• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxcriden

WTB: Little Mac Amiibo

IF anyone has one please let me know!

Want to Sell: (PM me reasonable offers please, used sold auctions on eBay for a reference)

All are USA items.

Amiibo - Captian Falcon, Diddy Kong, Little Mac, Pit

Want to Buy

Xbox One Kinect New/Like New - 80 dollars shipped, all fees included.

Akiba's Trip PS4 - 25 dollars shipped

Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate PS4 - 25 shipped

Phoenix Wright vs Prof Layton 3DS - 20 shipped

Amiibo - USA Marth or Wii Fit Trainer - Willing to trade two of the 4 amiibos I have listed for one.

Get a room, you two! :)

--

WTB

Limited Edition Majora´s Mask 3DS w/skull kid for around $80
Not going to happen but I figured I would try.

Maybe you could make something work with one of these great sellers:

WTS:

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3DS Limited Edition (it's being shipped from Best Buy and once I get your payment, I will have the shipping address changed on the order)

zelda-majoras-mask-3d-limited-edition-2__banner-auto-cropping.jpg

Want:

$100 PayPal Gift

I am a Plus Seller, just in case if you're worried about not trusting the seller!

WTS:

Zelda: Majora's Mask LE GAME Bundle
TLOZ_MMSkullKid_bonusLG.jpg

Want: $100 PayPal or discount on New 3DS.

Looking to make a deal of some kind:

Dynasty Warriors 8 XL Complete Edition is currently on sale on Steam for $25. I realize this is not the first time it's been on sale for this price, but I've missed out on it every time. Was wondering if there was someone on here who would be interested in working out a deal with me.

I don't have much to offer except I do have some amazon gift card balance available on my account. If someone would be interested in a deal on PSN credit, or Xbox Live credit perhaps I could buy that for you in extra change for a steam gift of DW8 on steam. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

I'm sorry to repost this a little sooner than the 150 post, but considering there's a time limit on the sale, I wanted to bring it to the thread's attention again before it's too late.

maxcriden

Looking to make a deal of some kind:

Dynasty Warriors 8 XL Complete Edition is currently on sale on Steam for $25. I realize this is not the first time it's been on sale for this price, but I've missed out on it every time. Was wondering if there was someone on here who would be interested in working out a deal with me.

I don't have much to offer except I do have some amazon gift card balance available on my account. If someone would be interested in a deal on PSN credit, or Xbox Live credit perhaps I could buy that for you in extra change for a steam gift of DW8 on steam. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

I'm sorry to repost this a little sooner than the 150 post, but considering there's a time limit on the sale, I wanted to bring it to the thread's attention again before it's too late.

Is it just that you're looking for a $25 Steam trade for a $25 Amazon/PSN/XBL credit, essentially? I don't think I can help you out, but clarifying this might help others who are able to. :)

Is it just that you're looking for a $25 Steam trade for a $25 Amazon/PSN/XBL credit, essentially? I don't think I can help you out, but clarifying this might help others who are able to. :)

Well I was using those as examples, but if someone wants something physically too, I could have it sent to them. I felt it would be more fair to do a digital exchange, but if someone wants something that has to be mailed to them, I could do that too.

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Have some digital movie codes for sale. From my own personal collection, guaranteed to work. Paypal gift or Amazon gift card accepted. $4 each

Grand Budapest Hotel - Itunes HD
Edge of Tomorrow - UV HD *Sold*
Transformers: Age Of Extinction - UV HD
Pacific Rim - UV HD
Pitch Black - UV HD
The Chronicles Of Riddick - UV HD
Riddick - UV HD
Oblivion - ITunes + UV Combo
Weird Science - iTunes + UV Combo

IyLSHwT.jpg

***Want To Buy***

Mad Men Season 6 Blu w/ slipcover (complete. mint)
dApyn8B.jpg

Slipcover only for Spectacular Spider Series blu (no bends or creases)
26Fh34b.jpg

Let me know if you're looking to sell. Thanks

dudeguy24

Wanted to sell the pack-in games that came with my Xbox 360. Prices are shipped. Ghosts is $10, Black Ops 2 is $25, buy both for $30.

I've had feedback from here throughout the years and under the same name on eBay.

HrPD07fl.jpg

NeoGAF Plus Seller

Price includes shipping within the US, contact about worldwide shipping for additional cost.

Nintendo eReader Packs Lot. 1 Excitebike 4 Golf 7 Tennis 4 Clu Clu Land $30

XIM Edge Mouse & Keyboard Adapter for 360 / PS3 $69

Japan GameBoy games

Gakken Yojijukugo 288 $7
Momotarou Dentetsu Jr. $7
Pac-In-Time $7

Guides
Mega Man X $23
The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition $35
Pokemon Trading Card Game $9
BomberMan 64 $12
The Legend Of Zelda The Wind Waker $12

Genesis/Mega Drive
DATEL Universal Adapter $30

Nitro Adapter $30

Magic Key III $30

45 Uline 19 x 22 1/2" Silver Bubble Mailers $60

Nyoro SF

WTS:

2014 Los Angeles Hatsune Miku Expo Tote Bag: $5

Baccano Anime Full Season DVD Set: $35

Gamecube w/ cables. Missing one bottom snap-on. DOL-001 model that is compatible with component cables: $35

Gameboy Player for Gamecube with disc: $50

Dreamcast w/ cables + extra copy of NHL 2K + controller/VMU (not pictured): $30

Nintendo DS cartridge-only games:
SOLD

All of my disc-only GCN games. They've been stored properly in CD sleeves and are all in good-to-great condition.

PM me your best offers. I am a NeoGAF Plus Seller.

Burnout 2
Extreme G 3
Mario Power Tennis
MarioKart: Double Dash!! - SOLD
Resident Evil 2 - SOLD
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis - SOLD
Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut
Sonic Gems Collection
Sonic Mega Collection
Soul Calibur II - SOLD
SSX Tricky
Super Mario Sunshine - SOLD
Tak and the Power of Juju
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventure - SOLD
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker - SOLD
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time + Master Quest - SOLD
Tom Clancy Splinter Cell
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
Timesplitters 2 - SOLD
Waverace: Blue Storm

Also going to put up my artbooks and player guides for sale.
All the books are shown are like new condition unless noted otherwise.
Let me know if you would like closer looks or pictures.
I am a NeoGAF Plus Seller.

http://i.imgur.com/e26KsyD.jpg

Persona 4 Arena Artbook: SOLD
Persona 4 Visual Data: $10
Persona 3 Official Design Works: $30
Persona 4 Official Design Works: $30
Darkstalkers Tribute: $30
Darkstalkers Complete Official Works: SOLD
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection Official Fighters Guide: $20
Street Fighter Tribute: $25
The Legend of Zelda Hyrule Historia: SOLD
Marvel vs. Capcom Official Complete Works (Sealed): $80
Dark Souls Design Works: $40
SF20: The Art of Street Fighter: $30
Super Smash Bros Melee Nintendo Power Guide: $10
Super Mario Sunshine Prima Guide (Postcards included): $10
Power Stone Prima Guide: $10
Final Fantasy VII: The Complete Survival Guide: $10
Advance Wars Dual Strike Nintendo Power Guide (Slightly worn): $10
The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Premiere Edition Guide: $10
The Art of Soul Calibur II (Slightly worn): $10
Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney Artbook (JPN): $40
Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Visual Book (JPN): $30
Biohazard (Resident Evil) CODE: Veronica Guide Book (JPN): $15
Biohazard (Resident Evil) 5 Guide Book (JPN): $20

Paypal only, US48 only. Shipping will be done through Media Mail for the books.

Positive buyer feedback for Blazenumb1 on the sale of an Xbox 360 console. First class all the way.

Also, first sale completed on GAF! Woo-hoo!

Positive seller feedback for ClearData
Great seller, everything came as described, shipped fast

Great to have another positive transaction again after having my first negative in 2 yrs on here.

SmokeMaxX

I am not going to leave any feedback because the buyer seems to be fairly new and I hope that he has future successful transactions that aren't tainted by this one, however I feel the situation is worth mentioning as I don't want sellers to get screwed in the future.

Buyer E the Shaggy contacted me yesterday to buy my discounted PSN credit (that I do not make ANY profit from despite the fact that I sell it quite often) at 10:42 AM. I told him to go ahead and send the money and make sure that I receive the full amount (minus my 10% discount) on my end, however he wanted to do that (gift or pay fees). He doesn't send the payment until about 24 hours later (10:39 AM today) and messages me to let me know that he sent payment.

I got home from out of town this morning at about 5 AM and have been asleep most of the day. My gf wanted me to buy her food, so she woke me up sometime in the early afternoon. I admit I might have browsed GAF while I was getting ready to pick her up some food so I might have been "active" on GAF during that time, but I did not yet check my PMs. I pick up the food, come home, then pass out again. Less than five hours after he sends payment, he sends me a message at 3:04 PM that he needs the credit today. I'm still asleep obviously. Less than 30 minutes after he sends the second message (3:29 PM), I receive a DISPUTE from Paypal. So I wait 24 hours for him to send payment and less than five hours after he sends payment, I already receive a dispute on my account. Not only that, but he didn't pay fees or gift the payment like I requested so I was already losing money by providing a service that I don't profit from in the first place.

For those who don't sell on Paypal, disputes suck because they leave a black mark on your account. If anxious buyers keep disputing me, I might have to close my account and not be able to sell on GAF ever again. In addition, a dispute can cost the seller a $20-30 fee from Paypal. I'm glad that Paypal has disputes, but they suck and they should be reserved for REAL SCAMMING, not someone who hasn't replied in less than FIVE HOURS.

Last time I checked, I had the third most positive feedback on the B/S/T feedback list. I have zero intention to scam anyone. If I scammed someone for $100-200, I'd be an idiot as I do legitimately sell a lot of stuff on here so I'd be losing far more than I gain. I have (very often) sold rare stuff for MSRP, given stuff away for free, picked up items and shipped them out for members who don't have them available locally, and shipped items overseas for international GAF for basically cost of shipping. I'm sorry if I seem a bit annoyed at being put in this position but I do not like the implication that I'm trying to steal from anyone.

I gave E The Shaggy a full refund and hope he has better luck with another seller. This is not negative or neutral feedback. Nor is this specifically meant to put him on blast. It's mostly just to let new buyers know that you have to be a little patient with sellers as they do not exist solely to serve you (and also to let off a little bit of steam). We have lives and our schedules may not match up with yours. If he had told me yesterday that he needed the credit ASAP and couldn't pay me until 11 AM today, I would have stayed up all night to get him the credit that he needed. Sellers will work with you buyers, you just have to let them know what's going on and take your finger off the trigger.

ILoveBish

Hey guys, finally found some time, so took pictures of everything i have to sell. Reason for selling all of this stuff, is literally i no longer have much time to game, between work, cooking, gym and life, i hardly have time anymore. All of these goodies are better used by someone else, and i would love to make some room in the house. Because of this, a lot of the stuff is very well priced to move. Please understand. I ship pretty quickly, usually 2-3 days or less after payment is received. Any questions, please pm me. I have higher res and even more pics of everything, posted lower res and not as many pics to not take up so much bandwidth. The feedback list isn't updated, i have +5 buyer and +3 seller on there, but it is actually a lot more then that.

Black PS4 Setup with 2 controllers - $370 Shipped with Tracking.

Black 500GB PS4, kept in great shape. Comes with power cable, hdmi cable, microusb cable, and 2 PS4 controllers, one black (about 5 minutes old, literally), and one white (about 10 minutes old, literally used twice, one of those 2 times to test a game in dolphin on pc). I ended up getting 4 controllers for ps4 total, but keeping 2 of them for pc, the other ones with the bundle are still new since i just purchased them less then three weeks ago. All of my games are digital so it does not come with any games.

PS3 Slim (CECH-2501A) with 1 terabyte (internal hdd) with CFW + 5 controllers + actual hardware to downgrade PS3 systems (E3 Flasher) + more - $365 Shipped with Tracking.

Comes with (all controllers OEM):

1 White PS3 controller
1 Pink PS3 controller
2 PS3 cameras
2 Move controllers
1 Navi controller
E3 Flasher (the actual hardware that allows you to hardware flash and downgrade ps3 systems. I am including a new NOR clip that has never been used in addition to the one that came with the flasher).
USB cable for controllers
HDMI cable
Power cable

System will be wiped clean with nothing on it, it is running CFW 4.40 and will come with that.

Xbox Day One Controller + Achievement + OEM Play & Charge Kit + More Bundle - $120 Shipped with Tracking.

Sealed Day One controller
Day One Achievement
14-day trial code
1 month live code
OEM Play and Charge kit (battery and cable included)
Xbox Logo Sticker (you know you want this)

Playstation 1 + 2 OEM Controllers + 14 Games + More - $45 Shipped with Tracking.

Playstation 1 System (SPCH-5501)
White OEM Controller
Grey OEM Controller
Memory Card
14 Games

Games include:

ATV Quad Power Racing, Devil Dice, Driver 1 and 2, Ford Truck Mania, Gex Enter The Gecko, Grand Theft Auto, Mat Hoffmans Pro BMX, Need For Speed V-Rally, Phix The Adventure, Ridge Racer, Soviet Strike, Tekken, Tekken 3.

Crash Bandicoot (Greatest Hits) + Parappa The Rapper Bundle - $40 Shipped with Tracking

In great condition, provided pics show them well. If you want to buy the ps1 bundle + these games, i'll make these games $20 for both.

PS3 and Xbox 360 Games - $40 Shipped with Tracking.

11 PS3 games all complete unless stated otherwise, and Injustice for Xbox 360 still sealed).

Games include:

Injustice Xbox 360 (Sealed), Call Of Duty Black Ops, Call Of Duty 4 MW, Call Of Duty MW2, God Of War 3, God Of War Collection, God Of War Origins Collection (Disc Only), Resistance 3, Soul Calibur 5 (No manual), Street Fighter X Tekken, Super Street Fighter 4, Time Crisis Razing Storm (No manual).

PSP-2000 Slim CFW + 4 Games + 2 Memory Sticks + OEM Component Cable + More - $80 Shipped with Tracking.

Silver PSP-2000 (In very good shape, has typical wear/tear, tested the battery and it holds charge fine, running the latest and best CFW, ready to go)
OEM Sony Component Cable
Aftermarket Composite Cable
Aftermarket Charger
Sandisk 1 gig Card
PhotoFast CR-5400 Card (you can install 2 Microsd cards together and make a big one)
4 Games

Games included:

Ace Combat X (Japanese Version), Prinny, Silent Hill Origins, Star wars Battlefront (No Case).

Random Controller Bundle, includes 5 Controllers - $40 Shipped with Tracking

Comes with:

1 Black OG Xbox Controller with Ugly analog sticks
1 Green OG Xbox Controller thats in better shape
1 Xbox 360 Madcatz Arcade Gamestick in box (pretty rare)
1 Grey N64 Controller, analog stick in good shape
1 Black Onlive Controller (random i know)

Boxed SFA3 for Game Boy Advance - $45 Shipped with Tracking

Very good shape, is complete.

The Last Story Art Gallery + Sealed Soundtrack (OST) (Set of 3) - $35 Shipped With Tracking

1 of the Art Gallery books has a small tear in the front, the others are mint, and the 3 OSTs are still sealed. $35 shipped for all 6 items.

Nintendo Wii Bundle (Blue Wii With Homebrew Installed), 1 Motion Plus Controller, Nunchuck, 9 Retail Wii Games, Component Cable + more - $110 Shipped with Tracking

Blue Wii for sale, has Homebrew channel installed along with a usb loader on the sd card. Does not come with any hdd or anything else, just the apps installed and the system is ready for whatever you want to do with it. Comes with:

Blue Wii
Black OEM Motion Plus Wii Remote (The D-Pad can get a little sticky when its cold, dunno why, fine when you use it)
Black Aftermarket Nunchuck
Monoprice Component Cables (Sealed)
OEM Composite Cable
OEM Power Cable
OEM Sensor Bar
Monoprice Wireless Sensor Bar
2 Nyko Perfect Shots
9 Games

Games included:

Lego Harry Potter 1-4, Goldeneye 007, Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party, Just Dance, Chicken Blaster, The House Of The Dead Overkill, House Of The Dead 2 & 3 (Disc Only), TNA Impact (Disc Only) and Wii Sports (Disc Only).

Super Smash Bros Brawl + Castle Of Shikigami III Bundle - $40 Shipped with Tracking.

Both games complete and in fine condition. Pics show everything you need. If you want the Wii bundle + these games, i'll give the games for only $20.

PSN Code for Unit 13 Vita, trade for Final Fantasy X-2 Vita code

Paypal only. If you're in the southern california area near anaheim, local pickup is also ok.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Physical (ps4):
Drive Club - $35
Gta 5 remaster - $42

Prices include shipping. Only taking PayPal gift. No other trades, etc.

maxcriden

I am not going to leave any feedback because the buyer seems to be fairly new and I hope that he has future successful transactions that aren't tainted by this one, however I feel the situation is worth mentioning as I don't want sellers to get screwed in the future.

Buyer E the Shaggy contacted me yesterday to buy my discounted PSN credit (that I do not make ANY profit from despite the fact that I sell it quite often) at 10:42 AM. I told him to go ahead and send the money and make sure that I receive the full amount (minus my 10% discount) on my end, however he wanted to do that (gift or pay fees). He doesn't send the payment until about 24 hours later (10:39 AM today) and messages me to let me know that he sent payment.

That is a really frustrating experience, Smoke, I'm very sorry to hear it. I've known this user for many years on another forum and have only had very pleasant interactions with him as a person, so hopefully he can learn from this experience with you, and I think you are being very generous to not leave him any poor feedback.

Anyone know where I could pick up the mass effect trilogy for PC at a reduced price (sub $30)?

Are you looking for physical or digital? Digital they get pretty cheap ($10 or so), physical you'd probably have to get it off eBay since I haven't seen it in stores for quite awhile.

Soulflarz

Banned
Seriously, charged me ridiculously little for a game, offered to pay the paypal fee, it came quickly, and it had a cool drawing with it. Awesome seller.

DontBlink

Most of the disputes I have seen in this thread are because of impatience from one of the sides. I think it should be clearly stated in the OP that you will not necessarily receive an instant response. I don't understand why people expect others to be browsing the forum 24/7.

terrisus

Most of the disputes I have seen in this thread are because of impatience from one of the sides. I think it should be clearly stated in the OP that you will not necessarily receive an instant response. I don't understand why people expect others to be browsing the forum 24/7.

Yeah, that's why I include a disclaimer in all my listings for people to be aware that it might take me a couple of days to get to the post office (for physical items)

You would think that people would be understanding toward a reasonable level of "Other people have a life too..."
But, unfortunately, that's not always the case.

Peagles

Yes, and maybe explain that a dispute is quite damaging to the seller and not to be done lightly. I know when I first starting using Paypal I didn't know that (not that I've had to open many EVER and certainly none of gaf).

I got home from out of town this morning at about 5 AM and have been asleep most of the day. My gf wanted me to buy her food, so she woke me up sometime in the early afternoon. I admit I might have browsed GAF while I was getting ready to pick her up some food so I might have been "active" on GAF during that time, but I did not yet check my PMs. I pick up the food, come home, then pass out again. Less than five hours after he sends payment, he sends me a message at 3:04 PM that he needs the credit today. I'm still asleep obviously. Less than 30 minutes after he sends the second message (3:29 PM), I receive a DISPUTE from Paypal. So I wait 24 hours for him to send payment and less than five hours after he sends payment, I already receive a dispute on my account. Not only that, but he didn't pay fees or gift the payment like I requested so I was already losing money by providing a service that I don't profit from in the first place.

For those who don't sell on Paypal, disputes suck because they leave a black mark on your account. If anxious buyers keep disputing me, I might have to close my account and not be able to sell on GAF ever again. In addition, a dispute can cost the seller a $20-30 fee from Paypal. I'm glad that Paypal has disputes, but they suck and they should be reserved for REAL SCAMMING, not someone who hasn't replied in less than FIVE HOURS.

Last time I checked, I had the third most positive feedback on the B/S/T feedback list. I have zero intention to scam anyone. If I scammed someone for $100-200, I'd be an idiot as I do legitimately sell a lot of stuff on here so I'd be losing far more than I gain. I have (very often) sold rare stuff for MSRP, given stuff away for free, picked up items and shipped them out for members who don't have them available locally, and shipped items overseas for international GAF for basically cost of shipping. I'm sorry if I seem a bit annoyed at being put in this position but I do not like the implication that I'm trying to steal from anyone.

I gave E The Shaggy a full refund and hope he has better luck with another seller. This is not negative or neutral feedback. Nor is this specifically meant to put him on blast. It's mostly just to let new buyers know that you have to be a little patient with sellers as they do not exist solely to serve you (and also to let off a little bit of steam). We have lives and our schedules may not match up with yours. If he had told me yesterday that he needed the credit ASAP and couldn't pay me until 11 AM today, I would have stayed up all night to get him the credit that he needed. Sellers will work with you buyers, you just have to let them know what's going on and take your finger off the trigger.
Sounds like a negative experience to me and should be worthy of a negative mark. What if this user does the same with another? Feedback should be explicit and justified to help others make informed decisions on any NeoGAF user. I will be certain to make a mental to not deal with this user, even if you are deciding to give them a free pass.

datamage

FS: NVIDIA Pick 1 of 3 Games Code (ACU, FC4, or The Crew) $21

Game is redeemed through redeem.geforce.com then activated on Uplay. (Not Steam)

FS: Far Cry 4 (Redeemed on Uplay) $21

PM me if interested, thanks!

(PayPal only please.)

WTS: Xbox One Digital Download Codes

Assassin's Creed Unity - $25
Assassin's Creed Black Flag - $10

$30 for both.

PayPal Gift. Somebody buy these please

isitstill

I have a copy of Theatrhythm Final Fantasy (the original, not Curtain Call), CIB

Would anyone like to trade for a B/C tier 3DS or Vita game? I'm talking about basically an even trade.

If you're interested in trying Theatrhythm and have a portable game you don't want anymore, PM me! I've got GAF plus seller status, btw.

Sounds like a negative experience to me and should be worthy of a negative mark. What if this user does the same with another? Feedback should be explicit and justified to help others make informed decisions on any NeoGAF user. I will be certain to make a mental to not deal with this user, even if you are deciding to give them a free pass.

Yeah same here. There is a reason Buyers get feedback too. Filing a dispute on Paypal is not a joke and should never be done lightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom