• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cardon

WTS/WTT
yx5sWNVl.jpg
1. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater - L Book Artbook (Released in Japan, includes art, bts photos) - $45
2. Metal Gear Solid - E3 Pamphlet (Small promotional pamphlet for MGS1. In excellent condition given its age) - $15
3. MGS Saga DVD 1 (Region 1, in excellent condition) - $15
4. MGS Saga DVD 2 (Region 1, in excellent condition) - $12
5. MGS3: Subsistence Limited Edition (Region 1, in excellent condition. Includes bonus movie disc) - $60

1. Warhawk Limited Edition Statue (Small polystone statue. Extremely rare. In perfect condition, includes box, authenticity certificate) - $130
2. Warhawk Journal - This is a promo item given to reviewers. Has some cool art/images inside, can be used as a journal. - $30

1. Devil May Cry Artbook (Released in Japan, has tons of concept art for DMC1) - $30
2. DMC: Trinity of Fates (Released in Japan, has promo images, R2 DVD of DMC 1-3 cutscenes edited as abridged movie) - $15
3. Capcom Anniversary Character book (includes profiles of various characters). - $15

Namco Shifty Look Press Kit - Includes signed poster cards, Wonder Momo poster, three t-shirts (sizes XL, L, M). Everything is in excellent condition. - $60

Assassin's Creed E3 2012 Encyclopedia - Handed out at the Ubi E3 2012 presser, book is in excellent condition and has ton of art & lore details. - $40

Shadow of the Colossus JP Strat Guide/Artbook - has concept art, in excellent condition. - $30.

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete Special Edition Blu-ray (released in Japan, compatible with NA Blu-ray players, has Eng. audio) - $25

All prices include shipping if you're in the U.S.. If you're interested in more than one item then I can offer a discount. Full images of each item can be seen at their individual links.

If you're interested then please let me know with a reasonable offer.

Also looking to trade any of the items above for an Elgato HD 60 cap device and/or

Shadow of Mordor (PS4)
LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS4)
UFC (PS4)
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS4)
GTA V (PS4).

I will be shipping from Chicago via USPS standard.
I have 5 positive feedback on GAF thus far (1,2,3,4, 5) so I'm a legit seller.

Prefer PayPal payment. Send me a PM if you're interested or have any questions and I will reply when I can.

lordy88

WTB

WII U:
Bayonetta 2 (with Bayonetta 1)
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Super Mario 3d World

3DS:
Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Please PM me if you have any of these. I'm offering Paypal Gift. Thanks!

Timan

Developer
Want to sell:Steam Gifts:
Counter Strike: Global Offensive 2x
$8.50 each

Positive seller feedback for Hip Hop. He sold me CS:GO, fast smooth transaction! Great price.

He even went above and beyond and sent me the 50cent fee that paypal scammed me out of while defaulting to CC as form of payment.

Alex

Positive buyer feedback for robotvendingmachine

&

Positive buyer feedback for 8BitsAtATime

Quick and easy transactions.

Anyone selling unused Club Nintendo codes? Please PM me if you are.

Also, if you have a complete Wave 1 and Wave 2 amiibo collection, let me know and I would be happy to discuss.

WTB

Wii U Games:
Donkey Kong Country Tripical Freeze
Super Mario 3-D World
Mario Kart 8

Snes games:
Super Metroid
Earthbound
Final Fantasy III
Megaman X2

N64 Games:
Mario Kart
Paper Mario
Mario Party 1,2,3
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Pokemon Stadium 2

GameCube Games:

Zelda Four Swords
Zelda Collector's Edition
Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes

Gameboy Advance Games:
Fire Emblem
Megaman Battle Network
Zelda Link to the Past/Four Swords

I'm also looking for Nintendo collectibles, send me a PM if you happen to have any that you would like to sell. They don't have to be rare either, I'm interested in pretty much anything (especially anything Zelda related)

Have: Paypal, Amazon Gift Cards

Neogaf Platinum

*20% OFF ALL NEW GAMES (including, but not limited to, pre-orders & CE's) @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*10% OFF ALL USED GAMES @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*FREE SHIPPING
*NO CATCHES[/B]

DETAILS:
>Purchased items will be mailed directly to buyer's provided address
>Non-packaged DLC/pre-order bonuses will be forwarded to buyers whenever available
>Final prices based on the inclusion of Sales Tax per Buyer's location--I PM the final purchase price immediately after Buyer provides their address
>I accept PayPal (Gift preferred, or buyer pays fees)
>I gain nothing from this program other than Reward Zone Points for each purchase.

Notable new releases in the next few weeks:
Saints Row IV(comes with $10 gift card for pre-ordering and DLC)
Dying Light(comes with DLC)
Monster Hunter(comes with $10 gift card for pre-ordering and DLC)
Evolve(comes with DLC)

DOTD(pre-tax prices):

WEEKLY DEALS (pre-tax prices):
Murdered: Soul Suspect (PS4/X1) - $19.99

Athreous

I'm a little short of money so I'm looking for good deals of the following games, either physical or digital =)

Zelda Ocarina of Time 3DS

Driveclub PS4

Pre order of Majora's Mask (some discount maybe would be awesome =)

sk3tch

CAVEAT EMPTOR:

threetri333's Microsoft keys...

There is no guarantee that these will be legit for any significant amount of time...and if your key is to be flagged - you have no physical media as "proof" to backup your purchase. I highly recommend staying away from his Microsoft keys as they are just that - and he shys away from any questions or comments RE: legitimacy.

I personally received one key that would not activate - he said he was just "testing" to see if another GAFfer was telling him the truth RE: it not working. The next key activated fine - but who knows how long that will last.

Save yourself money in the long run by avoiding these risky purchases.

CAVEAT EMPTOR:

threetri333's Microsoft keys...

There is no guarantee that these will be legit for any significant amount of time...and if your key is to be flagged - you have no physical media as "proof" to backup your purchase. I highly recommend staying away from his Microsoft keys as they are just that - and he shys away from any questions or comments RE: legitimacy.

I personally received one key that would not activate - he said he was just "testing" to see if another GAFfer was telling him the truth RE: it not working. The next key activated fine - but who knows how long that will last.

Save yourself money in the long run by avoiding these risky purchases.
Because technically if he is getting these keys via BizSpark or MSDN, it goes against Microsoft's TOS (meaning they can blacklist the keys, terminate his account, legal matters, etc.). Dunno if he is doing that or just buying bulk keys from Microsoft, he wouldn't say when I asked him.

sk3tch

Because technically if he is getting these keys via BizSpark or MSDN, it goes against Microsoft's TOS (meaning they can blacklist the keys, terminate his account, legal matters, etc.). Dunno if he is doing that or just buying bulk keys from Microsoft, he wouldn't say when I asked him.

Yes, that is my hypothesis, as well.

I have had much better luck going on eBay and buying new Windows 8 Pro upgrade media/boxes for a decent price. I have been burned in the past by buying semi-sketchy keys (hell, it's my name) - but when you have the physical key (be it in a card or on a box) you are 100% protected should you need to call Microsoft if there's an issue with blacklisting your key.

That's not to say threetri333 isn't a good/nice dude - just buyer beware.

PM me if you need any info, pictures, want to buy, or want to haggle.

I got some digital movie codes for sale. Asking $3.50 each (unless noted). All are
UltraViolet codes unless noted:

• 007 Skyfall
  • American Pie*
  • Batman Begins*
  • Casper
  • Cloud Atlas
  • Djando Unchained
  • Dredd*
  • Horrible Bosses*
  • Inception (iTunes) - $2.50
  • Last Stand (iTunes + UV)
  • Lawless
  • Looper
  • Man of Steel
  • Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol*
  • Rick & Morty: Season 1 - $10
  • Riddick
  • The Amazing Spiderman*
  • The Big Lebowski*
  • The Dark Knight Rises
  • The Dark Knight*
  • The Fast and the Furious
  • The Great Gatsby
  • The Wolverine
  • Total Recall
  • Transformers: Age of Extinction

*Code is past expiration date but I was able to verify that they are still valid and working.

Steam Gifts
  • 7 Days to Die - $10
  • TF2 Mann Co. Supply Crate Key x5 - $2.25 each

PS3
  • The Walking Dead Season One - Game of the Year Edition (sealed)

Xbox 360
  • Gears of War trilogy (1,2, and 3 in their own separate complete cases) for Xbox 360 - $22
  • Zumba Fitness - $15
  • Zumba Fitness Core (sealed) - $24

Anime
  • Freezing: Complete Series (Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD Combo) - $45
  • Guilty Crown: Complete Series, Part 1 (Blu-ray/DVD Combo) - $26
  • Gungrave Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (sealed, with mousepad) - $70
  • Kiddy Grade Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set - $40
  • Leviathan - The Last Defense - Bluray Complete Collection (Eng Subs, Sealed) $35
  • Tenjho Tenge Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (sealed) - $70

WANTS:
  • PayPal (family/friends payment or you pay fees)
  • Dengeki Bunko FIGHTING CLIMAX (JPN) for PS3
  • Call of Duty Advanced Warfare PS4 case

WTB:

Any reasonably priced Funko Pop! vinyl figurines, preferably in pairs or lots. I am particularly interested in Marvel and Star Wars sets, but I collect a lot of other different ones.

Thanks!

Liquid_015

Gold Member
Looking to Sell

Brand New (Still in Shrink wrap) iPad Mini 3 in Gold! 16GB Wi-fi Model.

If interested, please message me for pictures!

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
seller is trying to reach people interested in the item and see what they'd be willing to pay and hoepfuly seal a deal.

what's the problem here???
You tell me. I'm interested hence my $1 shipped offer.

Vlaphor

Looking to sell a few things here and there. Here's what's up right now.

Sold the other items, but still selling the pc games here.

Batman: Arkham Origins (Steam): $15

Assassins Creed IV Black Flag (Uplay): $15

Free shipping anywhere in the continental US. Thanks for looking.

H3xum

WTT:

O.G. PS Vita with the pictured accessories, a 16 and 8gb memory card, and Mortal Kombat and FFX-HD. Full discretion - there is a bit of a chip on the door that houses the memory card, pictured below, it otherwise lived its life in the hardshell case and is all in all in quality shape.

for

A 3DSXL and hopefully a game or two. Will also entertain Paypal offers

Thanks in advance!

Hatty

Xho7OaP.jpg

About four months old and mostly used to play persona 4. Is in excellent working condition and comes with charger and 32gb memory card

I'm asking $130 for everything

PayPal is apurchia@me.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom