
SUPER huge thanks to CloggerDude for helping me preorder the MM New 3DS XL. You sir, are a hero and a life saver. Even if this goes on sale later on Amazon, it's nice knowing I'll get it no matter what. Thanks a lot man!

You have some real positive feedback to look forward to as soon as I get my hands on this beauty :D

terrisus

YOOOOOOO, So much Positive Seller Feedback to Terrisus. You're amazing man. You make GAF look good! Thanks again.

Aww, thanks =)

At least me living in this town finally did something useful for someone.
Since, it was either that, or you find someone living near the Alaska one :þ

WTB:

Xenoblade Chronicles Wii (U.S. Version)

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Wii (U.S. Version)

Metroid Prime Trilogy Wii (U.S. Version)

im able to pay with PayPal

TheTurboFD

Wts

I7 2600k combo with Asus sabertooth MOBO. The CPU hits 4.5ghz easily. Has been water cooled its whole life so no issues with over heating.

Will ship priority mail with tracking and ins.

270$ shipped

I take google wallet

WTS
3 PS1 games in a lot.

$_57.JPG

Tekken 3 Greatest Hits - complete
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 - complete
Knockout Kings 2000 - missing manual

$15 shipped in US

Adding OBO to this post.

fader

WTS:

PS3 160GB $120

Comes with original box including and HDMI cable. No extra games however.

slim-ps3-160gb-for-sale-2crazy-hotmail-com-it-used-to-to-play-on-ad-127951_zps56e81081.jpg

Hori real arcade pro n3 sa for PS3 $70
in full working condition, comes in original packing.
tumblr_nakcxj7vwl1rcb09yo1_500.jpg

WTB:

I would like to get the regular Nintendo New 3ds. Does anyone have one that they are willing to sell? Any Gaffers in Japan that can give me a price quote?

Try contacting me in the e-mail below if I don't respond quickly! Sometimes the PM system fails and I might not get your message. I will get back to you.

Lurkers contact me here: spearedknight333@gmail.com

WTS - Neogaf Gold Seller! 96 Positive Seller Feedback(100%). Google Wallet or Paypal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 8
Upgrades from Windows 8 Pro to 8.1 Pro is FREE!
  • Windows 8 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 8 key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise key - $65
  • Windows 8 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8 N key - $50
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise N key - $60
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 7
  • Windows 7 Home Basic key - $50
  • Windows 7 Home Premium key - $55
  • Windows 7 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 7 Ultimate key - $65
  • Windows 7 Enterprise key - $65
  • Windows 7 Home Premium N key - $50
  • Windows 7 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 7 Ultimate N key - $60
  • Windows 7 Enterprise N key - $60
  • Windows Vista key - $35
Microsoft Office
  • Office 2013 Professional Plus - $60
  • Office 2010 Professional Plus - $50
  • Office 2010 Standard - $45
  • Office 2011 for Mac and Home Business - $45
Project, Visio and Visual Studios
  • Project 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visio 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visual Studio 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - $65
12 Months Hulu Plus(US) - $45 Few Left!

Marvel Unlimited Subscription 1 Month Gift - $5

WTB Gift Cards - I have Google Wallet and PayPal

Feedback
Positive Buyer Feedback to Riddy, IvanI

maxcriden

If anyone wants my SMG2 CIB on the cheap (I'm in the US), I'd gladly pick up the digital copy instead. PM me if you like. :)

tumblr_m7u5ie1fIo1rpymsbo1_500.gif

tumblr_lnioezhNOX1qedzjao1_500.gif

Happy to sell or trade for PS2/GCN/Wii games or eShop credit/Wii points. :)

I know this is odd but if anyone has a Sephora makeup store nearby and they have a makeup pallet named SEPHORA+PANTONE UNIVERSE Facets of Marsala Multi-Finish Eye Palette and can pick it up I will pay cost plus shipping and something for your time.I know its a long shot but I recently bought a fake from eBay and it ruined my Christmas gift to her so this is a gift to make it up.If anyone can help I would be incredibly greatful and will repay every dollar plus Paypal or Amazon credit as a huge thank you.

This is the one its sold out online and only store that has it is 100 miles away http://m.sephora.com/product/P393341

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Have some digital movie codes for sale. From my own personal collection, guaranteed to work. Paypal gift or Amazon gift card accepted.

Grand Budapest Hotel - Itunes HD - $5
Edge of Tomorrow - UV HD - $5
Transformers: Age Of Extinction - UV HD - $4
Pacific Rim - UV HD - $4
Pitch Black - UV HD - $4
The Chronicles Of Riddick - UV HD - $4
Riddick - UV HD - $4
Oblivion - ITunes + UV Combo - $4
Weird Science - iTunes + UV Combo - $4

IyLSHwT.jpg

***Want To Buy***

Mad Men Season 6 Blu w/ slipcover (complete. mint)
dApyn8B.jpg

Slipcover only for Spectacular Spider Series blu (no bends or creases)
26Fh34b.jpg

Let me know if you're looking to sell. Thanks

wiibomb

SUPER huge thanks to CloggerDude for helping me preorder the MM New 3DS XL. You sir, are a hero and a life saver. Even if this goes on sale later on Amazon, it's nice knowing I'll get it no matter what. Thanks a lot man!

You have some real positive feedback to look forward to as soon as I get my hands on this beauty :D

I'm very glad you finally got an order, on my end I got my MH bundle from the good Nicoga who helped me with one, I know everyone knows what a kind person he is, and I'm really grateful that he is helping me with this

Heysoos

WTS:

New:

Forza Horizon 2 - $30
Lord of the Rings Shadow of Mordor - $30
Killer Instinct Season Combo Breaker Pack (Season 1 + TJ Combo)- $15

Used:

Sunset Overdrive - $25

Prices includes shipping to US. Paypal or Amazon Payments.

maxcriden

I know this is odd but if anyone has a Sephora makeup store nearby and they have a makeup pallet named SEPHORA+PANTONE UNIVERSE Facets of Marsala Multi-Finish Eye Palette and can pick it up I will pay cost plus shipping and something for your time.I know its a long shot but I recently bought a fake from eBay and it ruined my Christmas gift to her so this is a gift to make it up.If anyone can help I would be incredibly greatful and will repay every dollar plus Paypal or Amazon credit as a huge thank you.

This is the one its sold out online and only store that has it is 100 miles away http://m.sephora.com/product/P393341

Checked for you man and the closest is all the way up in Quebec, sorry. :( Hope someone can help you out!

WTB:

I would like to get the regular Nintendo New 3ds. Does anyone have one that they are willing to sell? Any Gaffers in Japan that can give me a price quote?

Don't want to jinx you, but you're honestly probably better off just ordering it through some place like www.superufo.com

You can get it there for $142~ + shipping and I doubt anyone would be willing to sell theirs cheaper than that.

I think I could help you out, PM me.

KiDdYoNe

WTS: Steam Games. Region free, activates everywhere and all that.

Last batch of the good times, there won't be more (well, at least for the near future). I have very few in possession, some of those games are the last copies. Enjoy a little bit of sweet prices!

Don't Starve Together - $7
Costume Quest 2 - $6
Rogue Legacy - $6
Shadow Warrior - $5
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - $10
Planetary Annihilation - $5
Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition - $8
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut - $7
The Legend of Korra - $9
Transistor - $6
Spacebase DF-9 + Hack 'n' Slash - $5
Can't Stop Laughing Bundle - $3
Injustice - $4
PixelJunk Eden - $2
Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle - $2
Zeno Clash 2 - $2
Nimble Quest - $2
Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut - $3

ClearData

Positive buyer feedback for Blazenumb1 on the sale of an Xbox 360 console. First class all the way.

Also, first sale completed on GAF! Woo-hoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom