• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be posting pics soon but for the time being I have...

Have

PS3 Console Slim 500gb + 2 Controllers + PS Move Wand & Stick & PS Move Wand Gun Holder+ PS Eye Camera + Yakuza 4 + Super Street Fighter IV + Rock Band 3 + Rock Band - offers

Kirby Triple Deluxe (club Nintendo code used) - $23 shipped

Asus VH238H 23" 1080p Monitor - $100 shipped

Dreamcast Sega Sports Black Console + 3 controllers + crazy taxi + more - offers

Generic E-Machines 4:3 LCD Monitor - offers

4gb Micro SD HC - offers

Want

PS4

PayPal

SmokeMaxX

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Sounds like a negative experience to me and should be worthy of a negative mark. What if this user does the same with another? Feedback should be explicit and justified to help others make informed decisions on any NeoGAF user. I will be certain to make a mental to not deal with this user, even if you are deciding to give them a free pass.
Just give the dude a neutral/negative feedback. Buyers have feedback, too. Otherwise, you're throwing all of us to the wolves.
While I agree with you guys that the experience wasn't positive, it was his first transaction on here. I'm not going to say that filing the dispute was right, but I know that online transactions can be stressful for first time buyers. I don't think that his actions were malicious. As long as he learned from this experience, I don't think that should affect future transactions on here.
Sorry to hear about that experience. You're a reliable guy on here though, you don't have to fret. As a matter of fact, we had a pleasant transaction.

I had a very similar experience with the user TheOldSlimer just a few weekends ago. We had a deal in place, my Vita for his 3DS. We exchanged addresses and other contact info and he had a package ready to send out. Mine was equally ready, however, at the very last minute on Friday evening, there was an emergency that took me a few hundred miles away from my home so I wasn't able to respond as quickly as he would have (or I would have, for that matter) liked. His response was to call and have USPS seize the package and send it back to him and then left me negative feedback on here....which I believe he changed to neutral by now, but regardless.

We had great communication, I just simply got taken away for 2 days. I got the tracking info out to him when I returned home and the package was out for delivery. I was just informed the other day that he received the Vita (last Thursday) and is now turning around and sending it right back to me, leaving me spinning my wheels without my Vita or the agreed upon trade for his 3DSXL for 2+ weeks now. Waste of postage and time because of what I presume were nerves.

Only reason why I write this is to sympathize with Smoke and because I'm currently trying to move that Vita again and I don't want anyone who saw that hastily written negative feedback from him to think I can't be trusted.
Sorry to hear that bud. Hope you have a more positive transaction in the future.
Just wanted to swing in and say I'm sorry about all this. This is the first time I've used GAF for buying anything and honestly had no idea that when you try to get a refund, it puts a blackmark on Paypal.

I was a bit nervous in general and when having not heard back for awhile, thought I had been swindled, so I attempted to pull the plug. Don't take this as a slight against you in anyway or anything, I'm entirely new to using GAF and was nervous going in.

You seem like a really great seller and should continue selling on the site. Again, my apologies and I'll contact Paypal to see if I can clear up the dispute.
Thanks for coming in here and clearing up your side. I already refunded you so no need to contact Paypal.

$_57.JPG

Lot of 3 PS1 Games

Tekken 3 (Greatest Hits) - Complete
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 - Complete
Knockout Kings 2000 - Missing Manual

$15 shipped for all 3, or make an offer for a single game.

Setzer

So I realize this is a long shot and I understand that based on eBay value it would be a pretty lopsided trade but I'm gonna throw this out there anyways and see what happens.

I have a brand new(never used) Playstation 4 and a Majora's Mask 3DS XL system(Pre-order through Best Buy), which I will pay off in full. Would like to trade both of these for a 20th Anniversary PS4.

I'm hoping someone will look past the ebay value here. I'm a PlayStation fan and would love to have this system to own and use. I'm not looking to make a profit here. If you base this on retail value alone, I think it's a pretty fair trade. Like I said, I know it's a long shot but figured I'd at least try.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. Also, please be patient with me. It may take up to 24 hours for me to reply to you.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

XBox Live Gold Subscription - Currently only THREE Four Month cards and ONE Twelve Month card left!
(AFAIK, XBox Live Gold subs aren't region locked)
Four months: $16
Eight months (2 x Four Months): $30
Twelve months: $40
Xbox_Live_Logo.png

US XBL Credit (10% Off) - Any denomination that is a multiple of $10, $15, or $25.
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

US Playstation PSN Credit: 10% Off - Any denomination that is a multiple of $10 or $75.
psn-card_1.png

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: -
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (412+ Total Positive Feedback!)

Setzer

Have a 60 day World of Warcraft card I need to get rid of to remove temptation.
Will sell for $25 paypal/$23 gifted
I can either mail it or pop it open and PM you the code, your choice.

Also POSSIBLY interested in PS3 in the $125 range.

PM'd

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Positive Feedback for nicoga3000

Bought Talisman:Digital Edition of nicoga3000. Sale was great. Great communication. Thanks.

etae

Just linking it from my twitter upload >.> I question the validity of this rule, but whatever :p

Holy macaroni that´s damn good.

Cheers! As you can tell I'm not great with lettering. First time trying to draw mecha as well.

Oh and

Positive buyer feedback for Soulflarz, would definitely sell to again.

Positive Seller Feedback for JayEH, it was a nice easy transaction.

Positive Seller Feedback for Hex simple transaction, thanks!

need cash money (well paypal to be more exact), please PM me if you have any questions or are interested in buying anything. i'm willing to drop prices if you buy a bunch of my stuff. shipping included in all the prices shipping to US 48 only (sorry Canada)

I perfer Amazon GC payments [i'm also down for trading for Vita/PSP stuff as well as PSN$]
i'm NeoGAF GOLD so buy with confidence

********** I usually ship stuff on Saturdays ***********

HORI Fighting Commander 3 PRO (PS3 wired pad for fighting games)
maybe 2 hours of use, switched to arcade sticks.. hard to find
$50

Xbox 360 Halo Reach Special Edition wireless controller
used for a couple of hours but then put it away, excellent condition
$40

3rd party Xbox 360 Slim hard drive enclosure with 60GB hdd included
$40

GTA V PS3 Blimp DLC code
$5
Borderlands 2 PS Vita digital game download code
$17

couple of last gen games
make an offer

2 x PS2 8mb memory cards and a vintage Xbox special edition memory unit
name your price

Composite video-out cable for Xbox 360 (new)
Composite AV cable and power cord for PSOne, PS2, and PS3
name your price if you need it

misc gaming goodies including Red Dead Redemption playing cards that are still sealed, and a sealed MadCatz Tournament Edition arcade stick keychain tool
free with orders or name your price

thanks for looking

Athreous

I'm looking for the following games/stuff:

3 months PSN Code (Short of money for 12 months so I'm looking for a good price =D)

Zelda OOT 3DS Digital or physical =)

Driveclub PS4

Resident Evil HD Remaster PS4 @ discount =D

WTS/WTT.

Ipad Air 32gb Silver - Like new, used just to read a book... it's from may 2014 but in perfect condition and still in warranty, with screen protector, not a single scratch, with all accessories plus an official apple smart cover...

Just selling/trading it because it's too awesome, but I'll end up using it just to read books, I don't play with it at all...

I'm mostly looking for another good tablet to read books/internet/videos and a Wii u, but i'm open to offers...

maxcriden

I'm thinking of divesting some PS2 games. I'd like to do this as a lot.

Games, mostly disc-only, include:

Katamari Damacy
We Love Katamari
Ico
Viewtiful Joe + VJ2
Sphinx

Really just want to see if there's any interest for this lot. Interested in selling or trading for eShop credit, Wii points, or GCN credit or maybe Wii U storage. Not a lot of games I want at the moment.

--

I'm also thinking of selling/trading Mario Galaxy 2 CIB, and Ikaruga GCN disc-only. Both in good shape.

tumblr_m7u5ie1fIo1rpymsbo1_500.gif

tumblr_lnioezhNOX1qedzjao1_500.gif

Hip Hop

Want to sell:

Used-LIKE NEW-Complete-Price includes shipping and tracking number

Super Smash Bros. Wii U (Nintendo Club Code has been used) - $43.49
Halo: The Master Chief Collection - $40.99
Animal Crossing: New Leaf - $21.50

Systems:
3DS XL Black/Black
Like New. Includes original box and everything it came with. $124.99 shipped
Can send pics
Firmware 9.2.0

Paypal Gift or buyer pays fees.
U.S.

dab0ne

Want: PlayStation tv.

Send me a PM with your selling price if you have one to sell.

Not looking to spend more than $60 shipped

JayEH

Positive Seller Feedback for JayEH, it was a nice easy transaction.

Positive buyer feedback for etae

Great buyer, would work with again.

I'm thinking of divesting my PS2 (OG with backwards compatibility, cords, couple controllers). I'd like to do this as a lot.

Games, mostly disc-only, include:

Klonoa 2
Katamari Damacy
We Love Katamari
Ico
Tak 2
Several Spyro games for PSX + PS2
Viewtiful Joe + VJ2
Mojo
Finny the Fish
Sphinx
Mad Maestro
Haven
Tak 2
Raw Danger
Rayman PSX

Really just want to see if there's any interest for this lot. Interested in selling or trading for eShop credit, Wii points, or GCN credit or maybe Wii U storage. Not a lot of games I want at the moment.

--

I'm also thinking of selling/trading Mario Galaxy 2 CIB, and Ikaruga GCN disc-only. Both in good shape.

Just wondering if you would be willing to take cash and if so what's your price?

xaosslug

anybody want to trade their decent WiiU bundle for a iPad mini MD543LL/A (16GB, Wi-Fi + Verizon 4G, White) in great condition w/ a smart cover? :D

M3z_

Xbox One Day One Edition WITHOUT KINECT

zMDViFil.jpg

$280 Shipped US48 no trades final price

All cables included, perfectly functional. I bought the white sunset overdrive bundle awhile ago and am finally getting around to selling this.

Various Games for Sale shipped prices

Brand new Destiny PS4 $28

USED Call of Duty AW XB1 $28

OraleeWey

Want to buy
For Ps4
Diablo 3 UE
Metro Redux

For Ps3
South Park SoT

If you have any Ps3/Ps4 games you're looking to get rid of, let me know. I might be interested.
PM me, thanks! I prefer physical copies.

Darknight

For Sale:

64GB Playstation Vita Memory Card - $90 Shipped (incl. Tracking)

1JkLYme.jpg

32GB Playstation Vita Memory Card - $55 Shipped (incl. Tracking)

g0KiVzf.jpg

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
WTS

XBlaze Code: Embryo (Vita) [$20 USD/$24 CAD, shipping included]

WTB

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc [PM me offers]

I am located in Canada and will ship domestically and to the US.

PM me if you need any info, pictures, want to buy, or want to haggle.

I got some digital movie codes for sale. Asking $3.50 each (unless noted). All are
UltraViolet codes unless noted:

• 007 Skyfall
  • American Pie*
  • Batman Begins*
  • Casper
  • Cloud Atlas
  • Djando Unchained
  • Dredd*
  • Horrible Bosses*
  • Inception (iTunes) - $2.50
  • Last Stand (iTunes + UV)
  • Lawless
  • Looper
  • Man of Steel
  • Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol*
  • Rick & Morty: Season 1 - $10
  • Riddick
  • The Amazing Spiderman*
  • The Big Lebowski*
  • The Dark Knight Rises
  • The Dark Knight*
  • The Fast and the Furious
  • The Great Gatsby
  • The Wolverine
  • Total Recall
  • Transformers: Age of Extinction

*Code is past expiration date but I was able to verify that they are still valid and working.

Steam Gifts
  • 7 Days to Die - $10

PS3
  • The Walking Dead Season One - Game of the Year Edition (sealed)

Xbox 360
  • Gears of War trilogy (1,2, and 3 in their own separate complete cases) for Xbox 360 - $22
  • Zumba Fitness - $15
  • Zumba Fitness Core (sealed) - $24

Anime
  • Freezing: Complete Series (Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD Combo) - $45
  • Guilty Crown: Complete Series, Part 1 (Blu-ray/DVD Combo) - $26
  • Gungrave Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (sealed, with mousepad) - $70
  • Kiddy Grade Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set - $40
  • Leviathan - The Last Defense - Bluray Complete Collection (Eng Subs, Sealed) $35
  • Tenjho Tenge Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (sealed) - $70

WANTS:
  • PayPal (family/friends payment or you pay fees)
  • Dengeki Bunko FIGHTING CLIMAX (JPN) for PS3
  • Call of Duty Advanced Warfare PS4 case

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
First up, feedback.

Positive seller feedback to SmokeMaxX and Cornbread78.

Positive buyer feedback to Cisce and SocksAndShoes

Next up, stuff!

I have an opened but unused copy of NBA 2k15 for the Xbox One for sale or trade. $30/shipped.

Also for sale: PS3/360 Dual Modded Virtua Stick High Grade. Very good condition. I just don't have enough room for more sticks and I need a PS4 stick. $140/shipped

Would consider trades for the items below, or retro items. I have tons of positive feedback and I'm willing to negotiate!

Want list:

PS4
Samurai Warriors 4
PES 2015
Akiba's Trip
MadCatz or Hori fight stick

Xbox One
MadCatz or Hori fight stick

Wii U
Wii Sports Club

ekgrey

okay, this is a rather disparate list here. here goes.

HAVE:

NES: ALL ON HOLD
  • NES toploader system (with one original - not dogbone - controller and 2 zappers. no cables)
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
  • Guerilla War
  • Mario Bros./Duck Hunt x2
  • Double Dragon
  • Super Spike V'Ball
  • 720°
  • Yo! Noid
  • Monopoly
  • Ghostbusters
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Town & Country Surf Designs: Wood & Water Rage
  • official Nintendo black faux alligator skin game case (pretty awful condition)
GameCube: ALL ON HOLD
  • GameCube console (platinum - generic AV cables, possibly knockoff A/C adaptor? not sure, feels cheap. includes Game Boy Player but no disc. missing the expansion bay cover that the GBP plugs into. no controller)
  • official Memory Card 251
  • Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem (disc and manual only - no case)
PlayStation 3:
  • Tales of Symphonia Chronicles (sealed) $15
  • official Vertical Stand (for super slim only; like new in box) $9
  • PDP Pelican Dual Triggers with Bonus Silicone Caps (sealed) $4
  • Best of PSN Vol. 1: When Vikings Attack, Sound Shapes, Tokyo Jungle, Fat Princess (sealed) $8
  • Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection (codes used, one of the pegs in the case to hold the extra disc is broken) $22
  • Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch hardcover strategy guide (think the code for the familiar is unused still.) $11
  • Batman: Arkham Origins (sealed) $9
  • Uncharted 1, 2, 3 (all marked "not for resale" from bundles - 1 + 2 are in cardboard sleeves not a case) $8
  • Resistance Collection (1-3 in slipcase, codes expired) $12
PlayStation 4:
  • DualShock 4 (blue) ON HOLD
  • The Evil Within $20
  • OEM Microsoft Xbox One analog sticks (for replacing DS4's. never used) $3
PC hardware:
  • EVGA GeForce 750 Ti SuperClocked edition (in box, used for about a week before my fiancé bought me my 970) SOLD
Nintendo 3DS:
  • The Legend of Zelda: ALBW LE console (in box, minimal use. no game. includes AmazonBasics black hard case) $125
will likely be updating with a few more odds and ends as i unpack stuff.

WANT:
Wii U games! specifically interested in the following, but will consider others!
  • ZombiU
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
  • Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
  • Mario Kart 8
  • Wii U Pro Controller
  • Xbox One controller for PC
  • nice over-ear headphones
  • Amazon credit
  • PayPal
  • Steam credit

pics on request. PM me! very flexible, so feel free to make an offer! :)

Chucker

So far I have + Feedback (2 Buyer, 1 Seller) with that out of the way, lets get to it!

I want to upgrade to the New 3DSXL on Feb. 13th. I currently have a Yoshi 3DSXL in near perfect condition. Comes from a smoke free home.

This listing includes:
The Box
Everything that came in the original box. (AR Cards have been opened, Club Nintendo Code has been used)
Limited Edition Yoshi 3DSXL
An AC ADAPTER! (Thanks NOA).
An Amazon Class 10 4GB SHDC Card
Cubic Ninja
Some old Bleach DS import
Circle Pad Pro LL/XL

Looking for $225 Shipped, but open to offers.
If I can find a way to keep it at a lower firmware and still do a system transfer on the 13th, I'll keep it there for NinjaHax, but please do not purchase this system assuming that it will be on a firmware that will be able to use it. Homebrew and Aps are much less important than the multiple purchases on my NNID that I'd like to keep.
Will not ship until 2/13 when I receive my N3DSXL (Preordered).

T8wu2zHl.jpg

wuNem7ol.jpg

Dropped price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom